• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
How to increase obedience of slaves ? No matter what i do the slaves wont listen to me and the pride just keeps rising
Actually the obedience is not an independent stats value for now. In old version (1.75-) , ture , it`s an indepedent stats value , and will raise and down by following orders or giving rules or punishment, just like other stats. And only modified by some other stats a little at most , like pride and fear. But for now (2.2+) , the obedience is more like a total modified summary of all mental stats, and won't raise and down by itself anymore.

Detail :

so, wheather the aura (Temperament+Intellect+Nature) of slave is stronger or fainter than slaver will be much important in this version. Not only theyself minus the obey score, they also minus the growing speed of taming, which calculated *2+ of the obedience score.

they did an interesting update and amazying new system design, did't they ? :)

so, when your slaver is not that strong at the game start , choose a weaker aura slave for you will be easier to manage.

I managed to train a slave properly, but the money I made was far from enough to keep me going, so I went bankrupt quickly
1. rush traning for D+ guild contract for 750$ <-- Nonsence , if the choosing slaver could do this,there is no financial problem.
2. rush the fog and capture some slave to the slavemarket <-- It's not 1.75 , combat need good equipment and potion.
3. borrow 500$ then use Isabella as a maid for 30 days ,sell her for C+ 2200~2500$ then open milk factory <-- d(`・∀・)b
ahhhh~~Don't nerf it Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: StJesuz

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Thank you all for the tips :D

Should I try to clear the harder tutorials before going into the main game ?
I only cleared the normal one at the moment

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
the music plays in the background during gameplay make me depressed, i'd recommend playing Spotify
If at home your character is sad, the music will be sad.

If your character is feeling unaccustomed and uneasy outside, the music will reflect that. Oppositely, if your character is very renowned and feels like the city almost belongs to him, the music will reflect that.

Feel free to play with your own playlist, but a lot of care went into the soundtrack. Though I am opened to suggestions

• Red Heart
Reactions: VanFuxi and StJesuz

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Can I make a slave reach D+ rank only with sex skills ?

and how can I level up my Slaver skills ?
Because I'm "Weak" and can't do physical stuff so I can't level it up

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Tried inseminating her every day starting at the beginning of training and 90-100 days later, she still gets her period.
Same here, about pregnancy and nympho problem.
I've updated 2.2.1 (master-ia[-patch]) with a fix for the pregnancy check for Felicity. If she had sex on her ovulation day, she should get pregnant without fail now. Note this fix won't make her pregnant retroactively in an existing saved game. You need to load a save early enough to be able to play for a least a few decades before the quest deadline.

As for the nymphomania trait, I see the progress counter increasing when she orgasms and the trait appears when it's progressed enough. If you upload a saved game I can check the counter, but so far I'm not seeing a bug.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Can I make a slave reach D+ rank only with sex skills ?

and how can I level up my Slaver skills ?
Because I'm "Weak" and can't do physical stuff so I can't level it up
No, you need to train common skills. To see the requirements for gaining rank, click the current rank.

Follow the link in my previous post for some tips.

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
1. Does drinking kamra reduce next day's energy? And what happens to the children of slaves taken by the vatican due to pregnancy?

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
They are independent. Having S+ brand reputation is a prerequisite for access to the Vatican, but you can become a patrician through one of the other factions that do not require S+ reputation.

Getting your brand reputation above Famous takes a while. If you are selling slaves of A+ or higher rating directly to buyers, it will happen eventually. Selling through guild auctions is considered "direct" to the auction buyers.

Joining the club in the Taurus district and spreading rumors there can help also.

They are sold in pairs. When worn as earrings, two are used. Other piercings use one.
Does joining the club in taurus bar me from camira outcasts?

cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
I've updated 2.2.1 (master-ia[-patch]) with a fix for the pregnancy check for Felicity. If she had sex on her ovulation day, she should get pregnant without fail now. Note this fix won't make her pregnant retroactively in an existing saved game. You need to load a save early enough to be able to play for a least a few decades before the quest deadline.

As for the nymphomania trait, I see the progress counter increasing when she orgasms and the trait appears when it's progressed enough. If you upload a saved game I can check the counter, but so far I'm not seeing a bug.
downloaded and updated /game/jack.qsp and /Qgen/jack.txt

then start buying a new felicity, just like the old time. Start breeding a R-VSex once a day from D30 and continue nomal training, finally got pregnanced in D100 , but still, no nympho here. With a V-sex everyday and all other sex trait training ,
too many orgasms she got , can't even count. so, yeah , can't figue out the problem myself , thanks for the help !

ah, there are also some strange place I find in the game :

1. Rule "PET" : the slave will always accept that while the obiedence up to 0+ and will be always like it, while the alarm and humanity is much more complex than pet , so I wonder is the rule pet not complete? looks like a too easy rule for slaver to use.

2. Reward "Sensual massage" : Wiki says it won't raise stamina while stamina is already 3+ , but in fact it won't do while stamina is negative number ,like when just finishing a race , but the water spa massage will do , is it nomal ?

3. Drug "kamra" and potion "elixir" : AFAIK, the drug is eaiser to get, while potion is harder, so potion won;t have the side effect to drain endurance , but in fact , the kamra won't get any side effect while elixir drains 3~5 End per use , aren't they reversed ?

Jun 28, 2020
So the basis of this is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-2760492

Then the final result was obtained with a bit of tweaking in private conversation, a bit of shadow or something: View attachment 1572553

Then we mass-applied more or less these settings for the sepia (I mentionned "putting the saturation to 19 instead of 23" but I don't remember where to): View attachment 1572555

That's all I have from the private conversations. It's not exactly a scientific protocol, you'll unfortunately have to use your eyes to match the avatars from the game. But you at least have a close idea of what we used to achieve the end result. :)
Thank you so much, I feel motivated again, guess I'll continue where I left... btw if you guys are curious about what is it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1. Does drinking kamra reduce next day's energy? And what happens to the children of slaves taken by the vatican due to pregnancy?
Taking kamra regularly will eventually lead to addiction/dependence on the drug. At that point, a slave will no longer gain benefit from it, because they will start the day with lower energy. The master however loses strength in the same condition. Minor inconsistency there.

Slaves taken by the Vatican are never seen again. What happens to them is hinted in a few places but we don’t know the full story.

Does joining the club in taurus bar me from camira outcasts?
Not joining the club specifically, but if your reputation is high with Taurus then you cannot further raise your reputation with Camira and vice versa. In general you can gain enough reputation with all factions to live in their district but you can only become close with two plus the Vatican.

ah, there are also some strange place I find in the game :

1. Rule "PET" : the slave will always accept that while the obiedence up to 0+ and will be always like it, while the alarm and humanity is much more complex than pet , so I wonder is the rule pet not complete? looks like a too easy rule for slaver to use.
They don’t always like it, and it lowers nature. Pet rule isn’t particularly difficult or dirty, it’s just humiliating. So, it makes sense that it’s easier to accept than the other rules you mentioned.

2. Reward "Sensual massage" : Wiki says it won't raise stamina while stamina is already 3+ , but in fact it won't do while stamina is negative number ,like when just finishing a race , but the water spa massage will do , is it nomal ?
Not sure what you mean about negative numbers, can you point to a file and line number? I’m seeing that slave stamina will increase from sensual massage or trade district spa massage only if slave stamina is less than 3.

3. Drug "kamra" and potion "elixir" : AFAIK, the drug is eaiser to get, while potion is harder, so potion won;t have the side effect to drain endurance , but in fact , the kamra won't get any side effect while elixir drains 3~5 End per use , aren't they reversed ?
Drug kamra provides max one energy per day. Elixir can be used multiple times per day. Elixir has compounding penalty effect applied on use but no lingering effect. Kamra has long term lingering addiction effect. This is correct according to the original game design (raw drugs more dangerous) and fits the cautions shown when buying drugs from Mystra or asking about recipes.

Reactions: cctcctcct12345

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
too many orgasms she got , can't even count. so, yeah , can't figue out the problem myself , thanks for the help !

Mega
She doesn't always orgasm when you have sex with her. Watch her arousal level. When it’s low, it takes more effort to push her over the edge. She's actually very close to gaining the trait in your day 113 save. If you can get her to orgasm a handful of times more, she'll gain the trait. Confirmed by play testing.

cctcctcct12345

Sep 9, 2019
Not sure what you mean about negative numbers, can you point to a file and line number? I’m seeing that slave stamina will increase from sensual massage or trade district spa massage only if slave stamina is less than 3.

If you can get her to orgasm a handful of times more, she'll gain the trait. Confirmed by play testing.
Oh, I mean minus number (red stars) , sorry for my poor eng, and about massage ...strange... trying to reproduce the problem and take a pic , but it doesn't show any unusual , it's all increase 1 stamina correctly. Maybe I always count the red star wrongly after a race ...lol , can we get a bigger stamina star ?

thanks for all your help, just not imaging felicity cost that many action point and arosual point before , hmm... maybe I can't complain , after all it's a boss mission of the game isn't it ?

One last thing is about milk can , it obscured the text , could we get a better place to put that money tree?

aa.png

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
Short question, if you guys could do This game from scratch, what would you change / keep? what do you dislike / like?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Short question, if you guys could do This game from scratch, what would you change / keep? what do you dislike / like?
1) I'd introduce events every once in a while (like when you encounter Isabella).
2) I'd make a plot. Not intrusive, kind of like Dark Souls: with pieces of dialogues that lead you somewhere. The game shouldn't stop at you being patrician; it could be a mean to fight the Vatican or ally with them regarding the "no baby" thingy.
3) Endings. Wholesome endings, dark endings, neutral endings, etc. But well written ones.
4) Give a more RPG dimension to slaver skills. Better fighting system, medical mini-games when trying to heal a slave, things like that.
5) Business simulator at one point; creating a brothel, a tavern, an art shop... something to attribute your slaves to for passive income.
6) More incentives to spend time or money. Having to buy musical instruments, more expensive armors or weapons...
7) Assuming unlimited ressources, I would hire a team of artists to draw everything from scratch. Unified beautiful artstyle that totally fits what's written, as well as each slaves.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes