ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No despair, no fear, no bruises nor scars, but this slave still has this debuff after several decades, is it a bug?
Every time you force her (slave rebels but...), it extends the duration of that moodlet. How long has it been since you forced her to do something?

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'd request that the "sanity" trait mention that Temperament can not raise until nature is higher, and/or progress be stuck at +9 until raising temperament is a possible action.
No despair, no fear, no bruises nor scars, but this slave still has this debuff after several decades, is it a bug?
I've made some updates on the dev branch for these issues.

Reactions: joeshmo828282

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
I see you already made an update, I am excited to try it out! I came back here to just put out another observation: (in the previous build) You can find girls with D level temperament, and D level Nature (and zero pride) in contracts or the auction. The contracts say she is broken, which makes sense, 1+1+0 = 2 which is not 3. As soon as you pick her up of course, her temperament drops to F rank. Which again makes sense, since she is broken. What doesnt quite follow, is why it is reporting a level of 1 in temperament in the first place. However Farad is certainly a swindling jerk, so it again kinda makes sense for the stats to not quite line up I suppose. (Like beauty and scars)

Another save file if you want. Again I am downloading the new version now, so let me just..... Yep. I like the new tooltip. And the save file still shows the same thing. Again, the logic makes sense, so I don't think it really is a bug, it is just interesting.

Your ability to change things so fast is really impressive. I wish I could understand code that well. But, I am sure I can continue to find stupid little annoying things for you though! :D

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I came back here to just put out another observation: (in the previous build) You can find girls with D level temperament, and D level Nature (and zero pride) in contracts or the auction. The contracts say she is broken, which makes sense, 1+1+0 = 2 which is not 3. As soon as you pick her up of course, her temperament drops to F rank. Which again makes sense, since she is broken. What doesnt quite follow, is why it is reporting a level of 1 in temperament in the first place.
I've added a sanity check (pun intended). It's at the time of slave creation so it won't have an effect on your saved game at the contract review screen.

While I was tinkering with slave creation, I also increased the incidence of non-sexual traits.

Last edited:

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
This might be me being stupid again, but. How are food costs calculated? Because. I feel like my food costs with no slave (2 sparks per day) was the same, than when I had a slave set on restrictive + supplements. (she was overweight and feeble so I needed her to lose weight and gain strength... something that was rather difficult to do at the same time it turns out.) I don't have a save game showing this at the moment, though if you want I can probably generate one rather quickly.

What I am trying to say is: I feel like I am paying for slave food per day even when I have no slave... and when I have a slave, if I put her on on restrictive diet, I save money?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What I am trying to say is: I feel like I am paying for slave food per day even when I have no slave... and when I have a slave, if I put her on on restrictive diet, I save money?
2 sparks/day is the cost of canned food for the master. Slave food cost depends on the diet and portion size. It can round down to zero if it's a small enough amount.

Aug 13, 2017
What does it take to win the race? SKILL A, the lightest chariot as possible, you pass almost everything on acceleration and at best 4th place.
I tried before with skill B, but there just do not have a chance.

Against this background, victories in the coliseum seem like "children's instincts", especially considering that in the coliseum the first couple of victories can be made without combat skills and stamina C

Of course, I will try again with the S skill, but it seems to me that the reward for the races will not pay off the preparation time...
Or maybe it is also worth introducing qualifiers for races? where there will be no "terminators" against you right away?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What does it take to win the race? SKILL A, the lightest chariot as possible, you pass almost everything on acceleration and at best 4th place.
I tried before with skill B, but there just do not have a chance.

Against this background, victories in the coliseum seem like "children's instincts", especially considering that in the coliseum the first couple of victories can be made without combat skills and stamina C

Of course, I will try again with the S skill, but it seems to me that the reward for the races will not pay off the preparation time...
Or maybe it is also worth introducing qualifiers for races? where there will be no "terminators" against you right away?
I agree the arena battles are too easy. The dev version has prizes now for second and third place in the races: https://f95zone.to/posts/7679130/

If you upload your save from before a race, I'll give it a try. Besides pony skill, several other factors play into acceleration and maneuverability.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
So. Total accidently stumbled on the diet thing again, and got a save this time. Food bill this decade was 10 bucks. Not complaining in the slightest, my money is very low right now and this version is very very much harder than the 1.8 I remember XD (a good thing, makes it fun again to try and beat it again). but I think something might be unintended there then with the restrictive diet. save attached. 1648179875950.png

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The save file is too big to attach directly. here's a
I wasn't able to download from that link. Could you try Or, if you update to the dev version using the link I provided above, you can load your saved game, move around a bit, and it will reduce the size of the file (save again after it tells you that it's done updating).

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
So. Total accidently stumbled on the diet thing again, and got a save this time. Food bill this decade was 10 bucks. Not complaining in the slightest, my money is very low right now and this version is very very much harder than the 1.8 I remember XD (a good thing, makes it fun again to try and beat it again). but I think something might be unintended there then with the restrictive diet. save attached.
You're right, there was a bug. With restricted diet, it was possible for the food cost to be negative, so you ended up paying less for your own food too. Fixed now on the dev branch.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
can't download patch from anonfiles, is there another way to get it?
Get the "complete edition - code" and the "complete edition - media patch" from here and overwrite what you have installed from 2.2.1 (you can skip the "complete edition - media base" because you already have the media base from 2.2.1, but see the next step in my note below):

Also get the icons from the following link and add them to the 2.2.1 media you already have (plus the patch media from the link above): https://f95zone.to/posts/7679130/

That will give you the latest development snapshot, which is stable and much better than 2.2.1.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
I need some tips to raise a slave out of apathetic.
Check your rules to make sure you are not silencing her, make sure her mind isnt broken, and she isnt in despair... that should prevent any loss. Then have her do artistic things for you (entertain me) and reward with hotsprings when she deserves it. Having her do a gladiator battle or 2 isnt a bad idea either.

Reactions: ishaiatien
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes