ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
It's actually about the "bath slave" rule, for slaves, except that, I did exactly what you said, here's the save
Two scenarios to consider:

1) You're swapping a current assistant and slave
2) You have no slave, you're moving your assistant out and then to a different role (say, cryo or dungeon) and bringing out another slave to be the new assistant

For overlapping rules, should the rules follow the slave or stick with the role (assistant) regardless of which slave is currently in the role? Should the game remember what rules you last assigned to your assistant even when you have no assistant, and apply those rules when you put a new slave in that role?

I'm also having a problem with spider mating, the perk's rank never increases while all the others xenophilia perks rise as intended
Spider mating is tough to progress. It will eventually if you keep at it.

Reactions: azzfd

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
When I'm doing test, my code ran into a infinite loop, it took me a long time to find a confusing question.
killvar '$a'
n = arrsize('$a') & msg '<<n>>'

$a[0] = 'a'

$a[] = 'a'
$a[0] = ''
$a[1] = 'a'

Why doesn't the third one begin from index 0.

if 0 > 1: $a[] = 'a'
I guess it's defined by $a[1] = ''

Last edited:

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
Two scenarios to consider:

1) You're swapping a current assistant and slave
2) You have no slave, you're moving your assistant out and then to a different role (say, cryo or dungeon) and bringing out another slave to be the new assistant

For overlapping rules, should the rules follow the slave or stick with the role (assistant) regardless of which slave is currently in the role? Should the game remember what rules you last assigned to your assistant even when you have no assistant, and apply those rules when you put a new slave in that role?

Spider mating is tough to progress. It will eventually if you keep at it.
I personally think that rules should always follow the slave if possible, but maybe playing differently would make it less intuitive idk, it's not a big issue anyway

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I personally think that rules should always follow the slave if possible, but maybe playing differently would make it less intuitive idk, it's not a big issue anyway
Try latest dev build. I changed it so overlapping rules is allowed. If both have the same rule, slave goes first, then assistant takes care of anything the slave missed.

Reactions: StJesuz

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
I love how I can check once awhile and see that the quality of life has improved. Thanks for your hard work Imperator.
Following the combat advice, I win most fights and use it to attempt to make 300-500$ each tenday.

Now I just gotta figure out how to reduce expenditures or raise and keep a hefty discount.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
When I'm doing test, my code ran into a infinite loop, it took me a long time to find a confusing question.
killvar '$a'

$a[0] = 'a'

$a[] = 'a'
$a[0] = ''
$a[1] = 'a'

Why doesn't the third one begin from index 0.

if 0 > 1: $a[] = 'a'
I guess it's defined by $a[1] = ''
In QSP every variable is automatically an array. So when you define a $variable-a this is the same as $variable-a[0]. If you want to add more entries to this variable on the fly you can simply add to that array now - no need to give an implicit position. This allows for rapid expansion of scopes.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Dev build has been updated with some minor fixes. Fixed hidden traits of slaves other than the one you were training being revealed. Fixed some text and image issues. Made prison cookies slowly lower nature so /eventually/ they'll mindbreak almost any slave. Above-average metabolism combined with arrogance might still protect a slave from this fate...

Also, I can confirm that Uncle Tom zero start is still viable in 2.2.2. Very challenging, but I reached what I would consider a fairly stable condition at day 209. 3952 sparks, no debt, living in Serpentine, with a reasonably trained Isabella and a couple of other slaves in early training (one D-, one F-), having just sold a B+ at auction. Master just reached B+ guild rep, so will eventually be able to earn a minimum of ~441 from the arena (2 arena grand champions + winning streak in races), which will roughly offset current billing costs. Adding a fiend to reduce food expenses, and eventually a barn, will help too. And of course patrolling at the border of the fogs. Master is still just Vigorous because to save sparks he's been living on canned food still, and he has indulged in drugs here and there. Effete (finally resolved his erectile dysfunction). Dominant. Celebrity. Guild Hotshot. Mentor. Houselord. Prodigy. Warrior (with Aketon). Whip Expert. All sex skills D-. All else F-. Only knows Roundhouse Kick, has no armor, wields a Whip. Isabella has advanced her pony and nurse skills to Trotter and Matron.

Of course, it would have been wiser to move into the Outcasts quarter first. Lower rental cost plus free barn. I decided to try to skip ahead a bit... and I made a number of similarly "suboptimal" choices just to see if I could manage the consequences... such as deciding half a decade into training a new slave for auction that I actually wanted to keep her (discovered she had the much-coveted Secretary trait). So I'm fairly confident that other players will be able to survive in hard mode, eventually...

Reactions: StJesuz

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
I can only say the learning curve for a newbie is steep as fuck.

I can say I am incredibly happy for the masochism trait tips to get it in 2 days and would love to know if you had the most efficient methods for the other traits like :

nympho
exhibitionist
pervert
etc.

I mean the thread search gives me some ideas here and there but I have no idea how effective it is until after i try each and every method out rip.

I also haven't managed to find conditions for the ultimate weapon to drop from monsters in the fog or if the RNG is really ridiculously low.

So far I only bee a douchebag rerolling captured fog slaves to be almost insta sold to guild D- after roughening them up which basically can all be done in a single day for 300-450$. Probably one of the most brain dead ways to earn money. Any tips?

I am looking at that 4k cow thing but still don't understand how it works but ill eventually get it after a few days or unning my head in the wall I hope.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Archbishop Shaitana in the Outcasts only accepts lolis, according to the out of date wiki. Was this ever changed for the No Loli version?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I can only say the learning curve for a newbie is steep as fuck.
Working as designed! Tried latest dev version?

I can say I am incredibly happy for the masochism trait tips to get it in 2 days and would love to know if you had the most efficient methods for the other traits like :

nympho
exhibitionist
pervert
etc.
That was an unintended exploit. Still, if you regularly inflict pain on your slave she will develop into a masochist eventually, unless she has the opposite trait (afraid of pain). Conveniently, as slaves become more devoted they also are more likely to feel guilty about not doing their best, giving you a reason to punish them “with cause” even though they are obedient. Or you can just punish them without guilt, as fear and despair fade quickly on a devoted slave.

nympho = lots of orgasms (sea tentacles / fiend milking training at high arousal are good for this; if you are in a hurry, aphrodisiacs increase arousal)
exhibitionist = lots of shameful activities (demonstration lessons, erotic bondage, shaming punishments, group sex, many other things, search “shameful = 1” in the code)
pervert = lots of disgusting activities (feeding her fiend semen usually takes care of this one over time even if you don’t do anything else that qualifies, but there are plenty of activities tagged “disgusting = 1”)

I mean the thread search gives me some ideas here and there but I have no idea how effective it is until after i try each and every method out rip.
For all my knowledge of the game’s internals, I still get surprised when I play. There is no substitute for trying things to see what happens.

I also haven't managed to find conditions for the ultimate weapon to drop from monsters in the fog or if the RNG is really ridiculously low.
Collect all the trophies.

So far I only bee a douchebag rerolling captured fog slaves to be almost insta sold to guild D- after roughening them up which basically can all be done in a single day for 300-450$. Probably one of the most brain dead ways to earn money. Any tips?
Tips for income? Develop other sources. Barn, colosseum. Sell slaves at auction with multiple specializations and high charm/prestige to attract more buyers to bid against each other.

I am looking at that 4k cow thing but still don't understand how it works but ill eventually get it after a few days or unning my head in the wall I hope.
Let us know how it goes.

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
A little problem I found, when I drink a miracle bam just after getting hurt, I still get the message saying that it would be more efficient to apply it just after the wound

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
Another thing I noticed, my assistant always ends up in starvation, I have to place her as slave when ending the day for her calories to raise as intended, if I don't, her diet doesn't seem to stick

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes