ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I disagree with you, player finally train her devotion after all auras, decreasing her taming is just like tearing down the foundation of the construcion you worked very hard to build. It's disappointing, and you risk decreasing in obedience, just like fearness when you train her obedience rapidly with threatening and spell, and you haven't spent enough time to raise her taming, habit and awareness, her obedience may fall.
I said "if you don't maintain aura supremacy" ... taming measures the slave's instinctive submission. If the slaver is not more powerful than the slave and doesn't maintain the slave's fear, the slave's instinctive submission weakens. This is how the game already works for slaves with strong nature; their taming weakens if the master does not maintain aura supremacy, with the amount of taming lost being offset by how much fear they are feeling. We could increase this effect when the slave feels no fear at all to make it harder to maintain taming. But I agree with you that this wouldn't make post-devotion slaves more enjoyable to train.

You have higher demands for a devoted slave, if she does badly in training, her performance much lower than her devotion level, gaining sin instead of little merit.
Yes, this gives you a chance to punish sometimes even without refusals, which does make them a bit more interesting. But it's easy to keep their mood maxed so they have high diligence and this rarely happens. We could think about making it more difficult to keep post-devotion slaves happy.

Combined with the second idea above, make the request an extra diligence source, for example, begging for sex, if you fulfilled her, then you take the bonus, otherwise she gains some spoil. and increase her spoil by some extent.
Otherwise decrease her moods, ends up with a little decreasing in taming or rising in despair( she thought she can never get what she want even if she already devoted everything for you.).
We need to distinguish between requests that are selfish and requests that are not. If the slave offers to do something for the master, "Master, you look tired, would you like a massage?" then that's a positive thing, if you do it and reward her then it should reinforce her devotion. If the slave asks something for herself, "Master, I am tired, please can we stop now?" then that's a negative thing, if you go along with her request and stop training her then it should increase her spoiling. If you ignore her request, it should decrease her mood.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Are there any geographical locations of different cities? If I walk form the slum to the Bull, what cities will I pass through?
I guess the White City should be in the center.
There's only one city. It's surrounded by a wall. Outside the city is the slums, and then the fog. Each district has daily rituals to push back the fog, which is constantly creeping closer (we're told that the fog would consume a district in weeks if the rituals stopped). We don't have a map but it makes sense to think of White Town being central, because otherwise the White Town would also need to do fog-repelling rituals to protect their "slice" of the city wall, and there is no mention of that. That being said, districts are not equal in size or in density -- we know that Serpis housing is tight, but Camira, Necropolis, Bull and White Town have more space. We also know that districts have both commercial and residential zones, and so although Serpis has the "anthill" they might still have a lot of space overall, just filled with commerce/technology instead of people. The city is also not a circle, because some districts have pushed the fog back more than others, allowing their section of the wall to "bulge" out. Each district "owns" a segment of the wall, but not all districts necessarily share a border with White Town. Also, the Vatican is not "in" White Town, it is next to it. So there is an implication that either Vatican or White Town is off-center. Considering that it is called "Rome", looking at a map of the real Rome is probably a good approximation.

We don't know which districts neighbor which other districts. Jofre's brothel in Bull district is close to White Town. Camira is probably not bordering White Town. If anything, it might border Taurus (they particularly dislike each other, so maybe they are neighbors and one of their points of friction is territory -- Bull having a slice of the wall and then wrapping around Camira to fill the space between them and White Town).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sarinee

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Yes, this gives you a chance to punish sometimes even without refusals, which does make them a bit more interesting. But it's easy to keep their mood maxed so they have high diligence and this rarely happens. We could think about making it more difficult to keep post-devotion slaves happy.
Temporarily you can feed her Powerful_Aphrodisiac, with the rule "deny_orgasm", gain merit and sin at the same time.

"Master, I am tired, please can we stop now?" then that's a negative thing, if you go along with her request and stop training her then it should increase her spoiling. If you ignore her request, it should decrease her mood.
But that means you don't need to do anything to fulfill her request, and gain the bonus(only a little).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Temporarily you can feed her Powerful_Aphrodisiac, with the rule "deny_orgasm", gain merit and sin at the same time.
That's if you're trying to make her feel guilt intentionally. I think we need to clarify what our goal is. We're trying to interrupt the post-devotion slave training loop with something that requires some thought and care. What exactly does that mean?

We already have devoted slaves feeling guilty when they perform with low diligence, but keeping mood maxed makes low diligence rare. Therefore, making it harder to maintain ecstatic mood would make post-devotion slaves more interesting.

Consider how the master gets bored after a while without entertainment and this makes his mood drop. We could do something similar for slaves. Once they are devoted and not fearful, they should want some variety, going on dates, breaks from training, etc. The challenge now becomes keeping them focused on the master's goals (devotion) instead of their own selfish interests (spoiling).

Keeping them fearful would be one way to keep them from spoiling, but would also limit their mood, so you'd see more variation in their diligence, which would create more guilt, which would create a punishment cycle to maintain the fear. In this case training is slower but there's more variety for the player and opportunity to use all of those "fun" torture methods.

Alternatively, if you don't build up their fear and let them become spoiled, their merit increases, so they expect bigger rewards, which might spoil them more, putting you in a cycle of increasing spoiling unless you stop rewarding. If you stop rewarding, the slave's mood drops, bringing us back to the variation-in-diligence loop that creates guilt.

If you let them become very spoiled, it weakens their obedience over time and they might start to refuse some things or start making more selfish requests/demands. Now you can try to put her in her place - but that has diminishing returns - or look for opportunities to punish her so she'll feel some fear again to make the spoiling fade faster.

With higher devotion, she is less likely to refuse orders, so you have less opportunities to punish her for that, and with high spoil she doesn't feel as bad about performing tasks with low diligence, so you have less oppportunities to punish her for that. If you start punishing her without guilt, you'll weaken her awareness (lowering obedience) and introduce despair.

Most of this is already in the game. Changes proposed include:

1. Slave boredom (malaise?) to lower mood if not enough variety in her routine (or for extended period without sex, like slaver has)
2. Selfish requests to lower mood if not satisfied and to raise spoiling if satisfied
3. Selfless offers as a small positive feature to make slaves seem more alive
4. Mood penalty for not giving rewards that are equal to merit (currently you can give smaller rewards than merit without any lasting penalty beyond not having the effects of a larger reward -- we have a negative mood for slaves dissatisfied with lower-tier rewards if you promised them one, but if you didn't promise, they currently don't care)
5. Adjust spoil formula so that a slave who is not fully devoted will remain at the same level of spoiling if they aren't fearful at all
6. More PTSD for slaves that have been repeatedly tortured? (they already "remember" past torture in that they feel more guilt sometimes than the infraction might deserve)
7. Maybe introduce more ways for pride to increase over time...

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
That's if you're trying to make her feel guilt intentionally. I think we need to clarify what our goal is. We're trying to interrupt the post-devotion slave training loop with something that requires some thought and care. What exactly does that mean?

We already have devoted slaves feeling guilty when they perform with low diligence, but keeping mood maxed makes low diligence rare. Therefore, making it harder to maintain ecstatic mood would make post-devotion slaves more interesting.

Consider how the master gets bored after a while without entertainment and this makes his mood drop. We could do something similar for slaves. Once they are devoted and not fearful, they should want some variety, going on dates, breaks from training, etc. The challenge now becomes keeping them focused on the master's goals (devotion) instead of their own selfish interests (spoiling).

Keeping them fearful would be one way to keep them from spoiling, but would also limit their mood, so you'd see more variation in their diligence, which would create more guilt, which would create a punishment cycle to maintain the fear. In this case training is slower but there's more variety for the player and opportunity to use all of those "fun" torture methods.

Alternatively, if you don't build up their fear and let them become spoiled, their merit increases, so they expect bigger rewards, which might spoil them more, putting you in a cycle of increasing spoiling unless you stop rewarding. If you stop rewarding, the slave's mood drops, bringing us back to the variation-in-diligence loop that creates guilt.

If you let them become very spoiled, it weakens their obedience over time and they might start to refuse some things or start making more selfish requests/demands. Now you can try to put her in her place - but that has diminishing returns - or look for opportunities to punish her so she'll feel some fear again to make the spoiling fade faster.

With higher devotion, she is less likely to refuse orders, so you have less opportunities to punish her for that, and with high spoil she doesn't feel as bad about performing tasks with low diligence, so you have less oppportunities to punish her for that. If you start punishing her without guilt, you'll weaken her awareness (lowering obedience) and introduce despair.

Most of this is already in the game. Changes proposed include:

1. Slave boredom (malaise?) to lower mood if not enough variety in her routine (or for extended period without sex, like slaver has)
2. Selfish requests to lower mood if not satisfied and to raise spoiling if satisfied
3. Selfless offers as a small positive feature to make slaves seem more alive
4. Mood penalty for not giving rewards that are equal to merit (currently you can give smaller rewards than merit without any lasting penalty beyond not having the effects of a larger reward -- we have a negative mood for slaves dissatisfied with lower-tier rewards if you promised them one, but if you didn't promise, they currently don't care)
5. Adjust spoil formula so that a slave who is not fully devoted will remain at the same level of spoiling if they aren't fearful at all
6. More PTSD for slaves that have been repeatedly tortured? (they already "remember" past torture in that they feel more guilt sometimes than the infraction might deserve)
7. Maybe introduce more ways for pride to increase over time...
1.png
The circle begins from an extra source of selfish quests, determined by a medium devotion and low fearness, it's an infinite input. The devotion determines when the system begins and how long the selfish request lasts(devotion+3 days, max 7 days). The fearness determined how often she ask for selfish quests.

During the first period to train her obedience, we motivate players to use punishments for fear, fighting with despair.
During the second period to train her moral, we motivate player to use put in place, enjoying the benefit from former punishments, fighting with spoil.

Without 'put in place'. We expect players do make a compromise, fulfill her at a late time, or punish her, keeping at a both low fearness and low spoiling status, at the cost of a slightly lowered training speed.

The top-right pink unfulfillment circle ends up with an increasing decline in mood, diligence and training speed.
If you keep on ingoring her quests, the selfish quest will continously drain her mood_rate which grow into Fibonacci numbers(4,4,8,12,20,32,52 if her devotion is A+), the quest ends with a fulfillment or an enough-intensity punishment. intensity = max(2, min(5, devotion+3-daycount)), an A+ devotion result sequence is 5,5,5,4,3,2,2 for example, I didn't do exact calculation. And it shouldn't be completely ignored with an encouragement everyday.

The down-left yellow fulfillment circle ends up with increasing spoiling, resulting in decline of obedience and maybe devotion. Spoil_rate grow into a reversed Fibonacci numbers, if you satisfy her on the first day she wants something, she gain the most spoil_rate(26,16,10,6,4,2,2). If you keep on satisfying her, it's apparently a terrible result.

Without 'put in place', the balance should be kept at a dynamic banlance of fear and spoil, both cancel each other out, decreasing no devotion and at most a few obedience, The ideal status is that 2~3 fearness and 1~2 spoil.

With 'put in place' and encouragements, we expect players use the green circle to achieve the best result. Fulfill her at an early time, with encouragements, they can keep her in the best mood, the spoil can be offset by 'put in place'.
'Put in place' should always be a last guarantee, even if she gets 5 spoiling. But if you didn't train her max guilt, and the put in place is not effective, you can still try threatening and severe punishments, use despair to defeat spoiling, and to the worst extent, there's a lethe potion.

Edit: Use selfless quest as a negative feedback input.
For example, if she is fearful, she promise to do everything for you on the next day, just in exchange for not punishing her (for several days as a relief). But if you punish her, it will turn into despair and a great loss in mood and spoiling.

The more fearful she is, the less likely she will provide a selfless quest, the more spoiled she is, the more likely, Which encourage players try spoil, don't be too stubborn on high level of fearness and no spoil, and suffering from a very low training speed.

I suggest not to increase spoil or decrease mood too directly. There should always be a process and a reasonable explanation.

Last edited:

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Is there an extensive guide out there about this game? I feel like theres too much things to understand and the tutorial kinda lacks information about a lot of things.

I've read the tips from the wiki and information here and there but I feel like I start a new run and dont know what to do, what to focus, how to increase my money effectively, sell slaves to clients in particular or do guild quest, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up to here, I think I mostly understand and agree with your thinking.

The more fearful she is, the less likely she will provide a selfless quest, the more spoiled she is, the more likely, Which encourage players try spoil, don't be too stubborn on high level of fearness and no spoil, and suffering from a very low training speed.
Actually this part is different from what I was thinking. Devotion is the motivation of the slave to obey because she wants to please the master, without expectation of reward (motivation to obey to earn rewards is represented by awareness). With more devotion, she wants to please more, so she is more likely to make selfless offers. That would be like offering to give the Master a massage if he is tired, or some entertainment if he is bored, or to brew some potions for him if he is running low, or to take care of the slave's lessons for the day (this from an assistant), etc. Something the player might do anyway, being taken care of automatically.

What you are describing here is more like begging for mercy, which I would consider a selfish request, but of a different type - one that doesn't spoil her, but instead gives her some relief from her fear & despair. We have the mechanism for this already - if you end the day with unpunished guilt. But we could add her asking for it, and we could add the increase to despair that you suggested if her plea for mercy is ignored.

I suggest not to increase spoil or decrease mood too directly. There should always be a process and a reasonable explanation.
I was thinking to add a few more negative moodlets so mood drop is explained that way. Fr spoil increases, I think selfish requests would be a good way to make it obvious.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there an extensive guide out there about this game? I feel like theres too much things to understand and the tutorial kinda lacks information about a lot of things.

I've read the tips from the wiki and information here and there but I feel like I start a new run and dont know what to do, what to focus, how to increase my money effectively, sell slaves to clients in particular or do guild quest, etc.
It's a moving target. Get (because 2.2.1 is already old news) and experiment. Ask questions here if you get stuck.

The highest value you can get when selling a slave is usually at the guild auction, if you make the slave appeal to a wide audience by having many specializations and high charm (charm is explained in-game, click the ? symbol next to the slave's rating and click on the charm label on the slave's anatomy screen [cast Auspex first to see it]). But auction price is somewhat randomized, so sometimes you might be unlucky there.

Guild contracts are not the best income source because the guild wants to make a profit from your work. Instead, guild contracts give you guild reputation, which gives you perks like at B+ reputation being able to send multiple slaves to compete at the arena each decade (for extra income and some benefits for training), and which give you access to higher-ranking contracts, which include larger prepayments, which can be helpful if you get into financial trouble (if you're not already in the middle of a contract), avoiding the need to take an expensive loan.

If you want to get more income from guild contracts, get a slave independently (from market or from winning battles at the border), train it until it's obedient, and only then start a guild contract. This way you can complete the job faster by using the already partially trained slave, which means you can get a larger speed bonus. If you really want to maximize it, train slaves up to S+ rank and only take guild contracts when the slave training is complete. You can turn in an S+ slave for any contract, by definition, and this will get you to S+ guild reputation with least number of contracts. At S+ guild reputation, you can send a third slave to the arena every decade.

Selling slaves directly to clients is a way to get reliable income with less work than auctions (no need to train multiple specializations). If you sell to clients in the district residences, you can increase your reputation with the faction (one D+ or higher, one C+ or higher, one B+ or higher gets you access to the faction's leadership, which give you an A+ and then an S+ order; you can't go up more than one level of reputation no matter how good the slave, so there's no benefit exceeding what's requested). Completing the S+ order for a faction makes you an honorary citizen and a patrician, which lets you live in White Town if you want, and gives you access to the post-patrician quest line (for which you also need at least 15,000 sparks).

The main income source in the game is, of course, converting slaves to sparks in one way or another. Other sources of income include the arena (races and battles), the barn (you can keep egglayers and pigs and cows, and you can sell milk or sell cows, or both), winning battles at the border of the fogs and selling the slaves, butchering slaves, or sending slaves to be a public toilet (1$). Using the barn and the dungeon, you can keep more slaves "active" each day, allowing you to train more slaves at once.

Last edited:

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
It's a moving target. Get (because 2.2.1 is already old news) and experiment. Ask questions here if you get stuck.

The highest value you can get when selling a slave is usually at the guild auction, if you make the slave appeal to a wide audience by having many specializations and high charm (charm is explained in-game, click the ? symbol next to the slave's rating and click on the charm label on the slave's anatomy screen [cast Auspex first to see it]). But auction price is somewhat randomized, so sometimes you might be unlucky there.

Guild contracts are not the best income source because the guild wants to make a profit from your work. Instead, guild contracts give you guild reputation, which gives you perks like at B+ reputation being able to send multiple slaves to compete at the arena each decade (for extra income and some benefits for training), and which give you access to higher-ranking contracts, which include larger prepayments, which can be helpful if you get into financial trouble (if you're not already in the middle of a contract), avoiding the need to take an expensive loan.

If you want to get more income from guild contracts, get a slave independently (from market or from winning battles at the border), train it until it's obedient, and only then start a guild contract. This way you can complete the job faster by using the already partially trained slave, which means you can get a larger speed bonus. If you really want to maximize it, train slaves up to S+ rank and only take guild contracts when the slave training is complete. You can turn in an S+ slave for any contract, by definition, and this will get you to S+ guild reputation with least number of contracts. At S+ guild reputation, you can send a third slave to the arena every decade.

Selling slaves directly to clients is a way to get reliable income with less work than auctions (no need to train multiple specializations). If you sell to clients in the district residences, you can increase your reputation with the faction (one D+ or higher, one C+ or higher, one B+ or higher gets you access to the faction's leadership, which give you an A+ and then an S+ order; you can't go up more than one level of reputation no matter how good the slave, so there's no benefit exceeding what's requested). Completing the S+ order for a faction makes you an honorary citizen and a patrician, which lets you live in White Town if you want, and gives you access to the post-patrician quest line (for which you also need at least 15,000 sparks).

The main income source in the game is, of course, converting slaves to sparks in one way or another. Other sources of income include the arena (races and battles), the barn (you can keep egglayers and pigs and cows, and you can sell milk or sell cows, or both), winning battles at the border of the fogs and selling the slaves, butchering slaves, or sending slaves to be a public toilet (1$). Using the barn and the dungeon, you can keep more slaves "active" each day, allowing you to train more slaves at once.
Thank you for your response and tips, I'll take in consideration the barn and dungeon idea.

About the gameplay, I find it hard to train slaves like the redhead on the tutorial, since its: Propose something like cooking or cleaning -> gets rejected -> punish -> get into a fight because she rises up against slaver -> extreme mood penalty -> repeat.

Another thing is about how magic works, are your spells better or stronger depending on your magic lvl? If it does, is magna magnifika a "obey yes or yes" spell in higher mage levels?

And last question, how does awareness and taming works? I've read what it says on the tutorial but Im not completely sure it works like I thought.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Actually this part is different from what I was thinking. Devotion is the motivation of the slave to obey because she wants to please the master, without expectation of reward (motivation to obey to earn rewards is represented by awareness). With more devotion, she wants to please more, so she is more likely to make selfless offers. That would be like offering to give the Master a massage if he is tired, or some entertainment if he is bored, or to brew some potions for him if he is running low, or to take care of the slave's lessons for the day (this from an assistant), etc. Something the player might do anyway, being taken care of automatically.

What you are describing here is more like begging for mercy, which I would consider a selfish request, but of a different type - one that doesn't spoil her, but instead gives her some relief from her fear & despair. We have the mechanism for this already - if you end the day with unpunished guilt. But we could add her asking for it, and we could add the increase to despair that you suggested if her plea for mercy is ignored.
Yes you remind me, It does not conform to the understanding of selfless and devotion. It's just another process of selfish quests, ones dealing with her obedience, despair and fearness. But there is no balance or counter relationship among them, they are on the same forward.

There's two similar positive feedback circles, on the unhappy side it's a vicious one, increasing despair gradually, but on the happy side, it's a virtuous one, increasing awareness and habit rapidly.

The begging for mercy instance suits for these two circles. It helps to get rid of despair through habit and taming, it last for 3 days, during which time, if she wasn't punished at all, even if she felt sins, there would be a loss in despair(-1 level) , a rise in taming(+10 rate) and a great mood bonus, if she didn't gain any sin, increase her awareness(+10 rate) additionally. But if she was punished anyway, increase her fearness(+1 level) and despair(+1 level), decrease her mood and spoiling(-10 rate).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
About the gameplay, I find it hard to train slaves like the redhead on the tutorial, since its: Propose something like cooking or cleaning -> gets rejected -> punish -> get into a fight because she rises up against slaver -> extreme mood penalty -> repeat.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7571347
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7602417

Another thing is about how magic works, are your spells better or stronger depending on your magic lvl? If it does, is magna magnifika a "obey yes or yes" spell in higher mage levels?
Yes, higher mage skill improves spells. But wearing a wizard robe does not, with the exception of the magic brand spell. The robe just gives access to higher spells and helps overcome spell resistance in slaves with high nature.

And last question, how does awareness and taming works? I've read what it says on the tutorial but Im not completely sure it works like I thought.
Awareness development is limited by intellect. Stupid slaves learn slower. Rational obedience comes from a belief that obedience will be rewarded and disobedience will be punished. As you reward and punish, matching the level of guilt and not exceeding the level of merit, awareness increases. Also increased by some interactions, for example Explain Her Position (if successful), shaming punishments (if she is frightened and reacts by promising to be good), trying to escape and being caught, being starved/losing weight, certain rules (humility, blowjob), being forced to obey rules she doesn't want to follow, sleeping in prison (if she feels guilty), etc.

When rewarding or punishing, the level can be seen by hovering over the yellow triangle on the menu icon. For example, (=3) for a reward means it may spoil a slave with less than 3 merit, while (=3) for a punishment may induce despair in a slave with less than 3 guilt and may be seen as lenient by a slave with more than 3 guilt. I say "may" because traits and other factors sometimes change the result, but this is the general expectation. Pay attention to the reaction texts.

Taming is instinctive submission. It is increased by various things; being naked, wearing a slave collar, wearing animal outfits [pet/pony/cow], pain (punishments / crown of thorns / nipple chain / thick steel rings worn in piercings), sleeping on a cold floor while the master sleeps in a bed above, orgasms (if not suppressed by pride), rape (among other effects), being used as a racing pony (at the arena), Sententia Veritas spell, being Threaten'd (successfully, limited by pride), being massaged by the master, receiving Ambrosia, witnessing the execution of a prisoner, eating leftovers (if already devoted and happy), certain rules (humility, blowjob), sleeping in prison, sleeping with master or in boudoir (if master has stronger aura), resisting urge to masturbate, etc. It is more difficult to increase taming if the slave has a stronger aura than the master or if the slave has high nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: luxoord

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Another question, is it possible for the zero start to train a concubine as the first slave?
Tried it. Zero start, guild contract for concubine. Slave was Plain, Feeble, Callous, Reserved, Stupid, Uncertain, Haughty, Voluptuous. Completed contract at day 58, receiving 205 sparks. Incurred 170 spark penalty for being late.

After repaying debt, 83 sparks remaining, 2 days until next arena battle, 2 days until next billing, and with a spare slave already owned (in cryo). Master stats (skipping F-): Weak, Lustful, Passive, Rumored, Houseboy, Uncultured, Brawler, Petting D-, Oral D-, Penetration D-.

At day 58, slave had 3 stars devotion, no fear, no despair, 3 awareness, 4 taming, 5 habit. Healthy, Insensitive, Reactive, Stupid, Uncertain, Unashamed. Took a while to raise her endurance and lower her pride, which contributed to the late penalty.

Ended up taking a loan in the last few days because needed 2 more sparks for threesome lessons. (2!)

Could've avoided the loan if I had gotten rid of the second slave I was keeping in cryo that I bought from the market for 20 sparks in the previous decade. The slave was worth 13 sparks to the butcher and earned 50 in the arena, so in total I could have made 43 sparks profit from her (63 - 20) if I got rid of her immediately after the battle. However, I kept her hoping to use her for the next guild contract, and that decision ended up costing me 18 sparks in cryo fees and (arguably) 100 sparks in loan fees. Even so, she will earn another 50 sparks in 2 days and another 100 the following two decades, so keeping her is still profitable in the end, but unfortunately the moneylender got a large share of it.

Still, I consider this a good start. Out of debt, out of contract, some master skills developed, and next slave already owned.

Alternatively, you could continue training. The slave had C- fame. By waiting one day to turn her in and training her a bit more, I was able to get her to C- and received an extra 40 sparks. But I spent some sparks to achieve this, so it was a net gain of 22 sparks.

C+ was possible after an additional day, by having her do the accounting and then giving her a few lessons, her intellect raised to C- which satisfied the basic attributes requirement. Day 60, received 310 sparks (105 more than day 58, 65 more than day 59), but spent more to achieve it (including a 12 spark fine for sloppy accounting), so ended up with the same net gain of 22 sparks. Also, day 60 is arena battle day and the cryo slave hasn't rested, so before turning in the slave, you'd want to win the arena battle with her (which is doable).

If you kept this slave and continued training her, you could reach B- (by getting her fame up with two more arena wins and maxing 2 common skills and 1 sexual skill category) before the loan deadline. A B- slave would be worth an additional 575 sparks (compared to C-), plus she would be earning ~70 sparks in the arena for those two decades as a champion, and so even with the additional speed penalty for waiting another two decades (~200 sparks), this would be a net gain of 300 sparks (minus other expenses, of course, which the ~70 per decade from arena would help to cover). If you got her to B+ (which could be done in the same timeframe if you focus on raising her temperament with lots of orgasms [with the side benefit of raising the master's strength]), she'd be worth an additional 750 sparks (compared to B-).

Lessons? Being late is increasingly excusable as you train higher ranks. Taking a loan as late as possible (or never) gives you a chance to take a contract slave a lot farther. If you're training a concubine, aiming for at least B+ rank is a good idea because you've already done most the work of sex training for that rank. It is possible to succeed even if you start with a slave that has less than optimal attributes (in this case low endurance, high pride).

Incidentally, this slave was a loli, which made the arena particularly challenging. She ended up with a specialization in dual wielding after trying and failing with other styles, but other slaves will have a different experience.

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Speaking of Loli and Arena, did you ever end up implementing a fame and/or reward boon for loli gladiators? Considering that succeeding with them is drastically harder than the other two, since if I recall correctly they have -20 health by default which is fucking massive when the range is something like 10-90.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Tried it. Zero start, guild contract for concubine. Slave was Plain, Feeble, Callous, Reserved, Stupid, Uncertain, Haughty, Voluptuous. Completed contract at day 58, receiving 205 sparks. Incurred 170 spark penalty for being late.

After repaying debt, 83 sparks remaining, 2 days until next arena battle, 2 days until next billing, and with a spare slave already owned (in cryo). Master stats (skipping F-): Weak, Lustful, Passive, Rumored, Houseboy, Uncultured, Brawler, Petting D-, Oral D-, Penetration D-.

At day 58, slave had 3 stars devotion, no fear, no despair, 3 awareness, 4 taming, 5 habit. Healthy, Insensitive, Reactive, Stupid, Uncertain, Unashamed. Took a while to raise her endurance and lower her pride, which contributed to the late penalty.

Ended up taking a loan in the last few days because needed 2 more sparks for threesome lessons. (2!)

Could've avoided the loan if I had gotten rid of the second slave I was keeping in cryo that I bought from the market for 20 sparks in the previous decade. The slave was worth 13 sparks to the butcher and earned 50 in the arena, so in total I could have made 43 sparks profit from her (63 - 20) if I got rid of her immediately after the battle. However, I kept her hoping to use her for the next guild contract, and that decision ended up costing me 18 sparks in cryo fees and (arguably) 100 sparks in loan fees. Even so, she will earn another 50 sparks in 2 days and another 100 the following two decades, so keeping her is still profitable in the end, but unfortunately the moneylender got a large share of it.

Still, I consider this a good start. Out of debt, out of contract, some master skills developed, and next slave already owned.

Alternatively, you could continue training. The slave had C- fame. By waiting one day to turn her in and training her a bit more, I was able to get her to C- and received an extra 40 sparks. But I spent some sparks to achieve this, so it was a net gain of 22 sparks.

C+ was possible after an additional day, by having her do the accounting and then giving her a few lessons, her intellect raised to C- which satisfied the basic attributes requirement. Day 60, received 310 sparks (105 more than day 58, 65 more than day 59), but spent more to achieve it (including a 12 spark fine for sloppy accounting), so ended up with the same net gain of 22 sparks. Also, day 60 is arena battle day and the cryo slave hasn't rested, so before turning in the slave, you'd want to win the arena battle with her (which is doable).

If you kept this slave and continued training her, you could reach B- (by getting her fame up with two more arena wins and maxing 2 common skills and 1 sexual skill category) before the loan deadline. A B- slave would be worth an additional 575 sparks (compared to C-), plus she would be earning ~70 sparks in the arena for those two decades as a champion, and so even with the additional speed penalty for waiting another two decades (~200 sparks), this would be a net gain of 300 sparks (minus other expenses, of course, which the ~70 per decade from arena would help to cover). If you got her to B+ (which could be done in the same timeframe if you focus on raising her temperament with lots of orgasms [with the side benefit of raising the master's strength]), she'd be worth an additional 750 sparks (compared to B-).

Lessons? Being late is increasingly excusable as you train higher ranks. Taking a loan as late as possible (or never) gives you a chance to take a contract slave a lot farther. If you're training a concubine, aiming for at least B+ rank is a good idea because you've already done most the work of sex training for that rank. It is possible to succeed even if you start with a slave that has less than optimal attributes (in this case low endurance, high pride).

Incidentally, this slave was a loli, which made the arena particularly challenging. She ended up with a specialization in dual wielding after trying and failing with other styles, but other slaves will have a different experience.
Impressive, if she hadn't been a haughty one, you did even have a surplus time for B+.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Speaking of Loli and Arena, did you ever end up implementing a fame and/or reward boon for loli gladiators? Considering that succeeding with them is drastically harder than the other two, since if I recall correctly they have -20 health by default which is fucking massive when the range is something like 10-90.
For lolis, 24 at B+ endurance, 32 at A+, 40 at S+. 30, 40, 50 for young. 36, 48, 60 for mature.

I remember coding something to give them a bonus but it seems I neglected to save it.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1645899519450.png 1645899576974.png Original save file 27 MB. After update and saving again, 9 MB. Get latest dev build for this. The updated saves are not compatible with older versions, you can't use the update and then go back to previous version, you must continue playing with latest dev build.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1675733 View attachment 1675735 Original save file 27 MB. After update and saving again, 9 MB. Get latest dev build for this. The updated saves are not compatible with older versions, you can't use the update and then go back to previous version, you must continue playing with latest dev build.
Did you change the interaction numbers? those over a ten thousand and one by one?
I get it. String index is really a good way by index +1.
I wonder how much it can reduce the time to saving & loding.

dynslave_already_done_total_converted['50000'] = dynslave_already_done_total[50000]
temp ones are cleared once, which won't influence your playing greatly.
Am I understanding it in the right way?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes