qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
1. Isn't PAM supposed to be working on these?
2. I think doctors in general don't give free checkups.
3. Fair point. Yeah, I think this is reasonable feature. The quick and dirty solution in the code would be to replicate the events in the medical facility and give that as a home feature to S+ rank doctors.
4. I haven't fully explored this feature of the game so I can't comment as of now.
1. He is :)
2. I meant, as a citizen. Some actions aren't free, but there isn't any confirmation that you want to buy something. So when you go to the doctor, it costs something like 15 sparks, but the game doesn't inform you about that. Same goes for making your slave attend school lessons.

Feb 25, 2019
Man, that guy is one busy dude. He already has a fulltime job taking care of his annoying friend Json.

2. I meant, as a citizen. Some actions aren't free, but there isn't any confirmation that you want to buy something. So when you go to the doctor, it costs something like 15 sparks, but the game doesn't inform you about that. Same goes for making your slave attend school lessons.
C'mon! You've probably dealt with big corporations right? All those hidden fees and stuff. In the Middle Ages these are guilds. We have the doctors' guild and the schoolteachers' guild.:p

This seems like an interesting point of contention in the game. Your call man.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I haven't encountered this yet. Can you provide more details? Who were you fighting? Where were you fighting? etc. I think guys with more experience playing Jack's combat system will be able to better assist you.
Keep up the good work posting these things.(y)
It was the group of humans about to rape and eat the girl in the fogs. It only seems to happen when the enemy has 1 health, but I can't hard confirm. Honestly, I can't tell if it's a feature or not.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It was the group of humans about to rape and eat the girl in the fogs. It only seems to happen when the enemy has 1 health, but I can't hard confirm. Honestly, I can't tell if it's a feature or not.
I just found that attacking with a red or purple attack will make green attacks work. The red or purple will miss, but then green attacks will hit evading enemies.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I haven't played in the fog yet so I can't help you with that. But I'm not sure if it's an actual bug. It's probably a deliberate feature of the game. Guys, what do you think?
It seems to be bugged since it'll say they're a virgin even though they were just getting raped by something.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
My opinion is that with Jack being a copyleft project anyone modding it is free to do whatever they please. I believe Old Huntsman and many others that have contributed over the years would be glad to see this project being worked on, as I am. Releasing a v2.0 F95 Edition is perfectly appropriate for a game that has languished for so long. It clearly labels the new release so it won't be confused with others and perhaps will help bring new players here to contribute. Additionally we're not going to destroy any previous releases or deprive anyone of their favorite old version so there's really no downside.

I suspect that any changes being made by others would have to be brought in carefully as it seems they are basing their version off a much older fork.

RustDust are you playing on 1.8? I'll try and reproduce the problems you are reporting. What weapon are you using? I tend to fight with a whip/stiletto just for fun and I've noticed the different weapons behave differently.

Jesus, can you check if the message still doesn't work after 28 days? You need at least 28 days of the message not appearing to confirm that it is indeed still a bug AFTER removing that line with a NEW game. Make that 30 days to be sure. Give your slaver unlimited gold or something so you can go through 3 decades.
Well I'm eating my words. I started a new game with our fixes applied to 1.8 and sure enough slave got a period after a decade. I feel I should do a bit more testing and get the actual egglaying augmentation and make sure it works. I've never done it before in all my playthroughs.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
RustDust are you playing on 1.8? I'll try and reproduce the problems you are reporting. What weapon are you using? I tend to fight with a whip/stiletto just for fun and I've noticed the different weapons behave differently.
I am playing on 1.8. I use the flamberge if that makes any difference.

Reactions: StJesuz
Feb 25, 2019
I am playing on 1.8. I use the flamberge if that makes any difference.
RustDust, can you list your findings in a text file or MS Word Document? Don't upload the file just yet. But we'll need that later.

You better consult with Jesus on bugs involving combat. Great job finding all these.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For the (working in progress) dildo sex scenes, I've decided to include anal beads, vibrator, and all kinds of things. Why would I do that? Because uncensored hentai content with great art is more limited than what I would have assumed.

It will clash with the descriptions, like for the scat scenes. If someone would like to volunteer to rewrite the existing descriptions into something more vague that doesn't exclude the usage of other sex toys, it would be real cool. The same for level 1/2/3 scat scenes, which dialogue excludes the slave to be licking her feces (despite the picture actually showing it).

About my progress, I have ~90 new images ready. It will take time to finish (I'm at the D letter), but the game will be as complete as ever. ;)

Feb 25, 2019
Jesus, for now I'm not going to touch the combat system. It's a minefield to code as Dark Helmet learned the hard way. Additionally I've never battled in the fogs before so I'm clueless about what to make of RustDust's recent reports.

I think it would be more helpful if we can get you as well as other guys familiar with fog combat discussing these issues: if they're indeed bugs or if they're some obscure but intentional gameplay mechanic.
Well I'm eating my words. I started a new game with our fixes applied to 1.8 and sure enough slave got a period after a decade. I feel I should do a bit more testing and get the actual egglaying augmentation and make sure it works. I've never done it before in all my playthroughs.
That's actually hard to check man. I mean if you're just playing normally and quickly selling them off you're unlikely to notice those messages.

There's always a first time my friend. We're on a noble cause to make an "interesting" video game better.:p

Reactions: StJesuz

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
it's good to see how engaged everyone is, that makes me happy to see this game finally getting attention back

BTW qwertyu I will be leaving an decoy path leading to the images you looking for and if by time I'm done, if you end up with images you couldn't find I can join in search. I wanna make sure that every image reference actuary exist in the json overall and is correctly called

as for the bugs people still discovering, we can implement what would benefit the public but I want you to keep in mind that the codes were designed hard-coded in the first place so changes gonna lead to more changes if not then a newly discovered bug most likely so take with a grain of salt if you would

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
i'd love an expansion to the fog fiend feature in the future, for a game where you can raise a human eating fiend, it seems pretty tame that the most you can do is have your slave milk it.

Something like an expansion where you can use slaves as seedbeds for it to grow a fiend hoard or as a torture/cage method that has dire consequences(for the slave) if you leave her in too long, along with being able to interact with the fiend in new ways like a potential execution/threatening method being unlocked if the fiend grows large enough to where you can threaten to feed a disobedient/useless slaves to one. Maybe being able to make it a money method if your fame is high enough so you can make it effectively a public entertainment

Reactions: Powerairmax

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
i'd love an expansion to the fog fiend feature in the future, for a game where you can raise a human eating fiend, it seems pretty tame that the most you can do is have your slave milk it.

Something like an expansion where you can use slaves as seedbeds for it to grow a fiend hoard or as a torture/cage method that has dire consequences(for the slave) if you leave her in too long, along with being able to interact with the fiend in new ways like a potential execution/threatening method being unlocked if the fiend grows large enough to where you can threaten to feed a disobedient/useless slaves to one. Maybe being able to make it a money method if your fame is high enough so you can make it effectively a public entertainment
I like the idea and I think it's worth exploring though I don't think the whole showing off a fiend for the public entertainment can work as you envision it due to lore conflictions. The only way in which a fiend is open for the public to see is through the arena where the general public are protected, the slaver is only able to obtain a fiend by one of three ways which none of them are easy to come by cause it's not legal-ish to have as pet

Reactions: nivak.mal

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
neat thx thanks for considering it

The only way in which a fiend is open for the public to see is through the arena where the general public are protected
I guess effectively a public execution using a fiend for entertainment probably would be kinda strange, how about something along the lines of a private club/association for the wealthy elites that take pleasure in darker things. Like feeding slaves to fiends and enjoying their reactions. If it's an exclusive club something like that wouldn't be out of place to offer up slaves for money, ranks or reputation beyond the typical slave training and selling. And since it's not in the public, no one would really bat an eye if you had a pet fiend doing the deed.

Could also be a way to make use out of slaves that're too much of a hassle to train or you're tired of, since i doubt mr.fiend really cares about how skilled they are when he's snacking or using them as seedbeds.

also ps. thanks for revitalizing the game guys, i was pretty disappointed when it was basically dead on hongfire, pretty excited to see what you guys have planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerairmax

dethroner88

Dec 15, 2017
The fiend could be used as some kind of gladiator event, where your slave has to face a leviathan type fiend or smt like that. Could give you a title maybe? Leviathan Slayer would be a neat addition for a hardened gladiator xD

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
The fiend could be used as some kind of gladiator event, where your slave has to face a leviathan type fiend or smt like that. Could give you a title maybe? Leviathan Slayer would be a neat addition for a hardened gladiator xD
that already exists in the game

update on the json, everything is going smoothly, almost done assembling the templates while simultaneously fixing minor image issues in torture folder "de-censoring some/replacing some...etc", here's a teaser of how i see things in my head

btw what you guys think ? clean or dripping vagina ?
before.gif example1.gif example2.gif

dethroner88

Dec 15, 2017
Doesn't make sense that is dripping unless the girl is a masochist in my opinion, but she kinda looks aroused if you check her face, so the dripping could be fitting. Would need the context of the pic to choose tbh

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Doesn't make sense that is dripping unless the girl is a masochist in my opinion, but she kinda looks aroused if you check her face, so the dripping could be fitting. Would need the context of the pic to choose tbh
it's lashing torture to be used for a young slave when you want to punish her for whatever reason if any

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes