Jun 28, 2020
Do the passive things count towards everyday work?
From what I understand, accounting costs energy every time the financial report comes in, and the supervise slave counts when you're taking her to school, normally when you use the school option the slaver loses a little bit of energy (the walk from home to school?), with supervise slave activated the assistant is the one who loses energy.
She doesn't seem to have negative calories. Would she be losing weight if she had negative calories?
ImperatorAugustus said recently that it would happen if the assistant had below a certain negative amount, can't remember if it was -300 or -500 for the threshold, don't know if it's the same for the slave

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Do the passive things count towards everyday work? She doesn't seem to have negative calories. Would she be losing weight if she had negative calories?
Her calorie count at the end of the day determines whether she gains or losing weight. Overnight activities triggered by rules don't alter that count. With negative calories, she may lose weight, it depends how negative and how good her metabolism is. With positive calories, she may gain weight, it depends how positive and how good her metabolism is.

Ending the day with any amount of negative calories, even just -100, will reduce her endurance. Easily recovered with occasional exercise (including sex). Ending the day with red energy stars doesn't further reduce endurance. The endurance loss from making her act with negative energy is applied immediately at the time of the action.

Last edited:

fallendroes

Aug 3, 2019
Whatever I try I can't get obedience high enough, either her mood plummets or she gets max fear and no punishment effects her... eventually running away, every time I get a o slave to D- it literally takes my whole day to keep them at D- and i have no time to train them. I encourage (till its useless), give fresh food, reward and punish accordingly and train if there is any energy left in the slave... Oh yeah and they always end up being a bit spoiled....I can't find an updated guide, can anyone give some tips to get me started?? Thanks

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Her calorie count at the end of the day determines whether she gains or losing weight. Overnight activities triggered by rules don't alter that count. With negative calories, she may lose weight, it depends how negative and how good her metabolism is. With positive calories, she may gain weight, it depends how positive and how good her metabolism is.

Ending the day with any amount of negative calories, even just -100, will reduce her endurance. Easily recovered with occasional exercise (including sex). Ending the day with red energy stars doesn't further reduce endurance. The endurance loss from making her act with negative energy is applied immediately at the time of the action.
She ends the day with about 400 calories and green energy stars. I don't quite understand how she can be gaining weight from positive calories and energy but losing endurance.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Whatever I try I can't get obedience high enough, either her mood plummets or she gets max fear and no punishment effects her... eventually running away, every time I get a o slave to D- it literally takes my whole day to keep them at D- and i have no time to train them. I encourage (till its useless), give fresh food, reward and punish accordingly and train if there is any energy left in the slave... Oh yeah and they always end up being a bit spoiled....I can't find an updated guide, can anyone give some tips to get me started?? Thanks
Use dev version. https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7679130

Don't give fresh food before the slave is devoted unless you want to spoil her.

fallendroes

Aug 3, 2019
Use dev version. https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7679130

Don't give fresh food before the slave is devoted unless you want to spoil her.
Wait, dev version? Whats wrong with version 2.2.1, I don't think basic game functions should differ that much in +0.0.1 update.
I can cut fresh food sure, but my biggest problem is... I get a slave to 0 obedience then over night it turns into -4 ?? like wtf causes that, is it normal ??

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wait, dev version? Whats wrong with version 2.2.1, I don't think basic game functions should differ that much in +0.0.1 update.
I can cut fresh food sure, but my biggest problem is... I get a slave to 0 obedience then over night it turns into -4 ?? like wtf causes that, is it normal ??
Combination of going from positive to negative mood and becoming more spoiled overnight can do that. 2.2.2 has reduced mood swings, among other changes...

Dev build is already significantly different from 2.2.1. 2.2.2 is just a placeholder version number for the dev build.

Reactions: fallendroes

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
bug report:
Slave complains about bad rest even when on bedroll. I tried to 'fix' it by sending her to the floor and back but to no avail.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
bug report:
Slave complains about bad rest even when on bedroll. I tried to 'fix' it by sending her to the floor and back but to no avail.
Sleeping on a bedroll is still uncomfortable for slaves with above-average sensitivity (represented by Empathy attribute). You'll have to deal with the discomfort until you can move her to your bed or a boudoir.

Reactions: Flying Geaser
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes