way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
This second attempt is going much smoother though. Had her up to optimistic from the very first day. Her endurance is too low for her to be able to win any fights in the arena yet despite her fighting skill nor is she willing to do any gymnastics yet, but I do have her on fresh food and supplements and she's willing to take classes with good enough results for me to reward her so not too bad. She needs to learn those skills anyway and a little time for her to get used to everything and for the supplements to kick in will make the rest easier. Obviously while starting with the carrot, I'm not going to wait so long to bring in the stick as well considering I know I can do it. I'd just rather not start with it because otherwise she'll attack me in my sleep right away. But once she's more accostumed to things and I can keep her mood up even with physical discipline then I'll be in good shape.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
hmm. Trying to figure out cow girls, and after 5 gangbang training sessions in a row, and 'impregnation' not moving from -F rank, it looks like there is only 3 actions that increase 'cum_load' ? (and includes no forms of training)

I am either confused, or... some things that risk pregnancy need to risk pregnancy a bit more?
Good catch. In a gangbang lesson, if the master isn't aroused enough, he just watches. In that case, it wasn't counting it for the cow. Should be fixed now. It also wasn't counting for dog, pig, horse and fiend milking lessons, dog show, public use and public toilet.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
the problem is that she doesn’t reset her arousal at all, it’s always on 5,
which leads to a lot of problems.
Well about behave: alarm, nothing happens at all, at first she refused, but now she doesn’t refuse and doesn’t do it, I don’t know if this is related to loli content or not
If it happens consistently for you, please give me a saved game so I can check.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
This seems like a bug, actually. Since it doesn't show the weapon, it shouldn't count it.
Yeah it definitely confused me. She continued to use the same kinds of attacks she used when she was unarmed, nails and kicks to the groin and all that, with the only difference being she did 4 damage armed rather than 3 unarmed which I attribute to the weapon increasing the damage. Unsure, and my testing wasn't exactly thorough. I just ran through a quick fight and that's how it appeared from a glance.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah it definitely confused me. She continued to use the same kinds of attacks she used when she was unarmed, nails and kicks to the groin and all that, with the only difference being she did 4 damage armed rather than 3 unarmed which I attribute to the weapon increasing the damage. Unsure, and my testing wasn't exactly thorough. I just ran through a quick fight and that's how it appeared from a glance.
Looking at the code, it's clearly intended that she uses a weapon if she has one. I've added "with her weapon" to the attack text when the slave is armed so it will be more obvious.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Looking at the code, it's clearly intended that she uses a weapon if she has one. I've added "with her weapon" to the attack text when the slave is armed so it will be more obvious.
Thanks! A minor thing but that definitely would have made it more obvious why I was being wounded from the fight. Lol. The only real annoyance now is I have to keep going into her equipment to arm her before heading to the arena and then disarming her at home. Lot of button clicks adding up over time considering it's basically become my daily routine for the foreseeable future.

Would be great to have a way to set like a rule where weapons are turned over upon entering the home with some sort of penalty from them not wanting to hand them over which makes the decision to arm disobent slaves more of a dilemma while also freeing us of the tedium of doing it manually. Just a thought!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Again, playing M'Lord. Good skills, good attributes, so I would expect punishment to have the desired effect: a more obedient slave. My experience however was that it would give me a more depressed and less diligent slave. Her obedience might also increase in the background, but in terms of performance that would be far outweighed by the other negatives, so I would not get the outcome I want. What good is an obedient slave that's unable to increase her stats (and thus sales value) because of mood problems. And so we are back to being forced into sugardaddy mode
I've updated the dev version with a modification to the diligence formula for normal or easy obedience difficulty. The impact of negative mood is now reduced...

The balance is kinda broken already, I did like a few other messages I read before typing this which I mostly agree with, so I won't repeat them. But at the moment, you're locked on a nice slaver path or a depression loop and game over. So there already is only one strategy to pick !
... which should help make the "harsh path" more viable (less dependence on item boosts), although there's still despair, night attacks, escape attempts and eventual suicide to contend with if you neglect mood.

And yes, going with fear should definitely have its consequences on the slave and the results you achieve, which should also depend on how hard on fear you went. Also, on the fear path, we'd ensure that the slave is not beaten for free. She is being beaten because I, the slaver, your master, had decided that you deserve it based on your recent behavior and results.
And the game in his current state, has absolutely no consideration for the past line. All that matter, is the slave !
Are you saying that you want to be able to punish the slave even if they don't feel guilty? You can do that already, it just increases her despair too.

The game clearly teaches you that rewards and punishments can also depend on the personality of the slave and to try to avoid mindless punishment / rewarding even tho she has the corresponding merit/guilt (why not, even if it had another layer of uncessessary complexity to me, I'll take it). The Slaver has no word on the matter ! I don't want to only have to punish/reward my slave because she feels like she deserves it. I also want a path where it's because I feel like she deserves it, and she has to understand that it's not her to judge - as a slave, a being deprived of freedom - what she could ever deserve, but her master's. And that's part of the problem when I said 'You are the slave of your slave'.
The game doesn't force you to match the slave's level. If you reward below merit, it just increases her awareness by a smaller amount. If you reward above merit, it increases spoiling. If you punish below guilt, it reduces fear and increases spoiling. If you punish above guilt, it increases despair.

Those side-effects don't prevent you from doing what you want. In small doses, both spoiling and despair can be useful.

Which reminded me of something ! I had raped a slave once on the current version, she was really obedient to begin with and liked it, there was no resistance at all she did her best to satisfy me and came during the act. Shouldn't it be just like "rough sex without much consent" for the already obedient and devoted slaves that are even tring her best and came during the act so there is no bad outcome to this ? Like, she already accepted her fate and admire you, she want to serve you in every way possible and is well aware that she is ours and is even happy with that !
We have that already. A fully devoted slave is happy to be raped, and partially devoted slaves are proportionally less affected.

You see, the problem in this quote - well, maybe it's not the full message but - is that here is nothing related to the slave here. It's on the master's side. And yeah okay cool, there is multiple way I can raise my master's stat, I like that. But there is still only one way to train your slave.
We've increased optionality for slaves also.

There are a couple of things that the game strongly discourages, like setting rules you can't enforce or not setting any rules on a fearless slave.

You get an end of day message if the slave isn't following the rules. The rule count is colored red on the slave's rules screen if you don't have enough rules.

When it comes to items, clothings and such.. I feel like it's already pretty good. I would not spit on a few more precisions but it's already fine. It's when it's directly related to the slave that then, it doesn't make any sense anymore ! And as previously mentioned by seomeone.. There are way too many tricky mechanisms and lacks orientation as what are your options in the game. Different viable ways to make money for exemple (you devs already stated that you could live without selling slaves).
Other ways to make money include: arena battles, winning races, "rescuing" slaves from the Fogs (ideally with healing balm to reduce costs) and disposing of them for sparks in some way [auction, butcher] ... but I suppose you would count this as selling, barn livestock (egglayer, cow, pig .. but again, selling). Arena battles give higher rewards if you keep winning with the same slave. Races give higher rewards if you keep winning, regardless which slave you use.

Last edited:

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Good catch. In a gangbang lesson, if the master isn't aroused enough, he just watches. In that case, it wasn't counting it for the cow. Should be fixed now. It also wasn't counting for dog, pig, horse and fiend milking lessons, dog show, public use and public toilet.
cool. looks like you added a lot of code to fix that, so thanks for all the effort!

and. I hate to bother you so soon. but.... Selling milk in batches of 5 is going to get very tedious very fast. I could be stupid, and am doing something really wrong, but do you think we could get... something like this. somewhere.

"menu_sell_all_milk": somenumberidontknowhowthisworks,

if interaction_city = somenumberidontknowhowthisworks:
sparks += milk_price*milk_stock
milk_stock = 0

if milk_stock > 1 and milk_license = 1:
func('$menu', 'interaction_city', $menu_item_sell_all_milk, menu_sell_all_milk, 'Sell all bottles')

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks! A minor thing but that definitely would have made it more obvious why I was being wounded from the fight. Lol. The only real annoyance now is I have to keep going into her equipment to arm her before heading to the arena and then disarming her at home. Lot of button clicks adding up over time considering it's basically become my daily routine for the foreseeable future.
If your aura is stronger than the slave, they usually won't fight you, which means you don't need to disarm them.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
If your aura is stronger than the slave, they usually won't fight you, which means you don't need to disarm them.
Fair enough. I suppose it is a very narrow window at the beginning of the game where that's really even a concern. I've had to fight her twice so far but have finally gotten to the point where her aura is "fainter" than mine and I can use low level punishments without her fighting back finally. Still have 7 rebelliousness to work through though. haha

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Well, day 27 and I turned in my first contract earning back every last spark I spent... Well, I'm 1 spark shy of the number I began the game with. lol. Would have liked to keep her longer to try to win in the arena with her, but she only managed to win once in the arena and couldn't win after that without more work. If I thought I could get at least 2 more wins out of her then I would have considered it, but as it is I'm happy with the progress I made and I'm in a much better position to begin with my second contract. Well, if I take a second contract right now. Undecided on how exactly I want to proceed next. But still, I think I'm doing well learning how to balance everything. Not really much better off than I was before, but progress is progress!

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Well, day 27 and I turned in my first contract earning back every last spark I spent... Well, I'm 1 spark shy of the number I began the game with.
The next will probably go faster, but if you want to play it safe, you could take a non-contract slave from the market. You can get more sparks that way, even if you end up needing to take a loan towards the end of training and have to give up 100$ of profit to repay the moneylender.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
The next will probably go faster, but if you want to play it safe, you could take a non-contract slave from the market. You can get more sparks that way, even if you end up needing to take a loan towards the end of training and have to give up 100$ of profit to repay the moneylender.
Yeah that's kind of the direction I was leaning towards and was just looking back at wiki+changelogs to see what kind of prices I'd be looking at. I intentionally started myself off without any reputation with anyone, and yet I'm going to need to get out of the slums eventually, especially seeing that there's going to be some kind of negative event I'll have to deal with from living there too long.

I figure I should be trying to get into the serpentine quarter as it's relatively cheap and will let me pick up Isabella which will help in many ways, though I'll need to sell a D+ slave first to get the reputation, then I'll need to work on making sure I have enough money to actually pay for it continually.

Apparently the base price for a D+ is 750, and there are 2 people living in the Anthill that have a need for a D+ slave willing to pay that exact amount and both seem relatively simple, though the witchdoctor one might turn out to be the preferable one to fulfill considering I start with C in magic so I'll get to work on my teaching ability along the way. I'd still have to get them trained in nursing and alchemy though so I suppose it's not really much different, plus I'll have to pay for training exceeding my own magical ability.

So considering the fact I need to look at moving, combined with the higher payout that doesn't have the actual time constraints on it to get that payout seems to make it the wisest choice. I already have both my strength and combat ability up to B+, C in stewardship, and D in whipping so I've got options I didn't have when I started with the first girl.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I figure I should be trying to get into the serpentine quarter as it's relatively cheap and will let me pick up Isabella which will help in many ways, though I'll need to sell a D+ slave first to get the reputation, then I'll need to work on making sure I have enough money to actually pay for it continually.
Aim for Outcasts district first. It's cheaper than Serpentine. While the minimum requirement to live in a district is achievable by selling a D+ slave, you'll get the same reputation increase if you sell to someone who wants a C+ rating. The added effort to get to C+ from D+ isn't that much, and you get more sparks that way. Something to consider.

Reactions: way2co0l

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Aim for Outcasts district first. It's cheaper than Serpentine. While the minimum requirement to live in a district is achievable by selling a D+ slave, you'll get the same reputation increase if you sell to someone who wants a C+ rating. The added effort to get to C+ from D+ isn't that much, and you get more sparks that way. Something to consider.
Oh nice. For some reason I thought they were the same price in terms of housing. Must have been old information wherever I read that. I can see that people have been actively updating the wiki and more up to date prices are listed now and the differences are clear. It's not a lot of savings but at this stage it's enough. lol.

I wasn't aware you could jump past the listed amount to get the same results. Doubling the payout for maybe 10 days extra work at that point feels like a good call and most of the residents there seem to be looking for C+ anyway so I'll have lots of options to choose from so not stuck with trying to force whatever girl I get into something she's not particularly suited for. Though I'm still probably going to want to go the gladiatrix or witch doctor choices as preferable with my character's current ability.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and gonna see what I can do! Found me a decent looking prospect as the first slave presented at auction. Wish me luck! lol

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Any thoughts or advice? She seems like a really good option to me honestly. Attractive enough for the rating I'm after, and while her temperament and sensitivity are low, so is her pride with high intelligence and nature and she started off with 2 points of habit already. She appears to be someone I'll be able to mold quite easily and likely won't have too many depressive mood swings in the early stages which are also the toughest. lol

Slave.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Any thoughts or advice? She seems like a really good option to me honestly. Attractive enough for the rating I'm after, and while her temperament and sensitivity are low, so is her pride with high intelligence and nature and she started off with 2 points of habit already. She appears to be someone I'll be able to mold quite easily and likely won't have too many depressive mood swings in the early stages which are also the toughest. lol
She has some sex skills already, so you have a head start in qualifying for C+ rating, and her beauty also qualifies. She even has some style, so it will be easier to prepare her for sale.

D- temperament means she's less prone to spoiling, so you'll be able to get away with fresh food for a few days before it spoils her. You might consider switching to dehydrated food when she does become spoiled, or only give her fresh food occasionally and avoid her becoming spoiled at all.

Behave: silence needs to be enforced on a disobedient slave (and you need to have a gag from the Steel Rose). C- empathy means you can enforce rules on her longer before inducing despair, and she can tolerate a lower mood level without increasing despair. Keeping her happy will of course offset despair also, but if she becomes spoiled you can let her become unhappy with less concern. Gifting her with a plaid blanket will also help to offset despair.

A+ nature will make it harder to raise her taming, so you might want to invest early in some items to help with that. A petsuit is expensive, but you can force her to wear it and work on her taming that way. Just be sure to take it off before training anything other than pet skill, if you want her to do well. It's hard to do much else while wearing that.

A+ intellect will make her learn skills faster. While she is weakened, secretary and elocutionist are intellectual skills that involve less physical activity, so she might be more cooperative.

Last edited:
Reactions: way2co0l
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes