ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
1, What does my assistant eat in the slum, when I ate out?
She eats fresh pet food or fiend semen (if you have it and she has the tattoo). Pet food provides complete nutrition for a slave girl, but the master can't (or won't) eat it.

2, My assistant was A+ cooking, my slave and assistant were eating fiend cums. I ate out, my aissistant still cooked, whom was she cooking for?
Depending what you ate, the quality might not be high enough to sustain your strength. 3$ meals from pub are adequate for A+ master strength. If not, you still eat at home. Assistant should skip cooking if the meal status shows "not hungry" at the end of the day.

3, My assistant was A+ endurance, A+ cooking, and the meal was A+, she wasn't wounded, ill, nor exhausted. She has S+ bruises because of frequently milking the fiend. Why did she lose 2 _rate['stamina'] everyday?

I attached a save, day 171, endurance rate -27, empathy rate -32, you can just click the next day, she will lose 2
In this case, combination of ending day with negative calories (caloric deficit causes loss of muscle) and recovering from pollen use.

4, dynslave_rate['stamina'] += 1 &! no extra calorie drop due to fiend cum swallowed
But in fact, calories still -100 after I taught her fiend milking.
Emphasis on extra, sex usually consumes 200 calories, fiend milking consumes 100.

It's strange that her empathy influences the intensity of damage. Higher empathy is expected to let her feel more painful, but should it make the damage more severe?
If she's unaccustomed to harsh treatment, she may exacerbate damage with her movements.

Reactions: sarinee

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Day 199, 40~50 days after I moved to Outcast, I went back to the slum. It was like I did a investment, I spent about $1500 in exchange for several potions, and a Raven Crown.
ScreenShot00245.png

Considering energies provided by A+ strength are usually enough for me, even without a Bull Ring, I'm in no need of S+ strength. So cooking meals is relatively expensive at the moment.

Even if next time I return here, I guess I still wouldn't eat the meals cooked by my assistant, I will eat out, leaving her two eating fiend cums.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So I'm curious about my expenses here. Rent makes sense. 250 for base rent, 100 from lab, the dungeon and leviathan sized fiend so 400 checks out, but where is the 152 coming from under "other expenses"?

Also, the moment I pulled Isabella away from being my farmhand so I had her to assist me again, I stopped getting financial reports from the barn. I was getting them without a farmhand prior to putting Isabella in the role so I think I should still be getting them now.

expenses.png

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Also, the moment I pulled Isabella away from being my farmhand so I had her to assist me again, I stopped getting financial reports from the barn.
It was checking if the barn food costs were non-zero to decide if it should show the report. If you're feeding them spawn semen, the cost is zero. Fixed in latest dev build.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
You can even see in the 2nd save the meal quality that I had been preparing for myself.
If I load the first save and end day, no strength loss. If I load the second save and end day, 3 strength loss (from slight wound). Whatever's causing the additional strength loss is something you're doing during the day. So what is your routine?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
$500 only allows 10 more days, B- and B+ means I must spend more for the classes, $7 foe B+ skills, and $10 for A+.

Even if I made it to B- slave, I can get about $2000, I'm earning only $400 more, not enough to pay the loan yet.
Fair enough. I just did a couple of auction tests with B- slaves, one went for almost 2400, another for 2100.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
So I'm curious about my expenses here. Rent makes sense. 250 for base rent, 100 from lab, the dungeon and leviathan sized fiend so 400 checks out, but where is the 152 coming from under "other expenses"?

Also, the moment I pulled Isabella away from being my farmhand so I had her to assist me again, I stopped getting financial reports from the barn. I was getting them without a farmhand prior to putting Isabella in the role so I think I should still be getting them now.

View attachment 1753706
Rent of the lab is high, so it's recommended you rent it for a decade, focus on brewing potions in the next 10 days, then cancel the lab.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes