Jun 28, 2020
Sure. I'll take a look.
I wasn't sure whether i should generate the dresses or not since they are part of the "combination" items. I could. But should i also then generate gloves/hats/collars?
Aren't dresses more like outfits? you know the exotic outfit, the sundress, the leather corset? they have their place in training.
Gloves, hats and collars... those imply combinations, so those are too much for now.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've completed the basic uniforms for Helen. Following Negro Tercermundista suggestion on one image per outfit. Right now without weight/breast size differences. I've cropped all of the emotional states she can be in which can be layered on to all of her current uniforms. I'd like to see how these look like in-game.
View attachment 2139816
Can I ask you to tone down the body proportions to approximately what they were before?

helen_purple_long.png naked.png

Boobs and ass are too big in the new one. I always aimed for a "realistic" approach to body proportion in what I added, so it's even more important for what we are replacing. Helen being a legacy character, she should keep her "soul", by being roughly like how we remember her.

Her face might also look too gentle/juvenile, though I don't know how much control you have over that so I don't mind settling on that by necessity.

Sorry to ask for more work ^^ :coffee:

Reactions: UnceliusM

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Aren't dresses more like outfits? you know the exotic outfit, the sundress, the leather corset? they have their place in training.
Gloves, hats and collars... those imply combinations, so those are too much for now.
Allright i'll add those to the list on the new helen gen.
Faces are a bit tricky. Pretty much all of them look comparatively young.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Sure, I mentioned it yesterday, the AI is perfect for redoing scenes... although... I don't know how is the current state of the media folder, the one I have may be from 2 years ago.
It would be good if you guys compiled a list of what is needed/want to replace.
Okay, I will try to rename every usable pictures in content\pic\girls\torture_scenes

Then I will do an Excel file that contains every possible entry (for each scene: each age, each hair length, each hair color) and the number of existing pictures for each entry. Then ideally, each 0 will have to be replaced by a picture generated by the IA. (y)

Edit: it may take me a while, a few days, but I'll do as fast as I can

Jun 28, 2020
Okay, I will try to rename every usable pictures in content\pic\girls\torture_scenes

Then I will do an Excel file that contains every possible entry (for each scene: each age, each hair length, each hair color) and the number of existing pictures for each entry. Then ideally, each 0 will have to be replaced by a picture generated by the IA. (y)
Only missing ones? well... yeah for now filling what is missing sounds more urgent, again, low quality is pretty subjective so there may be a place for that in the future.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Can I ask you to tone down the body proportions to approximately what they were before?

View attachment 2140025 View attachment 2140020

Boobs and ass are too big in the new one. I always aimed for a "realistic" approach to body proportion in what I added, so it's even more important for what we are replacing. Helen being a legacy character, she should keep her "soul", by being roughly like how we remember her.

Her face might also look too gentle/juvenile, though I don't know how much control you have over that so I don't mind settling on that by necessity.

Sorry to ask for more work ^^ :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can generate more or make adjustments to one of these
can't get rid of the stockings for some damned reason.
using the img2img ones may have some issues regarding face changing at least. since i dont have the proper seed

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
using the img2img ones may have some issues regarding face changing at least. since i dont have the proper seed
I'd go with 13, about the stockings... I guess you put stockings in the negative prompt so the other thing that can be tried is, well, as you may know you can increase how much a thing appears with ((())) to increase and [[[]]] to decrease, but there is other format (thing:number) where number=1 is normal ocurrence, number=1.25=((())) and number=0.75=[[[]]], or don't remember exactly, so in this case (stockings:0.5) or maybe 0.1 may work, other tags that could interfere are kneehighs and thighighs, so give it a try
Edit: in the positive, in the negative those may not work, but I'm not sure

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I love n°2 the most. It nails the milf look while giving a new turn to the character. There might be some additional manual work to do to remove the artifacts maybe (in her hair, there's some yellow isn't it?), which I can try to do. Anyway, I really like it!

Close second would be n°5 on the right (realistic proportions and good-looking, although dressed).

13 is as good as it gets for nailing the legacy look, it's crazy good. Too bad for the stockings. But well, it never really bothered us until now.

What do you think?

Jun 28, 2020
We've made some changes to punishments on the dev version, mostly their levels but also some effects. Mouse over the tooltips (yellow arrow on the punishment icons) to see the level(s) of guilt to which they correspond.

Ah, I really like this change, don't think I mentioned before but there was 1 little detail that was bothering me about the punishments for a while, it was that when I wanted to threat with sale and then give a shaming punishment, because threat with sale had a value of 4, at that point her guilt would be always at 4 and the shaming punishments for that level of guilt are practically rape, this change fixes it and may help balance things a little bit. I agree with most levels except for flog with belt, isn't too high?

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
I love n°2 the most. It nails the milf look while giving a new turn to the character. There might be some additional manual work to do to remove the artifacts maybe (in her hair, there's some yellow isn't it?), which I can try to do. Anyway, I really like it!

Close second would be n°5 on the right (realistic proportions and good-looking, although dressed).

13 is as good as it gets for nailing the legacy look, it's crazy good. Too bad for the stockings. But well, it never really bothered us until now.

What do you think?
I tried working with 13 but to poor ends. The clothes just don't want to stick on. And when they do they change too much and it looks weird, or it's some rag that is covering her tits. I would choose no2 since it has its own seed, should be easier to manage.
edit: i think those yellows are supposed to be earrings. I removed them

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Here are some emotions. some have no noticeable difference. I could add "tears" from depressed to melancholic to make it more clear when she is unhappy.
Maybe instead of thesaurus-level emotion labels, prompts like "happy" or "very_happy" or "delighted" or "laughing" or "smiling" or "frowning" or "angry" or "furious" or "yelling" or "scared" would work?

• Haha
Reactions: UnceliusM
Jun 28, 2020
Maybe instead of thesaurus-level emotion labels, prompts like "happy" or "very_happy" or "delighted" or "laughing" or "smiling" or "frowning" or "angry" or "furious" or "yelling" or "scared" would work?
It could happen, it seems that the stable diffusion itself is able to "understand" plain words (could be the model instead, don't know how it works in detail), but the nai.ckpt has been trained using the tags, don't know if it makes a difference in terms of "understanding" what the user wants by using tags or plain words

vexx94

May 14, 2017
hi guys i think there's a bug with the colosseum or with the slave, i was training a slave for the special mission and everything was going well until a point where she would become spoiled no matter what, i said fuck it let's win 5 fights and then i get rid of her, but when i go to the colosseum and win the fight the slave vanish. here are the save if someone wanna check, test3 is before slave becomes spoiled, and test33 is right before the fight at the colosseum, it was a hard win but the health was in positive so idk.
P.S i don't know if it's relevant but i used Isabella BruceLee and Enchantress cheat codes
P.P.S i checked my game version and is Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.3 (no-loli edition) patched later on

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Has loli content been updated since stuff changed a while back or was it abandoned?
The last addition to it has been committed in August 2021, so I guess around v2.2.1.

Based on the Git, it was for the addition of lesbian and threesome images. :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes