Jun 28, 2020
Got soft locked here for some reason, there was no "next" arrow button, well it wasn't completely locked cause I did got out by pressing ESC and butchered the slave afterwards, maybe the arrow was missing in the script of maybe the slave had to do with it cause she was a prize from the fogs, don't know

753297983.jpg

Also, was the rent changed back to each decade? if so wouldn't make sense to change the main price back to 1/3 or maybe half? 300 sparks each 3 decades as rent for an apartment in Serpis sounds reasonable but 300 each decade feels way too expensive, like you're better off living in the slums instead, not saying it's impossible (though it almost feels like that) is just that in the end you're paying 300 for a kitchen and a bathroom, and the kitchen by it's own costs money by buying groceries (that could be around 30 sparks each decade?) the bathroom well, you could go to the spa and get both you and your slave bathed daily for 80 each decade and then there is the standard of living though never tried to change it back to poor.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
How is the pics checking process done when opening the game?
But I guess this folder isn't in list. 'content\pic\Rosa\...'

azzfd

Aug 18, 2020
Got soft locked here for some reason, there was no "next" arrow button, well it wasn't completely locked cause I did got out by pressing ESC and butchered the slave afterwards, maybe the arrow was missing in the script of maybe the slave had to do with it cause she was a prize from the fogs, don't know

View attachment 1697432

Also, was the rent changed back to each decade? if so wouldn't make sense to change the main price back to 1/3 or maybe half? 300 sparks each 3 decades as rent for an apartment in Serpis sounds reasonable but 300 each decade feels way too expensive, like you're better off living in the slums instead, not saying it's impossible (though it almost feels like that) is just that in the end you're paying 300 for a kitchen and a bathroom, and the kitchen by it's own costs money by buying groceries (that could be around 30 sparks each decade?) the bathroom well, you could go to the spa and get both you and your slave bathed daily for 80 each decade and then there is the standard of living though never tried to change it back to poor.
It's not a bug you have to click on either the green or red option, he just gave you a price for your slave (I got tricked aswell the first time since it's the only dialogue option I've found in the game)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Got soft locked here for some reason, there was no "next" arrow button
The colored text there (your dialogue) is clickable...

Also, was the rent changed back to each decade?
??

if so wouldn't make sense to change the main price back to 1/3 or maybe half? 300 sparks each 3 decades as rent for an apartment in Serpis sounds reasonable but 300 each decade feels way too expensive
300 sparks is really not a lot. Once you're established, you can get that much from the arena every decade with a single slave winning the race and an arena battle.

like you're better off living in the slums instead
This is always a fallback option.

you're paying 300 for a kitchen and a bathroom, and the kitchen by it's own costs money by buying groceries (that could be around 30 sparks each decade?) the bathroom well, you could go to the spa and get both you and your slave bathed daily for 80 each decade and then there is the standard of living though never tried to change it back to poor.
Don't forget the extended rentals. So much utility and increased income potential there.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Rosa garden rewards part done. Taking into consideration that all rewards are flowers related, I invented a pos_flower_smell, as their special effect.
level 1~3, flower gifts but they don't cost you money.
level 4, smelling flower blindfolded, it is expected to give a shock impact on a depressed slave, if her despair level is over 2, text added, ' The refreshing fragrance touched her depressed and desperate heart, her tears wet the blindfold.', and it reduce more despair.
level 5, resting naked in flower fleld, does a refusal check like wearing items, with different pics, texts and effects.

I referred to interaction_result and interaction_result_city, created another locaton, rewards result using interaction_city, and maid assistant is involved.

I'm considering whether to put them into home menu rewards, you need 3 clicks to get access to garden rewards.(Bull → Rosa Manor → Garden)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How is the pics checking process done when opening the game?
But I guess this folder isn't in list. 'content\pic\Rosa\...'
Hard-coded in the engine: line 51

{ "girls/normal_scenes", "girls/sex_scenes", "girls/torture_scenes", "scene", "scene/service", "scene/gangbang" }

Reactions: sarinee
Jun 28, 2020
It's not a bug you have to click on either the green or red option, he just gave you a price for your slave (I got tricked aswell the first time since it's the only dialogue option I've found in the game)
The colored text there (your dialogue) is clickable...
Ahh, my mistake, was kinda dumb of my part to be honest.

Wasn't the rent being charged every 30 days in one of the updates before? am I tripping again? I swear before I got charged every 3 decades, that's why I made a comment about "what would happen if I canceled the contract in the day #29" when I got the refund for canceling the contract in the next decade.

300 sparks is really not a lot. Once you're established, you can get that much from the arena every decade with a single slave winning the race and an arena battle.

This is always a fallback option.

Don't forget the extended rentals. So much utility and increased income potential there.
I see, so that would be a gladiatrix doubling as a pony racer and a cow girl and a harpy girl, maybe a pig and the farmhand... I guess it could be done, I could save money first and train the 3 girls for the farm beforehand, put them in the cryocapsule and then train the assistant for the other stuff, guess I would have to save around 10k for that.

Do I need to train the pig and the harpy as cows too? never tried those before

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wasn't the rent being charged every 30 days in one of the updates before? am I tripping again? I swear before I got charged every 3 decades, that's why I made a comment about "what would happen if I canceled the contract in the day #29" when I got the refund for canceling the contract in the next decade.
It was charged every decade, except that it was taking a prepayment when you first moved in and apply that as a discount for the first bill. Which effectively gave you a free decade. I changed it to prorate the amount so you can move in any time in a decade without being charged for days you weren't living there. Therefore every bill after you move in is now the full amount due for the upcoming decade.

I see, so that would be a gladiatrix doubling as a pony racer and a cow girl and a harpy girl, maybe a pig and the farmhand... I guess it could be done, I could save money first and train the 3 girls for the farm beforehand, put them in the cryocapsule and then train the assistant for the other stuff, guess I would have to save around 10k for that.
No. A single slave who is an arena grand champion and able to win races can earn a minimum of 333 sparks (plus a random amount). Race prizes are based on the master's track record, not the slave's, so the slave doesn't need to be a racing champion, although in practice if you keep using them they will become one.

Do I need to train the pig and the harpy as cows too? never tried those before
You can't combine lactation and egglaying, they both replace the womb with different function.

Jun 28, 2020
It was charged every decade, except that it was taking a prepayment when you first moved in and apply that as a discount for the first bill. Which effectively gave you a free decade. I changed it to prorate the amount so you can move in any time in a decade without being charged for days you weren't living there. Therefore every bill after you move in is now the full amount due for the upcoming decade.
Ah ok, I understand now, then it was 2 decades at that time, not 3 as I though.

No. A single slave who is an arena grand champion and able to win races can earn a minimum of 333 sparks (plus a random amount). Race prizes are based on the master's track record, not the slave's, so the slave doesn't need to be a racing champion, although in practice if you keep using them they will become one.
All right, I'll try that strat

You can't combine lactation and egglaying, they both replace the womb with different function.
Ok, I just wanted to know if the slaves needed some special training like pet training, I tried it and it seems that anyone can be a pig regardless of obedience, everyone else need some sort of obedience, cows and harpies need their surgeries and the farmhand needs medicine and secretary at B+ (?)

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Ok, I just wanted to know if the slaves needed some special training like pet training, I tried it and it seems that anyone can be a pig regardless of obedience, everyone else need some sort of obedience, cows and harpies need their surgeries and the farmhand needs medicine and secretary at B+ (?)
Right. Pigs can resist too, but there's no skill requirement to be fattened up for slaughter.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Rosa manor's financial report done.
Maid assistant's AI system done. 1 action point for house keeping, 1 action point for daily accounting, at most 2 action points for garden keeping. Others are consumed in interactions.
The garden keeping part, Rosa contributes more in magic power aspect, maid assistant caring the flowers more. Basically at least 45 days to triggers a blossoming event, 10 days with the highest efficiency (Rosa trained best, Maid assistant's relevant skills are best, you provide help everyday). And the blossoming event lasts for a decade.

Next time writing the tea part.

I abandoned the idea of recording everyone's daily deeds, it's like I'm a greedy capitalist.

Arrkhon

Mar 6, 2020
Since moving into the city is getting moved somewhat further into the game wouldn't it make sense to allow some sort of upgrade system for the slums residence?
Shit like water basin so you can actually wash yourself, campfire to cook bad meals and so on that would be done through actions rather than buying at stores
Also an option to intentionally make a mess at home for training purposes would be nice too

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Since moving into the city is getting moved somewhat further into the game wouldn't it make sense to allow some sort of upgrade system for the slums residence?
Shit like water basin so you can actually wash yourself, campfire to cook bad meals and so on that would be done through actions rather than buying at stores
Also an option to intentionally make a mess at home for training purposes would be nice too
Making living in the slums easier would run counter to the design goal of encouraging progression. If anything, the slums shack should get eaten by the fogs and become unavailable if you stay there too long.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes