UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Negro Tercermundista
UnceliusM

Great stuff!
Small note though - shouldn't Helen be made without glasses as a base model, if you're planning to add accesories?
And maybe game should have "Bad eyesight" trait to justify wearing glasses?
Yeah. But messing with the face is a bit problematic. We'll see.
We're still testing and refining our methods at the moment. I'm keeping the glasses for now as a throwback to the original image.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
If I am granted Patrician status by the prince of Necropolice will that block be from doing quests in white town with the pope and then eventually buying a house in white town?

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
This has happened twice, this time i hired a tutor and the game crashed and alerted my antivirus. Seeing the other posts about peoples AV detecting things on download, but mine happened after selecting an option, so its kinda weird.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
This has happened twice, this time i hired a tutor and the game crashed and alerted my antivirus. Seeing the other posts about peoples AV detecting things on download, but mine happened after selecting an option, so its kinda weird.
What link did you download the game from? The official releases are safe and you could just add an exception to your AV if it's giving false positives. But if you got the game from one of the unofficial torrents or repacks that have recently been posted here, it might not be a false positive.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
What link did you download the game from? The official releases are safe and you could just add an exception to your AV if it's giving false positives. But if you got the game from one of the unofficial torrents or repacks that have recently been posted here, it might not be a false positive.
It happened on both the official thread release and the compressed ver. that someone uploaded a couple of pages ago

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
It happened on both the official thread release and the compressed ver. that someone uploaded a couple of pages ago
Suggest you use the executable from the official release just to be safe. The media obviously can't contain a virus so you can use the compressed media if you want. Then add an exception to your AV.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Following up on the glasses. Ran some tests.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought about generating a new image of this same character with glasses on and maybe crop them but the faces generally come out different simply by adding a single prompt so can't do that.

Adding glasses is more simpler than removing them.
For somewhat simple glasses, it won't be a big deal to add them. For more complex stuff like monocles and special looking glasses it becomes difficult. The eyes also may have some color/feature changes after adding glasses.
You can mitigate this via prompts/seed combinations and the denoiser, which is basically a "tolerance" setting, the lower it is, the less it will change the image.

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
Guys, I'm sorry to say that, but the old bugs are still there.
I saw at least two now.

1) Visual bug with the action points of the slave. -> I end the day. New day. It shows 3 AP on a slave, for example. I do anything that refreshes the screen and voila, one point is gone for nothing. It's quite annoying, as it might ruin a tight game, as you never expect it to happen until it does.
UPD: here is a recoring of the bug -

2) Sometimes if you buy the food before you buy a slave and then save the game. Then you load the game, buy a slave -> food is randomly gone. I think this bug was there in the original game too.
UPD: I tried reproducing, but was unable to get it on tape, not sure if I just mistakenly saved/loaded the wrong moment or if it's more complicated then I though.

Thanks!

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Negro Tercermundista

Got some good news, some bad news.
Good news is I found a website that compares images and extracts the difference.

Bad news is.. well, when the AI "paints" on new clothing items, sometimes as you know it leaves certain areas "untouched",
only- it doesn't, it recreates those parts, changing the pixels which the comparison software will pick up.
Here are some examples:

The mask gives the AI the "canvas" on which to paint whatever it wants. Everything inside that canvas will be changed. So no matter what we draw, unless we are so precise as to outline the mask perfectly and hope the AI can work with that properly so that the entire mask area is filled and looks good, we have a bit of an issue.

Right now i feel like we may have to use pixlr or memeshop or whatever and extract the clothes ourselves.
Unless somebody has any ideas?

I mean, it's not like it's the end of the world to do all the clothing items by hand. With pixlr i can do it in a reasonable amount of time. It's got some AI wand tools that works pretty well in deleting stuff. backgrounds included..

So my current plan is to have one naked image, some "pruned" images where the clipping parts are deleted. And to then in game layer it on.

EDIT:
qwertyu12359
ImperatorAugustusTertius

Would something like this be doable in game?

Also here is the link for the background remover

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Guys, I'm sorry to say that, but the old bugs are still there.
I saw at least two now.

1) Visual bug with the action points of the slave. -> I end the day. New day. It shows 3 AP on a slave, for example. I do anything that refreshes the screen and voila, one point is gone for nothing. It's quite annoying, as it might ruin a tight game, as you never expect it to happen until it does.
UPD: here is a recoring of the bug - Workupload

2) Sometimes if you buy the food before you buy a slave and then save the game. Then you load the game, buy a slave -> food is randomly gone. I think this bug was there in the original game too.
UPD: I tried reproducing, but was unable to get it on tape, not sure if I just mistakenly saved/loaded the wrong moment or if it's more complicated then I though.

Thanks!
Thanks, can reproduce the first issue. Fixed now in the dev version (2.2.4). Let me know if you can reproduce the second issue. There's nothing about buying a slave that has any effect on food.

Also discovered and fixed an unrelated issue with the slave alarm rule having an unintended negative impact on master mood in some cases.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Haven't had any alerts from using this. As well as i understand The AI is hosted on a google "test" server where you tunnel in. If you want to do this locally, using your own GPU, you can clone this project.

You have to torrent the latest novelAI leaked models though, which is around 4-7 gigs i think. And your GPU should be pretty beefy, has to have CUDA Cores. Basically any graphics card that can do raytracing. I tried this with my rtx 3070 and it wasn't that optimal. So i use the webhosted variant with a couple alt accounts to get around the work limits.

Reactions: Dedensai
Jun 28, 2020
Had a busy weekend but I'm finally back.

The nipple part is a bit problematic.. Not sure how to get it to fill that section it deleted. If we were to layer it on the naked image, it would show.
Maybe make her proportions a little smaller initially, then expand the mask so that it crosses the body's outline somewhat and then use some "big breasts" prompt so that it would fill those extra spaces and covering the naked layer.

Maybe edit a version of the naked girl where we delete the protruding parts by hand and use that as the base where we layer the outfits on?

So that when the character in game is "naked" we will display the original naked. But when you change the clothes, the underlying layer is replaced with the "pruned" version so that it avoids clipping. What do you guys think?
As an alternative the masks could be expanded to cover the nipples, that way there won't be a need for deleting the nipples from the naked version. Don't know if it would be too noticeable tho

Following up on the glasses. Ran some tests.

I thought about generating a new image of this same character with glasses on and maybe crop them but the faces generally come out different simply by adding a single prompt so can't do that.

Adding glasses is more simpler than removing them.
For somewhat simple glasses, it won't be a big deal to add them. For more complex stuff like monocles and special looking glasses it becomes difficult. The eyes also may have some color/feature changes after adding glasses.
You can mitigate this via prompts/seed combinations and the denoiser, which is basically a "tolerance" setting, the lower it is, the less it will change the image.
fortunetly there aren't that many girls in the game with glasses, I'll take note of every girl that could be replaced.

So I counted around 19 girls with glasses, is not a huge deal I think.

Negro Tercermundista

Got some good news, some bad news.
Good news is I found a website that compares images and extracts the difference.

Bad news is.. well, when the AI "paints" on new clothing items, sometimes as you know it leaves certain areas "untouched",
only- it doesn't, it recreates those parts, changing the pixels which the comparison software will pick up.
Here are some examples:

The mask gives the AI the "canvas" on which to paint whatever it wants. Everything inside that canvas will be changed. So no matter what we draw, unless we are so precise as to outline the mask perfectly and hope the AI can work with that properly so that the entire mask area is filled and looks good, we have a bit of an issue.

Right now i feel like we may have to use pixlr or memeshop or whatever and extract the clothes ourselves.
Unless somebody has any ideas?

I mean, it's not like it's the end of the world to do all the clothing items by hand. With pixlr i can do it in a reasonable amount of time. It's got some AI wand tools that works pretty well in deleting stuff. backgrounds included..

So my current plan is to have one naked image, some "pruned" images where the clipping parts are deleted. And to then in game layer it on.

EDIT:
qwertyu12359
ImperatorAugustusTertius

Would something like this be doable in game?

Also here is the link for the background remover
Yeah those are some pretty bad news but makes sense, kinda impressed that it was an illusion that it left all below the clothes untoched when it didn't. Can't think of something to get around that, kinda frustrating.
Edit: also, about the website for removing backgrounds and keeping differences, it may be better to use stuff locally, as we need to work with entire folders, otherwise we'll have to upload the images one by one, and there are some risqué pictures that I don't think should be on those servers.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnceliusM

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
As an alternative the masks could be expanded to cover the nipples, that way there won't be a need for deleting the nipples from the naked version. Don't know if it would be too noticeable tho
I tried doing that, expanding the area but despite those areas being more than covered up it still produced the same issue. sometimes it even changed the hips and legs, making them thinner than the original. It can work but it's unfortunately not reliable enough, at least in my case. I figured it would be less of a headache if we can have a couple of edited underlayers, allowing for a higher margin for clipping errors.

Jun 28, 2020
So... where do we go from here? producing naked girls in batches seems easy to do, and removing their backgrounds doesn't seem that hard nor laborious, remaking existing characters is doable, rendering new scenes seems doable and it probably can be automated, drawing outfits is doable... but for every single girl for every single combination? if there wasn't too much manual labor involved for just one girl and it was consistent enough I would consider it, maybe it would be wise to let only the special characters have their outfits display? at least for now that we don't have the technique to pull it off easily. I can start the production of naked girls today and in some days have a whole set for each color, length and age. Nu Helen and other Nu characters... maybe generating a bunch of them and vote for the best?
So should I start? is there something else you guys want to discuss? ideas? requests? these questions don't only apply to the devs, if anyone else has something to ask or say please do.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes