pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
you would want to givr her the full treatment at the spar before selling her, also remove shackles and colar, posibly give master a makeover? (not sure about that), make sure she has no scars or beating marks, possibly geive here clothing or jewelery to make her more attractive. Also i believe there is a random element to it

It may also be that your brand reputation can affect the price but i havent checked that much as yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the stats for the slave. She doesn't have any of the problems you've mentioned.

My other S- slave sells at 8000 sparks so I don't think master's makeup or the brand reputation is the problem either

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
These are the stats for the slave. She doesn't have any of the problems you've mentioned.

My other S- slave sells at 8000 sparks so I don't think master's makeup or the brand reputation is the problem either
Well, you've got me. $550 seems way too low. Most of the factors I can think of I listed before. Only other thing i have noticed is there seems to be a random variation element between different auction dates, but I dont know alot about that detail. I would have guessed $2.5k -$3.5k. You could just save then skip 10 days to check the random variation impact.

Nice slave you got there though :p

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
What are her skills?

Because her rating is A+ but most of her skills are below A+, she does not qualify for any specializations. This makes her less valuable.

"All skills and attributes required by a specialization must be at least B+ in level (unless otherwise specified) and must meet or exceed the slave’s rating/rank (whichever is greater)."

Last edited:
Reactions: pisnet123

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I even tried raising her a bit to give her more obedience, but she will still spiral into depression from c+ to f- :/
i think it has something to do with the period debuff. She will randomly gain 8 spikes of rebellion and there is no coming back from it.
Can you describe in more detail what you did here? I just tried a normal start with M'lord. I rented an apartment, went to the slums, brought Isabella home and got a slave, and I've played out 60 days. Isabella has become more obedient, not less. And her aura has been stronger than the slaver's the entire time, but she hasn't lost any taming or become spoiled. So, help me understand what you're doing differently.

Suggestion: turn on per-decade autosave and if something like this happens again, upload your current save and the autosave and describe what you did in between.

Last edited:

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
From wiki:

" Several quarters have houses with potential customers in them desiring slaves with various skills and qualities. They are repeat customers but take a while to request a replacement. "

Now my question is -> how long is a while ^^? (how many days or decades?)

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
What are her skills?

Because her rating is A+ but most of her skills are below A+, she does not qualify for any specializations. This makes her less valuable.

"All skills and attributes required by a specialization must be at least B+ in level (unless otherwise specified) and must meet or exceed the slave’s rating/rank (whichever is greater)."
Yeah it seems like that was the problem. After raising her maid skill to A+, I sold her for 7565 sparks.

Thanks for the help

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
From wiki:

" Several quarters have houses with potential customers in them desiring slaves with various skills and qualities. They are repeat customers but take a while to request a replacement. "

Now my question is -> how long is a while ^^? (how many days or decades?)
As far as I know, this was never true for the residents, but the businesses and base camp can take anywhere from a day to around seven decades. And once they are in the market again, they can receive a slave “in the background” (updates nightly) and go back into a waiting period again.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Guys are there some mods out there that add more images? couldnt find any
Mods have been included in the base game as seemlessly as possible. So the game currently has the most amount of quality content in its current state.

There are currently no mods for this version of Jack, or the version before (y)

There are discussion about making mods, image packs, with IA generation :) Should be cool. And I hope to eventually integrate them inside the vanilla version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkboi7383737

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Can't get Felicity pregnant. 2.2.3.
Using active and relaxed sex about 10 days everyday before her period but she still gets the period and the medical checkup shows no pregnancy.

MoonShard55

Sep 1, 2022
Mods have been included in the base game as seemlessly as possible. So the game currently has the most amount of quality content in its current state.

There are currently no mods for this version of Jack, or the version before (y)

There are discussion about making mods, image packs, with IA generation :) Should be cool. And I hope to eventually integrate them inside the vanilla version.
Thanks for the answer, i just found out about this project, its super cool:cool::cool:

Jun 28, 2020
Experiment of the day, very long post, today some results were better and I'll be using almost the same girl

And that seems to be all for today. Questions? thoughts?

Side note: it seems that ryona does the trick for bruises and dirt, will try it tomorrow. Also found the tag projectile_lactation, it may give the illusion of milk coming out of the breasts maybe? also thought about using something like liquid/dripping/milk, along with lactation to have that effect. Still thinking how to make tattoos and piercings work.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Can't get Felicity pregnant. 2.2.3.
Using active and relaxed sex about 10 days everyday before her period but she still gets the period and the medical checkup shows no pregnancy.
Medical checkup can't detect right away. But menstruation means no pregnancy. There's a low chance of becoming pregnant with sex before period. She'll ovulate somewhere in the middle of the time between periods. If you want to guarantee conception, you should be having sex with her daily. Come back if she's still not pregnant after 60 days of that.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Experiment of the day, very long post, today some results were better and I'll be using almost the same girl

And that seems to be all for today. Questions? thoughts?
Did you use img2img or did you generate these variants using txt2img?

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
All of them are txt2img.
Edit: Actually, have not tried to use it all this time... never got a reason to use it before, can you XY plot with it?
Yes you can. img2img helps with character consistency and it keeps the pose the same which is a big positive when you are dressing them up. All of the images done in my last post are img2img.

Edit: also when we eventually mass produce them to make the imagepacks for them, it would be easier post production to deal with. Otherwise you're gonna get different distances from camera and the scale of the character could also be different every image.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Yes you can. img2img helps with character consistency and it keeps the pose the same which is a big positive when you are dressing them up. All of the images done in my last post are img2img.

Edit: also when we eventually mass produce them to make the imagepacks for them, it would be easier post production to deal with. Otherwise you're gonna get different distances from camera and the scale of the character could also be different every image.
Ok that's it, I'll use it next time.
Edit: Man, didn't know how it worked, thought you gave it an image and it would try to replicate it and that's it, didn't know you could paint whatever you wanted over it, I'm reading about the features and if it works as I understand it works, that would mean that we're set to go then, mass produce the girls and paint the outfits/accesories/tattoos over them, doesn't matter if the girl is out of frame, just run outpainting until she's on the frame, weird vagina? inpainting and so on, maybe I can make the lamias with this.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Ok that's it, I'll use it next time.
Edit: Man, didn't know how it worked, thought you gave it an image and it would try to replicate it and that's it, didn't know you could paint whatever you wanted over it, I'm reading about the features and if it works as I understand it works, that would mean that we're set to go then, mass produce the girls and paint the outfits/accesories/tattoos over them, doesn't matter if the girl is out of frame, just run outpainting until she's on the frame, weird vagina? inpainting and so on, maybe I can make the lamias with this.
I started picking up where i left off yesterday and i looked at this:
image_2022-10-29_001159248.png and i thought to myself - how the fuck did i not notice this before. If this is what i think it is we may lift off into hyperspace in terms of consistency and quality. I'm gonna run some experiments. will post pics later.

Edit: Sadge, i was hoping it was a way to increase precision by having more than one image as a reference point but unfortunately it works one to one not many to one.
I'm pretty sure the concept is possible though since that is essentially how AI's learn in the first place.
At best we could MAYBE create a dataset made from consistent images of one girl in different angles and such, feed that into the model merger feature where you can mix different model.ckpt's and gain benefit from it like that. We could in theory create our own model that is "tuned" to what we want.
But either way we would need to create the datasets first. But what this means is that As we create more and more images, later on we can experiment with training the model further to do the things that it is failing at now i.e tattoo's, scars, bruises, instruments, etc.
This includes sex scenes, which right now are somewhat simplistic. Different fetishes, positions and stuff.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
I started picking up where i left off yesterday and i looked at this:
View attachment 2130670 and i thought to myself - how the fuck did i not notice this before. If this is what i think it is we may lift off into hyperspace in terms of consistency and quality. I'm gonna run some experiments. will post pics later.

Edit: Sadge, i was hoping it was a way to increase precision by having more than one image as a reference point but unfortunately it works one to one not many to one.
I'm pretty sure the concept is possible though since that is essentially how AI's learn in the first place.
At best we could MAYBE create a dataset made from consistent images of one girl in different angles and such, feed that into the model merger feature where you can mix different model.ckpt's and gain benefit from it like that. We could in theory create our own model that is "tuned" to what we want.
But either way we would need to create the datasets first. But what this means is that As we create more and more images, later on we can experiment with training the model further to do the things that it is failing at now i.e tattoo's, scars, bruises, instruments, etc.
This includes sex scenes, which right now are somewhat simplistic. Different fetishes, positions and stuff.
Can I see what do you mean with one by one?, like one expample?
Edit: if it has the X/Y plot it can be automated, would be a matter of painting where you want the dress and change the name of what you want to pain there, so don't worry if it doesn't produce in batches.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes