loliumsoup

Sep 11, 2021
Is there a way to maintain your assistant's physique? They always seem to start rapidly trying to become corpulent the second they are assigned. Good metabalism trait also does not help unfortunately.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Yep. I found that long after I posted the message, because I was working through all the tutorials.

As I said, I'm fine with music on the main page, or during the tutorial/character creation/story background/whatever sections of a game. I don't mind it at all...provided there's a way to mute it without having to get knee deep in the game before you find it.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Is there a way to maintain your assistant's physique? They always seem to start rapidly trying to become corpulent the second they are assigned. Good metabalism trait also does not help unfortunately.
There is a fix for this problem in the latest dev version. Install instructions are in the OP in this thread, you only need to download the code ~40MB. You won't have to start a new game, your existing saves should work fine.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yep. I found that long after I posted the message, because I was working through all the tutorials.

As I said, I'm fine with music on the main page, or during the tutorial/character creation/story background/whatever sections of a game. I don't mind it at all...provided there's a way to mute it without having to get knee deep in the game before you find it.
There’s a mute option in the player menus too.

May 17, 2018
Good fucking god does this combat need a rework.
Literally all three enemies in the fog will wipe out a character with the best/gear and stats, even with a basic understanding of the shitty combat mechanics that aren't explained at all.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Good fucking god does this combat need a rework.
Literally all three enemies in the fog will wipe out a character with the best/gear and stats, even with a basic understanding of the shitty combat mechanics that aren't explained at all.
The combat can be a bit tough I'll grant you... I still have to go back to look up which types of attacks will create what kinds of effects against specific defenses to plan accordingly. That said, it's really not that bad once you've got good gear, stats, and some special techniques in. You can easily be doing 80+ damage with your killing blow if you set it up right which will take down nearly any foe. Bringing potions along to heal you or to remove debuffs and the like can be pretty critical for the tougher fights as well. There are more than 3 enemies in the fogs and so far there are only a few of them I haven't managed to defeat yet. So it's definitely possible to succeed with it but I agree it doesn't ever seem to become trivial no matter how strong you become.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
One small quality of life addition would be an option to return from the milk cooperative. From the barn there's this nice little option that'll take you there with the click of a button, so it's easy to check the prices for the day. Takes several more clicks after that to get back though.

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
When I launch the game and click "Yes, I am an adult and I turned 18" or even when I load a save and try to click something, an error occurs.
That some kind of file "Jack.exe " caught an error and will not continue working.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Where is this? I just downloaded the latest patch but don't see any such option from the main screen.

Also, for some reason, I can't seem to bring up my clothing presets anymore. The button is there on the main screen to go into their inventory, but under the "available options" section, there's just nothing there. No option to add, edit, delete or any of my previous sets. It's entirely blank. It worked a week or so ago when I last played.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
When I launch the game and click "Yes, I am an adult and I turned 18" or even when I load a save and try to click something, an error occurs.
That some kind of file "Jack.exe " caught an error and will not continue working.
On the main page under the installation instructions, did you make sure you have both of the files it indicated? That sounds like the most likely issue to me.

Jun 27, 2018
I'll try to reproduce under different circumstances and see if I can get exact steps for reproduction.
Found the problem and the solution. turns out I only updated half of my game (media-side) and not the actual dev code where this is already fixed it looks like (my bad!). In the default code, if you perform the Oviparity surgery on a girl, then perform Permanent Lactation surgery on them afterwards, they will decay Endurance permanently. Thanks ImperatorAugustusTertius for the help and patience, and hopefully this helps others.

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
i downloaded the latest dev build and am now at day 352 on easy custom start.
what I noticed is that the slaves now more often have no trails for commons skills, the farmhand does not wash itself and that I can not make cream. I will now restart again and try me on normal
great game :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qwertyu12359

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
I found out what the problem is, since the emulator is on linux, it runs on 32 architecture, but does not load images on 64.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
i downloaded the latest dev build and am now at day 352 on easy custom start.
what I noticed is that the slaves now more often have no trails for commons skills, the farmhand does not wash itself and that I can not make cream. I will now restart again and try me on normal
great game :cool:
If anything, trait chance for common skills should be a bit higher than before. But it is random, so you might just be unlucky.

As far as I know, making your own cream has never been implemented.

Farmhand washing herself is expected, but it requires a certain level of hygiene to trigger. Unclean? I don’t recall exactly.

Reactions: Twoface777

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
One small quality of life addition would be an option to return from the milk cooperative. From the barn there's this nice little option that'll take you there with the click of a button, so it's easy to check the prices for the day. Takes several more clicks after that to get back though.
What happens if you press ESC on the keyboard?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes