Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
Hey guys, i have a question !
If i remove slave's image from the folder, will they disapear from the game (there are a lot of design that don't like), thank you in advance !

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, i have a question !
If i remove slave's image from the folder, will they disapear from the game (there are a lot of design that don't like), thank you in advance !
The slave won't disappear from the game if you remove her image from the folders. Only the image of her will disappear. Which means that if you meet her at the auction there'll be a visual glitch (most probably a blue square with "?" in the middle).

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
The slave won't disappear from the game if you remove her image from the folders. Only the image of her will disappear. Which means that if you meet her at the auction there'll be a visual glitch (most probably a blue square with "?" in the middle).
Oh ok, is there a way remove slave then ?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Oh ok, is there a way remove slave then ?
Each numbered file in the json folder is a unique combination. There is a json file in the top level folder that contains the ranges for each age bracket. You could remove some JSON files, renumber the remaining ones so there are no missing numbers, and adjust the ranges to match.

leifnas

May 10, 2021
all my slaves are "obedient", but looking at the jack.txt, i see there is a different status level that is higher than "obedient", which is "servile"

how can i make a slave servile?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
all my slaves are "obedient", but looking at the jack.txt, i see there is a different status level that is higher than "obedient", which is "servile"

Doesn't ring a bell but my first guess would be raising her level of obedience to max. Especially devotion to lvl 5.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

There are some exception cases, but in general, have positive mood and max devotion, with arousal below max.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
I have serious question how do you gain requisites permission to buy the house in white town? when I went to click "Buy current property" it grayed out saying "you lack the requisites permission" how do I get that permission exactly?

and thank you in advance

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Was the decision to reuse clothes for slaves reverted? I'm playing 2.2.1 and all my slaves have access to the same clothing. Like, if I buy a Latex Dress for Slave A, if I sell Slave A without having her wear the Latex Dress and buy Slave B, Slave B can use the Latex Dress.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Was the decision to reuse clothes for slaves reverted? I'm playing 2.2.1 and all my slaves have access to the same clothing. Like, if I buy a Latex Dress for Slave A, if I sell Slave A without having her wear the Latex Dress and buy Slave B, Slave B can use the Latex Dress.
They bind the first time you equip them. So, for convenience, you can buy a few sets at once when you have sparks to spare.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes