taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm a little bit confused on one thing, is there a difference between what's coming in a few days and the overhaul that will contain non-cosmetic changes or is what's coming in a few days fully inclusive of all that?

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I can't remove the leather shackles from my slave's hands. With everything else there's an option to remove what she's wearing.
It is confirmed bug in the game. It`s not a big deal, though.
Anyway - you may change these shackles to any other clothes for hands.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
I'm a little bit confused on one thing, is there a difference between what's coming in a few days and the overhaul that will contain non-cosmetic changes or is what's coming in a few days fully inclusive of all that?
what's coming in a few days is end result of qwerty and my hard work, it's it will be an update to the slaves themselves where you will get more slaves to choose from and more scenes and less repititve images with better quality and some bugfixes. that's start of the road map
next on the line will be attempting to get in contact with the russian modded that been adding new features exclusively in russian and try to achieve a collective effort to unify both our mods, if it fails then we can try to implement the changes they made by our selves
Next on the road map is a new massive overhaul and this time it will feature animated panels and buttons and slave sprites with all new look to the game
Next is the chamber project where it allows you to manage more than one slave at a time
next on the road map is goddesses blessings and curses where you appease to a range of goddesses will reward you with there blessings or doom you with a curse if you fail
Next on the roadmap is the sealed shack project, a quest where you find a shack in the slums that is plastered with runes all over it that mind control whoever looks at the shack to act if he saw nothing and you begin to uncover it's mystery
Next on the roadmap is the slave status overhaul where you're offered better customization to enhance a slave's stats and beauty and efficiency at learning new skills and a bit more engaging ways to deal with your everyday life training the slave

That's how far the roadmap goes for ATM though and let's hope it reaches this point in the near future or exceed it

And let's hope that both my mediocre coding skills and the qspengine gramps can handle all that work cause trust e if I was more knowledgeable with coding I would moved the game to a better engine that doesn't limit is like how qspengine is

Last edited:

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
next on the line will be attempting to get in contact with the russian modded that been adding new features exclusively in russian and try to achieve a collective effort to unify both our mods, if it fails then we can try to implement the changes they made by our selves
I suppose it will be impossible to unify this mods (Jack.ru 1.7.7.4 and Jack.en 2.0 F95)
Their roads diverged on version Jack HF 1.7.3 by Crushboss
after that both versions made a lot of steps, presented not less than in hundreds of strings in the game code.
Some changes in russian version were taken from HongFire community pacthes along the way to 1.7.5.
After that it was three consecutive mods , made by different authors, that included each other.
And there is no wiki...

As well as the english version made a long path from 1.7.3 to 1.8.0, with a lot of mods and pathces included.

Thus implementing the changes sounds more real.
And a team work would be the best desicion, indeed. But, as I mentioned earlier, differtent points of view and the language barrier may reduce this opportunity to zero.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
what's coming in a few days is end result of qwerty and my hard work, it's it will be an update to the slaves themselves where you will get more slaves to choose from and more scenes and less repititve images with better quality and some bugfixes. that's start of the road map
Next on the road map is a new massive overhaul and this time it will feature animated panels and buttons and slave sprites with all new look to the game
Next is the chamber project where it allows you to manage more than one slave at a time
next on the road map is goddesses blessings and curses where you appease to a range of goddesses will reward you with there blessings or doom you with a curse if you fail
Next on the roadmap is the sealed shack project, a quest where you find a shack in the slums that is plastered with runes all over it that mind control whoever looks at the shack to act if he saw nothing and you begin to uncover it's mystery
Next on the roadmap is the slave status overhaul where you're offered better customization to enhance a slave's stats and beauty and efficiency at learning new skills and a bit more engaging ways to deal with your everyday life training the slave

That's how far the roadmap goes for ATM though and let's hope it reaches this point in the near future or exceed it

And let's hope that both my mediocre coding skills and the qspengine gramps can handle all that work cause trust e if I was more knowledgeable with coding I would moved the game to a better engine that doesn't limit is like how qspengine is
We can all wait for the modders to complete this massive project after a few years then release it all at once to rightfully deserve the 2.0 designation. Or, starting right now, we can already get juicy tidbits of it over time that in aggregate would still be the massive Jack overhaul as envisioned by them, as envisioned to be deserving of the 2.0 designation.

Why not Jack F95 v1.x or something similar with earlier number designations?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So why not 1.9?

Several pages back it had been discussed that the new numbering convention for Jack mods, in keeping with earlier versions, be x.y.z with:

Then how about following the Russians and use four numbers, e.g. 1.9.x.x?

Then what if the two modders get hit by a truck or something? Wouldn't we be stuck with a 'mere' image overhaul?

So what if someone does release Jack II?

Feb 25, 2019
I suppose it will be impossible to unify this mods (Jack.ru 1.7.7.4 and Jack.en 2.0 F95)
Their roads diverged on version Jack HF 1.7.3 by Crushboss
after that both versions made a lot of steps, presented not less than in hundreds of strings in the game code.
Some changes in russian version were taken from HongFire community pacthes along the way to 1.7.5.
After that it was three consecutive mods , made by different authors, that included each other.
And there is no wiki...

As wle as the english version made a long path from 1.7.3 to 1.8.0, with a lot of mods and pathces included.

Thus implementing the changes sounds more real.
Ant team work would be the best desicion, indeed. But, as I mentioned earlier, differtent points of view and the language barrier may reduce this opportunity to zero.
Ordos, you're our resident expert on these matters. If we can be assured that our devices won't get viruses or worms or whatnot we can probably contact the Russians through their fora.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
qwertyu12359 im 377 images away from done with the checkup then will start doing the json files
im renaming/fixing misspelling/removing duplicates and splitting the images into 2 categories (long hair and short hair)
and as im going through the images i found some 3d ones and animated ones inside your pack
did you leave those purposefully ?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359 im 377 images away from done with the checkup then will start doing the json files
im renaming/fixing misspelling/removing duplicates and splitting the images into 2 categories (long hair and short hair)
and as im going through the images i found some 3d ones and animated ones inside your pack
did you leave those purposefully ?
You also keep the hair color and the age separated, right? You're only making the game not take eye color into account, if I understood you well.

Yes, I let some animations there purposefully (something like 10). The one that looked flawless. If you think some of those are ugly, tell me.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
You also keep the hair color and the age separated, right? You're only making the game not take eye color into account, if I understood you well.

Yes, I let some animations there purposefully (something like 10). The one that looked flawless. If you think some of those are ugly, tell me.
yea just the eye color, the game will still read the hair color and length and age

im not a big fan of them but it's just one man opinion, i don't mind them being there if people "you included" prefer them

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Ordos, you're our resident expert on these matters. If we can be assured that our devices won't get viruses or worms or whatnot we can probably contact the Russians through their fora.
If you are not worried about the outcome of the next election in USA, then there is no reason to worry!
Joking :)
You may contact the Russians with the same safety precautions as the Americans.

In fact, everything you might know about Russians from non-russian news, concerns only a small group of the certain people who have steadily ruled this country for the past 20 years.
In general, the Russians are friendly towards foreigners, with the exception in some cases of the Americans(USA) and Germans.
And the main reason - they tolerate others like they tolerate each other (or not tolerate). Because when you speak of Russians, you speak of 100+ nationalities mixed on different races, with the different religions and even different native languages. The closest comparison is the whole European Union (Scots included).
In short - two Russians can be so different, that the only common thing for them would be the official language for Russia - russian :)

Last edited:

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
got alert that said initializing failed when extracting the patch and old huntsman
im guessing your archive was corrupted somewhere along the the line while downloading it but why you are you downloading the old un-modded version of old huntsman ? you could've gone for crushboss's version

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
update: organizing the qwertyu's pack is still undergoing
im done with renaming and dealing with duplicates, now i'm separating the images by gender/haircolor/hairlength/act for ease of access
and so far im finding some acts missing "not by an oversight of qwertyu, his pack was a replacement to the bad quality images that already existed"
so after im done organizing i should have a document ready detailing stuff like (ex:blond short hair loli has 0 action images in analfisting) and so on so that if someone wants to fill the gap in the missing act images he'll know what to look for
(i would do it myself but my hands are too full atm)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So far im finding some acts missing "not by an oversight of qwertyu, his pack was a replacement to the bad quality images that already existed"
so after im done organizing i should have a document ready detailing stuff like (ex:blond short hair loli has 0 action images in analfisting) and so on so that if someone wants to fill the gap in the missing act images he'll know what to look for
I'll do it :)

• Love
Reactions: Powerairmax
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes