Anony172

Jan 20, 2020
Give me a specific example, please. “Anything clickable” is too vague.
Stuff like the [slave activities], [slave assignments], [domestic issues], etc... Even just clicking the buttons to view stats, achievements, inventory, swap assistants, etc... Pretty much every click on something that can be clicked seems to reduce the stamina of the farmhand that was retrieved by 1.

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
What happens when you leave a slave pregnant? I've looked at previous posts and they are a bit dated. Wondering if you full-on lose the slave.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
Personally, the increase in charges in version 2.2.2 is ridickless, though I have played this game for over 5000 days (in game), I still think it too difficult.

hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,
i played this game a long time ago (like 2 or 3 years) and saw that there was a lot of changes
- Is there new methods on how to quickly tame the girls ?
- Does the wiki is up to date ?

Thanks in advance

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
as i see it it is a mixture of pride and nature, if it should go fast it must be between blue and green. if the two attributes tend towards red then it will take time. fortunately you can save before the auction or guild task with F5 and load F2 :cool:

Reactions: hulatoupla

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
What happens when you leave a slave pregnant? I've looked at previous posts and they are a bit dated. Wondering if you full-on lose the slave.
Yes, you lose the slave.

Personally, the increase in charges in version 2.2.2 is ridickless, though I have played this game for over 5000 days (in game), I still think it too difficult.
Dev version 2.2.3 has reduced rental costs. Get it from here:

Only the code packages (~40 MB) are needed; you can keep using the media from 2.2.2. You do not need to start a new game to upgrade to the latest version.

- Does the wiki is up to date ?
The wiki is not up to date (it is not maintained by the developers) but some players are working to improve it. The source of truth is the game itself. A lot of new help messages, tutorial texts, etc. have been added to the game.

Suggest you play through the tutorial once or twice and pay close attention to what's written in the tutorial lectures. Then try a Normal Start with a "simple difficulty" character or a Custom start on Easy difficulty (in this mode, you can access the in-game cheat menu). At any time in a Normal Start game, you can go to the in-game options and change the obedience difficulty to "easy" if you find that you're having trouble.

Reactions: hulatoupla

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Stuff like the [slave activities], [slave assignments], [domestic issues], etc... Even just clicking the buttons to view stats, achievements, inventory, swap assistants, etc... Pretty much every click on something that can be clicked seems to reduce the stamina of the farmhand that was retrieved by 1.
Thanks. Found the issue. Should be fixed with latest dev build.

Jun 27, 2018
Physique? Overweight slaves can't be Enduring.
She was Model weight. She wasn't the most efficient cow, but she was supposed to be a good all around assistant that could provide milk and eggs at a reasonable rate to save on food costs. I still have her as my assistant today, so I would love it if I could give her permanent lactation again without the Endurance hit.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
New to this program, and I'm enjoying the SlaveMaker vibe I get here. Granted, I haven't seen the original anywhere in a LONG while (where did it go anyway? IT vanished, last I heard), but I'm curious if there's an updated image pack or two available. Are both of the versions (patched and not) up somewhere, so that folks such as I who have just found this gem can mix/match add/remove whatever we prefer?

Thanks.

Edit: Should point out that some of the links are dead. Hence the question to begin with. Cheers. :D

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
New to this program, and I'm enjoying the SlaveMaker vibe I get here. Granted, I haven't seen the original anywhere in a LONG while (where did it go anyway? IT vanished, last I heard), but I'm curious if there's an updated image pack or two available. Are both of the versions (patched and not) up somewhere, so that folks such as I who have just found this gem can mix/match add/remove whatever we prefer?

Thanks.

Edit: Should point out that some of the links are dead. Hence the question to begin with. Cheers. :D
Hey welcome. If you're looking for old versions, try the , it's still alive somehow. I just checked out of curiosity and there is a working torrent for 1.7.5. I even saw some non broken links for The Old Huntsman's version, didn't test them though. There is a separate Russian branch that's in development, with totally different images.

If you want to play the current version, I'd recommend getting the dev version from the wiki has a good install guide if you have trouble determining what you need to download/install. qwerty has done a lot of work on images since the hongfire releases, rolled in a bunch of stuff from various packs and uncensored them to boot.

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
Is it desirable that the farmhand can not clean the cow? and if no, could we get another button for the farmhand in the barn

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Okay, I have GOT to say this.

Developer, for the sake of your players:

If you're going to put music and sound effects on your title page, great. Same goes for tutorial. I'm FINE with music, or sound effects, or anything you want to jazz things up.

But there's a catch.

Whatever music or sound you put in, make sure we can MUTE IT TOO!

There is *ZERO* way to disable the music ANYWHERE! Clicking 'Controls" Just brings up a scroll of text with no option to DISABLE the damn music.

So now I've got windows force-muting the game entirely. Why? Because I'm doing the tutorial first to learn what I need to know, I have yet to find where to disable *just* the music, and that piano gets damned loud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
Okay, I have GOT to say this.

Developer, for the sake of your players:

If you're going to put music and sound effects on your title page, great. Same goes for tutorial. I'm FINE with music, or sound effects, or anything you want to jazz things up.

But there's a catch.

Whatever music or sound you put in, make sure we can MUTE IT TOO!

There is *ZERO* way to disable the music ANYWHERE! Clicking 'Controls" Just brings up a scroll of text with no option to DISABLE the damn music.

So now I've got windows force-muting the game entirely. Why? Because I'm doing the tutorial first to learn what I need to know, I have yet to find where to disable *just* the music, and that piano gets damned loud.
mute.jpg

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes