slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
The guild doesn't care about charm, they will prepare the slave for sale. When you sell directly (auction, to a customer), the slave's appearance and disposition matters. A slave who is clean and happy and looks refined or exotic, or who is eloquent and graceful, is more attractive to buyers. Auction buyers are looking for something specific, normally, but might go for something special even if it's not what they were looking for. The more buyers you can attract to compete on your slave, the higher the bidding can go.

That's their potential, based on attribute scores. They need to be trained to reach that rating for sale purposes.

I see you've really embraced Eternal Rome morality.

Virgin meat is used in S+ cooking recipes. Train a better chef and/or get other top-tier ingredients.
Ah.... That explains why my girls aint worth shit at the auctions. I literally just beat them up and fork them over to the guild. They tend to be... extremely put in place with D- after like 3 tier 5 beatings and branding iron... Well some lucky ones become D- after I brand them so i guess I really have embraced eternal rome morality.

At the same time I am very biased. I will snuggle ones that I like very much. Gotta say that I enjoy the eushully character pictures for the girls... Could use more of those. Checking out the girls from madou koukaku would be much better tho. Sadly many demihumans and not 'pure' as I seem to notice but they they should be allowed and give them some natural exotic taste.

Lakishmir madou koukaku.jpg

I'd be spending days grinding harem girls to occupy all my fav portraits.

Jun 28, 2020
Imperator Augustus my dude, I'm sorry, somehow I still keep fucking things up, this time I savescummed to test if I could make it with an apartment, it's really expensive now it seems which I don't mind... so, the save was done after renting the apartment, I tried to train a guild slave to get quick money and see if I would survive, I couldn't, was too expensive, then loaded the save which again, was done after renting, so had to cancel the contract giving away those 300 neo roman dollars, which I don't mind, I was left with around 150, and I could still keep going, then pic related happened, so... is this tax refund working as intended? I noticed that rent comes each 30 days, would it work the same if I decided to cancel the contract on the 29th day?
Also, noticed the scripted event in the day #200, haven't seen them before, are there more like those?

937593275.jpg

Edit: nevermind the last question, already found out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
I see a save scumming brother but I guess he took a different path than me into the fog. Good thing about squishing fog fiends is that all you need is a trident for squid sushi. Skewer them and save before clicking the thumbs up for your slave and you can basically 'choose' what you want for the same price of :

Medical checkup on self 5$ + whatever injuries you got max of 50$
and Medical checkup for slave of choice 5$ + Mandatory xeno parasite 25$ and maybe some disease 25$ or scars

I find this much more acceptable than competing for a so called high potential slave at the auction or random guild contracts that may land you in stress.

Sorry man, if I play any slaver game with combat generally my rule of thumb is to learn how to fight to make my life easier. Always seemed to be the better option in all the games I played so far lmao.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What is the real price for Fluffy Paws?
5 sparks. I just fixed the description in the dev build, thanks for pointing that out. Tabi socks had the same issue.

is this tax refund working as intended? I noticed that rent comes each 30 days, would it work the same if I decided to cancel the contract on the 29th day?
This was an oversight. I've revised the system now. When you rent, you prepay a prorated amount depending how many days are left in the current decade. The rental costs billed at decade-end are paying in advance for the upcoming decade, while food and other expenses line items are retrospective costs accumulated during the decade just completed. If you end a contract at day 29, you've received full value for your money as you already prepaid for that decade at day 20.

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
I don't really get how are farmhands useful, even with one, my cow loses endurance, she doesn't milk her automatically neither wash her, is it only to have a reduction on barn costs ?

Edit : My pig costs me 0 in food so I'm guessing it doesn't work, don't know why

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I don't really get how are farmhands useful, even with one, my cow loses endurance, she doesn't milk her automatically neither wash her, is it only to have a reduction on barn costs ?
If you go through the main menu to Business you can read about the barn. Farmhand orders can be set there. In general the farmhand provides some automation, reduces some of the negative effects (but not all), and increases productivity. Farmhand milking the cow is not automated at the moment only because we haven't implemented the feature.

Reactions: azzfd

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
barn seems to be a waste of time and money from what i have read from the search bar of this thread. I gave it a shot once and had to agree. Too much investment, no clear definition of targets and no payoff. In fact it didn't even pay for itself when I tried so I scrapped it altogether. Right now I only see the barn as a very expensive extended storage for my harem whores for after I have maxed out the cryo cells from both serpent quarter and the home rented. (farmhand an expensive whore slot)

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
barn seems to be a waste of time and money from what i have read from the search bar of this thread. I gave it a shot once and had to agree. Too much investment, no clear definition of targets and no payoff. In fact it didn't even pay for itself when I tried so I scrapped it altogether. Right now I only see the barn as a very expensive extended storage for my harem whores for after I have maxed out the cryo cells from both serpent quarter and the home rented. (farmhand an expensive whore slot)
yeah tbh I'm just using it because it's my thing, not for optimisation purposes

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
1646844251639.png

I gotta say I really appreciate whoever put effort into making the diary entries. Its so extremely dramatic especially if you are in very negative stats. One of the earlier entries of the diary had him complaining "I am booored" hahahaha.

I also managed to save myself from being impotent. I remember in the thread someone said he was impotent for over 300 days. Probably because he didn't bother to clean and bath frequently and only left it to the assistant 'auto' at the end of the day. Or probably that he didn't sex when the ardent/blazing status was RED.

I also find the tremendio spell very helpful. I no longer have to rough up the new slaves. Just cast the spell to give them fear without squishing the merchandise for obedience seems to be better option. I can play nice with them and use the spell so apparently being a nasty hypocrite warlock is more effective then massive punishments that get them so depressed I feel paralized wait for their mood to get better for a week.

1646844651327.png

I followed Aug's tips but giving traits took forever in previous slaves. I basically S ranked every sex technique and got pervert only on the very last technique i made S despite having active sex and making sure the girls climaxed everytime I put it in by arousal 1/2 then screw. I never managed to make a nympho or exhibitionist by the end before I sold her off to the special mission. I also spent all energy/interest in very gentle arousal to make the girl cum as much as possible before I finished up but it did nothing for the duration of the slave.

I also feel that once a sex tech is already maxed out, it doesn't seem to be effective for training a trait. At least thats how it was when I tried horse mating xeno for masochism. At most it went to accustomed to pain then I had to get it by spanking ass in active sex.

What am I doing wrong?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Barn is free if you live in Outcasts district, which is the cheapest district, so it can help you get established if you're playing a difficulty where costs are high enough to matter.

Egglayer can bring in over 200 sparks per week (up to 270). If you give some of your other slaves oviparity, their egg production can be sold as well, if you have a barn.
Egglayer food cost is typically 2-4$/day, so at least 160 sparks profit per decade. Subtract 100 sparks for barn rental and you've still added 60 sparks passive income. 60 sparks a decade adds up ... 10 decades, 600 sparks... and if you've got an optimal setup or multiple slaves laying eggs, it can more than double (60 + 70 = 130).

A cow with average lactation and milking every other day (sold at market high price of 4$) runs approximately break-even on a standard food diet. If you feed her spawn semen or she has better lactation, she becomes significantly (if the spawn semen comes "free" from your fiend) or modestly (if you still feed her standard food) profitable on milk alone.

Ultimately, cows are most profitable if you actually sell them, while milking helps to offset the expense of keeping them. Of course, a cow is also a slave that you can use for other purposes. If you have S+ guild reputation, you can send four slaves to the arena battle each decade. While you could send your current training slave, if you want to maximize your earnings then you should send arena grand champions. Farmhand + assistant + egglayer + cow gives you four slots. On the other hand, if you are training cows to sell, you could rotate between farmhands or assistants using cryo storage.

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
Barn is free if you live in Outcasts district, which is the cheapest district, so it can help you get established if you're playing a difficulty where costs are high enough to matter.

Egglayer can bring in over 200 sparks per week (up to 270). If you give some of your other slaves oviparity, their egg production can be sold as well, if you have a barn.
Egglayer food cost is typically 2-4$/day, so at least 160 sparks profit per decade. Subtract 100 sparks for barn rental and you've still added 60 sparks passive income. 60 sparks a decade adds up ... 10 decades, 600 sparks... and if you've got an optimal setup or multiple slaves laying eggs, it can more than double (60 + 70 = 130).

A cow with average lactation and milking every other day (sold at market high price of 4$) runs approximately break-even on a standard food diet. If you feed her spawn semen or she has better lactation, she becomes significantly (if the spawn semen comes "free" from your fiend) or modestly (if you still feed her standard food) profitable on milk alone.

Ultimately, cows are most profitable if you actually sell them, while milking helps to offset the expense of keeping them. Of course, a cow is also a slave that you can use for other purposes. If you have S+ guild reputation, you can send four slaves to the arena battle each decade. While you could send your current training slave, if you want to maximize your earnings then you should send arena grand champions. Farmhand + assistant + egglayer + cow gives you four slots. On the other hand, if you are training cows to sell, you could rotate between farmhands or assistants using cryo storage.
....... 1646845661740.png

Calculation is accurate. But that feels so painful to do. I have not actually tried egglayer only cow and I could only have 1 cow but I didn't know its free in outcast district. I also didn't know that I could send more than 1 slave to battle in the arena at a time because they always end up in red energy and injured. But i guess if you could spam so many battles its fine to send them all to the doctor and pay injury fees. I still feel that racing and arena is more profitable and less needed brain cells if you could fight so often.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I gotta say I really appreciate whoever put effort into making the diary entries. Its so extremely dramatic especially if you are in very negative stats. One of the earlier entries of the diary had him complaining "I am booored" hahahaha.
That goes back to the original creator of JONT, OldHuntsman.

I also managed to save myself from being impotent. I remember in the thread someone said he was impotent for over 300 days. Probably because he didn't bother to clean and bath frequently and only left it to the assistant 'auto' at the end of the day. Or probably that he didn't sex when the ardent/blazing status was RED.
It's not so easy when you can't afford to go to the brothel and your slave refuses your advances and can beat you in a fight.

I also find the tremendio spell very helpful. I no longer have to rough up the new slaves. Just cast the spell to give them fear without squishing the merchandise for obedience seems to be better option. I can play nice with them and use the spell so apparently being a nasty hypocrite warlock is more effective then massive punishments that get them so depressed I feel paralized wait for their mood to get better for a week.
When a slave is depressed and you want them not to be, try ending the day with unpunished guilt. They get a mood buff the next day proportional to their fear. Also of course ask about their mood and try to remove as many negative factors as possible, while giving them any positives you can. Encourage also helps if you haven't used it too many times before.

I followed Aug's tips but giving traits took forever in previous slaves. I basically S ranked every sex technique and got pervert only on the very last technique i made S despite having active sex and making sure the girls climaxed everytime I put it in by arousal 1/2 then screw. I never managed to make a nympho or exhibitionist by the end before I sold her off to the special mission. I also spent all energy/interest in very gentle arousal to make the girl cum as much as possible before I finished up but it did nothing for the duration of the slave.

I also feel that once a sex tech is already maxed out, it doesn't seem to be effective for training a trait. At least thats how it was when I tried horse mating xeno for masochism. At most it went to accustomed to pain then I had to get it by spanking ass in active sex.

What am I doing wrong?
Active sex only raises trait xp by 1-2 per session no matter how much you repeat the same actions during the session. It's good for raising temperament and mood with multiple orgasms and can give a variety of different xp in an energy-efficient manner if you do a variety of activities during the session.

For trait xp, training a maxed sex skill is just as effective as training a lower rank. It's just that you need a lot of xp to gain a trait. Getting accustomed to pain meant you were part of the way to masochist. Note that high-skill punishments use less of master's energy than lessons.

Reactions: slaynreborn

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Calculation is accurate. But that feels so painful to do. I have not actually tried egglayer only cow and I could only have 1 cow but I didn't know its free in outcast district. I also didn't know that I could send more than 1 slave to battle in the arena at a time because they always end up in red energy and injured. But i guess if you could spam so many battles its fine to send them all to the doctor and pay injury fees. I still feel that racing and arena is more profitable and less needed brain cells if you could fight so often.
You'll notice I didn't even mention the pig. You can get 20$ - 80$ for slaughtering a pig (20$ for a flat-chested average physique loli or non-virgin young slave, 80$ for a stacked mature slave of any virginity or young virgin, with S+ endurance and Corpulent physique). Endurance matters less than breast size. Feeding costs around 1$/day and it takes between 5 and 10 decades for an average or less-than-average-nature-and-metabolism slave to go all the way from Bony to Corpulent. During this time they may also lose some levels of endurance because the cheap feed isn't healthy.

If you start somewhere in the middle, that reduces the time, but the lower levels of physique also take less time to increase; it's as you try to raise physique to Chubby and especially to Corpulent that you can end up spending more sparks on feeding a resistant slave than you can earn back from the butcher for achieving that growth. Higher nature or metabolism makes it slower to fatten a slave. If you have a farmhand, they'll feed the pig your leftovers (if you haven't enabled the rule to give them to your slave), which can fatten the pig faster (equivalent to one level of nature or metabolism, for example a B+ nature slave fed leftovers will fatten at the same rate as a C- nature slave without leftovers).

A pig isn't very profitable, but it's another form of passive income if you drop low nature/low metabolism slaves in there and ignore them. Farmhand can be ordered to automatically slaughter Corpulent pigs and even replace them automatically from your dungeon, so you can simply drop new low-nature/low-metabolism slaves in your dungeon (and optionally feed them nothing, a minimal diet, or spawn semen if you have excess). A destined-for-death slave in your dungeon can be used as a powerful example of punishment for a slave you are actively training, even to the point of executing the prisoner. Rarely, this can have surprising results...

Last edited:

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
You'll notice I didn't even mention the pig. You can get 20$ - 80$ for slaughtering a pig (20$ for a flat-chested average physique loli or non-virgin young slave, 80$ for a stacked mature slave of any virginity or young virgin, with S+ endurance and Corpulent physique). Endurance matters less than breast size. Feeding costs around 1$/day and it takes between 5 and 10 decades for an average or less-than-average nature slave to go all the way from Bony to Corpulent. If you start somewhere in the middle, that reduces the time, but the lower levels of physique also take less time to increase. Higher nature makes it slower to fatten a slave, so you may take a loss or reduce profit it you wait for them to reach Corpulent. If you have a farmhand, they'll feed the pig your leftovers (if you haven't enabled the rule to give them to your slave), which can fatten the pig faster (equivalent to one level of nature or metabolism, for example a B+ nature slave fed leftovers will fatten at the same rate as a C- nature slave without leftovers).
I find this the most useless. If it costs 1$/day i may as well send them straight to the butcher for sparks. They directly give 20~65$ in pure no strings attached profit immediately. 10 decades would mean that you make a loss just from feeding them at all. Food is scarce in rome D: You can do your part by providing the butcher with more meat immediately rather than wasting it on your pigs. Too bad fiends aren't edible. They reproduce so fast I much rather feed the pig to them and slaughter fiends for sparks.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
interaction_result line 918
Code:
if $interaction_type = 'present':
    if slave_already_done_total[$str(interaction)] = 0:
        interaction_reward_potence = item_price[$item_id]   &! becomes temporary mood bonus or spoil penalty
    elseif slave_already_done_total[$str(interaction)] = 1 or everlasting = 1:
        interaction_reward_potence = item_price[$item_id]/2 &! becomes temporary mood bonus or spoil penalty
    else
        interaction_reward_potence = 0 &! repetition of the same gift after the second time does not satisfy
    end
    elseif interaction_reward_potence = 0 or slave['passion_luxury'] = -1 or interaction_reward_level < min(5, min(3, slave['total_gifts']/5) + min(3, max(slave['spoil'], slave['pride'] - 2)) - max(0, slave['devotion'] - 2)):
        if slave['promise_reward'] > 0: slave['neg_cheap_reward'] = 100
        if slave['promise_gift'] > 0: slave['neg_cheap_gift'] = 100
end
Is it reasonable for the negative moodlets to last for so long? before next effective reward or gift. Here's my idea.
if slave['promise_reward'] > 0: slave['neg_cheap_reward'] = max(0, 3+rebell[$slave_psy_status])
if slave['promise_gift'] > 0: slave['neg_cheap_gift'] = max(0, 3+rebell[$slave_psy_status])

And I guess there should be a "slave_already_done_total[$str(interaction)] += 1" in this part.

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Rewards in the flower fields took me some time to consider. Before creating a Rosa_interaction_result location, I considered whether I can use interaction_result then gave up.
Because I wanted to involve the maid assistant into this process, affecting interaction_reward_potence. Types of rewards may be presents, having fun and dates with your slave, but in all of those cases, the maid assistant can say some sweet words to her at least, and that should function as an addition to interaction_reward_potence.

And I decided to write new reward texts and reaction texts to them.

Edit: interaction_reward_potence = 2 ^ interaction_reward_level + maid_assistant['expression'] * (interaction_reward_level+1)/2
The maid assistant helps more in low-level rewards

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I find this the most useless. If it costs 1$/day i may as well send them straight to the butcher for sparks. They directly give 20~65$ in pure no strings attached profit immediately. 10 decades would mean that you make a loss just from feeding them at all. Food is scarce in rome D: You can do your part by providing the butcher with more meat immediately rather than wasting it on your pigs. Too bad fiends aren't edible. They reproduce so fast I much rather feed the pig to them and slaughter fiends for sparks.
You're right, now that I "fixed" the rounding error that was making pig feed free, the costs have become too high for it to be profitable. I've increased the calories/spark to accelerate the growth so that growing to Chubby is usually profitable with average nature or below. Growing all the way to Corpulent is not profitable under the new system; at best it is break-even. Therefore, if your assistant is ordered to slaughter pigs automatically, she will now do it at Chubby instead of at Corpulent.

Feeding the pig leftovers during Voluptuous to Chubby and Chubby to Corpulent growth phases is equivalent to reducing nature or metabolism by two levels, meaning that if you disable the leftovers rule on your slave and you have a farmhand, a B+ nature/average metabolism pig grows like an F- nature/average metabolism pig or a B+ nature/weak metabolism pig. Leftovers don't have any benefit for the timings if the slave is already F- nature and weak metabolism. That's the limit for how quick they'll grow.

In total, instead of 105 days from Bony to Corpulent at B+ nature/average metabolism, it's now 23 days. 6 days from Voluptuous to Chubby, 11 days from Chubby to Corpulent.
In total, instead of 54 days from Bony to Corpulent at F- nature/average metabolism, it's now 20 days. 5 days Voluptuous to Chubby, 9 days from Chubby to Corpulent.

A Mature, Healthy, Voluptuous slave is worth 45 - 60$ depending on chest size. Increase physique to Chubby and they're worth 48 - 68$. Corpulent and they're worth 51 - 76$.
A Mature, Enduring, Voluptuous slave is worth 47 - 62$ depending on chest size. Increase physique to Chubby and they're worth 52 - 72$. Corpulent and they're worth 55 - 80$.

So going from Voluptuous to Corpulent increases the value by at least 3$ per level of physique (flat-chested, only healthy) and at most 8-10$ per level (stacked, enduring). Clearly, stacked chests and endurance are the key to profitability. Endurance affects value more for young-virgin than for mature; a healthy young-virgin is worth less than a healthy mature. Enduring young-virgin is the same value as mature at Chubby and Corpulent physique.

Obviously if you already have a pig you don't have room for two, so for pigs you would optimally select enduring mature or young-virgin slaves with average or lower nature and a stacked chest, and dispose of the rest in other ways. But if you're ever without a pig, it's probably still worthwhile to toss a less-than-optimal slave into the barn, as long as you keep an eye on them or have your farmhand on the job.

Using the pig slot to hold "extra" slaves for training is now less of a good idea as it will significantly impact their endurance and physique in a short time period. It is a quick and inexpensive option for getting "Feeble" slaves up to Weakened, though, if you want to do that in parallel with training another slave. If you're not training another slave, it's still faster (though not cheaper) to put a Feeble slave on nutritionist/calculated diet with supplements and rest.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is it reasonable for the negative moodlets to last for so long? before next effective reward or gift.
Magnitude 100 is used for moodlets meant to persist through mood_drop or mood_rise. We don't want a slave to "forget" that they are owed a gift or a present just because something else they enjoyed a lot happened in between.

And I guess there should be a "slave_already_done_total[$str(interaction)] += 1" in this part.
Look at the end of interaction_result.

Reactions: sarinee
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes