qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've read people comment about choosing a title between 1.8.1 and 2.0. As an old player, if I played 1.7.5 and saw in the topic title "1.8.1", I 'd think: "so they updated the game? It's cool that the development is back on track". But I wouldn't even click on the topic. However, if I read "800 new slaves, QOL improvements, sex training scenes entirely uncensored" I would download it without a second breath ("2.0 F95 Edition" would work just as much :p). This is actually a big deal, something that never was done before for the game, it deserves its naming to be subsequent (in my opinion).
ordos, I didn't know the development was happening elsewhere, it seems pretty underground. It would be cool if they came here, we'd work better and faster towards a common goal! :)

Here's the 2.0 scenes you've been expecting for the past months:

The pictures match the needed size, no uncanny valley CGI animation (I only kept the best ones), I tried to fetch for the best art each times, the hair color and eye color should match 95% of the time with your slave, no censoring for the sex training scenes, real scat (the descriptions for that will need some modifications, since it's too gradual while the pictures can be overkill).
You can all put it in version 1.8 and override the existing stuff. In that case, and if you wanna help, you can tell on the topic if some pictures are in the sex scenes folder but aren't used in the game, or if the game tries to load pictures that doesn't exist in the folder. Or wait for the actual 2.0 version that Powerairmax will release. It will have the standing slave pictures remade, a lot of new slaves, some bug fixes, and new features.

Enjoy :)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Someone said earlier in the thread not to "expect too much", it's mostly new images. If it has other changes than new images then it deserves a 2.0. While 2.0 does restart interest so I understand the appeal of wanting people to play it it's a bit of raising expectations too high if ALL it has is new images (cosmetics). But anyway thanks for all your efforts dudes.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
@qwertyu12359 so after taking a look at your finished product i have to ask and correct me if im wrong but is your pack a partial replacement or a full replacement ? i mean did you only change the pics you didn't like or you revamped the whole thing ? cause beside the sex folder there seem to be a lack of more pics for different types of girls that the game offers so i wonder

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@qwertyu12359 so after taking a look at your finished product i have to ask and correct me if im wrong but is your pack a partial replacement or a full replacement ? i mean did you only change the pics you didn't like or you revamped the whole thing ? cause beside the sex folder there seem to be a lack of more pics for different types of girls that the game offers so i wonder
I've replaced most of the pictures I didn't like. Which means 90% of the sex scenes folder. Some other regular scenes also. I don't know if I'll do the rest (cooking/bath/sleep rape), we'll see.

Can you make me a list of the missing images? And I upload them ASAP

what is the difference between them
there is like 3 dif ver of the game
Some are old, some are less old. If you want to take the less old, download 1.8 (just one page earlier) or wait for 2.0 coming in a few days.

Reactions: jason95821

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
what you mean by missing ? i have nothing to compare to as far as i know, (unless i'm missing something obvious)

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
@qwertyu12359 as i was doing a checkup on your files i found some images with weird names like fj____1, im guessing files with these names are used in active sex ? also i found some images with misspelled color names (fixed them) and as for the lesbo images, the way they're named makes them not show up at all so i made a copy from each image and named each of them after one of the two girls appearing in the image

i will continue to filter the com the files to avoid any issues with the json files as much as i can

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@qwertyu12359 as i was doing a checkup on your files i found some images with weird names like fj____1, im guessing files with these names are used in active sex ? also i found some images with misspelled color names (fixed them) and as for the lesbo images, the way they're named makes them not show up at all so i made a copy from each image and named each of them after one of the two girls appearing in the image

i will continue to filter the com the files to avoid any issues with the json files as much as i can
All of these are probably from version 1.7.3, that explains a lot!

Feb 25, 2019
as for the lesbo images, the way they're named makes them not show up at all so i made a copy from each image and named each of them after one of the two girls appearing in the image
PAM, kindly check, the json files have references to "lesbo_bath" and "lesbian", there are no "lesbos". The offending segments in the jack.qsp of v1.8 are two lines of $special_bg = $lesbo[slave_type]. I replaced those with $special_bg = $lesbian[slave_type]. They are both within the interaction location.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
PAM, kindly check, the json files have references to "lesbo_bath" and "lesbian", there are no "lesbos". The offending segments in the jack.qsp of v1.8 are two lines of $special_bg = $lesbo[slave_type]. I replaced those with $special_bg = $lesbian[slave_type].
lesbo_blondlongblueeye_blackbrowneye_mm.gif what's that pathing though ? what json gonna read something like that ?

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
btw i have a suggestion, what do you guys think about removing the check for eye color in file names, that way more girls wont have to be forced into the general images only and let the image be decided by the age and hair color and length

Feb 25, 2019
Can't comment on qwerty's upload yet man. My firefox gets seizures whenever Mega gets at 99%.

lesbo_blondlongblueeye_blackbrowneye_mm.gif what's that pathing though ? what json gonna read something like that ?
I think what he means would be two lesbians with those features going down on each other. Not sure about mm.

Correct me if I'm wrong but json files don't contain file extensions right? So the json entry would be "lesbian": ["girls/sex/lesbo_blondlongblueeye_blackbrowneye_mm",...,]. We can put that into the json of a girl that meets either of those conditions.

Powerairmax

Sep 30, 2018
Can't comment on qwerty's upload yet man. My firefox gets seizures whenever Mega gets at 99%.

I think what he means would be two lesbians with those features going down on each other. Not sure about mm.

Correct me if I'm wrong but json files don't contain file extensions right? So the json entry would be "lesbian": ["girls/sex/lesbo_blondlongblueeye_blackbrowneye_mm",...,]. We can put that into the json of a girl that meets either of those conditions.
reason im spliting the image in two or picking the bottom girl to be the owner of the image is because if i follow your example then i will be done with my massive 2874 json files in few months not few days because of how i will have to manually insert every image. what im doing is enabling me to add a set of images to each json file for each girl in one click instead of 94 clicks per girl for the entire 2874

Feb 25, 2019
reason im spliting the image in two or picking the bottom girl to be the owner of the image is because if i follow your example then i will be done with my massive 2874 json files in few months not few days because of how i will have to manually insert every image. what im doing is enabling me to add a set of images to each json file for each girl in one click instead of 94 clicks per girl for the entire 2874
Point taken. What's mm though?

Feb 25, 2019
btw i have a suggestion, what do you guys think about removing the check for eye color in file names, that way more girls wont have to be forced into the general images only and let the image be decided by the age and hair color and length
I myself already like the current setup. But if you and qwerty believe it would actually enhance the user experience for the upcoming mod then why not?

If it doesn't involve the json files you can create two jack.qsp, one with the eyes criterion and one without. So you can receive feedback on what the community prefers.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
With the amont of time I took to correct the eye color everytime I'm just dying inside lol

But yeah, sure, that'd avoid images never to be seen, as well as avoid repetition. :)

Feb 25, 2019
I thought about it for a while and made the following conclusions.
If you really going to merge at least two big patches for 1.7.5, like 1.7.6 and 1.8 , or/and add some significant changes in the game by yourself then you should call it v2.0 (F95 Edition).
And if you going to fix 1.8 based on 1.7.5 and rework a graphic content, then you should call it something like 1.8.x (F95 Edition or even better - 1.8.x F95 Gaphic Edition).
In that way there will be less misguided people. Because you were right indeed about quite a mess in the quantity of versions ot this game.
As well you should know - There is parallel work is underway for the last several months on the Russian version of Jack HF 1.7.3 by Crushboss. Actually it is a big fork of it. At the 1st big stage it was called by author as v1.7.5.1, then became 1.7.6 with a little changes, and now it is a next big stage called 1.7.7.x Mod by Mars & Jinn (the last from 15.02.2019). And there is much more changes in the game, compared to the base 1.7.3 Jack HF, than any other mods consists for this moment. Authors of this mod are not so obssesed (in a good way) about a graphic content remake, wich is a weak side of their work from my point of view, because with an old censored images it is not so tempting for the most of the fans to play this game again.
On the contrary - even without new levels and features, but with a modern uncensored images, optimized gui and fixed bugs alltogether may allow this already good and successful game to become competitive, with respect to many modern games.
Where in the world do you find all these obscure versions of Jack anyway? :eek:

So Crushboss is a Russian guy? I communicated with him once through PM. He posted flawless English. Anyhow, can you contact, and if possible persuade, him to keep engaged with Jack's F95 community? I tried communicating with him recently but he seemed to be unresponsive.

Do you have a working copy of the Russian version of Jack by Mars & Jinn? I found a site with the link but it doesn't allow downloads for free users.

Feb 25, 2019
With the amont of time I took to correct the eye color everytime I'm just dying inside lol

But yeah, sure, that'd avoid images never to be seen, as well as avoid repetition. :)
Hi qwerty. You can probably create two sets, one that would make it easier for PAM to complete the json files as early as possible and another with the current eye names in case someone in the future decides to do something about it.

Btw, what's mm?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes