way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Rent of the lab is high, so it's recommended you rent it for a decade, focus on brewing potions in the next 10 days, then cancel the lab.
A smart decision on the whole, but I've got more than enough funds to keep it. :) Not feeling any kind of financial crunch at this point in the game.

and2011reas

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for keep updating this game!
Last time I've played this game was version 2.1.
Did 2.2.2 change the slave auction price?
In 2.1 I can farm fog slaves to survive, at least for a while.
But now 2.2.2 the price dropped to 1X-4X per slave.
I've read the patch notes from 2.2-2.2.2 but I didn't see anything related to it, or am I missed something?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Did 2.2.2 change the slave auction price?
Yes, we reduced the value of F- slaves so that while selling direct from battles can still be profitable (particularly with good armor, weapon, techniques and healing balm to reduce medical costs), it's not nearly as profitable as it used to be. You can abuse/imprison captures you don't want to keep and make use of the guild purchaser to offload them for a few hundred sparks once they reach D- rating.

Reactions: and2011reas

and2011reas

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, we reduced the value of F- slaves so that while selling direct from battles can still be profitable (particularly with good armor, weapon, techniques and healing balm to reduce medical costs), it's not nearly as profitable as it used to be. You can abuse/imprison captures you don't want to keep and make use of the guild purchaser to offload them for a few hundred sparks once they reach D- rating.
Thanks for reply.
From what I've tried so far, minus the medical fees from curing slave's wound/disease etc.
Sell F- slaves right after you got them from fog battle is no longer a profitable method to earn enough for rent.
The price dropped from 1XX-3XX to 1X-4X, which is huge.
It was a good way to sustain earlier stage, offering player another way to earn sparks other than training them to D-.
I am gonna miss it for real.

Another question if I may ask?
In 2.1 I can change character name even I choose to play in Story Mode(aka Normal Mode in 2.2.2).
But now is no longer possible, is this change works as intended as well?

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
In 2.1 I can change character name even I choose to play in Story Mode(aka Normal Mode in 2.2.2).
If you're using the Dev version of the game, you can use a console command (button on the top right next to options) to change the name.

command: @$master_name='xxx'
xxx = the name you want

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Sell F- slaves right after you got them from fog battle is no longer a profitable method to earn enough for rent.
100-400 sparks over 10 days (one win per day bringing in 1X-4X) is a competitive supplemental income stream. You also can fight more than one battle per day (with massage/drugs to restore energy). So you can easily double and potentially even triple it.

I don't recall exactly when we made this change, and I don't have a strong opinion about it one way or the other.

The 2.2.2 version has some known issues so you will have a better experience if you update to the dev version, which you can find here:

You only need a "code" package (~40 MB), not the media.

and2011reas

Nov 4, 2018
100-400 sparks over 10 days (one win per day bringing in 1X-4X) is a competitive supplemental income stream. You also can fight more than one battle per day (with massage/drugs to restore energy). So you can easily double and potentially even triple it.

I don't recall exactly when we made this change, and I don't have a strong opinion about it one way or the other.

The 2.2.2 version has some known issues so you will have a better experience if you update to the dev version, which you can find here:

You only need a "code" package (~40 MB), not the media.
1X-4X isn't the final numbers you will get in the end, minus medical expense it could be -1X~1X or -3X~-1X. Yeah, you even lost some money when those slaves got pregnant + disease stats.
Unless I send all of them to butcher which will be 20 sparks always. Which is a pain for me to do so.
I always picked Johny as MC, so it won't be easy to double or triple it in "early stage".
Guess I just need to play better that's all. :) (By checking some tips for extreme difficulty on wiki)

I will try dev version asap.
Thanks again for reply and hard effort!

Last edited:

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
I'm still waiting on a continuation of the pregnancy events, I want to get the girl and child back, and maybe a way to train more than one slave at a time.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1X-4X isn't the final numbers you will get in the end, minus medical expense it could be -1X~1X or -3X~-1X.
Pregnancy/disease doesn't matter for immediate sale to Farid. Your medical expense can be as low as zero (sometimes you aren't hurt at all) or 6$ (+ however you value fiend mucus) for a healing balm. You can let slight wounds heal naturally. Winning the more "challenging" fog battles gives a higher guaranteed minimum quality of the slave, which also affects profitability.

and2011reas

Nov 4, 2018
Pregnancy/disease doesn't matter for immediate sale to Farid. Your medical expense can be as low as zero (sometimes you aren't hurt at all) or 6$ (+ however you value fiend mucus) for a healing balm. You can let slight wounds heal naturally. Winning the more "challenging" fog battles gives a higher guaranteed minimum quality of the slave, which also affects profitability.
You're right.
I am also checking tips on wiki (extreme difficulty) as well.
Seems I am just used to the way I've always played before, it's time to learn something new.
Thanks for tips! :D

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Her despair rate is 4.
ScreenShot00266.png
I asked her 'What do you think of me?', she refused to talk.
ScreenShot00267.png
But her despair rate is dreased by 2, Where does it come from?
ScreenShot00268.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
When she attends the arena fight with 2.5 energy, she ends with -3.5 energy, instead of -3 or -2.5.
ScreenShot00274.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
her despair rate is decreased by 2, Where does it come from?
Once a day, refusing an interaction slightly reduces a slave’s obedience and despair. She is asserting independence; although she expects to be punished for it, if the punishment does not exceed her expectation then she has gained a small measure of control over her situation, which counters the hopelessness of despair.

Reactions: sarinee
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes