sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Now a suggestion: A list of previously learned alchemy potions or recipies in the Breweing options..
In fact, recipes are not complex, but still bothers to remember them.

I'm thinking that, brewing potions needs time rather instantly creation, but you can set an order.

For example, you asked mystra for the recipe, then bought enough ingredients for 10 bottles in one go. Your assistant brews them as long as she has spare energy.

In this way you are involved in this process, but free of the bothering to remember recipes and repetitive clicking.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
The same zero-start save. During training obedience of a new slave, there're always many spare energies for me to spar in the colosseum.
Though defeating Ironclad no longer increases my strength and fighting skill, whip skill still benefits from winning. And on day 98, I already make it to A+ whip skill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone know how the pregnancy function works? neither the game or Wiki are very Clear. I mean after the girl is taken away by the Church.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
It took me 53 days and over $1000 to train the first assistant. Training her devotion cost really a long time. Mainly from 1 to 2, when she still feels unhappy about fearness, feels no pleasure from any sex actions, and still refuses some of the sex trainings.
Devotion 2~3 was easier in comparison, because she got enough merit from sex trainings.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
I wonder what does the assistant eat, when I live in the slum, and I eat out everyday. Her endurance rate didn't decline.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
I wonder what does the assistant eat, when I live in the slum, and I eat out everyday. Her endurance rate didn't decline.
It's an interesting question and definitely a loophole. Obviously there's still a food bill so she's eating something but it ignores food quality so you don't seem to have to worry about it. I personally don't see it as the biggest deal though. You could force her to cook for herself and eat at whatever quality she can manage but without access to ingredients it'll always be a trash rating so would basically just be a penalty for the slums regardless.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
First test of new bargain system.
All piercings $35 + Genstones $20 + Thick Steel Rings $30 + Full Beauty Treatment $9 = $94
View attachment 1752140

60%, and even 40% markups on normal selling price are pretty attractive indeed! What was your brand rating at this point? The wiki seems to suggest that helps with the bargaining and the price you can earn as well.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
60%, and even 40% markups on normal selling price are pretty attractive indeed! What was your brand rating at this point? The wiki seems to suggest that helps with the bargaining and the price you can earn as well.
We reworked the whole system, but yes, it does help. You can see the brand rating in the screenshots by the master's portrait.

Reactions: way2co0l

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
We reworked the whole system, but yes, it does help. You can see the brand rating in the screenshots by the master's portrait.
So you can. I just missed it. lol.

Question though. The wiki mentions that the spell magna magnifica likely doesn't raise your magic level. Is that accurate? I do have the spell Sententia Veritas but so far I've yet to have a slave I've been able to get it to work on. Do failed castings contribute to your casting anyway?

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
The strength thing BTW is starting to get really annoying. I spent weeks, if not months training it from strong trying to get it to herculean which I didn't manage to do yet but was getting close. A couple days at lightly wounded and I'm already back to vigorous. Incredibly frustrating.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
The wiki mentions that the spell magna magnifica likely doesn't raise your magic level. Is that accurate?
It does raise your magic skill. Wiki wrong.

I do have the spell Sententia Veritas but so far I've yet to have a slave I've been able to get it to work on.
Failed castings do not contribute. Practice on a slave with lower nature or try wearing a wizard robe.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Sounds like you hadn't made as much progress as you thought. How were you training it?
At least 50 fights against amazons and ironclads, both of which stated I could increase my strength against them further. Probably more than that in all honesty. I was fighting them daily for multiple good long periods of training when I had excess energy.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes