ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1645720308486.png
Small feature enhancement: switch alchemist button added to brewing menu.

Experimental update:

- Assistant obedience checks are enabled, certain actions may be refused now by unhappy, relatively-low-obedience assistants

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
In the same zero-start save with above, I took a D+ contract, barely got enough money to repay the first loan.
The I took another 500 loan. The 1000 loan is completely unattactive with a higher interest and a little more time.
17 days after, contract demands was accomplished, but days left to repay was not enough to rapidly train another slave, it forced me to try better quality. Working well as expected.
base375 + quality0 + speed280 - penalty20 = 635, 635 + 170 = 805 sparks in total.
1.png
23 days, it took me 6 days to increase obedience by one. Auras improvements from 2 to 3 cost long, and I just could't get enough merit to improve her devotion, then I bought 5 Oblivions while only let her take one. After she is doing well in seduction( maybe I could have done this earlier), the source of 5 merits no longer became a problem.
base375 + quality50 + speed240 = 665, 665 + 170 = 835 in total, it did not worth the effort. But during the 6 days I tried to train my skills, training every kind as I can. So it's close to C+ if I could get 1 moral quickly.
3.png
I was right, just 2 days later, through seduction → F- to D- sex training → golden cage for 5 merit( Put in place worked for the first time.), I fulfilled sex ability and devotion requirements rapidly.
base375 + quality125 + speed220 = 720, 720 + 114 = 834 in total. My quality bonus was spent on the interval from D+ to C+, but it's less motivating. Because in next contract, a longer training interval may need a larger loan, I have to pay 250 sparks interest, my quality bonus still can't do much benefit for me except my skill's rising by a little.
It's really less motivating, since we can't just simply adjust the values, a good credit for a longer payment period, and an interest rate discount for higher guild rep will make up for that.
2.png
The final training before C+ was a vaginal penetration( for fear of pregnancy), accidentally found she is frigid in vaginal sex lol.

Edit: I loaded the save, and checked at the medical center, as expected, not pregnant.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In the same zero-start save with above, I took a D+ contract, barely got enough money to repay the first loan.
The I took another 500 loan. The 1000 loan is completely unattactive with a higher interest and a little more time.
The 1000 loan is an option for covering larger billing costs (for example, living in an apartment). 1000 sparks is usually enough to buy one more decade so if you made a mistake with spoiling or bruises or despair towards the end of training, the loan can give you time to fix that (and possibly offset some of the lost speed bonus with another arena event if the timing works) - quality penalties can exceed the extra 150 sparks repayment on the 1000 loan (compared to 500 loan). Of course ideally you wouldn't need the extra 500 sparks because you have enough savings, but it's there just in case. Same concept applies for larger loans - if you're living in the Necropolis and you aren't watching your spending and then notice that you're running low and will run out 3 decades before the slave is ready for sale, you can take a 2000 or 3000 spark loan to buy yourself 2-3 decades more, instead of just one, knowing that you'll be making a smaller profit from the final sale in exchange. Alternatively you could pause the current project and spend the next 2-3 decades training lower-tier slave(s) to boost your savings, but with the larger loan you don't have to do that.

17 days after, contract demands was accomplished, but days left to repay was not enough to rapidly train another slave, it forced me to try better quality. Working well as expected.
base375 + quality0 + speed280 - penalty20 = 635, 635 + 170 = 805 sparks in total.
170 is the sparks you had at day 17? Could you have delayed when you took the new loan?

23 days, it took me 6 days to increase obedience by one. Auras improvements from 2 to 3 cost long, and I just could't get enough merit to improve her devotion, then I bought 5 Oblivions while only let her take one. After she is doing well in seduction( maybe I could have done this earlier), the source of 5 merits no longer became a problem.
base375 + quality50 + speed240 = 665, 665 + 170 = 835 in total, it did not worth the effort. But during the 6 days I tried to train my skills, training every kind as I can. So it's close to C+ if I could get 1 moral quickly.
Yes, using drugs once she's obedient helps to speed up training. You can keep her mood up while applying rules and clothing she doesn't like to develop her aura faster.

I was right, just 2 days later, through seduction → F- to D- sex training → golden cage for 5 merit( Put in place worked for the first time.), I fulfilled sex ability and devotion requirements rapidly.
base375 + quality125 + speed220 = 720, 720 + 114 = 834 in total. My quality bonus was spent on the interval from D+ to C+, but it's less motivating. Because in next contract, a longer training interval may need a larger loan, I have to pay 250 sparks interest, my quality bonus still can't do much benefit for me except my skill's rising by a little.
As you saw here, it's possible to train a C+ in 25 days (or less). So a 500 spark loan with 30 day repayment should be enough for another C+. With 834 sparks you can repay 600 and have 234 remaining, which is more than you had at the start of the game. At this point your master has some skills developed so from my perspective at this point you're already on a successful path. Unlocking B+ guild reputation helps too, as you can then have 2x arena battles to supplement your income every decade. Minimum 100 sparks per decade income minus medical and cryo storage costs. You just need to swap slaves for one night sometime before next battle to let the other slave regenerate energy and can keep in cryo the rest of the time. Or if obedient you can use pollen for a second battle and just let them rest every other decade.

It's really less motivating, since we can't just simply adjust the values, a good credit for a longer payment period, and an interest rate discount for higher guild rep will make up for that.
The moneylender isn't interested in giving you discounts. He's the only game in town (at the moment). In effect the guild also gives you "loans" in the form of prepayments, and they give larger prepayments for higher contracts. They take an "interest" penalty only if you are late or have quality defects, so it's not exactly the same as having a fixed cost for a loan, but in practice it works out similarly. Note that prepayments are usually not enough to cover all costs until the end of training, but prepayments for high contracts while living in the Slums can be that. There's an assumption that if you live in an apartment you need to save up enough to pay your own cost of living between sales. Living in the Slums is cheap enough that you can live entirely on arena winnings if you are careful. Which is why I added the delayed event chain to encourage you to leave the Slums.

The final training before C+ was a vaginal penetration( for fear of pregnancy), accidentally found she is frigid in vaginal sex lol.

Edit: I loaded the save, and checked at the medical center, as expected, not pregnant.
Pregnancy doesn't show up right away, even medical center needs some time to be able to detect it. At the same time, sex doesn't always result in pregnancy.

Something else to consider, low-rank slaves given to the guild for contracts as you've seen barely pay enough to survive loan to loan. With C+ you are doing a little bit better but it is still a very small margin of error. Still you are gaining master skills along the way which is reducing your training costs and making this process faster/less risky.

With B+ guild reputation, consider paying for a market slave instead of taking another guild contract immediately. You can take a new contract just before the next arena battle; now you have two slaves for the arena, and you have a head start on the next contract. More speed bonus or enough time to reach a higher rank. The prepayment from the guild and the extra arena income offsets your retroactive investment in the market slave. Of course, ideally you'd get a market slave that isn't too expensive, but assuming you'll spend 3-4 decades training one slave, the other will be costing you 30-40 sparks in cryo fees and earning 150-200 sparks in arena winnings. Of course if the slave isn't more devoted than fearful then after the fourth arena battle you'll have to set them free. But you've still earned 200 - 40 - 60 (medical fees, assuming 15$ each decade) = 100 sparks. So this is at least 100 sparks profit (15$ for lightly injured, but often will be slightly wounded). For completeness, you also need to subtract 10 sparks per overnight in lost speed bonus for the other slave, so using faerie pollen to give less nights of rest would be an additional cost savings. Depending on the slave's endurance, giving them a massage after a battle might be enough to recover their energy after one night's rest, otherwise you might need to combine rest + pollen. So it does cut down the profit a bit more, and if you paid a lot for the market slave you might just break even. But if you can get a cheap market slave or the extra time lets you get a quality bonus, it's a chance to get ahead.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In dev build, the medical center now reveals barren (sterile) slaves and allows sterilization procedure on slaves that are barely pregnant (when the pregnancy is not yet detectable). Sterilization does not end a pregnancy already in progress.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
170 is the sparks you had at day 17? Could you have delayed when you took the new loan?
17 days after I take the second contract, I said before, I barely got enough money to repay with the second prepayment.

At this point your master has some skills developed so from my perspective at this point you're already on a successful path.
In this save, I've done great progress in my skills. It matters greatly in a zero start. But the sense of achievement majorly depends on your income, it's much more intuitive than skills' rising, especially when you have a vague sense of the skills.

I can't speak for most players because at least I'm on the hardest difficulty, but try to imagine, if I'm not playing the hard mode, and I'm not that skilled in this game, though with better master skills, I spent similar time, got a similar result with the hard mode, spending just similar costs for survival compared to the hard mode, repaying the same amount in same period with hard mode, it's liking walking on the treadmill, which can be a destructive strike on my positivity.

Living in the Slums is cheap enough that you can live entirely on arena winnings if you are careful. Which is why I added the delayed event chain to encourage you to leave the Slums.
This is evidence, even I can't simply accomplish it. Do you regard me as a skilled player?

I'm a new player here, I already knew that living in slum slowly drains my strength because my strength fell back to D-, and after I did some sparring fight, it went back to C-, but I don't know how much it drains my strength rate.
I'm a new player, so definitely I didn't know how dirty I'm and the house is will result in illness, so I regard the 'C-' as a dangerous signal, when hygine is no better than C-, I will do some cleaning and spend money on spa.

My slave disobeys me/ She is stronger than me in strength, I can't improve my strength effectively through training, so I have to fight more, even with pollen.
Okay, regardless of auspect cost, new players will keep using while I don't, in 2 days, I bath once $5, use one pollen $2, wash my slave once $3, in a decade it's $50, the bill is $40~$50, in total $90~$100, if I keep casting auspect, it's $110~$130.

There's one point I think you may regard it as a bug, as long as you take a whip or lash into fight, you gain master_flagellation xp +1. So in my strategy, the sparring fight is quite worthwhile.
! ANGELIKA: Acknowledged whip masters are able to sharply raise their slave’s morale through catharsis: a special state of enlightenment, the moment of truth, comes in the second of highest pain or pleasure. But this technique is available only for the best. - ImperatorAugustus
This is my skill status after 2 contracts.
2.png
Something else to consider ......But if you can get a cheap market slave or the extra time lets you get a quality bonus, it's a chance to get ahead.
Why not try a wilder idea, when I have already $500, I train a C+ slave ahead of time, then turn her in on the same day I take a new contract.
I got one through cheating in the simple mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Two suggestions:

1, If I survived in murdering ever, I will avoid keeping myself unprepared for attack again, provide a lash(not whip) if you own one. Or at least provide an option, be prepared for attacking.
"You decided to lean on the chair for sleeping, keeping your weapon aside. It's a bad condition for sleeping, but you can be alert to everything."

2, Give more information on the side panel, instead of place info.
"But it will do for battle too.", to what extent? compared to other weapons, I have to buy them one by one to see what they can do.
their harm(low, medium, high)
best for what enemies(harm type)
their harm affected by what(strength, flagellation)
their advantage(provide what buffs, as a reference as a secondary weapon)
weapon types(suits for what super strikes)
their main harm sources(red, green, purple)

We need some information to buy them, at least now, before I choose a weapon, I will open qgen.exe, check it in #боевые_предметы, but will other players do?
1.png

Reactions: StJesuz

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Taking a glance back in here after a while, but did you guys ever end up adding any sort of framework that may allow for more plot and story-driven questlines?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Taking a glance back in here after a while, but did you guys ever end up adding any sort of framework that may allow for more plot and story-driven questlines?
Limiting factor for plot and story is writing and media, not code/framework. sarinee has been working on a mod that adds a new NPC with various associated quests.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Was that the alchemy girl? I'd swear I remember hearing they were having difficulty and she was a bit glitchy. Hm.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
17 days after I take the second contract, I said before, I barely got enough money to repay with the second prepayment.
How many sparks did you have after repaying the loan?

In this save, I've done great progress in my skills. It matters greatly in a zero start. But the sense of achievement majorly depends on your income, it's much more intuitive than skills' rising, especially when you have a vague sense of the skills.
Of course, your survival depends on your income. The skill growth means it will get easier.

I can't speak for most players because at least I'm on the hardest difficulty, but try to imagine, if I'm not playing the hard mode, and I'm not that skilled in this game, though with better master skills, I spent similar time, got a similar result with the hard mode, spending just similar costs for survival compared to the hard mode, repaying the same amount in same period with hard mode, it's liking walking on the treadmill, which can be a destructive strike on my positivity.
If you are not playing hard mode then it isn’t as hard. If normal is too hard then there is easy. I’m not understanding your point here.

This is evidence, even I can't simply accomplish it. Do you regard me as a skilled player?
You are skilled enough to survive a zero start, so yes! You are however making it harder for yourself with unnecessary expenses. Master hygiene and happiness are luxuries, not necessities.

I'm a new player here, I already knew that living in slum slowly drains my strength because my strength fell back to D-, and after I did some sparring fight, it went back to C-, but I don't know how much it drains my strength rate.
Observation would show that if you spar just enough to be Unfit then the next day you are back to Weak, and then one spar brings you back to Unfit.

I'm a new player, so definitely I didn't know how dirty I'm and the house is will result in illness, so I regard the 'C-' as a dangerous signal, when hygine is no better than C-, I will do some cleaning and spend money on spa.
Understandable you would think this way, but you have convinced yourself to waste money to avoid a danger that you haven’t actually experienced. Being filthy won’t kill you unless you are also wounded. You could learn this by trying it and seeing that you don’t die.

My slave disobeys me/ She is stronger than me in strength, I can't improve my strength effectively through training, so I have to fight more, even with pollen.
Okay, regardless of auspect cost, new players will keep using while I don't, in 2 days, I bath once $5, use one pollen $2, wash my slave once $3, in a decade it's $50, the bill is $40~$50, in total $90~$100, if I keep casting auspect, it's $110~$130.
Using pollen regularly is dangerous, as Mystra warns you. Slaves fighting you is something predictable, for example you are trying a physical punishment without aura supremacy or she has despair and bad mood. Avoiding despair is possible but more difficult if the slave has higher empathy, so you need to pick a strategy appropriate for the slave you’re training.

Building strength without relying on pollen when you have spare energy is a good idea but it is possible to succeed without raising strength.

Auspex is a luxury expense. You can ask what she thinks and how she feels. It is not as precise as auspex (can’t distinguish 1 vs 2 aura stats before the slave is obedient) but “willing to do housework” is a signal that you can enable maid rule and you can infer that she will accept some other lessons at that point.

There's one point I think you may regard it as a bug, as long as you take a whip or lash into fight, you gain master_flagellation xp +1. So in my strategy, the sparring fight is quite worthwhile.
You have to win the spar, but I suppose we should tie it to the level of the spar like we do for the punishments.

This is my skill status after 2 contracts.
This is good progress.

And that's the effect, the contract slave? whatever. Consider the cost of buying her at the market, it's about 100~200 more than normal process.
Cheapest market slave price is 20. I often find slaves for less than 50. Less than guild contract prepayment. Are you bidding or using buyout?

A+ slave for B+ contract. Okay the speed award does only rise by a little. It's no better than auction. You are such a talented creator.
Sarcasm? Guild taking slaves is of course less profitable than auctioning them yourself. Guild doesn’t care about charm, and wants to make a profit from your work. They reward you with reputation instead. Aiming for B+ guild rep to get the 2x arena income is a good early goal, but as a starting strategy consider using your initial 200$ to buy a market slave to sell at guild auction instead of doing a contract first.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
How many sparks did you have after repaying the loan?
If you are not playing hard mode then it isn’t as hard. If normal is too hard then there is easy. I’m not understanding your point here.
Survival costs in the slum are quite similar in different difficulty, for other difficulties, players may still experience this similar situation, because if you don't rent a residence, all players start from the slum. Starting with more money helps more.

Observation would show that if you spar just enough to be Unfit then the next day you are back to Weak, and then one spar brings you back to Unfit.
But you are not told how much you can gain from one spar, you can get the sense that it's equivalent to daily's draining, but compared to next level of strength, you can hardly know, and it can't help you to make further decisions.

Understandable you would think this way, but you have convinced yourself to waste money to avoid a danger that you haven’t actually experienced. Being filthy won’t kill you unless you are also wounded. You could learn this by trying it and seeing that you don’t die.
For a hard difficulty challenge, you are right. But compared to other residence where you can bath everyday and freely, I guess players may have a sense that it's common to bath everyday, since being dirty does bad to your slave's and your moodlet. At least I do for a long time.

Using pollen regularly is dangerous, as Mystra warns you. Slaves fighting you is something predictable, for example you are trying a physical punishment without aura supremacy or she has despair and bad mood. Avoiding despair is possible but more difficult if the slave has higher empathy, so you need to pick a strategy appropriate for the slave you’re training.

Building strength without relying on pollen when you have spare energy is a good idea but it is possible to succeed without raising strength.
For me it needs some adjustments and tests.

Cheapest market slave price is 20. I often find slaves for less than 50. Less than guild contract prepayment. Are you bidding or using buyout?
I didn't make myself understood, taken the cost of buying a slave in the market into consideration, the final income in this way is still 100~200 more than the ordinary process.

Sarcasm? Guild taking slaves is of course less profitable than auctioning them yourself. Guild doesn’t care about charm, and wants to make a profit from your work. They reward you with reputation instead. Aiming for B+ guild rep to get the 2x arena income is a good early goal, but as a starting strategy consider using your initial 200$ to buy a market slave to sell at guild auction instead of doing a contract first.
Ah..no, I just want to say you are considerate.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Two suggestions:

1, If I survived in murdering ever, I will avoid keeping myself unprepared for attack again, provide a lash(not whip) if you own one. Or at least provide an option, be prepared for attacking.
"You decided to lean on the chair for sleeping, keeping your weapon aside. It's a bad condition for sleeping, but you can be alert to everything."
1645798126830.png

2, Give more information on the side panel, instead of place info.
"But it will do for battle too.", to what extent? compared to other weapons, I have to buy them one by one to see what they can do.
their harm(low, medium, high)
best for what enemies(harm type)
their harm affected by what(strength, flagellation)
their advantage(provide what buffs, as a reference as a secondary weapon)
weapon types(suits for what super strikes)
their main harm sources(red, green, purple)

We need some information to buy them, at least now, before I choose a weapon, I will open qgen.exe, check it in #боевые_предметы, but will other players do?
I'm reluctant to make this information so explicit. But maybe we can add a bit more hints in the text.

Reactions: StJesuz

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Survival costs in the slum are quite similar in different difficulty, for other difficulties, players may still experience this similar situation, because if you don't rent a residence, all players start from the slum. Starting with more money helps more.
On normal difficulty, the disobedient phase is shorter, so income comes faster. Now that you've experienced a hard zero start, try the Johny normal start for comparison.

Break down the billing cost. For you alone, it's 20 sparks for food. Add a slave, depending on diet and portion size, it could add 1-2 sparks per day, or more. Why not put the slave on restricted diet to save some sparks? Maybe feed them a bit more before arena battles so they don't starve. Maybe feed them moderate once they are obedient enough and if they are doing athletics. You can conserve a few more sparks if you manage this carefully.

But you are not told how much you can gain from one spar, you can get the sense that it's equivalent to daily's draining, but compared to next level of strength, you can hardly know, and it can't help you to make further decisions.
This is something you can learn from experience. Like many things in the game, try it and see what happens.

For a hard difficulty challenge, you are right. But compared to other residence where you can bath everyday and freely, I guess players may have a sense that it's common to bath everyday, since being dirty does bad to your slave's and your moodlet. At least I do for a long time.
Hard zero start really tests your ability to minimize the nonessential. Any other start gives you more margin so misconceptions don't lead to a gameover scenario. But the truth is that even a hard zero start has margin of error. As you've seen, even though you were barely making ends meet, you were making progress.

For me it needs some adjustments and tests.
Do you mean that the game needs to be changed or you want to adjust your strategy and test more?

I didn't make myself understood, taken the cost of buying a slave in the market into consideration, the final income in this way is still 100~200 more than the ordinary process.
Are you saying that buying a slave from the market gives you more profit than taking a slave from the guild? Depends where you sell the slave, right? After all, you could take a guild contract but not complete it. Eventually you'd need to give a slave to the guild (for free) to be able to take more contracts, but sometimes selling the slave another way is a good choice.

Ah..no, I just want to say you are considerate.
Thanks?

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Do you mean that the game needs to be changed or you want to adjust your strategy and test more?
I should test more for a changed strategy, especially when it comes to a long-time training such as your strength.
Another question, is it possible for the zero start to train a concubine as the first slave? I never thought it, because I use pollen often, so my libido is its price.

Are you saying that buying a slave from the market gives you more profit than taking a slave from the guild? Depends where you sell the slave, right? After all, you could take a guild contract but not complete it. Eventually you'd need to give a slave to the guild (for free) to be able to take more contracts, but sometimes selling the slave another way is a good choice.
No, I'm saying, if you have some money, you can train a C+ slave first, for example, servant, then take a servant contract, turn your C+ slave in for full speed reward.
But in ordinary process, you lost some of the speed reward, and it's usually more than a slave's price in market.

Change a word, thoughtful, in chinese they correspond to the same one.

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Honestly it would probably take too much of an overhaul but if there was going to be anything I'd try to change with the core gameplay loop it would be more nuance for each rank of slave. F- to I believe C- (whenever they get their first point of devotion) is a process, but after that getting a higher rank slave (for the most part) is less a thing of careful effort and more a thing of pure time investment, at least from my recollection. I wonder if anything could be done to make post-devotion slaves any more interesting to manage, hm.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Honestly it would probably take too much of an overhaul but if there was going to be anything I'd try to change with the core gameplay loop it would be more nuance for each rank of slave. F- to I believe C- (whenever they get their first point of devotion) is a process, but after that getting a higher rank slave (for the most part) is less a thing of careful effort and more a thing of pure time investment, at least from my recollection. I wonder if anything could be done to make post-devotion slaves any more interesting to manage, hm.
Could make it easier to spoil post-devotion slaves. Could also make taming decline to fear level (could reach zero) if you don't maintain aura supremacy, so they could fall into lower obedience level. Finding reasons to punish an obedient slave can be challenging, so you might need to start punishing them even if they didn't earn it, which can add some despair. None of this is really difficult to manage though. I think it would be more interesting to try to give post-devotion slaves more initiative, so they actually suggest things to do or request things they want.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
In short, the feedback for improvement in devotion is expected to be more funny and intuitive than just repeating train-reward loop and see a ranking letter's change.

Edit: in my mod under designing, it's easy, Rosa's devotion determines trade discount, her nursing ability reduces rehabilitation, her attitude towards you determines your income form her. Other skills, if not specially designed, should have some interactions with her assistants.

But for the training loop, I agree with you, if no more game content, at least adding more feedbacks to show her loyalty will be better

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Could make it easier to spoil post-devotion slaves. Could also make taming decline to fear level (could reach zero) if you don't maintain aura supremacy, so they could fall into lower obedience level.
I disagree with you, player finally train her devotion after all auras, decreasing her taming is just like tearing down the foundation of the construcion you worked very hard to build. It's disappointing, and you risk decreasing in obedience, just like fearness when you train her obedience rapidly with threatening and spell, and you haven't spent enough time to raise her taming, habit and awareness, her obedience may fall.

Finding reasons to punish an obedient slave can be challenging, so you might need to start punishing them even if they didn't earn it, which can add some despair. None of this is really difficult to manage though.
You have higher demands for a devoted slave, if she does badly in training, her performance much lower than her devotion level, gaining sin instead of little merit.

I think it would be more interesting to try to give post-devotion slaves more initiative, so they actually suggest things to do or request things they want.
Combined with the second idea above, make the request an extra diligence source, for example, begging for sex, if you fulfilled her, then you take the bonus, otherwise she gains some spoil. and increase her spoil by some extent.
Otherwise decrease her moods, ends up with a little decreasing in taming or rising in despair( she thought she can never get what she want even if she already devoted everything for you.).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Another question, is it possible for the zero start to train a concubine as the first slave? I never thought it, because I use pollen often, so my libido is its price.
I haven't tried a concubine recently, but it should be possible. Many of the sex lessons implicitly train other sex skills, so if you are efficient you can make a lot of progress quickly once the slave is obedient, and sex training gives lots of merit to help keep her mood up, which makes training easier. You only need to reach B+ in petting, oral, demonstration, penetration and group categories. D- to C- and C- to B+ can be done in a single lesson each for most sex skills, especially if you use clothing to boost the learning rate (lace underwear + 2x shackles = 15$; nipple chain which you might have anyway for taming also helps). Even stripping the slave gives a small bonus to sex training, if her mood is high enough. Keeping her aroused (deny orgasm) also helps. You can even raise gangbang and its associated skills from F- to D- before she's ready to accept sex training with a tier 4 or 5 shaming punishment, just be ready to manage the despair it causes.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes