ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Any ideas about rewards in the flower field?
Flowers as a backdrop for intimate activities, vs. flowers as focus of activity.

Intimate activities - anything that can be done without going out. Playing games. Eating together. Drinking together. Relaxing. Skinship. Sex.
Flowers as focus of activity - cultivating them, designing/organizing them, smelling them, harvesting them, crafting things from them, ...

Combining ideas - blindfold Rosa and make her guess which flower by scent, if she gets it right she gets a treat.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Flowers as a backdrop for intimate activities, vs. flowers as focus of activity.

Intimate activities - anything that can be done without going out. Playing games. Eating together. Drinking together. Relaxing. Skinship. Sex.
Flowers as focus of activity - cultivating them, designing/organizing them, smelling them, harvesting them, crafting things from them, ...

Combining ideas - blindfold Rosa and make her guess which flower by scent, if she gets it right she gets a treat.
After you unlock the garden system, maid assistant cultivates the flowers everyday, spending the rest action points watering, caring and adding magic power, you can use 1 energy to help her, when total progress is full, the blossoming event begins.
1, Change Rosa home's bgm to another one. Change the garden background to another one.
2, Unlock rewards related to the flower field. The scene is so rare to see that it lights up your slave's hope again, playing naked in the flower field gives her a good moodlet, greatly decrease her despair, inscrease her taming and spoiling by a little, and maybe devotion.
3, During the blossom and several days later, unlock maid assistant's tea system, currently Rose (Pain relief, especially menstrual pain), Chamomile (Improve sleeping quality and restore extra half an energy star, but it is not conducive to rehabilitation), Lavender (Calm down, similar to gs '$mood_rise', n)
Other flowers require you to buy seeds from the serpentine, with faction fame demands, in which effects they may slightly increase beauty, empathy, temperament, endurance, nature, diligence and conception rate.(including her attributes rate, subject to change)
4, Teas and Tea leaves are not intended to be used as goods, not profitable.

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
In combat, if the enemy hits me with green or purple why do I get red dmg? Sometimes with purple hits, my green gets hurt instead too. I'm looking at you lich.

Do all three stats tie into each other?

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
In combat, if the enemy hits me with green or purple why do I get red dmg? Sometimes with purple hits, my green gets hurt instead too. I'm looking at you lich.

I think what type of damage you are doing has no relation with what attack color you use, but more with what weapon you're using

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

https://f95zone.to/posts/7665283/

Some enemies have special attacks with different damage type. Look at how the attack is described. If you see a variation for same attack color then one is a special attack.

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
When I swap and re-swap slave and assistant, the "bath slave" rule for the slave disappears, a bug I think

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
It seems that my strengh is capped at B+ since got wounded (it healed since), neither sparring or having a good nurse seem to unblock it

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yes, but it doesn't come back when swapping again
By definition the slave's rule set does not include certain activities an assistant can also perform - but not vice versa. So rules on the assistant stick naturally while rules for a slave need a reset since the type of rule set changes. Think of it in terms of Tiers. A lower tier can not include higher tier actions/rules but a higher tier can include lower ones.

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
By definition the slave's rule set does not include certain activities an assistant can also perform - but not vice versa. So rules on the assistant stick naturally while rules for a slave need a reset since the type of rule set changes. Think of it in terms of Tiers. A lower tier can not include higher tier actions/rules but a higher tier can include lower ones.
Yeah I do get it it's just a bit tedious since it's a thing I do quite often

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yeah I do get it it's just a bit tedious since it's a thing I do quite often
QSP is an interpreter language which makes it kind of tedious to actually code what you are looking for. Since this is a pretty old game and uses its own implementation of a player its kind of difficult to make an easy change to what you are looking for.
(P.S. Note- I am not a dev of this game but i do develop in QSP)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yes, but it doesn't come back when swapping again
Can you give me a saved game where you see the rule not coming back? Save before it, and tell me what sequence of steps you did to make the rule go away. For example:

1. Load the save
2. Confirm the assistant has "wash slave" rule enabled
3. Click the swap assistant button on the main screen
4. Click the swap assistant button on the main screen again
5. Observe that the assistant no longer has the "wash slave" rule enabled <-- this would be the unexpected behavior (which I don't see happening, tested in latest 2.2.2 dev version)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
QSP is an interpreter language which makes it kind of tedious to actually code what you are looking for. Since this is a pretty old game and uses its own implementation of a player its kind of difficult to make an easy change to what you are looking for.
(P.S. Note- I am not a dev of this game but i do develop in QSP)
I implemented swap functions for all the variables that represent a particular character instance, which can include assigned rules that are meant to be "sticky". It's just that the reported issue isn't something I'm seeing on my end so I'm not sure where the problem lies.

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
Can you give me a saved game where you see the rule not coming back? Save before it, and tell me what sequence of steps you did to make the rule go away. For example:

1. Load the save
2. Confirm the assistant has "wash slave" rule enabled
3. Click the swap assistant button on the main screen
4. Click the swap assistant button on the main screen again
5. Observe that the assistant no longer has the "wash slave" rule enabled <-- this would be the unexpected behavior (which I don't see happening, tested in latest 2.2.2 dev version)
It's actually about the "bath slave" rule, for slaves, except that, I did exactly what you said, here's the save

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
I'm also having a problem with spider mating, the perk's rank never increases while all the others xenophilia perks rise as intended

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes