yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Hey, I'm new to the game, so I got to the central forum and selected "Find Potential Customers" It told me to get back to home and analyze the collected information but I can not find the option to do that. I looked at "Domestic Issues" -> "Business". Can anyone help?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hey, I'm new to the game, so I got to the central forum and selected "Find Potential Customers" It told me to get back to home and analyze the collected information but I can not find the option to do that. I looked at "Domestic Issues" -> "Business". Can anyone help?
Look in the master's objectives, there should be an entry about selling a slave more profitably. This will always contain some general advice about selling slaves. If you visited the forum that day it will also tell you which minor residences would be willing to buy your slave, she must be at least D+ and one specialization.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
this game intrigues, and infuriates me.

Your slave is broken. She is now like a robot, obeying without emotion...

or

You awaken alert to danger. Your slave is trying to kill you...

or

You awaken and find your slave in a pool of blood...

and these are my results on EASY mode :/

for the love of gawd..someone who knows how to play this thing, PLEASE write a starter guide. Not a step by step how to, but something that ties the various mental/emotional states of your slave to the variosu reward/punishment actions and ow they interact. Trial and error is gonna take months, and to think someone new to a gam will devote weeks let alone months to the learning curve, is naive to say the least

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

or

or

for the love of gawd..someone who knows how to play this thing, PLEASE write a starter guide. Not a step by step how to, but something that ties the various mental/emotional states of your slave to the variosu reward/punishment actions and ow they interact. Trial and error is gonna take months, and to think someone new to a gam will devote weeks let alone months to the learning curve, is naive to say the least
Have you succeeded in the tutorial mode first?

Anyway, this is the less outdated guide I have in mind, you might try to inspire yourself from that: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-4604613

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
OMG, what's a servant? Is there an updated manual for this version? Looks like servant D- is not just a D- slave with D- Maid. WTF?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
OMG, what's a servant? Is there an updated manual for this version? Looks like servant D- is not just a D- slave with D- Maid. WTF?
Look in the master's objectives. It lists the requirements for meeting each specialization. Servant requires maid and cook skills at a B+ level.

Nobody wants a maid that can't cook and clean.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello again. Have trained and sold 3 or 4 more slaves of mine, but the Empathy stat for all of them and for my Assistant just drops down. This was not happening before, but now it just drops down no matter if the slave is completely obedient and devoted to the slaver. The Fucking stat just DROPS to -10. Don't have a fiend, so, that's not the problem.
Seems to be a bug.
Can i switch my saved game to a previous version??? I'm at 2.2.3 dev version (no loli edition).

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Have you succeeded in the tutorial mode first?

Anyway, this is the less outdated guide I have in mind, you might try to inspire yourself from that: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-4604613
I succeeded the tutorial...once, in probably 20 tries. And no, I am not at all sure what I did that passed, vs what I did that failed repeatedly. That on the Minimal Difficulty. On the Normal Difficulty, I have yet to get the trainee to do ANYTHING.

Last edited:

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Look in the master's objectives, there should be an entry about selling a slave more profitably. This will always contain some general advice about selling slaves. If you visited the forum that day it will also tell you which minor residences would be willing to buy your slave, she must be at least D+ and one specialization.
Thank you Jesus, I don't know what I'd do if it wasn't for you.

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Ok, the rent is now a lot higher than it used to be. like, twice as high?

I'm starting as Johny. It's pretty hard. But the only rental option I have is Serpentine, and it's 150 sparks/decade. I can't afford it, so I keep training girls in slums. All I do is punish or reward them for cleaning my shack and doing gymnastics untill they're D-, and then I sell them to the subpurchaser.

Is there a better way? I guess I'll have to do that and also occasionally train them other skills until I get better skills to be able to train C- slaves and only then rent my new quarters?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
deleted...maybe if a functional wiki gets put together, explaining where to get a bath if you reside in the slums...because traveling to every location, no bathing option is presented, ever.

maybe if some sort of explanation for "how" to play the game gets put together...I REALLY want to like this title, the idea, is grand. The application, leaves a LOT to be desired.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020

or

or

You need to keep your slaves in a positive mood if you want to prevent them from falling into despair. There are many different ways to do it.

Use encourage by talking to them, give them a massage at the salon, make them wear a sundress, make them drink alcohol, give them an hour of rest or fun as reward and so on.

Use these various methods to make sure their mood is positive before the day ends so their despair won't increase. I typically raise their mood first before training them on anything because they are more obedient when happy.

It's also easier if you get an obedient slave to begin with. One that has low pride, nature, temperament and intellect. Then you don't have to punish them as much to get them to obey

If there's something you're not sure of, you can always look up the wiki.

I think some of the info is outdated but most of it is correct. I've played this game for a while and I still sometimes look up the wiki when I'm not sure what effect a particular rule or interaction or item has on the slave's stats.

deleted...maybe if a functional wiki gets put together, explaining where to get a bath if you reside in the slums...because traveling to every location, no bathing option is presented, ever.

maybe if some sort of explanation for "how" to play the game gets put together...I REALLY want to like this title, the idea, is grand. The application, leaves a LOT to be desired.
Don't reside in the slums. Get a house right away, then go to the gates and get Isabella as an assistant.

It will make your life easier.

Last edited:

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Slums make sense financially. Moreover, they're feasible for training, but yes, it's tricky. You can bathe your slave and yourself in the white town > trade square > Salon Elven Leid > Spa and Massage (for the slave) and Services for men > Aroma Spa for yourself. It costs a bit of sparks though.

Slums become much easier once you have an Assistant... Well, everything becomes easier with an assistant, really :) But yes, unless you start as Johny, you should move out of slums right away. Slums only make sense for initial training of your Johny to be able to complete easiest contracts So, like, Houseboy to B+ and some skill in Teaching to do it faster.

murfdogg

Jun 20, 2020
Is there a mod or program that can auto update the picture format from JONT (HF 1.7.5) to this new picture layout?
I am unable to download anything much at dev wiki over 40mb as it fails. My internet sucks donkey balls. I have
the pictures that I've cherry picked from all the packs available way back then and I would like to use them with
this updated version.

Failing that, some "How to update them For Dummies" would be helpful.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is there a mod or program that can auto update the picture format from JONT (HF 1.7.5) to this new picture layout?
I am unable to download anything much at dev wiki over 40mb as it fails. My internet sucks donkey balls. I have
the pictures that I've cherry picked from all the packs available way back then and I would like to use them with
this updated version.

Failing that, some "How to update them For Dummies" would be helpful.
Step 0 would be to check if there are no duplicates; it's probable that some if not most of your pictures are already in the game (except the censored ones). So, go grab a portable software that check for duplicate pictures, or try to look manually.

About auto updating the picture format, yes, there's that I used on many occasions. You just have to mass rename your files extension from .gif to .png.

There's also the home-made tool localized in Jack-o-nine-tails\game\picture_modding made by Lokplart (y)

Reactions: murfdogg

murfdogg

Jun 20, 2020
Step 0 would be to check if there are no duplicates; it's probable that some if not most of your pictures are already in the game (except the censored ones). So, go grab a portable software that check for duplicate pictures, or try to look manually.

About auto updating the picture format, yes, there's that I used on many occasions. You just have to mass rename your files extension from .gif to .png.

There's also the home-made tool localized in Jack-o-nine-tails\game\picture_modding made by Lokplart (y)
Thanks much. I give it a shot.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

subli

Jul 30, 2020
One huge problem with the tutorial is that it uses completely different terminonlogy than what is used ingame. If the tutorial was rewritten to use the same terms that are used ingame then I think the number of questions and complaints would drop massively.

Another problem is that the tutorial basically only talks about the slave and very little about you and your possible actions.

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
ok, folks, a question. What would be a good way to develop Johny's primary attributes like Strength, Allure or Personality? So from the very bottom state. And for cheap.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Awareness is called "rational obedience" in the tutorial (the word awareness is actually present, but it's not very prominent). Taming is called "instinctive obedience", as far as I can tell the word "taming" doesn't appear in the tutorial at all.

It's really only those two, but it felt far more confusing when I actually used the tutorial to learn the game. I actually had to quit the tutorial and start a normal game and then read the mini-tutorial when you buy your first slave in order to actually understand the real tutorial.

Edit: To make the tutorial easier to use I think it would be great to color code the words in the same color as they appear when you view a girls aura.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes