sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
When I'm designing my branch, I have some ideas again.
To give feedbacks of your reputation and faction fame, we just need to do some small adjustment. Design some referrers, act by npcs who already exists.

1, Having sold a D-/C- slave to someone of a new district, add some texts, "A nice deal/slave, Jack, I'll introduce you to some of my friends. You have my word, I'm sure guys of camila house will welcome a talented slaver. Come to me whenever you are in need of renting a house here."
Then unlock B+ quests in their residence. If you don't have the right to live here, visit your customer again, (s)he takes you to the realtor_office as your referrer, in which case we just need to add a $referrer_name[$npc_id] used in dialogs, after that you get the access to living in this district.
Then we have a feeling that, it's my slave who win it for me.

2, The gentleman's club, if no referrer, holds a higher demand to join.

3, The most improtant patricians, how can you be able to visit them without a referrer or some honor?
I guess we need at least a B+ customer as referrer.

4, If you have finished the cardinal's quest, give you access to all customers except kings.
"I heard of you, Jack, distinguished guest who can be audience with the cardinal. Come in please."

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
When I'm designing my branch, I have some ideas again.
To give feedbacks of your reputation, we just need to do some small adjustment. Design some referrers, act by npcs who already exists.

1, Having sold a D-/C- slave to someone of a new district, add some texts, "A nice deal/slave, Jack, I'll introduce you to some of my friends. You have my word, I'm sure guys of camila house will welcome a talented slaver. Come to me whenever you are in need of renting a house here."
Then unlock B+ quests in their residence. If you don't have the right to live here, visit your customer again, (s)he takes you to the realtor_office as your referrer, in which case we just need to add a $customer_name[$npc_id] used in dialogs, after that you get the access to living in this district.
Then we have a feeling that, it's my slave who win it for me.

2, The gentleman's club, if no referrer, holds a higher demand to join.

3, The most improtant patricians, how can you be able to visit them without a referrer or some honor?
I guess we need at least a B+ customer as referrer.

4, If you have finished the cardinal's quest, give you access to all customers except kings.
"I heard of you, Jack, distinguished guest who can be audience with the cardinal. Come in please."
Seems to me the main change in what you are proposing is only being able to access the tier of NPCs in the residences that correspond to your reputation with their faction. This would mean that you cannot choose to skip over a D+ mission and start with a C+. Although it still gains you only one level of reputation, for other reasons you still might prefer to give a higher ranked slave. More sparks, specialization match, etc.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Seems to me the main change in what you are proposing is only being able to access the tier of NPCs in the residences that correspond to your reputation with their faction. This would mean that you cannot choose to skip over a D+ mission and start with a C+. Although it still gains you only one level of reputation, for other reasons you still might prefer to give a higher ranked slave. More sparks, specialization match, etc.
You can start with C+, but B+ can't, and if you like, selling slave to special npcs like jofre would be okay, it just means a new menu in their UI.

It's about that I'm informed that I get the access to..., instead of I accidantally find that I already have the access to.... somehow.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Dev build has been updated with extensive changes:

- Increased the amount of charm expected for B+, A+ and S+ ranks and doubled the contribution of exoticism in the charm formula, so that raising style and exoticism becomes necessary again for the higher ranks, so that the features that are used to achieve higher style and exoticism become useful again

- "what do you think of me?" responses before the slave is obedient are now more informative

- Changed label of pride attribute for B+ level from Timid to Aloof because Timid has a fear connotation which is not what the attribute represents

- Improved help text for injuries, adding hint about diet

- Item revisions, checking and revealing applicable traits, stacking mood effects properly (and adjusting mood effects so that slaves will like or dislike different outfits as their attributes and skills develop), checking that the effects are consistent and match what the descriptions indicate; in a few places, the descriptions were revised to suit the effects

- Deprivation suit is now a wearable item with effects similar but distinct from the petsuit; the petsuit now affects nature, pride and taming, while the deprivation suit affects temperament and taming; both interfere significantly with lessons (pet suit - and fluffy paws - are okay for pet lessons but nothing else)

- The first time you try to equip certain items on a slave who does not want to wear them, you will be prompted whether you want to force them or not; if you choose to force them, they may or may not fight, depending on their gladiatrix training vs. the master's intimidation. This happens only once per slave, and if you succeed, you can equip anything you want on them after that. They'll still be unhappy if they don't like wearing it, but they won't refuse.

- In general, slaves with less gladiatrix training are now less likely to fight the master.

- Deprivation of mobility (applies to most bondage and some torture) now increases taming.

- A (very obvious) surprise that I'll leave for you to discover.

Reactions: StJesuz

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
dynslave['mood'] += worn_bonus['mood_rate'] / 10 &! rate bonus can be positive, negative or zero as sum of all item effects

Doesn't it actually functions as dynslave['mood'] += 0 if worn_bonus['mood_rate'] < 10 ?
Yes. Rounding down, essentially. You raise a good point there, it would make more sense to combine it with the normal mood rate.

Updated now with the revised formula.

Last edited:

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
I was commenting - to you - that the advice you were giving is not accurate in recent versions of the game.
no.. u gave me some advise about a save game of some other dude. For example: " Stop the rules she isn't willing to follow withour force " - i always do that in my game. I was here commenting on another one's game and i advise u to take ur advise and tell it to the other one or keep it to urself, cuz i am not interested in them. I know that enforcing rules causes dispair, but having not enough rules causes spoiling. Please take this discussion where it belongs: to the one who asked for help, not to me who isnt interested in how accurate u find my advise (which is false actually, nothing u said was correcting me on any accuracy)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
no.. u gave me some advise about a save game of some other dude. For example: " Stop the rules she isn't willing to follow withour force " - i always do that in my game. I was here commenting on another one's game and i advise u to take ur advise and tell it to the other one or keep it to urself, cuz i am not interested in them. I know that enforcing rules causes dispair, but having not enough rules causes spoiling. Please take this discussion where it belongs: to the one who asked for help, not to me who isnt interested in how accurate u find my advise (which is false actually, nothing u said was correcting me on any accuracy)
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7532626

That's the post you dredged up to complain about. As you can see, I quoted your post, in which you wrote: "Are u playing on harder difficulty, so that u need more than 2 rules?" (emphasis added)

I commented, to you: "You don't need rules if she is fearful" (emphasis added; commenting on your "need more than 2 rules").

Now you claim "nothing u said was correcting me on any accuracy". OK.

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7532626

That's the post you dredged up to complain about. As you can see, I quoted your post, in which you wrote: "Are u playing on harder difficulty, so that u need more than 2 rules?" (emphasis added)

I commented, to you: "You don't need rules if she is fearful" (emphasis added; commenting on your "need more than 2 rules").

Now you claim "nothing u said was correcting me on any accuracy". OK.
first stop the false framing. I didnt dredge anything up, i responded to this exact post on the same day and we were going back and forth on this post since this day.
Ur info that one doesnt need rules when she is fearful is an addition in information, its not in any way correcting an advise i have given in accuracy. Since he had 3 rules active i posed a question if he has a higher difficulty. Ur additional information about rules doesnt, in any way, correct what i have written, or increased accuracy on anything.

PLease continue this discussion with the original poster and stop being edgy towards me

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
ImperatorAugustusTertius

Would it be possible to tie certain stats to portrait selection, like exoticism or beauty? (At least, on initial generation.)
Yes, you can do it yourself. There are 2000 of them. Look at the individual numbered JSON files in game/json/slaves. You can add stats to those files. Look at the static character files (like Isabella) for an example of how to set beauty and exoticism. The game will use values in the template for the initial generation pass but will reroll all stats if the other randomly rolled attributes are too low. We could change this so that it tries harder to keep the template values.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Idea would mainly try to add a bit more visual variety to the game, even if means having clothed slaves or whatnot. (Yeah you can say it's weird to see them clothed when you buy them naked, but they stay naked even if you clothe them so it's flubbed either way.)

Basically, you should be able to know at sight "Holy shit, UR S+beauty S+exoticism slave" rather than needing to look at a stat list.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Something interesting.
When I started to design some values, I soon found I should invent a slave Rosa and replace certain numbers with Rosa's attributes.
As you can see, it is extremely hard to train her obedience, "It's unwise to treat her like other ordinary girls with forces, maybe I should build her trust to me first, and get her accustomed to lives being a slave gradually, with the help of her assistants trained by me.", she wants to keep the partner relationship with you, not trying to break out of your control, It's the key.

So, in your mind, if you don't use 'enforce rules', how do you train her?
I made a mistake, her courage should be brave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Idea would mainly try to add a bit more visual variety to the game, even if means having clothed slaves or whatnot. (Yeah you can say it's weird to see them clothed when you buy them naked, but they stay naked even if you clothe them so it's flubbed either way.)

Basically, you should be able to know at sight "Holy shit, UR S+beauty S+exoticism slave" rather than needing to look at a stat list.
Sure everyone wants it. But find such suitable pics in a large quantity, almost impossible.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Sure everyone wants it. But find such suitable pics in a large quantity, almost impossible.
Those slaves aren't so common that you'd need such a huge variety. Especially if you move away from 'must be naked with no clothing.''

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

I don't think we'd want to maintain a media pack where the girls are clothed, but you can do it for your own game if you want.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes