Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I'll do it :)
on that note, there is one hair color that is confusing to deal with, "orange" should it be it have it's own category or should it be merged into either red or blonde hair colors ?

edit: i myself prefer to mix it between blonde and red depending on the intensity of the lighting in the image but if people want it to have it's own category i can do something about it.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
on that note, there is one hair color that is confusing to deal with, "orange" should it be it have it's own category or should it be merged into either red or blonde hair colors ?

edit: i myself prefer to mix it between blonde and red depending on the intensity of the lighting in the image but if people want it to have it's own category i can do something about it.
It's better to have them mixed with red. Red hair ressources are limited while blonde ones are limitless. It will only require a small stretch of the mind when the slave you're training has dark red hair and you see a venitian blond, but I find it more than acceptable (more than when your slave has short hair and the picture showed long hair attached).

So I prefered real "red head" over fake looking dark red when I could pick them; it was a delinerate choice.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i finished the loli images and here's the result
i've made a google doc detailing each hair type and how many images are available in each action type

though with the amount of zeros i came across.....this might take a while
I'll do what I can, but yeah, this is huge...

EDIT: Are you able to make the game read .png and .jpg along with .gif in the sex scenes folder? That way, even if that's too late for the ones I've made before, we'll have at least some uncompressed images in there!

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I'll do what I can, but yeah, this is huge...

EDIT: Are you able to make the game read .png and .jpg along with .gif in the sex scenes folder? That way, even if that's too late for the ones I've made before, we'll have at least some uncompressed images in there!
sadly that's hard coded so i have to tell the game specifically what format to read, though can't we just convert the gifs into pngs or jpgs and work from there ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
sadly that's hard coded so i have to tell the game specifically what format to read, though can't we just convert the gifs into pngs or jpgs and work from there ?
Will there be a quality loss with we convert all gifs to jpg at once?

If not, let's do it

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
i used photoshop to convert one of the gif images to jpg and png, here's the results

the first is the original gif with a size of 208kb
the second is the jpg with a size of 395kb
the third is the png with a size of 204kb

do you see any fragments or quality dips somewhere ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i used photoshop to convert one of the gif images to jpg and png, here's the results

the first is the original gif with a size of 208kb
the second is the jpg with a size of 395kb
the third is the png with a size of 204kb

do you see any fragments or quality dips somewhere ?
Seems good for both! Let's pick PNG. ;)

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
If you are not worried about the outcome of the next election in USA, then there is no reason to worry!
Joking :)
That's okay man. I don't vote anyway.:p Here at F95 we're just simple fellows with simple dreams trying to mod a, well, "interesting" video game. :whistle:

You may contact the Russians with the same safety precautions as the Americans.

In fact, everything you might know about Russians from non-russian news, concerns only a small group of the certain people who have steadily ruled this country for the past 20 years.
In general, the Russians are friendly towards foreigners, with the exception in some cases of the Americans(USA) and Germans.
And the main reason - they tolerate others like they tolerate each other (or not tolerate). Because when you speak of Russians, you speak of 100+ nationalities mixed on different races, with the different religions and even different native languages. The closest comparison is the whole European Union (Scots included).
In short - two Russians can be so different, that the only common thing for them would be the official language for Russia - russian :)
Ordos, you appear to have an affinity with and nuanced understanding of the common Russian folk. Can you contact Mars and Jinn? Specifically, we would like their permission to incorporate some or all features of their Russian version of Jack with the English one. No timetable yet for when this might happen. But they'll be given proper credits. Don't mention anything about collaboration yet unless you think it's a good idea. We want to test the waters first if you get my drift.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Any plans to write content for empty customers? Some of them only have generic messages.

Feb 25, 2019
Any plans to write content for empty customers? Some of them only have generic messages.
None yet that I know of man. Would you like to get involved writing them i.e. the empty/generic lines of customers? You'll be credited in the mod and your lines will stay there until someone decides to improve them. But nobody is bothering with these lines so far so they have a pretty good chance.

Of course qwerty and PAM first need to approve these lines. If you prefer discretion you can PM them. If you don't mind you can post them right here in public.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
update: the spreadsheet is complete with all details about the sex folder for how many images each girl with each specific hair color and length has in each action, here's the link again <deleted> i've also locked it so no one else can edit anything in it to avoid a potential troll but if anyone is planning to tackle this task and fill in the empty gaps, you can pm me your google email if you want and i will give you permission to edit it

it's JSON time now...finally i got there xD

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
I can't remove the leather shackles from my slave's hands. With everything else there's an option to remove what she's wearing.
Btw, even though these are known bugs we would still like to thank you for taking the effort to report them.

To avoid redundancy the following are what I know to be bugs in v1.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have issues other than the above do post them here.

Reactions: RustDust

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
update: the spreadsheet is complete with all details about the sex folder for how many images each girl with each specific hair color and length has in each action, here's the link again i've also locked it so no one else can edit anything in it to avoid a potential troll but if anyone is planning to tackle this task and fill in the empty gaps, you can pm me your google email if you want and i will give you permission to edit it

it's JSON time now...finally i got there xD
Can you make it available for download so I can feel in the gaps? I've already started on the previous file. Each time I can't find a picture, I change the color of the "0" to red, and when I found one, I deleted the 0.

Edit: Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerairmax

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Ordos, you appear to have an affinity with and nuanced understanding of the common Russian folk.
I just like to be aware of what is happening on my planet.
And for this purpose, among other things, I read on Wikipedia about people, places and stuff.
Can you contact Mars and Jinn? Specifically, we would like their permission to incorporate some or all features of their Russian version of Jack with the English one. No timetable yet for when this might happen. But they'll be given proper credits. Don't mention anything about collaboration yet unless you think it's a good idea. We want to test the waters first if you get my drift.
Contacting them is a difficult thing for me. 1st of all and once again - the language barrier.
2nd - I don`t have accounts on those sites where they hangout. In particular on the vk.com - the main page of the mod, I assume. At least my friend Google says so. And there is some more sites, but all the same issue.

Feb 25, 2019
Contacting them is a difficult thing for me. 1st of all and once again - the language barrier.
2nd - I don`t have accounts on those sites where they hangout. In particular on the vk.com - the main page of the mod, I assume. At least my friend Google says so. And there is some more sites, but all the same issue.
Google Translate works well from Russian to English. I'm not 100% sure but it should work equally well the other way around.

No problem man. Anyhow, can you post all these sites? Arrange them from what you deem the most important to the least important. Spoiler tag them if they're too many. We'll find someone who'll contact them. ;)

Feb 25, 2019
Can you make it available for download so I can feel in the gaps? I've already started on the previous file. Each time I can't find a picture, I change the color of the "0" to red, and when I found one, I deleted the 0.

Edit: Thanks
I can PM you a copy in xlsx with PAM's permission.

PAM, should I add a password so only qwerty can open it?

EDIT: Redundant. Already available for download.

Last edited:

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I can PM you a copy in xlsx with PAM's permission.

PAM, should I add a password so only qwerty can open it?
it's fine i made it available for download, anyone can download it and open it on there pc with excel or something, you just can't edit the sheet that is on the site itself

Feb 25, 2019
Ordos, were you referring to this?

It seems if we post questions there it would be for all the world to see.

PAM and qwerty, I think we can contact the Russian guys. But our queries would be permanently, publicly and prominently posted in a Facebook-like forum. What would you like our inquiries to be?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes