ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
she went to D- as I was inseminating her maybe a bit too quickly, but I don't get why settling it at C- cows aren't really "weakened" animals I think
If you lock a girl in a small room all day every day, and her days are filled with nothing but boredom, with occasional sex and milkings, would you expect her to stay healthy?

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
Is there a way to see the breakdown of expenses? The food and rent category are easy to understand, but I want to know where my other expenses are coming from and reduce them.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there a way to see the breakdown of expenses? The food and rent category are easy to understand, but I want to know where my other expenses are coming from and reduce them.
They come from your standard of living, and the only way to reduce them is to move to a cheaper district. However, you can discount 35 - 75% of them with an Intelligent Procurator with the Secretary trait.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Day 252 of the same game. Just sold an A- slave at auction for 4570 sparks. Had to take a small loan to cover costs at the end, so net is only 3970 sparks, barely more than the last auction. The slave wasn't prepared as well as I wanted (another decade or two and she could have reached A+ with enough specializations to have auction value of over 6000). I was not as careful as I could have been with expenses (those A+ meals add up fast) and got sidetracked by Isabella's faerie pollen addiction and other concerns ... such as acquiring a barn, training an egglayer, training a farmhand (who will eventually replace Isabella as primary assistant), training a sanity-warning Tough slave just enough to reach D- [mostly by ordering her to clean the house when it's grimy and she has no idea how, then whipping her for her failures, and then leaving her overnight in the dungeon with high guilt...] while sending her to the arena [two out of five battles so far] with the intention of making her an arena champion then trading her for the Bull Ring, growing a fiend up to Tentacle Beast, and reaching Strong, Imperious, Steward, Champion (with Aketon), B+ petting, C- other sex skills. Master still has not learned more fighting techniques but now has a Trident and an Epee and a Yatserin Mail. He has won only one Fogs battle (young fiend). Isabella has won a couple of races so far (not including "The Deathtrap") and just became an arena champion at the last battle. Barn is currently running at a slight deficit (around 10 sparks per decade) as food costs are "eating up" the profit margin. Decade bills are coming in at around 500 sparks, so I probably have 6-7 decades of training time for the next project. The A- slave took around 5 decades.

To make the barn a bit more profitable, I've updated the dev build with an automatic spawn semen diet for the egglayer if she has a fiend tattoo and there is enough supply. The Tentacle Beast has been keeping the fridge fully stocked. Perhaps it's time to get a cow as well...

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
If you lock a girl in a small room all day every day, and her days are filled with nothing but boredom, with occasional sex and milkings, would you expect her to stay healthy?
I agree on that if there is no farmhand, but if there is one (with a high nurse skill), it should be part of her job to keep the cow exercising a bit to stay healthy

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I agree on that if there is no farmhand, but if there is one (with a high nurse skill), it should be part of her job to keep the cow exercising a bit to stay healthy
Maybe dance, music and elocution fit more for that?

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Is it okay if pics don't fill up the default size, like this.
I resized the 'portrait' pics with python.
1.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
It took me a couple of days to notice that when I changed the barn report to give a more detailed breakdown, I accidentally broke it so that it never applied the profit (or loss) to the player. Dev build updated.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes