Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I don't think we'd want to maintain a media pack where the girls are clothed, but you can do it for your own game if you want.
There's just such a lack of visual variety, most of the slaves are pretty much interchangeable and none really look any more special than another. If there were species other than human maybe, but that brings its own issues.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
are there any image packs or slave packs like if you wanted wonder women or soi fon or hinata etc
No, but you can replace existing slave images yourself if you want. The game pulls image sets based on characteristics like age, hair color and length. It doesn't support unique image sets for specific slaves at the moment, but we could add a feature to look for unique images before defaulting to the shard ones.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Hotfix on dev build for some small bugs in the changes yesterday.

Did another zero start with the latest build. D- contract for a servant. Mature, Plain, Healthy, Sensitive, Lively, Stupid, Uncertain, Unashamed, Slender. Started with D-/C- sex skills. Reached B+ rating in 83 days and turned her in for 1330$.

Master is Unfit, Authoritative, Recognized, Guild Punching Bag, Houseboy, Dilettante, Esoterist, Basic Whip Skill, Oral D-. Whip skill all gained from training the slave, not from arena. Never bought any weapons, armor, clothes for master.

Training was interesting. I adopted a strategy of tactical spoiling (or more accurately, not worrying too much about whether or not she earned a reward and prioritizing mood management over avoiding spoil) by rewarding her with hot springs visits to manage mood and hygiene - even if she hadn't earned merit. This made living in the slums considerably more tolerable. At one point, she had two devotion and two fear and the championship arena battle was the following day, so she needed to lose one level of fear quickly; she had just dropped from 3 fear to 2 that same day. Combining a visit to the Garden of Gethsemane and letting her sleep with unpunished guilt that night did the trick.

Using force rules feels a bit overpowered at the moment. For initial training, I bought the gag and pear and forced the silence and deny toileting rules on her. It was very effective. She gained some despair in the process, but it was manageable and she quickly reached D-. She had despair at the time pushing her over the line, so I switched from forcing rules to raising her mood (including a few un-earned rewards to get her out of depression) and this replaced the obedience from despair with obedience from positive mood.

Last edited:

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I downloaded the latest dev build for testing and I've been running into low health game over.

Started a game with uncle tom and tried living in the slum, never tried either previously. I'm not sure how to survive, do I have to eat meals at the virgin's hip? I gave up on the slums and tried moving into an apartment in Serperntine after the first decade, but I have not gone back for Isabella. Trying to ease into the harder difficulty, I expect the deaths I've been getting from losing in combat to my slave when she rebels, but not sure how to keep this guy alive with such low health.

Sometimes my slave will feel guilty after entertain me | acrobatics, even though the message says it was enjoyable.

I think I'll go back to playing as doc, who is the hardest I've succeeded with in the past.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
if I am not mistaken with 3 units in devotion, can she be an assistant? then we train various garbage
she gains useful traits in the aura and loses problematic ones, after which we calmly train it
You raise a good point, that assistant won't refuse any orders. Giving her 3 devotions isn't reasonable, devotion fades soon due to high spoiling.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Hotfix on dev build for some small bugs in the changes yesterday.

Did another zero start with the latest build. D- contract for a servant. Mature, Plain, Healthy, Sensitive, Lively, Stupid, Uncertain, Unashamed, Slender. Started with D-/C- sex skills. Reached B+ rating in 83 days and turned her in for 1330$.

Master is Unfit, Authoritative, Recognized, Guild Punching Bag, Houseboy, Dilettante, Esoterist, Basic Whip Skill, Oral D-. Whip skill all gained from training the slave, not from arena. Never bought any weapons, armor, clothes for master.

Training was interesting. I adopted a strategy of tactical spoiling (or more accurately, not worrying too much about whether or not she earned a reward and prioritizing mood management over avoiding spoil) by rewarding her with hot springs visits to manage mood and hygiene - even if she hadn't earned merit. This made living in the slums considerably more tolerable. At one point, she had two devotion and two fear and the championship arena battle was the following day, so she needed to lose one level of fear quickly; she had just dropped from 3 fear to 2 that same day. Combining a visit to the Garden of Gethsemane and letting her sleep with unpunished guilt that night did the trick.

Using force rules feels a bit overpowered at the moment. For initial training, I bought the gag and pear and forced the silence and deny toileting rules on her. It was very effective. She gained some despair in the process, but it was manageable and she quickly reached D-. She had despair at the time pushing her over the line, so I switched from forcing rules to raising her mood (including a few un-earned rewards to get her out of depression) and this replaced the obedience from despair with obedience from positive mood.
When she is in bad mood, it's quite easy to decrease her spoil. So I prefer to give her a plush toy at the begining, especially when her endurance is feeble or weakened.
But when you are already training her on different skills, and when your encouraging her doesn't work, it's unwise to punish her a lot, giving bad moodlets, in the end slow down your training, usually when I try training her to seduce me and she refuses, I choose not to punish her, providing a mood bonus for the next trainings.

Due to the special calculation of slave's green blood, if her endurance is no better than weakened, it's unacceptable to get into fight with her, neither recommended to use enforce rules which increase her despair rapidly in this case. Everytime you defeated her, even if you didn't do any harm to her, she end up with a negative energy.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I downloaded the latest dev build for testing and I've been running into low health game over.

Started a game with uncle tom and tried living in the slum, never tried either previously. I'm not sure how to survive, do I have to eat meals at the virgin's hip? I gave up on the slums and tried moving into an apartment in Serperntine after the first decade, but I have not gone back for Isabella. Trying to ease into the harder difficulty, I expect the deaths I've been getting from losing in combat to my slave when she rebels, but not sure how to keep this guy alive with such low health.

Sometimes my slave will feel guilty after entertain me | acrobatics, even though the message says it was enjoyable.

I think I'll go back to playing as doc, who is the hardest I've succeeded with in the past.
You don’t need to eat at the hip, but it is one option for raising strength. You can also raise strength by having vigorous sex (brothel / your slave), beating or whipping your slave, winning in combat, training slaves in athletics or martial arts, etc. In the slums, your strength drops back to D- if higher, but it doesn’t drop to zero. You are probably over-spending your energy; if you spend any energy when your energy is exhausted, it saps your strength too. Other possibilities: pollen, rotphilis or wounds drain strength.

A devoted slave sometimes feels guilt when they do something poorly. They know the master expects better from them.

Doc has a big advantage, as high medical skill gives you free nutritionist diet and faster healing, which can save a lot of sparks while speeding up training.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
You don’t need to eat at the hip, but it is one option for raising strength.
I checked again, confirmed it is not giving any tips on your benefits, I didn't know what exactly do I get after eating such a wierd "delicious" food.

And I don't know if it's better to eat repeatedly, or eating all of them 4 in one go. The game didn't give you instructions.

Edit: I checked Jock's demands as well
stat_importance['oral'] = 1 &! intentionally lower than requirements text, which specifies specific skills, not category level
stat_importance['petting'] = 1 &! intentionally lower than requirements text, which specifies specific skills, not category level
stat_importance['orgy'] = 2 &! intentionally lower than requirements text, which specifies specific skills, not category level
But in fact there's no highlighted petting demands in his dialogs, only C- deepthroat and B+ skills serving the crowds.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I checked again, confirmed it is not giving any tips on your benefits, I didn't know what exactly do I get after eating such a wierd "delicious" food.
I have some ideas for this.

And I don't know if it's better to eat repeatedly, or eating all of them 4 in one go. The game didn't give you instructions.
It's normal to act like a real person would and not order everything at once. I'll make it explicit by hiding the meal buttons if you already ate (showing only "not hungry").

Edit: I checked Jock's demands as well
But in fact there's no highlighted petting demands in his dialogs, only C- deepthroat and B+ skills serving the crowds.
1646229499790.png "rub with their bodies and their tits" = petting

Reactions: sarinee

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Where can i find the most recent download which includes lolis?

Just updated.

F- strength is now playable for master (giving a bit more margin of error for typical starts, and a new definition of zero starts)
Food ingredients are now consumed when you cook them, in case you cook several meals in the same day
This also fixes the issue where it could show that you had prepared an S+ meal and then surprise you with lower quality because you didn't have the right ingredients at the end of the day
If you eat somewhere before the end of the day, you will see a "not hungry" status instead of the prepared meal; this status also will prevent you from eating multiple meals at the pub
If you or your slave prepare a better meal than what you ate outside, you will still eat the home meal (you pig)
If you don't eat food at home at the same level as your strength, your strength will decline to the level of your food
If you don't eat any food at all (can happen if no one has energy at the end of the day to prepare it), lose strength; this can kill you (at F- strength)
Eating canned food still will not kill you ... unless you are wounded, in which case low quality food can contribute to your wounds getting worse, and eventually that can kill you (at F- strength)
Your assistant's devotion no longer affects the quality of her cooking; instead, her mood does, so if you want consistent quality, dress her so she's consistently ecstatic
Moodlets will tell you if you are eating good enough food or not - if you don't have a positive moodlet for food, and you don't have a negative moodlet for food, it's just neutral
Fresh food is now slightly cheaper so it's less of a step up in cost from dehydrated food
Eating leftovers provides less benefit now if the slave is too prideful
Sparring in the arena for slaves can raise endurance if their opponent is at the same level as they are (previously, had to fight a higher level to raise endurance)
Reaching finish line in a race gives more benefits even if you didn't win
Artistry skill progresses a bit slower for the master because there are a lot of lessons that contribute to its progression
Temperamental slaves spoil quicker (switched from empathy attribute)
Spoil fades slightly faster with despair or having food taken away
Despair fades a bit slower
Fixed brothel bugs (easy way to convert sparks into strength and penetration skill)

More updates.

Forcing rules raises despair faster and pride slower
Awareness rises slower from punishments than rewards
Low intellect and high nature limit the effect of the humility rule
Response to "What do you think about me?" can vary depending if a reward has been given that day

Last edited:
Reactions: StJesuz

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
In the slums, your strength drops back to D- if higher, but it doesn’t drop to zero.
This was true when I wrote it, but now canned food can drop health to F- (not immediately deadly, but not fun either). The rest of the advice still applies though.

Eating out doesn't consume energy (except travel), but can only be done once per day. It raises strength proportional to the value you spend (gentlemen's club meals are "free" except you pay a lot to maintain the required cost of living; going to a restaurant via reward is the final option), so it's cost-efficient. Eating out also stacks with high-quality home meals so there's a benefit to eating out and also cooking - it can raise your strength faster if you do both. The pub won't raise you past Vigorous (B+) strength, but buying the cheap food there means you don't need anyone to cook at home, so you can use it as a way to save money (ingredients for home cooked meals are expensive, and if you don't get good enough home meals, you'll lose strength unless you ate out that day). But it's entirely optional because there are other ways to make up for the strength decay. Instead of spending energy traveling to the pub and then spending sparks to eat there, why not instead spend your energy having sex with your slave at home?

Another option for gaining strength, sex at the brothel, consumes more energy and gives you bad hygiene, but can be repeated as often as you can perform and also raises your penetration skill. However, cheap 1$ whores will only help you reach Unfit C- and D- penetration, while 5$ whores will help you all the way to Strong A+ and B+ penetration. Why continue using the 1$ whores if you're already at Unfit and D- penetration or better? It's a cheap way to maintain your libido and boost your mood if you don't have an accommodating slave with energy to spare. The 1$ blowjob and paizuri are best for "maintainance" because they use half energy; or, with the Bull Ring, they're energy-free. Why use the most expensive whores (15$)? They can help you reach S+ penetration skill, give you a longer-lasting positive moodlet, and more libido boost.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes