Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I did a very quick swap for Johny avatar. Just used Ren (Joker) from Persona to replace him, lol.

Jont-Ren.jpg

There's an equipment management feature you can access by clicking the white icon next to the slave's portrait, or the same icon on the slave's equipment screen. It's not full automation but you can equip a saved outfit in two clicks if you use the shortcut from the main screen.
yeah, I just kinda saved a bunch of different configurations to swap outfits quicker.

Jont Outfits.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
With those stats and a good mood, she should gain 1 star of devotion within the next 10 days (could be less). One other possible inhibitor would be if you are still forcing rules on her. If she's wilingly obeying all the rules, it doesn't matter if you have enforce rules enabled, but if you are forcing her still, that would undermine her transition.
Yeah I stopped enforcing awhile ago. Back when her obedience began really. The problem I'm dealing with is her mood is suddenly incredibly difficult to keep up at times, and despite my attempts to prevent her from being spoiled she somehow manages to get a point anyway which drops her back down to a D, and still no devotion in sight. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong here. lol. I'm already resigned to the fact I'm likely going to lose money on this one and just console myself with the fact it at least gives me the reputation I'll need to move. It's over 100 days in and I don't know when the negative slum events begin but I'm not eager to find out.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah I stopped enforcing awhile ago. Back when her obedience began really. The problem I'm dealing with is her mood is suddenly incredibly difficult to keep up at times, and despite my attempts to prevent her from being spoiled she somehow manages to get a point anyway which drops her back down to a D, and still no devotion in sight. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong here. lol. I'm already resigned to the fact I'm likely going to lose money on this one and just console myself with the fact it at least gives me the reputation I'll need to move. It's over 100 days in and I don't know when the negative slum events begin but I'm not eager to find out.
Guessing it's spa visits raising her spoiling. Can you upload your save?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Not sure it's a good idea.

1/ Breaking some RolePlay
2/ Some sort of cheat is the effects cumulate
3/ Good promises to introduce bugs.
Nothing prevents you from equipping the clothing still. It just makes no difference in the outcome. There is no accumulation of effects, and it is confined to the determination of the teaching level, so it won't introduce any side effects.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
I've cut back on spa visits a lot actually because it was turning into a major financial drain, was contributing to spoiling, and I was trying to rely more on beach time so we could both get clean and make her more receptive to other activities. Which of course I was trying to make sure she earned it through performance so I could justify doing it. I think the major thing contributing to her spoiling was the fact that despite picking up the weakened metabolism trait, she actually wound up losing weight so I had to adjust with the physical activities I was making her do while increasing her portions and tried to use the bed and fresh food as a means of helping me maintain her mood which was becoming unstable. The save I'm uploading includes the changes I made to reduce her rules and such while also cutting back on privileges to prevent spoiling. Just about to play it through to see if I can do it. lol

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is there no way to automatically sell the milk produced?
It's really surprised to have a farmhand not milking and washing the cow but it is far more boring is the attendand don't sell the milk :rolleyes:
Main screen cow milking button now instructs farmhand to milk the cow, so it is up to you to decide how often. It's possible for the cow to resist, or to be negatively impacted, so we want the player to trigger the action and see the result.

The farmhand now automatically washes the cow if her hygiene level is worse than Unsullied, and will gradually sell bottles to milk cooperative when prices are favorable. This uses some of the farmhand's energy and there's no guarantee that she will find good prices often enough to sell all the milk, so it's still a good idea for the player to check in now and then.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
This is probably why you had so much trouble. If the slave doesn't want to sleep with the master, this harms her mood, devotion and energy.
Well that would make sense. I figured it reduced her energy but was hoping the comfort would at least improve her mood and get her more accustomed to being near me. RIP. So looking into renting in the outcasts.. Will cost 250 per decade. Honestly not sure I can afford it without doing another contract first. That's just a huge jump in expenses, essentially 25 sparks per day. If I manage to find an easier to train girl that I can get to C+ in 40 days then I'll still be losing money when you factor in food+standard of living expenses. Having access to an assistant, plus a kitchen/bathroom will certainly make things easier but I don't think I can justify it considering my finances are right back where they were when I began in the first place. That's my fault for choosing the high nature girl and making mistakes along the way that made it take longer, but still. I need a little more in my wallet before I can afford to pull the trigger on that I think.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
This is probably why you had so much trouble. If the slave doesn't want to sleep with the master, this harms her mood, devotion and energy.
Maybe we can make it gradual? (or is it already?)

From my memory the slaves starts to be able to sleep with the master after 2 devotion. How about sleeping with the master hurts her mood less, the more she's advancing towards that level of devotion? Let's say she's at 1,9 devotion (if the game is able to detect such a thing), it would make sense that she's not getting as much penalty as when you just got her

Reactions: way2co0l

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Well that would make sense. I figured it reduced her energy but was hoping the comfort would at least improve her mood and get her more accustomed to being near me. RIP. So looking into renting in the outcasts.. Will cost 250 per decade. Honestly not sure I can afford it without doing another contract first. That's just a huge jump in expenses, essentially 25 sparks per day. If I manage to find an easier to train girl that I can get to C+ in 40 days then I'll still be losing money when you factor in food+standard of living expenses. Having access to an assistant, plus a kitchen/bathroom will certainly make things easier but I don't think I can justify it considering my finances are right back where they were when I began in the first place. That's my fault for choosing the high nature girl and making mistakes along the way that made it take longer, but still. I need a little more in my wallet before I can afford to pull the trigger on that I think.
Keep in mind a single D+ slave can be sold for 750 sparks (or more, at auction) if you don't have to give up half the profits to the guild.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Maybe we can make it gradual? (or is it already?)
It's a moodlet, so it's a flat -1. I don't see much reason to make it gradual. If you ask the slave how she feels, she makes clear she doesn't want to sleep with the master yet. It's still possible to make the slave devoted despite doing this, if you use enough erotic / "spend time with" rewards, but it'll take longer.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Keep in mind a single D+ slave can be sold for 750 sparks if you don't have to give up half the profits to the guild.
That's a good point. Honestly I don't think C+ pays enough for what you have to do. D- is tough for me with my terrible stats but I can accomplish it in a reasonable enough timeframe, and once I do it was easy to get D+ and C-, but I feel like that devotion requirement for C+ should be worth a little more. Even 200 more sparks would probably be a fair price for the work it takes IMHO.

As a question, I've been blowing a significant amount of money at the HIP on catch of the day meals every day, as I was under the impression strength would gradually improve that way and yet mine hasn't moved beyond vigorous despite the good meal and daily sparring. That's basically 30 sparks a decade right there on top of the food bill for the slave and it's not feeling like it's worth it. It probably isn't?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
That's a good point. Honestly I don't think C+ pays enough for what you have to do. D- is tough for me with my terrible stats but I can accomplish it in a reasonable enough timeframe, and once I do it was easy to get D+ and C-, but I feel like that devotion requirement for C+ should be worth a little more. Even 200 more sparks would probably be a fair price for the work it takes IMHO.
You were using rules that the game tells you not to use until the slave is devoted (fresh food, sleep in my bed). The fact that you managed to pull it off is impressive. If you avoid both, or at least the bed rule, you should be able to get to C+ faster.

As a question, I've been blowing a significant amount of money at the HIP on catch of the day meals every day, as I was under the impression strength would gradually improve that way and yet mine hasn't moved beyond vigorous despite the good meal and daily sparring. That's basically 30 sparks a decade right there on top of the food bill for the slave and it's not feeling like it's worth it. It probably isn't?
Trust your feelings. The pub doesn't improve strength past B+. To maintain at that level, you can cut back the frequency of meals. Keep in mind that if you eat out, you save 2 sparks by not needing to eat canned food.

As for sparring, the text afterwards tells you whether or not it's helping your strength.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
He doesn't look as perverted as the original avatar. It's always the quiet ones...
Definitely not as perverted looking as Johny's pic. I think Joker kinda fits well enough though. Quiet virgin schoolboy, who most of the other students thought was some delinquent loser. Probably super horny as well if doing the Harem route and trying to romance all the girls/women.

edit: I just remembered that Joker is actually in one of the sex pics in this game already, lol. I think there is artwork of him fucking 'Kasumi'.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's a moodlet, so it's a flat -1.
For the mood, I get that it's impossible to make it -0,5 ^^

But what about for energy? She might realistically sleep better with you when she's at 1 devotion than at 0

I don't see much reason to make it gradual. If you ask the slave how she feels, she makes clear she doesn't want to sleep with the master yet.
Sure she does not "feel ready" and she tells you... but she should feel differently "not ready" depending on if you ask her when you get her, and if you ask her after she got a point of devotion (at that point she probably had sex with you... if she doesn't have many points of fear, she should feel like not much worse can happen to her)

So yeah, I feel like a simple binary "yes totally ready"/"no totally not ready" is too simple and video-gamey, as opposed to many other things in this game

Reactions: way2co0l

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
For the mood, I get that it's impossible to make it -0,5 ^^

But what about for energy? She might realistically sleep better with you when she's at 1 devotion than at 0
It's a half star. How would you like to divide it?

Sure she does not "feel ready" and she tells you... but she should feel differently "not ready" depending on if you ask her when you get her, and if you ask her after she got a point of devotion (at that point she probably had sex with you... if she doesn't have many points of fear, she should feel like not much worse can happen to her)

So yeah, I feel like a simple binary "yes totally ready"/"no totally not ready" is too simple and video-gamey, as opposed to many other things in this game
I think you're advocating for her to accept sleeping with the master at 1 star of devotion instead of 2. We don't consider "partial levels" of other attributes or stats.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Nothing prevents you from equipping the clothing still. It just makes no difference in the outcome. There is no accumulation of effects, and it is confined to the determination of the teaching level, so it won't introduce any side effects.
If it's only limited to the determination of the teaching level there is no problem.

Else I was afraid that just possessing the Noble Regalia would give the malus :)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes