way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
She has some sex skills already, so you have a head start in qualifying for C+ rating, and her beauty also qualifies. She even has some style, so it will be easier to prepare her for sale.

Behave: silence needs to be enforced on a disobedient slave (and you need to have a gag from the Steel Rose). C- empathy means you can enforce rules on her longer before inducing despair, and she can tolerate a lower mood level without increasing despair. Keeping her happy will of course offset despair also.

D- temperament means she's less prone to spoiling, so you'll be able to get away with fresh food for a few days before it spoils her. You might consider switching to dehydrated food when she does become spoiled, or only give her fresh food occasionally and avoid her becoming spoiled at all.

A+ nature will make it harder to raise her taming, so you might want to invest early in some items to help with that.

A+ intellect will make her learn skills faster. While she is weakened, secretary and elocutionist are intellectual skills that involve less physical activity, so she might be more cooperative.
Yeah, I already have the gag from the last slave and fixed that to enforce rules before advancing the day, just didn't have it checked in the pic.

Got her up to hopeful mood already by the first day after acquiring her. I don't anticipate it being too terribly difficult to keep her happy even without having to rely on the spa as much as I normally do, though I am having her spar daily for the exercise primarily, but also because that win helps her mood as well and it's something I can make her do without having her refuse right now.

I'm primarily using fresh food right now to get her mood stable and then I'll be taking her off it for a good long while.

Training her to be an assistant does make sense but I don't see anyone in that district that's looking for one. I figure she'll probably do just as well going the witchdoctor route though won't she? I see someone in that district is looking for one of those.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
I am worried the cow fixes broke something. I tried this on a brand new game as well, so maybe my version is corrupted, or something else went wrong.

But Public toilet and public use now lead to blank screens. Save included. Gangbang still seems to work, so.

To be fair I havent used these options until now so it could also be a old issue I hadn't noticed until now.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I am worried the cow fixes broke something. I tried this on a brand new game as well, so maybe my version is corrupted, or something else went wrong.

But Public toilet and public use now lead to blank screens. Save included. Gangbang still seems to work, so.

To be fair I havent used these options until now so it could also be a old issue I hadn't noticed until now.
It comes from all the "dynslave" variables outside a function. Actually there's many similar problems in interaction_result.
@ImperatorAugustusTertius
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Obviously this is a legacy code issue, same interaction for different type of slaves (slave and assistant for example) is written independently in lots of occasions, not in an exact same function. It's bad for code maintenance.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
How do I complete tiamat request? I keep getting "I see hidden malice in her eyes. I will not allow her in my presence. Take this female away"
Increase the slave's charm level. See the slave's anatomy tab for details.

Oops. Should be fixed now. Thanks sarinee also.

For now, 'torture' type interaction is only possible with slave (punishment menu applies only to slave). I've now fixed the bug you highlighted.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Well I'm 73 days into this girl's training but really struggling to get it from C- to C+. Got everything necessary except devotion. Judging by the wiki, it takes the lowest of 3 different stats which for me is taming, but it's at 2, combined with good mood, no despair or spoiling, and it should grow on its own. Taking forever though. Not sure I'm going to make a profit at all off this one. Nearly all of it's already gone.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Well I'm 73 days into this girl's training but really struggling to get it from C- to C+. Got everything necessary except devotion. Judging by the wiki, it takes the lowest of 3 different stats which for me is taming, but it's at 2, combined with good mood, no despair or spoiling, and it should grow on its own. Taking forever though. Not sure I'm going to make a profit at all off this one. Nearly all of it's already gone.
Is her fear maxed? That inhibits passive devotion increases. Using intimate rewards (dates/erotic) still works.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
Where do you get Helen or Wilhelmine? I remember I have Wilhelmine in the old versions, but im not sure how I acquired them.

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I just downloaded the game, but don't know how to play.
how can I improve my char? where to train? How to make a girl more obidience?
thanks if you explain...

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I just downloaded the game, but don't know how to play.
how can I improve my char? where to train? How to make a girl more obidience?
thanks if you explain...
Trust this game is dark souls of management game you must be super hardcore into numbers and grind.
The game explains everything to you anyway.
You should check out the tutorial

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Is her fear maxed? That inhibits passive devotion increases. Using intimate rewards (dates/erotic) still works.
6 obedience 1 arousal 4 fear 0 despair 4 awareness 2 taming max habit no spoiling or devotion.

The fear felt like it was required to earn her obedience as her aura was so much stronger than mine (still is) and I wound up having to fight her more than a dozen times over the first 50 days or so to earn it. Had to use a lot of over rewarding in order to have any real impact and the same was true of punishment. She really didn't care unless I over punished. That's what finally made her stop fighting back so I could make any progress to get her to D- at all. Getting her from D- to D+ and even to C- wasn't that tough. D- and C+ are proving to be absolute bears with this chick. I definitely underestimated how difficult she'd be. Lol.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Where do you get Helen or Wilhelmine? I remember I have Wilhelmine in the old versions, but im not sure how I acquired them.
I'm not actually sure as I haven't gotten her personally but are you playing the censored or uncensored version? I know that makes a difference.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
You can buy them in the Slums (only Helen if you don't play with the patch). (y)

There are certain conditions under which the person that sells them to you will not appear, but they are straight forward (for exemple, if Isabella stops you there instead... and even that I'm not sure as she stops you at the gate). So I'm sure you'll figure it out (y)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Is there no way to automatically sell the milk produced?

It's really surprised to have a farmhand not milking and washing the cow but it is far more boring is the attendand don't sell the milk :rolleyes:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
6 obedience 1 arousal 4 fear 0 despair 4 awareness 2 taming max habit no spoiling or devotion.

The fear felt like it was required to earn her obedience as her aura was so much stronger than mine (still is) and I wound up having to fight her more than a dozen times over the first 50 days or so to earn it. Had to use a lot of over rewarding in order to have any real impact and the same was true of punishment. She really didn't care unless I over punished. That's what finally made her stop fighting back so I could make any progress to get her to D- at all. Getting her from D- to D+ and even to C- wasn't that tough. D- and C+ are proving to be absolute bears with this chick. I definitely underestimated how difficult she'd be. Lol.
With those stats and a good mood, she should gain 1 star of devotion within the next 10 days (could be less). One other possible inhibitor would be if you are still forcing rules on her. If she's wilingly obeying all the rules, it doesn't matter if you have enforce rules enabled, but if you are forcing her still, that would undermine her transition.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there no way to automatically sell the milk produced?
It's really surprised to have a farmhand not milking and washing the cow but it is far more boring is the attendand don't sell the milk :rolleyes:
There's currently no automation of selling, bathing or milking the cow. It does of course make sense to have it. No one has gotten around to implementing it yet.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Is Johny the only one with unique quests/npcs/dialogue? I may start over, since I think I got a decent handle on the game mechanics now. I will probably want to replace the avatar pic of Johny though, lol.

Also, I saw in the wiki that there is a Dragon Staff weapon, what is the specific unlock procedure/conditions for it?

There's currently no automation of selling, bathing or milking the cow. It does of course make sense to have it. No one has gotten around to implementing it yet.
Speaking of automation, I'm not sure how complicated it would be to implement, but I wish the outfits we save could be assigned to auto equip while teaching specific lessons and ending the day. The Master's outfit should also auto swap to the optimal clothes as well, assuming you bought them already. It would save a decent amount of time, since I mix up the lessons very frequently, so the slave has higher motivation during lessons. I also sometimes forget to swap the Master's outfit if I'm just trying to speed through things.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is Johny the only one with unique quests/npcs/dialogue? I may start over, since I think I got a decent handle on the game mechanics now. I will probably want to replace the avatar pic of Johny though, lol.
Johny is the only one who has a unique event chain. Uncle Tom has some unique challenges related to his (lack of) libido in the complete version.

Also, I saw in the wiki that there is a Dragon Staff weapon, what is the specific unlock procedure/conditions for it?
After you win every unique Fogs encounter at least once, you'll "discover" the dragon staff.

Speaking of automation, I'm not sure how complicated it would be to implement, but I wish the outfits we save could be assigned to auto equip while teaching specific lessons and ending the day.
There's an equipment management feature you can access by clicking the white icon next to the slave's portrait, or the same icon on the slave's equipment screen. It's not full automation but you can equip a saved outfit in two clicks if you use the shortcut from the main screen.

The Master's outfit should also auto swap to the optimal clothes as well, assuming you bought them already. It would save a decent amount of time, since I mix up the lessons very frequently, so the slave has higher motivation during lessons. I also sometimes forget to swap the Master's outfit if I'm just trying to speed through things.
The master's skill-boost clothing doesn't affect the slave's motivation in lessons, it only affects the skill level that the player can teach. Clothing that impacts the master's mood or allure (for sexual training) does affect the slave's motivation.

Some specific cases where the master's clothing matters include: 1) noble regalia strengthens the master's aura, which can impact the effect of some actions; 2) fashionable clothing boosts allure without lowering mood like the noble regalia does, so it is better for sex training if mood or allure are otherwise not maxed; 3) wizard's robe helps overcome spell resistance in a slave with high nature attribute; 4) wizard's robe improves the effect of Adverto Servili (which is a one-time-use spell per slave); 5) if the master's medical skill is not less than the assistant's, wearing the medical gown is beneficial if the master, slave or assistant is wounded.

As you might expect considering it is the most expensive outfit, it's usually a good idea to wear noble regalia. Fashionable clothing is sometimes better for sex training in particular. Skill-boost clothing has a few rare, late-game scenarios where you can min/max, but mostly it is for when you want to teach above your level, which is not a long-term concern.

I suppose we could consider your possession of boost clothing rather than your wearing it to determine what level you're allowed to teach...

... and the dev version now does that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes