UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Can I see what do you mean with one by one?, like one expample?
Basically it's the same as img2img. so you have x amount of base images and whatever x/y plot or normal prompts and it will apply all the prompts to all the images.
So we can use it to generate x amount of characters at the same time. Though in that case the seed may be an issue, not sure how to structure it in a way so that the seeds are tied to the images.

Jun 28, 2020
Basically it's the same as img2img. so you have x amount of base images and whatever x/y plot or normal prompts and it will apply all the prompts to all the images.
So we can use it to generate x amount of characters at the same time. Though in that case the seed may be an issue, not sure how to structure it in a way so that the seeds are tied to the images.
So you can feed it multiple images?... with multiple paintings? I mean what matters is feeding one girl and the AI spitting the whole set of costumes, can multiple girls with multiple paintings be fed? If so bad news for the gpu but good news for us.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
So you can feed it multiple images?... with multiple paintings? I mean what matters is feeding one girl and the AI spitting the whole set of costumes, can multiñle girls with multiple paintings be fed? If so bad news for the gpu but good news for us.
You can't use the "painting" function with batchimg2img i don't think, only prompts and scripts.

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Medical checkup can't detect right away. But menstruation means no pregnancy. There's a low chance of becoming pregnant with sex before period. She'll ovulate somewhere in the middle of the time between periods. If you want to guarantee conception, you should be having sex with her daily. Come back if she's still not pregnant after 60 days of that.
Fucked for about 35 days, relaxed only and she showed pregnant on a medical checkup. What exactly are the mechanics for pregnancy if you know them? Are there any way to target specific days or is it just random?

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Ok that's it, I'll use it next time.
Edit: Man, didn't know how it worked, thought you gave it an image and it would try to replicate it and that's it, didn't know you could paint whatever you wanted over it, I'm reading about the features and if it works as I understand it works, that would mean that we're set to go then, mass produce the girls and paint the outfits/accesories/tattoos over them, doesn't matter if the girl is out of frame, just run outpainting until she's on the frame, weird vagina? inpainting and so on, maybe I can make the lamias with this.
Regarding mass production i agree it's probably safe to start generating. We should compile a list of common prompts we would use for img2img editing.

Referencing qwertyu12359's post. Should the characters be full body? Or is it fine if they are cropped below the knees?
We are more than approaching an implementable slave. If Helen is the first focus, let me try to come up with a standardized "route", at least one that works well for Helen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm conscious that there are limits to what is possible, there will be compromises. But that's an ideal, a horizon (y)

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Referencing qwertyu12359's post. Should the characters be full body? Or is it fine if they are cropped below the knees?
Below the knees is more than fine! It's the current model for the game.

It follows the pattern of what's already in the game, and it allows not to generate shoes...

However it's ultimately up to you. If you make tests in-game and it looks good with feet showing, maybe show us first, but it could totally be okay (y)

Reactions: UnceliusM
Jun 28, 2020
Regarding mass production i agree it's probably safe to start generating. We should compile a list of common prompts we would use for img2img editing.

Ah about the list... ImperatorAugustusTertius qwertyu12359 I was thinking... obvious stuff aside, like the outfits that are in the current game, maybe would be a good time to implement new stuff? for instance I liked the overalls outfit and currently there is no outfit that gives a bonus for painting, so maybe would be a good thing to add it to the game? same for music, maybe a band outfit or and idol costume would be good? there are other stuff that I saw there, like a nun habit for instance that could open a new skill to train the slave for, just saying, so if you guys had some ideas before that you wanted to implement this would be the perfect time to share them.

Edit: from my part, I'm focused in the monster girls, I want something simple, their generation with low chance of appearing, some perks they would come up with depending on their race, increased difficulty to train them while being more valuable (high risk high reward to balance things), and one client here and there on each city that buys them (maybe depending on race?), the brothel must buy them for obvious reasons and that building should have some new scenes.
Those are my ideas.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Fucked for about 35 days, relaxed only and she showed pregnant on a medical checkup. What exactly are the mechanics for pregnancy if you know them? Are there any way to target specific days or is it just random?
Conception check is once per cycle, random day within a range corresponding to real-world averages. Sex within a few days prior can qualify. Sex on the day itself is a sure thing for Felicity.

Reactions: GDSBCM

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
I liked the overalls outfit and currently there is no outfit that gives a bonus for painting, so maybe would be a good thing to add it to the game? same for music, maybe a band outfit or and idol costume would be good? there are other stuff that I saw there, like a nun habit for instance that could open a new skill to train the slave for, just saying, so if you guys had some ideas before that you wanted to implement this would be the perfect time to share them.
We have talked about adding extended rentals for a music room and an art room. These could provide boosts for training or be prerequisites.

I don’t think an idol costume or band costume fits the aesthetic of Eternal Rome. Too “real-world modern”.

As for a nun habit and related skill:

Skills also need lesson texts, related specializations and real-estate on the relevant screens to display them, and interested customers… so we don’t have plans at the moment to add any more.

If anything we want to flesh out the existing ones more first.

So nothing immediately comes to mind but it’s a good point and we should think about it more.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
Edit: from my part, I'm focused in the monster girls, I want something simple, their generation with low chance of appearing, some perks they would come up with depending on their race, increased difficulty to train them while being more valuable (high risk high reward to balance things), and one client here and there on each city that buys them (maybe depending on race?), the brothel must buy them for obvious reasons and that building should have some new scenes.
Those are my ideas.
All sounds good to me.

Jun 28, 2020
We have talked about adding extended rentals for a music room and an art room. These could provide boosts for training or be prerequisites.

I don’t think an idol costume or band costume fits the aesthetic of Eternal Rome. Too “real-world modern”.
That's true

As for a nun habit and related skill:

Skills also need lesson texts, related specializations and real-estate on the relevant screens to display them, and interested customers… so we don’t have plans at the moment to add any more.
Text lessons are... 5 per skill? related specializations... nun sounds close to secretary/eloquence... although training a nun with sex sounds inconsistent, hot but inconsistent, maybe the goal for that kind of job would include keeping her virginity intact :ROFLMAO:

If anything we want to flesh out the existing ones more first.
So nothing immediately comes to mind but it’s a good point and we should think about it more.
Sure, give it a thought, take your time, maybe we should waste some days discussing what some possible features could be made and their implications, like pregnancy, before trying to mass produce things.
Also, maybe we should change the portrait template, apply it to all the girls just to make a new standard set in stone... I think I saw in photoshop some way to affect multiple images at once, will see if it's a thing.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Can you describe in more detail what you did here? I just tried a normal start with M'lord. I rented an apartment, went to the slums, brought Isabella home and got a slave, and I've played out 60 days. Isabella has become more obedient, not less. And her aura has been stronger than the slaver's the entire time, but she hasn't lost any taming or become spoiled. So, help me understand what you're doing differently.

Suggestion: turn on per-decade autosave and if something like this happens again, upload your current save and the autosave and describe what you did in between.
This last time, i started robespierre and trained isabella a bit. Trained her cooking, maid skills. dancing and glad skills. Got her to c+ then picked up a slave to train, trained slaves for a good 40 days, decided to fuck isabella and she refused. kept isabella doing maid and cooking while i looked after the slaves training, I have done three runs where isabella just drops in rank and i can't do much with her besides cook and clean.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Sep 12, 2020
This last time, i started robespierre and trained isabella a bit. Trained her cooking, maid skills. dancing and glad skills. Got her to c+ then picked up a slave to train, trained slaves for a good 40 days, decided to fuck isabella and she refused. kept isabella doing maid and cooking while i looked after the slaves training, I have done three runs where isabella just drops in rank and i can't do much with her besides cook and clean.
We lowered her starting obedience and skills in 2.2.3, so her rating will initially be D- due to low skill, but it will soon rise to D+/C- from gaining skill even if you only have her cook and clean. She will also gradually gain more devotion; in my test game it took about six decades. Irrespective of other factors, her rating is initially capped at C+ by her beauty, which is reduced by her scar. Her rating can fluctuate with mood swings because one of the criteria for higher rating is obedience and mood can affect that. But her rating doesn't matter at all unless you plan to sell her. What matters is whether she does what you want her to do and how well she does it. Have you ever known a woman who didn't refuse sex sometimes? The slaver's allure is tested there too...

Again, if you upload a saved game exhibiting an Isabella that has fallen below her starting level of obedience, I can take a look.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Had a bit of a setback. It seems the AI can't do downscaling properly so i'm forced to create a new base that is a lower resolution and then later upscale it because it won't generate on 795x596 for some reason.
In regards to the order of generation, i'm thinking starting with weights or breastsizes first, then (if possible) do a batchimg2img against the other one. From there we do the uniforms first then gloves, accessories and move on to the mix-match between gloves/tops/hats.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Again, if you upload a saved game exhibiting an Isabella that has fallen below her starting level of obedience, I can take a look.
Sure i started a new game with the info in mind, and ill see if i can replicate it or if it was user "error".
Which i wouldn't doubt since i know this game is hard, but yea ill keep an eye out.
I'm glad to see this game getting worked on.

Jun 28, 2020
Had a bit of a setback. It seems the AI can't do downscaling properly so i'm forced to create a new base that is a lower resolution and then later upscale it because it won't generate on 795x596 for some reason.
In regards to the order of generation, i'm thinking starting with weights or breastsizes first, then (if possible) do a batchimg2img against the other one. From there we do the uniforms first then gloves, accessories and move on to the mix-match between gloves/tops/hats.
Hmmm that can easily add up, we are talking about around... 7-8 weights? and 6 breast sizes? that alone is 48 different combinations, uniforms? around 69 if we don't count armor, then 48x69... a lot more, that's why I was looking into doing the pixel by pixel thing and I still believe it's posible, that would require taking the first 48 (edit: wrong, 8+6) images, and draw the costumes on them, those costumes would be very close to the picture used to draw them, so the idea is for instance to have a girl naked as the first picture, after drawing her a dress in the img2img this second picture will have the dress and be very close to the first image, IF there is a way to delete pixels in the second picture in such a way where "if the second picture's pixel is equal to the pixel in the first picture, then delete that pixel and keep everything else", then in theory only the dress would remain in the second picture, and that picture can be displayed individually as many visual novels usually do, it could be along other stuff like hats or gloves or whatever, also it could cover stuff like tattoos, that way we would just need 1 single picture for each accessory/costume, instead of needing to generate hundreds, we would just need to generate the 69 costumes + 8 weights + 6 breast sizes = 83, which is more doable.
I downloaded some sketchy software that "compares 2 images and keeps the difference" problem is, it subtracts, let me illustrate this.
Let's say there is picture A, a normal girl
And picture B, same girl but with horns and wings

We want to keep the wings and the horns in our picture C, and this is what the software spits.
Like, it knows what's different, but it applies some mathematical operation to the pixels like subtracting them or dividing them, ruining the image in the process, plus, it does some statistical shenanigans that just adds noise to the final image.

As we saw previously, inpainting images aren't that far off their original pictures
That's why I believe it's possible, is just a matter of finding the software that can do that task

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes