Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
Is there any way at all for the assistant to not just degenerate into corpulence over time? I thought maybe gymnastics and atheltics in slave assignments might work but the menu to pull it up is so damn tedious.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
The second slave, initially with a high pride, so I used enforce rules to deal with her pride.
But the despair increased really fast, 1 despair instantly escape, 2 despair murder me, 3 despair instantly suicide.

I over rewarded her a pony to avoid her commiting suicide, but have to deal with her murdering, as a result, she became bony and weakened for a long time.

So her ranking was capped at F- because of F- beauty. It took me about half of the time to deal with that, during which time I just trained other skills only for increasing my skill level.
ScreenShot00204.png
The reward was rich, enough to consider training an assistant.
ScreenShot00205.png
This is my final attributes. I used the Katana-Swift Blow tactic again, but further usage of fighting skills require potions, so the next slave or next 2 slaves would be trained as witchdoctor.
ScreenShot00206.png

testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020
How many different text difference are they for each milf, young and L when you have sex with them, or is it always the same text when u have sex

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
The third one, her metabolism, intellegence and my skill prevented me from turning her into my alchemy assistant.
She started from 'Stupid', learning everything slowly, while brewing potions need a high level of alchemy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: way2co0l

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
For as easy as the gladiatorial fights are, racing is much tougher! I finally managed to get a good track that isabella could win on though. Despite being S+ endurance, A+ pony training, having all pony gear, and A+ temperament she still struggled on the first 3 tracks I tried with her on. I think it was her lowish taming which was holding her back more than anything as the tracks required me to take the reins a lot to keep maneuverability up. Got her up to 3 taming and admittedly a much more forgiving track with several straight portions meant she could finally secure a win. lol. But even when I had to take the reins, the improved maneuverability was obvious and I was able to pull things off I simply couldn't before. That last race helped me push both her temperament and pony skills up to S+ as well, so hopefully I'll be able to win the next few as well. :D They're definitely much tougher though. I kind of like that, but it does mean it won't be a reliable source of income in the early game as it'll basically come down to luck until you get them pretty far along in their training.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Edit: I may have been wrong here. The guilt may actually be coming from not having high enough blowjob skill to perform morning service. Oops. Sorry.

Second Edit: Think I'm missing something with the egg layer though. It's been about a decade since they've recovered from their oviparity surgery, and yet I'm not having any eggs added to my fridge or seeing it reflected at all in the bills. It was mentioned you could make up to 180 a decade even without a farmhand from it which would tell me I don't actually need a farmhand for it to work which I currently don't. So I feel like I must be missing something else here.

Last edited:

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Second Edit: Think I'm missing something with the egg layer though. It's been about a decade since they've recovered from their oviparity surgery, and yet I'm not having any eggs added to my fridge or seeing it reflected at all in the bills. It was mentioned you could make up to 180 a decade even without a farmhand from it which would tell me I don't actually need a farmhand for it to work which I currently don't. So I feel like I must be missing something else here.
Hmm, my egg layer (chubby, healthy, mature) is doing just fine making eggs without a farmhand. wait another decade maybe?

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Hmm, my egg layer (chubby, healthy, mature) is doing just fine making eggs without a farmhand. wait another decade maybe?
I'm 2 1/2 decades past her recovery. Not a single egg. I took her out and put her back in, still nothing. Does she need to have a certain rank or training or personality or any other qualifications? I basically just bought a cheap girl, gave her the surgery and threw her in. I don't know what's actually needed beyond the surgery and a little heft to increase her production so she wound up mind broken but the text for it says she's content to just spend her life laying eggs. lol. So I'm not sure the issue.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
I'm 2 1/2 decades past her recovery. Not a single egg. I took her out and put her back in, still nothing. Does she need to have a certain rank or training or personality or any other qualifications? I basically just bought a cheap girl, gave her the surgery and threw her in. I don't know what's actually needed beyond the surgery and a little heft to increase her production so she wound up mind broken but the text for it says she's content to just spend her life laying eggs. lol. So I'm not sure the issue.
what is her stats? you want to post a screenshot and/or save file?

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
what is her stats? you want to post a screenshot and/or save file?
Sure. I'd be curious if you can spot something obvious I'm missing. lol. That tends to be the case with nearly every minor issue I wind up having. haha. Just some little detail I wasn't aware of and I'm pretty sure that's the case here.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Sure. I'd be curious if you can spot something obvious I'm missing. lol. That tends to be the case with nearly every minor issue I wind up having. haha. Just some little detail I wasn't aware of and I'm pretty sure that's the case here.
So. I started seeing eggs around day 444 from your save. I have no idea why it took so long. I know there is logic that says eggs come in batches. I dont really understand how that part works... but I can only guess you got super unlucky with the egg cycle.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So. I started seeing eggs around day 444 from your save. I have no idea why it took so long. I know there is logic that says eggs come in batches. I dont really understand how that part works... but I can only guess you got super unlucky with the egg cycle.
Is there some kind of RNG behind it or something? I'm on day 448 and not a single egg.

joeshmo828282

Mar 23, 2022
Is there some kind of RNG behind it or something? I'm on day 448 and not a single egg.
What the hell?
Ok. If I take your save file, stuff Isabella somewhere, retrieve your egglayer, and pass days I get an egg on day 443.
If I take your save file, stuff isabella as a farmhand, and pass days I get a whole bunch of eggs by day 443.
I have no idea what is wrong.

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
What the hell?
Ok. If I take your save file, stuff Isabella somewhere, retrieve your egglayer, and pass days I get an egg on day 443.
If I take your save file, stuff isabella as a farmhand, and pass days I get a whole bunch of eggs by day 443.
I have no idea what is wrong.
Yeah I'm really not sure what goes into it at all so couldn't even guess. I'm making enough from fights and races to basically supplement my expenses, especially since I have a fiend mitigating my food expenses, so even though I've been training her for exactly 80 days (day 453 for me now) I still have over 6000 sparks so I'm not exactly suffering on the money front and have plenty of time to build this girl to S+ to sell. So I'll just wait for ImperatorAugustusTertius to come shed some light on what's missing. lol. I haven't tried popping Isabella over to farmhand because this chick still needs a lot of training so I really need my assistant covering everything else and the eggs aren't that important right now, but it's sounding like I'm going to need to focus on training a farmhand after this. Not sure what's necessary for that... I assume basically the same stuff you'd want from a normal assistant. lol

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes