ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
But asfar im aware Crypto does not regenerate stamina does it?
The barn gives you four more active slots that regenerate energy: a second assistant (farmhand), a cow, an egglayer and a pig.

You can rotate slaves through the barn (pig or farmhand) and cryo freeze them the next morning with full energy for training on another day.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Why isn't Felicity getting pregnant? Relaxed vaginal sex and gangbangs every day yet no pregnancy? I tried three times on the same save. Anti-cheat measures? It says she's fertile. Using 2.2.1 complete edition. Forgot to disable lolis before starting Felicity quest. Not a fan of lolis.

Edit: It doesn't seem to matter if I disable lolis or not. She's just not getting pregnant. She becomes sterile after sex sometimes.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Why isn't Felicity getting pregnant? Relaxed vaginal sex and gangbangs every day yet no pregnancy? I tried three times on the same save. Anti-cheat measures? It says she's fertile. Using 2.2.1 complete edition. Forgot to disable lolis before starting Felicity quest. Not a fan of lolis.

Edit: It doesn't seem to matter if I disable lolis or not. She's just not getting pregnant. She becomes sterile after sex sometimes.
Couple of things.

1. Pregnancy requires viable sperm at time of ovulation, the timing of which can vary
2. Pregnancy does not show immediately

If you are using 2.2.1, she is fertile, and it has been more than 30 days with daily inseminations, she is probably pregnant. If she does not menstruate in the following three decades, it’s almost certain.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Couple of things.

1. Pregnancy requires viable sperm at time of ovulation, the timing of which can vary
2. Pregnancy does not show immediately

If you are using 2.2.1, she is fertile, and it has been more than 30 days with daily inseminations, she is probably pregnant. If she does not menstruate in the following three decades, it’s almost certain.
Tried inseminating her every day starting at the beginning of training and 90-100 days later, she still gets her period. Using relaxed vaginal sex and gang bangs. Am I doing something wrong?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Tried inseminating her every day starting at the beginning of training and 90-100 days later, she still gets her period. Using relaxed vaginal sex and gang bangs. Am I doing something wrong?
Looking at the code, there is a random roll that makes it uncertain. I thought I had fixed it, but my fix was off by 1.

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
If the slave has a mood "you hurt me" after ... then it was painful. Intensity does not matter, but look at the reaction text to see if it was effective.

Relative aura strength is a key factor.
For increasing taming, do you mean aura strength during punishment makes a difference or is it just aura strength alone?
So "you hurt me" increased taming?

cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
Same here, about pregnancy and nympho problem.
can't complete these two in felicity quest in 2.2 , so I try to find out the problem in thread page by page.
then finally got that maybe I should try 2.21 , then I download 2.21 and use my old save file to start buying a new slave .
in the progress to traning a new S+ slave , just like the old time,
start trying to breed a relax vaginal sex once everyday from day 30~40 , the day that she will complete obey, like felicity.
and she surely got pregnanced in day 85 then aborded, while other sex skills are already trained to S+.
but it's still a very randomly event to plan, and I continue to do gang-bang and relax vaginal sex 5 times a day to day 130.
NO, still don't get the nympo nor pregnancy again , so here I must ask : what exactly activity should raise the nympho bar ???
we can finish prevert by fetish ; bi-sexual by threesome ; exhibition by shaming punish or training even gang-bang will do.
these will all just need less than 10days , but why that hard to get the nympho ??? 20+ salves trained , and no one got that.
if these two problem is that uncontrolable for players now , maybe it's not a good idea to play felicity quest in this version.
it's just a trait,like other sexual traits, truly not worth it to spend that many operation in it, for reference. thanks!!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
When selling slaves to shops or residents Are there any benefits to exceeding the mininmum requirements?
If it is a negotiation type then exceeding the desired rating can bring extra sparks. Selling to residents is primarily for faction reputation.

ImperatorAugustus, my man... sorry if I'm being pushy about it but I want to know if there is a template for the faces's frames...
View attachment 1568101
qwertyu12359

Same here, about pregnancy and nympho problem.
I’ll look into it. Felicity pregnancy being more difficult than intended is a known issue now. Of course, with pregnancy it is possible that she IS pregnant, you just don’t know it yet. Nympho trait is gained after sufficient orgasms if I recall correctly. It’s possible that something is preventing it from appearing, although it worked for me when I was testing the Felicity event.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ImperatorAugustus, my man... sorry if I'm being pushy about it but I want to know if there is a template for the faces's frames...
View attachment 1568101
The one on the left is somewhere in the game (I would find it for you but I don't have access to my computer for the next few days).

The gray and sepia ones are to be done manually. It was Pianocat that did it with a program that allow mass pic editing after he found the sweetspot settings. Maybe he shared it with me in a private conversation; do you want me to give it a look?

Jun 28, 2020
The one on the left is somewhere in the game (I would find it for you but I don't have access to my computer for the next few days).

The gray and sepia ones are to be done manually. It was Pianocat that did it with a program that allow mass pic editing after he found the sweetspot settings. Maybe he shared it with me in a private conversation; do you want me to give it a look?
Pretty please, I'm in the middle of something and not finding that template has stalled my motivation, I did look into the game folders and found the template for the slaver and the mobs, but it seems that those 2 are not the same as the ones that the slaves actually use, and doing the sepia and gray scale thing in memeshop... like it doesn't feel the same ;-;

sunsilk

Jul 3, 2021
How to increase obedience of slaves ? No matter what i do the slaves wont listen to me and the pride just keeps rising

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Pretty please, I'm in the middle of something and not finding that template has stalled my motivation, I did look into the game folders and found the template for the slaver and the mobs, but it seems that those 2 are not the same as the ones that the slaves actually use, and doing the sepia and gray scale thing in memeshop... like it doesn't feel the same ;-;
So the basis of this is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-2760492

Then the final result was obtained with a bit of tweaking in private conversation, a bit of shadow or something: 672774_black_long_young_-_less_shadow.png

Then we mass-applied more or less these settings for the sepia (I mentionned "putting the saturation to 19 instead of 23" but I don't remember where to): 672821_Annotation_2020-05-15_223557.png

That's all I have from the private conversations. It's not exactly a scientific protocol, you'll unfortunately have to use your eyes to match the avatars from the game. But you at least have a close idea of what we used to achieve the end result. :)

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
After a month trying out a bunch of different games, I'm coming back to this one.
I initially stopped playing because the difficulty was steep and I couldn't get anywhere close to a pace I found enjoyable, but I couldn't find another game doing all this one does, so here I am :D

My question:
Is this beginners tips page up to date ?

Previously I managed to clear the tutorial slave without issue, but jumping into the real game was sooooo much harder. I managed to train a slave properly, but the money I made was far from enough to keep me going, so I went bankrupt quickly

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How to increase obedience of slaves ? No matter what i do the slaves wont listen to me and the pride just keeps rising
I advise you to do the tutorial and read all the infos and tips there, then complete the tutorial.

Because this is quite a generic question. It'd be like playing a football game and asking "how do I win?" ^^

If after completing the tutorial you still have questions, don't hesitate to ask ;)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After a month trying out a bunch of different games, I'm coming back to this one.
I initially stopped playing because the difficulty was steep and I couldn't get anywhere close to a pace I found enjoyable, but I couldn't find another game doing all this one does, so here I am :D

My question:
Is this beginners tips page up to date ?

Previously I managed to clear the tutorial slave without issue, but jumping into the real game was sooooo much harder. I managed to train a slave properly, but the money I made was far from enough to keep me going, so I went bankrupt quickly
The wiki in general is less up-to-date than the informations in the tutorial, but some of the informations and general tips might still be okay :)

Yes it's a bit die and retry but that's when you master every mechanics of the game that it stops being interesting :)

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes