• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
That does improve strength. And you're eating A+ food? Something isn't adding up here.
Thus why I'm confused. I had Isabella making food and she's S+ cook now but I was only paying for ingredients for A+. During that whole 100 days with my previous slave I had her doing it. Only a few days missed where she didn't have the energy so I did it but I'm also S+ for A+ meals. The only times I ate less were when I was training my slave to cook. 2 or 3 times max I would forget to cook before training her which resulted in a lower quality meal. But it really was only a couple times. Then I'd make sure I had myself or Isabella cook first before training to avoid being locked into a lower quality meal for the rest of the training. The food certainly shouldn't have been an issue. The issue consistently happens whenever I go to fight in the Fogs, get myself hurt, and I wind up losing strength. I was seriously injured from the last fight despite Gothic plate for protection but healing balms reduced that to a minor injury and I felt I'd be ok just letting the rest heal naturally. Now I'm regretting that decision. 4 days later I'm only B+ strength.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I was seriously injured from the last fight despite Gothic plate for protection but healing balms reduced that to a minor injury and I felt I'd be ok just letting the rest heal naturally. Now I'm regretting that decision. 4 days later I'm only B+ strength.
Lightly Injured (C-)? Something else must be lowering your strength. Can you upload your saved game?

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
i been wanting to give this a try but cant get enough time to play it ( sorry am out of coffee kinda brain mush or i do need sleep but only time now i can onliny meeting i swear the work i do gonna kill me at somepoint)

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
I'm currently going back through my saves checking master_str_rate to see if I can get more info along the way. Prior to selling the slave, it says I was at 135. Prior to acquiring the first new slave in the fog fight, it was 140. Fog fight with a girl I sold to farid after 3 days when I decided I wanted to see what kind of price it'd be. Wound up storing her in cryo while going to find another girl more ideal to what I was looking to accomplish now, namely an arena champion I could trade for the unique item. 116 prior to heading to the fogs to capture the new girl. 89 now 3 days after capturing her. This all occurred within the span of about 15 days. :/

This was my latest save

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Well, to clarify that. I have had my slaves use pollen fairly frequently. Once a week or so for arena fights. But my character hasn't used it once.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Master is ill...
Ah, that's new. I just went back through all my saves to double check, and that happened within the last 5 days so I lost about 30 from my strength in that time. The other 30 was already declining before that and I confirmed with quick health check ups in each save to know I wasn't ill during those.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
I'm not seeing any lingering effects in that save that would lower strength other than illness and wounds. Transient effects like using more energy while having negative energy, or eating lower-quality meals, are the only possibilities that come to mind.
Ok. Sorry for being a pain in the ass, but I'm still just trying to figure out where the problem is coming from. I'm going to attach 2 earlier saves here from before the illness. In the first save (save 3) I have 140 points to master_str_rate. In the second save (save 4) 3 days later, I had 118. There's no illness in either of these saves. I quickly loaded and ran down to medical center to check. So what is it that resulted in such a massive drop in 3 days? The only thing I see is the slight wound. You can even see in the 2nd save the meal quality that I had been preparing for myself.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Huh. yea if you are only slightly injured that is wound level of 1. looking at the code, that is -3 to master_str_rate every night. so that is -9.... so you should have dropped from 140 to 131... Of course I am not sure why... hmmm..

So. I have noticed, though I havent looked at the code to verify... but If your medical skill is zero... injuries on your slave get worse. maybe the same thing is happening to you?

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Huh. yea if you are only slightly injured that is wound level of 1. looking at the code, that is -3 to master_str_rate every night. so that is -9.... so you should have dropped from 140 to 131... Of course I am not sure why... hmmm..

So. I have noticed, though I havent looked at the code to verify... but If your medical skill is zero... injuries on your slave get worse. maybe the same thing is happening to you?
My medical skill is only D, and I don't currently have an assistant as I'm having her serve as my farmhand for now so that could be it. It just feels like an awful lot to lose in such a short amount of time is all. If the lesson I need to be learning here is simply never to try to sleep with an injury because the degradation to your skills just isn't worth it then I can suck it up and learn that lesson. But I was under the impression that healing from your wounds, especially the minor ones wouldn't be that bad. I basically lost 50 points from strength in 15 days, more than 20 of that from just 3 days. It's making it an incredible headache hunting in the fog when every time I do I'm basically sacrificing a point of my strength that I spent months building up.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
master_str_rate -= master_wounds*3 &! injuries deplete strength for master too - ImperatorAugustus
master_wounds_rate -= master_str + master_mood + healing - master_hygiene + 1

where healing = master_medic + assistant['nurse']

So. If you have a bad mood, and bad hygiene your wounds could get worse.

But your strength drop shoudnt be dependent upon that.

you are not using tonic elixirs are you?
If I am reading their code correctly, each one increasingly drains strength with no upper limit, although with time it decreases back down to 5 strength lost per use.

Reactions: way2co0l

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
master_str_rate -= master_wounds*3 &! injuries deplete strength for master too - ImperatorAugustus
master_wounds_rate -= master_str + master_mood + healing - master_hygiene + 1

where healing = master_medic + assistant['nurse']

So. If you have a bad mood, and bad hygiene your wounds could get worse.

But your strength drop shoudnt be dependent upon that.

you are not using tonic elixirs are you?
If I am reading their code correctly, each one increasingly drains strength with no upper limit, although with time it decreases back down to 5 strength lost per use.
Ok the hygiene and mood could be explaining it then. As stated I had moved my assistant over and was focusing on other stuff and the only self care basically came down to just feeding myself but neglected both of those other things for awhile. And wait, tonic elixirs sap strength? The wiki is obviously wrong about a lot so I wouldn't be super surprised, but it indicates that it restores strength if anything. Not that I used many. I think I'd actually only used 1 so far.

Again, appreciate the assistance. It's nice to understand the mechanics behind this so I can work around them. lol. For the same reason I was getting frustrated when my teaching skill wasn't going up, I just didn't know the conditions behind it so couldn't plan around it. If these are the things contributing to make my injuries worse then I can definitely fix that by bringing my assistant back over to clean/feed/wash me... Plus I sent her to school to get her to S+ in medic too so even better. I just didn't realize those things factored into strength decay.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
hmm. ok now I am confused.
So next day has both this code:

!Reduce energised level (from Tonic Elixir) slowly over time
if master_energised > 5: master_energised -= ((48271 * day) mod 65537)/(65537/7)

and this code:
master_energised = 0

One of which says tonic elixer very bad.

the other says, Its totally fine to have one per day no consequences. (since strength drain happens before the += master_energised)

And it seems using it while in combat doesn't do anything at all to strength, or master_energised.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
hmm. ok now I am confused.
So next day has both this code:

!Reduce energised level (from Tonic Elixir) slowly over time
if master_energised > 5: master_energised -= ((48271 * day) mod 65537)/(65537/7)

and this code:
master_energised = 0

One of which says tonic elixer very bad.

the other says, Its totally fine to have one per day no consequences. (since strength drain happens before the += master_energised)

And it seems using it while in combat doesn't do anything at all to strength, or master_energised.
Yeah I couldn't even begin to weigh in on all of that. All I know is I believe it's only been one tonic elixir and it was only in combat that I used it. It's the healing balms I've used multiples of, both in and out of combat. But I haven't heard anything about them being harmful to use so I doubt it's an issue.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Will it be a better way to show the result of rules?
The texts in the original one were too small to read.
ScreenShot00239.png

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I would still say, it's strange that when I lived in slum and eat out everyday, my assistant wasn't losing any endurance rate.
While after I moved to Outcast, she made B+ meals everyday, she started to lose 4 endurance rate everyday. I gave her fiend tattoo, and there were enough fiend cums.

What does my assistant eat in the slum, when I ate out?

Edit: I sent her to school and she has A+ cooking skills now. She is not ill, not wounded, not exhusted, just used one pollen (-1 endurance rate), next day her endurance fell from 13 to 6.

Is that because she milked the fiend and ate fiend cum?

Well, made sure it's because of milking the fiend. The fiend is harming her all the time, before she achieve A+ skills.

2 endurance rate draining was from milking the fiend (damage = 4 - 2C- = 2), while still 2 rate I didn't know where it comes from.
EEEEdit: Day 172, she was B+ fiend milking, I didn't let her milk the fiend in the night, she still lost 2 endurance rate.

EEdit: It says in the code that, dynslave_rate['stamina'] += min(interaction_dynslave['diligence'], 1) &! no extra calorie drop due to fiend cum swallowed

But in fact, calories still -100, and I couldn't give the assistant more food to eat, just watched her become Bony.

EEEdit: I ate out, the assistant milked the fiend and ate it's cum, the slave ate fiend cum, I was not hungry, but I still prepared dinner, for whom?

In the slum, I ate out everyday, cost $1/day, and kept my strength at A+ in the colosseum. The food bill was no more than $50.
In Outcast, my assistant was A+ cooking, my slave and assistant were eating fiend cums. I ate out, I didn't know whom my aissistant was cooking for, the food bill cost me about $150.
ScreenShot00240.png

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Summarize the current problem

1, What does my assistant eat in the slum, when I ate out?

2, My assistant was A+ cooking, my slave and assistant were eating fiend cums. I ate out, my aissistant still cooked, whom was she cooking for?
That influences the living cost a lot.

3, My assistant was A+ endurance, A+ cooking, and the meal was A+, she wasn't wounded, ill, nor exhausted. She has S+ bruises because of frequently milking the fiend. Why did she lose 2 _rate['stamina'] everyday?

I attached a save, day 171, endurance rate -27, empathy rate -32, you can just click the next day, she will lose 2

4, dynslave_rate['stamina'] += 1 &! no extra calorie drop due to fiend cum swallowed
But in fact, calories still -100 after I taught her fiend milking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's strange that her empathy influences the intensity of damage. Higher empathy is expected to let her feel more painful, but should it make the damage more severe?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes