alydaraffirmed

Apr 19, 2022
How do I raise charm? She's properly stylish and voluptous. Yet there is no significant increase in charm. I can't still sell because I don't meet the charm test? I checked the wiki, and I'm still confused why my charm is still not rated higher.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
How do I raise charm? She's properly stylish and voluptous. Yet there is no significant increase in charm. I can't still sell because I don't meet the charm test? I checked the wiki, and I'm still confused why my charm is still not rated higher.
For instant increasing of charm, makeup treatments, beautiful and exotic wearings are most effective. Exoticism also matters a lot in her charm.

alydaraffirmed

Apr 19, 2022
For instant increasing of charm, makeup treatments, beautiful and exotic wearings are most effective. Exoticism also matters a lot in her charm.
Yes I did that already. Makeup and Mass Piercing. She's rated as stylish and voluptuous already. But the charm is still in the red?

jkysler

Jun 30, 2018
Did Isabella's obedience change? I'm trying to speedrun getting Raven Crown by making her train in Fiend Mating before I start with a slave. I can't get her to comply with any zoohpilic actions.

I'm at a loss here. Regardless of what I do, Isabella will develop spoiling and will lose obedience ala aura reading. It's really putting a damper on my mood because she used to be so great but now she appears broken. Am I doing something wrong or did something break between 2.2 and 2.2.2?

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
48 days, finally trained her all sex skills to S+ for GARSID, though I'm not in need of Chimaera's Gem actually.
ScreenShot00275.png

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
game doesn't run on Windows xp, right?
I don't know, it's worth a try... Download, install according to the thread's instructions, and tell us (y)

However, I read times and times again that having Windows XP since it's discontinued puts your system in danger of exploits.

hello, how change player photo/pic ? thinking put my face.
View attachment 1765553
Very easy. Locate where the currents faces are (Jack-o-nine-tails\game\content\pic\master) then replace an existing face with the correct proportions. I advise PaintDotNet to put your face inside the frame from the file "master avatar"

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
48 days, finally trained her all sex skills to S+ for GARSID, though I'm not in need of Chimaera's Gem actually.
View attachment 1765167
Gem is intentionally not required. It does make fog battles more profitable by reducing healing costs / making it easier to win the more difficult battles.

Incidentally, if swift blow is hitting the same opponent twice when there is only one opponent, I see that as an unintended effect and something we should disable to bring that technique more in line with the rest for 1vs1 damage.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
Alrighty then. now to finally give this a play
First question what bugs should i be aware of secondly When starting a new game should i always make a content folders
secondly sorry about the earlier posts final had some coffee/
third i fought you quit dev on this @qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Regardless of what I do, Isabella will develop spoiling and will lose obedience ala aura reading. It's really putting a damper on my mood because she used to be so great but now she appears broken. Am I doing something wrong or did something break between 2.2 and 2.2.2?
First, use the dev version. Many fixes already. Second, Isabella will refuse fiend training initially if she is not aroused enough and/or the master is not alluring enough and/or she is not wearing appropriate clothing. Isabella spoiling indicates you are doing something to spoil her, which is a separate issue.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
First, use the dev version. Many fixes already. Second, Isabella will refuse fiend training initially if she is not aroused enough and/or the master is not alluring enough and/or she is not wearing appropriate clothing. Isabella spoiling indicates you are doing something to spoil her, which is a separate issue.
whats difference between dev and normal version

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
third i fought you quit dev on this @qwertyu12359
I'm still here to help the devs, and keep track of the development, as well as correct some oversight I may have made.

Though I didn't really "quit", I took a step back, as I feel I completed my original goals for this game. Now JONT needs some fine tuning and that's it. If and when happens the time to tackle the elements of the roadmap included in "later version", I'll see what I can do (y)

whats difference between dev and normal version
All the elements of the roadmap that have a " :KappaPride: " have been added to the dev' version, whereas they aren't present in the stable version.

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
I'm still here to help the devs, and keep track of the development, as well as correct some oversight I may have made.

Though I didn't really "quit", I took a step back, as I feel I completed my original goals for this game. Now JONT needs some fine tuning and that's it. If and when happens the time to tackle the elements of the roadmap included in "later version", I'll see what I can do (y)

All the elements of the roadmap that have a " :KappaPride: " have been added to the dev' version, whereas they aren't present in the stable version.
also we have spoken before but it was like ages ago good see ya still around kicking serval of my own thing had cancel began working with a kick starter team lol knowing my look its gonna not meet its goals or it gonna removed lol

• Hey there
Reactions: qwertyu12359

ragisraad

Apr 10, 2020
I don't know, it's worth a try... Download, install according to the thread's instructions, and tell us (y)

However, I read times and times again that having Windows XP since it's discontinued puts your system in danger of exploits.
As I expected, .exe won't run first try, and Visual Studio packages are 75% x64 files that can't be read either.
I don't care about security. It's a burner survivor pc from my teenage, I'm playing with while I wait for the shipment of a new pc because main got toasted.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
So. funny thing.
barn_farmhand_fattens only applies to egglayers. which. makes sense. that is what the tooltip says it should do. you'd have to be kinda an idiot to think it does anything else.
this is... uh... totally and completely irrelevant to anything below btw.

Ahem, So. funny thing:

Story time: I have a farm, and on that farm I have a cow. e i e i o.
And the cow was chubby, and made lots of milk. e i e i o.

ok enough of that.

When I added a farmhand, the farmhand started exercising the cow. which is great, because I had gotten lazy and let the cow fall down to weakened.

But the cow started to lose weight. Which makes sense: the code says cows get 3 energy. the farmhand would exercise the cow, which costs 3 energy, thus dropping the cows energy to zero. Milking costs 1 energy. mating costs 2 energy. energy that could now only come from fat reserves.

so, the cow lost a lot of weight. all of it in fact. all the way down to bony. fortunately 'hungry cows eat more' so she now is slowly recovering to model weight. But bony cows really dont make a lot of milk. e i e i o.

And to that you say 'dude stop using fiend cum and instead use the fattening cattle food'
and to which I reply "yea but it is expensive! and besides! she prefers it! (and totally not because of some black magic tattoo or anything)"

The point is. everything is working as intended. I just find it funny that the farmhand's mere existence has caused my cow to go from reliably producing 12 milk every 3 days to... well. a lot less milk every 3 days. and so... I kinda wish I told tell the farmhand to force feed the cow back up to chubby... or at least use the nurse skill to 'calculated' diet the cow. just a little bit. i guess. I mean, i can always do it myself.

edit:
ha!
who is the idiot now!
if barn_farmhand_fattens = 1 and farmhand_state = CONST_INT['slave_exist']: cow['calories'] += max(3, 3 + cow['fat'] - cow['ego'])
I just stick that right before the
barn_cow_food +=
calculations for each of the food types and wammo! my cow will recover, and my egglayer will waste food at the same time! perfect!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes