joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
So. I finally managed to get to the point where I think I can fight young fiends in the fog. Spend a few days trying to find one. Get one. Beat it. NICE. Win girl. Way too high stats for me to be able to train. Sell for sparks. Farad says come back tomorrow for your half. I end up Wounded and have to get healed for 30 sparks. Sleep. Go to the market. Farad gives me 21 sparks, First slave on the auction is the one I gave him, starting bid is 120 sparks.

I searched the thread and saw that you all nerfed fog hunting... which is fine. And I know Farad is a swindling turd, but. 21 sparks isnt even close to half. (it is also a tad weird that he pays you before the auction... I know it is probably more convenient that way, but it is still a bit strange. that is probably not a quick change either so I wont worry about it too much.) And spending a few days searching (food money) and then 30 sparks on wound treatment to gain 21 sparks feels really bad for all the money (equipment is expensive!) and time I put into getting to S+ Fighter (with Aketon on) I get that if I had potions (which still cost the lab + ingredients) to heal I could probably net out a small profit still, but darn.

I know you all made the game harder, which again, I think was needed, but... If I was a newbie, I think I would find this game very near impossible. Like, If he said he would pay a third of the starting bid that'd be 40, and Id basically break even with that. I am just maybe wondering if you should (and this probably isnt easy either) add a few more difficulty levels, rather than nerfing every method of money making into the ground as hard as you have.

Well. Ill let him swindle me this time, as a return for me having bugged food costs for a few weeks I suppose. Back to sending mindbroken slaves into the colosseum and then selling their wounded d- rated arse to the sub purchaser I guess!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I searched the thread and saw that you all nerfed fog hunting... which is fine. And I know Farad is a swindling turd, but. 21 sparks isnt even close to half. (it is also a tad weird that he pays you before the auction... I know it is probably more convenient that way, but it is still a bit strange. that is probably not a quick change either so I wont worry about it too much.) And spending a few days searching (food money) and then 30 sparks on wound treatment to gain 21 sparks feels really bad for all the money (equipment is expensive!) and time I put into getting to S+ Fighter (with Aketon on) I get that if I had potions (which still cost the lab + ingredients) to heal I could probably net out a small profit still, but darn.
Why is it strange that he pays you before the auction? He's appraising the slave, estimating the minimum auction value and then building in a comfortable profit margin for himself.

On average, selling slaves from the Fogs to Farid is still profitable. Slaves obtained from the easier Fogs battles are less valuable, on average, than slaves obtained from harder battles. Using healing balm instead of the medical center improves the profit margin as you said.

I know you all made the game harder, which again, I think was needed, but... If I was a newbie, I think I would find this game very near impossible. Like, If he said he would pay a third of the starting bid that'd be 40, and Id basically break even with that. I am just maybe wondering if you should (and this probably isnt easy either) add a few more difficulty levels, rather than nerfing every method of money making into the ground as hard as you have.
You're playing on the hardest difficulty, right? On normal and easy, rental costs are lower, the disobedient phase is shorter, obedient slaves are minimally diligent regardless of their mood, and races are easier. Easy custom games also give you access to the in-game cheat menu, so you can do whatever you want without any challenge whatsoever.

Well. Ill let him swindle me this time, as a return for me having bugged food costs for a few weeks I suppose. Back to sending mindbroken slaves into the colosseum and then selling their wounded d- rated arse to the sub purchaser I guess!
I'm sure Master Vong appreciates your business. But are you doing this for supplemental income or just to survive?

To get ahead, you can train a D- or D+ slave with several specializations (to appeal to multiple buyers), give her a spa makeover and some stylish clothes, and sell her at auction. Or just train a few D+ slaves for district residents. Direct sales are more profitable in the short term than guild contracts.

In the long term, raising guild reputation lets you earn more sparks by sending multiple slaves to the arena every decade. But you can raise guild reputation by selling high rank slaves at auction, so you don't need to do contracts unless you're very short on sparks (prepayment and a free slave).

If you are doing a contract, consider training her to as high a rating as you can instead of just fulfilling the requested rating. As long as you can increase her value by more than 10 sparks per day, you're coming out ahead. If she becomes an arena champion, she can earn more for you each decade than you lose in late penalty.

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
Start a custom game on easy difficulty and it will show up in the options menu.

A lot of development has been done since 2.2.1 was released in February. If you want to try the latest development version, look here: https://f95zone.to/posts/7679130/
thanks I restar the game and change difficult, atlast i found cheatmenu
well how about plus nipplefuck and prolapse in developmentversion?
3years ago there are some chineseguys creat a version with nipplefuck and prolapse base on ver1.75

so...what great idea in new version now?

squallxue

Aug 20, 2019
Start a custom game on easy difficulty and it will show up in the options menu.

A lot of development has been done since 2.2.1 was released in February. If you want to try the latest development version, look here: https://f95zone.to/posts/7679130/
by the way, i'm chinese too and that why i dont want play 2.2.2 cause...no chinese....event so about 5 years ago i follow the fourm and play english version fow now
by the wayyy,more rance X pic pls~~~~where kanami?

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Why is it strange that he pays you before the auction? He's appraising the slave, estimating the minimum auction value and then building in a comfortable profit margin for himself.
What is weird about it, is that he said he said he sold the slave, then gives you the money, and then the slave is at the auction.

You're playing on the hardest difficulty, right?
I suppose I am.

I'm sure Master Vong appreciates your business. But are you doing this for supplemental income or just to survive?
Survival. I dont think I need to do this anymore, as I can almost train an assistant or artist specialization now.

Until now I couldnt really train slaves for district residences quite yet because specializations are quite expensive when you need to send to school or hire a tutor. Combat training and stewardship is about the only thing the slaver can level up easily by himself. Maid requires cooking... no kitchen. Assistant and Artist requires artistry, which I have now managed to buy a formal suit and level it up, so getting there. Witch doctor requires a lab. (or a lot of school) Pony girl and concubine requires some serious levels of obedience to train. Gladiator requires max endurance, which is probably the hardest skill to train, and rightfully so. If I could become a bodybuilder in a month or 2, I wouldnt be here playing silly sex games on the internet. ha. ha. (been going to the gym regularly for about two years, and Id say I managed to make it from 'weakened' to 'healthy') sigh.

Proper gladiator specialization also requires decent nature and temperament, which makes it just that much harder to start training. After spending a bit of time leveling up my own combat and strength, (aketon, rapier, drugs and a lot of mistresses with whips (they dont deal HP damage! easier than unarmed if you can manage your moral!) My first few slaves were like: weakened/health? mindbroken? D level fighter? good enough for a bout in the ring. seems to take about a decade for such a slave to be on the auction block (20 bucks of food, more if you get unlucky), 20-30 bucks to buy. 10 to brand. 30 to clear parasite, 5 for a chainmail bikini if the fighting stat starts at zero. On average I probably kept em for 10 days while waiting for the ring to open up, so that's ~30 bucks of food money and probably 6 bucks on hotsprings to keep yourself clean at least. Win 50. Most slaves start out with some skill somewhere, so with the combat training and some house tidying, they should end up D-, so sell for 100. Taking the poor thing to the doc would be 15 or 30 bucks or so usually... killing your profit. After doing this twice I was so excited to actually have for a brief moment more money than then 200 I started with.

I have now moved on to D+ slaves... still with minimal (but not broken) sanity for ease of training. Again, these were unspecialized, so they went to the sub purchaser. Last 2 I kept for ~40 days, and they each had 3 bouts in the ring. So profits were 375+150 = 525 per slave. Expenses were ~100 on food for me, ~40 on food for slave (except the fat one, who was -40 i suppose, but that is fixed now) ~120 on doctors visits for the slave. Probably about ~120 sparks on brand, collar, clothing, equipment, hotsprings, rewards and such. So about 150 in profit per slave... not enough to pay for a rental yet (I need to sell to a house to gain reputation first anyway), but it maths out about right, as I have 550 sparks in the bank to start my search for my next slave.

So, I should have enough capital such that my next slave will have a specialization, and be able to be sold to a house so I can move into a house myself. Hopefully.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What is weird about it, is that he said he said he sold the slave, then gives you the money, and then the slave is at the auction.
You're right, that is weird. As of the latest dev snapshot, the slaves you drop off for Farid won't show up at auction after he pays you.

Until now I couldnt really train slaves for district residences quite yet because specializations are quite expensive when you need to send to school or hire a tutor. Combat training and stewardship is about the only thing the slaver can level up easily by himself. Maid requires cooking... no kitchen.
It doesn't take all that many school lessons to get to B+ cooking if the slave is obedient and diligent. Mindbroken slaves are slow learners, though.

Pony girl and concubine requires some serious levels of obedience to train.
Pony girl just needs B+ pet and pony racing, and she won't refuse pony lessons if she's obedient. Concubine needs a bit more obedience but not that much.

Gladiator requires max endurance
Gladiatrix specialization only needs B+ (or equal to rating, if higher) endurance, temperament and nature. Not max.

Reactions: joeshmo828282

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Gladiatrix specialization only needs B+ (or equal to rating, if higher) endurance, temperament and nature. Not max.
Huh. Well. that's what I get for trusting the wiki then.

What qualifies as "negative mood" for the purpose of lowering devotion and the other stats?
Anything below Calm is a negative mode... but for your question hmm... I dont think mood directly reduces stats... For gaining despair (which does lower other stats over time until it is gone), I think mood has to be really bad at the end of the day. could be wrong though. Once you get the crown from the special mission, you can watch things a bit more closely if you want.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What qualifies as "negative mood" for the purpose of lowering devotion and the other stats?
Devotion can be reduced by high spoil, high despair, forced rules, sleeping with master when she doesn't want to, or being raped.

Huh. Well. that's what I get for trusting the wiki then.
Yeah, don't rely on the wiki. No one's keeping it up to date. The specialization requirements are described in-game, in the master's objectives.

I dont think mood directly reduces stats...
Correct.

For gaining despair (which does lower other stats over time until it is gone), I think mood has to be really bad at the end of the day
The level of mood that increases despair depends on the slave's empathy.

Lophora

Feb 6, 2022
Hello. Is it possible to milk a loli? the cow training and breast surgery is possible but the permanante lactation and oviparity seems not be possible.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Using the latest development snapshot, I was able to win the race.

1. Went to trade square and purchased an athletic leotard and sneakers for her and got her a massage at the spa for extra energy and better mood
2. Went home, equipped those on her, removed everything else, had Isabella give her an athletics lesson, raising her endurance to A+
3. Equipped pony gear on her again and started the race with the lightest chariot configuration (no add-ons)
4. Whip, whip, manage, whip, whip, manage, manage, draw, whip, whip, whip

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
It was a huge failure to use the resized pics as icons, I can never figure out what it is after resized to 11x11 pixels. So I totally draw a new set of icons... And I don't quite know if it will do any help to combats.
1.png
2.png

Last edited:

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Those look really good! Ya combat I always have to recheck the wiki to see what each modifier does, but those make it rather obvious what does what. If you could put the icons next to the attack buttons in the bottom UI (where it says in your screenshot Slash (stff/acc) Arc hit (Unstd/Adr) and so forth) That might be good too maybe? I have no idea how hard that would be of course. But yea. I think those icons look super useful!

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Those look really good! Ya combat I always have to recheck the wiki to see what each modifier does, but those make it rather obvious what does what. If you could put the icons next to the attack buttons in the bottom UI (where it says in your screenshot Slash (stff/acc) Arc hit (Unstd/Adr) and so forth) That might be good too maybe? I have no idea how hard that would be of course. But yea. I think those icons look super useful!
Not hard, but there's not enough space for some weapons' texts lol, descriptions have already been shorten to "acc", "unstd".

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Can someone tell me how the hell to play this thing? I cannot even win at the damn tutorial
Upgrade to the latest dev snapshot: https://f95zone.to/posts/7679130/ (if you want the "complete" version, use instead, but you still need the icons from the previous post)

Then start a new custom game on easy difficulty, or try the tutorial again.

Flying Geaser

Jun 30, 2021
Not hard, but there's not enough space for some weapons' texts lol, descriptions have already been shorten to "acc", "unstd".
Maybe the game should have a high res UI version
I'm still confused on which enemy's defense state is required for either effect. I could give the wiki another go for this. Nevertheless it could be clearer if the effects had the color of the required enemy defense state, so if the Great axe's unsteady requires enemy to block, it should be red.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes