joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
I'm sure somewhere in the 391 pages someone already asked this and answered but to avoid a LONG read how does one apply the patch? Normally a patch has named files that you drag and drop in the game folder "easy enough". This however has an install.exe and seemingly no corresponding files related to the game and that seems suspect to me... Is this right and safe to use? Directions on lewd just said to drop the files in the folder... What do I do exactly?
umm. there should be no install exe.

you should be getting files from the wiki main page:

under this headline:

Download links (everything from one line or the other line, do not mix lines):

So... assuming you already have the media, you just download this (complete):

or this (no loli):

and just unzip everything to the same spot, and overwrite all.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm sure somewhere in the 391 pages someone already asked this and answered but to avoid a LONG read how does one apply the patch? Normally a patch has named files that you drag and drop in the game folder "easy enough". This however has an install.exe and seemingly no corresponding files related to the game and that seems suspect to me... Is this right and safe to use? Directions on lewd just said to drop the files in the folder... What do I do exactly?
Can you please take screenshots of your download process so I can see where you get your instal.exe from, as well as how it looks like?

You are the second guy to report a virus... Which must come from an executable, but the archives that has been uploaded contains 0 executable. So I'd like to figure out the step by step process.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
umm. there should be no install exe.

you should be getting files from the wiki main page:

under this headline:

Download links (everything from one line or the other line, do not mix lines):

So... assuming you already have the media, you just download this (complete):

or this (no loli):

and just unzip everything to the same spot, and overwrite all.
That is only if he has the dev' version.

For stable version, the patch contains both "media-patch" and "base-patch", kind of.

hi
what am i doing wrong?
D- an assistant contract
she is now D+ and the guild will not accept her
View attachment 1768753
The best would have been to give us the screenshot of the refusal message on top of that, there should be a hint in there.

But I can immediately tell you that she's not an "assistant". The basics of specialization are there: a.jpg

Last edited:

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
because my english is not so good, i did not understand that i have to bring the attributes to B+. that was the reason that i could not finish the order for the guild. is there maybe a german translation or in planning?

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
because my english is not so good, i did not understand that i have to bring the attributes to B+. that was the reason that i could not finish the order for the guild.
No problem, happy to help

is there maybe a german translation or in planning?
Nope. No one made the wish of translating JONT to German so far.

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Can you please take screenshots of your download process so I can see where you get your instal.exe from, as well as how it looks like?

You are the second guy to report a virus... Which must come from an executable, but the archives that has been uploaded contains 0 executable. So I'd like to figure out the step by step process.
I got it from Lewd Patcher on this page from anon files... It was the only file on the page... Thank you Quertyu12359. I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how to take a screenshot, where to find it after I had, or how to send one... I have modded many games but never learned how to deal with pics or social media... I was trying to learn Gimp but still haven't had any real luck in my effort to make a poster for fallout 3. It just looks grainy and randomly turns bright but that's not your problem its mine. I also just recently got a phone and only just learned how to take and send a pic with that. Someday I hope to make new friends that can show me what I'm doing wrong but for now all mine are gone. I'll try to DL the patch again and see if I get a different outcome. Nope it said website suspect this time and wont even let me...

Last edited:

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
hi, i have a D+ slave with secretary and elocution B+ and i can't make her an assistant :( what is she missing so she can go to the assistant place?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I got it from Lewd Patcher on this page from anon files... It was the only file on the page... Thank you Quertyu12359. I know this sounds stupid but I don't know how to take a screenshot, where to find it after I had, or how to send one... I have modded many games but never learned how to deal with pics or social media... I was trying to learn Gimp but still haven't had any real luck in my effort to make a poster for fallout 3. It just looks grainy and randomly turns bright but that's not your problem its mine. I also just recently got a phone and only just learned how to take and send a pic with that. Someday I hope to make new friends that can show me what I'm doing wrong but for now all mine are gone. I'll try to DL the patch again and see if I get a different outcome. Nope it said website suspect this time and wont even let me...
You are exaggerating a bit ^^ It's common knowledge, 10 seconds from a google search away:

Anyway... the download pages for the "patch" of v2.2.2 should look like that:

1650632417149.png
1650632403622.png

Did you see or click anything else? And if you got a download with an .exe file, can you take a screenshot of the archive or the folder that you downloaded?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
hey, do you guys know how i can trigger or force the slave doing bestality?
There is:
- Getting the obedience past the threshold needed (best way to see if you are close is if she agrees to do slightly less depraved sexual acts)
- Domini Dictum, the magic spell that forces slaves to obey

chiciu

Dec 23, 2021
There is:
- Getting the obedience past the threshold needed (best way to see if you are close is if she agrees to do slightly less depraved sexual acts)
- Domini Dictum, the magic spell that forces slaves to obey
hmm yes ty but how do you make them do that? idt i saw any options available to make them breed with a dog or sth like that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Anony172

Jan 20, 2020
hmm yes ty but how do you make them do that? idt i saw any options available to make them breed with a dog or sth like that?
It should be under [Slave activities] - [Sex education] - [Xenophily] or you can use the book around the upper right part of the screen. Those options are the the bottom right. Stuff like dog, pig, horse, spider, sea tenta and fiend.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiciu

Anony172

Jan 20, 2020
On another note, I think I found a bug or 2. First is that the milk canister image that should be visible only in the barn shows up on the items owned page when you click on the master's portrait if you bought it and don't have a barn yet. The 2nd one is that it seems the farmhand energy levels become bugged when you take her out of the farm. Every click on an option (not even performing anything yet) reduces the stamina by 1. I'm playing the 2.2.3 dev build btw.

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
after many tries and failures, i have a 112 day game so far :D. what i just noticed is that my allure has dropped from A to F and my personality has dropped from A to D and i dont really understand why :eek:.
according to the wiki i have not done anything that could bring it down like this

Anony172

Jan 20, 2020
after many tries and failures, i have a 112 day game so far :D. what i just noticed is that my allure has dropped from A to F and my personality has dropped from A to D and i dont really understand why :eek:.
according to the wiki i have not done anything that could bring it down like this
Allure goes down if you're not happy or clean. Try getting a full service at the salon.

Personality on the other hand usually goes down if your living conditions don't match or exceed your brand rating iirc.

Reactions: Twoface777

chiciu

Dec 23, 2021
It should be under [Slave activities] - [Sex education] - [Xenophily] or you can use the book around the upper right part of the screen. Those options are the the bottom right. Stuff like dog, pig, horse, spider, sea tenta and fiend.
ahhh, gotcha, thanks alot

Reactions: Anony172

SKz12

Nov 21, 2018
Does "Spread Rumour" at the forums still affect slave fame? I haven't seen it do anything even after 10+ days despite the wiki saying it should. It just says that it was the same faces but that has to do with my own reputation I think. My slave reached D fame after doing several tournament fights.

Puddingz

Feb 22, 2018
technosphere should be able to heal bruise and trace of beating consider how advance they are, it take ridiculously long to heal any kind of bruise.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes