ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Next round of faces. Came out more distinctive this time, using more varied and simple prompts.

Let me know if some images don't fit, i'll try and see what i can do.
Depressed is so-so. Maybe a re-roll and without the drool?

Dysphoric is great.

I would use melancholic for pessimistic, pessimistic for sullen, and sullen for melancholic.

Calm works.

Hopeful and pleased are great.

Optimistic and euphoric are so-so. Maybe a re-roll for slightly different nose and mouth shape?

Ecstatic looks drugged. Re-roll ?

Reactions: qwertyu12359

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
are you using inpainting or img2img for changing faces?
inpainting. Along with also using the seed, some of the prompts(mix n match) used to generate the original and playing around with the denoiser. So you have to juggle a lot of things.

Man getting faces right is a bitch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the last two the most. 1. could also fit. In the sense that y'know depressed ppl aren't always crying, they just kinda look dead sometimes. which would be a cool indicator In game that "hey, i'm gonna break soon" for the player. Haven't managed to get a "soulless" looking one yet though, with hollow eyes and that.

Gonna work on optimistic, euphoric, ecstatic now. Will update this post when i get something

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
I think you are right. Tier 2 seems more fitting. Dev version has been updated to reflect this.
Did a hardcore run with zero skills and 200 sparks, survived the first girl and got 206 sparks and a formal outfit left after repaying the debt, hardcore runs are possible.(y)

The last addition to it has been committed in August 2021, so I guess around v2.2.1.

Based on the Git, it was for the addition of lesbian and threesome images. :coffee:
Are the media packs too different from each other? I noticed there is no licking images for oral sex in the patched content, or is it missing on both?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Let me know what you think.
For depressed I actually like option 2 the best. Depressed is a hopeless feeling. Low energy, but as you said, not crying. A relatively calm expression with sad eyes fits best I think.

I don't really like any of the new happy ones. 14 through 16 I'd keep in the maybe pile and I'd discard the rest (the first because of eyes, the last because of eyes/nose/mouth).

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Okay I'll lock in no.2 for depressed.
Regarding faces in general, i'm gonna go the extra mile here for Helen but for future characters it's probably best to omit the faces or reduce the number to like 3-4 since i'm having to milk this rock for every drop of water right now getting these ones.
Now i'm googling "what does an optimistic face look like" - feels like something a psychopath would do. xD

edit:
here are some variations for "optimistic" - i painted in only the mouth and nose parts.
blasting out more variations. Tell me if i hit something.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Okay I'll lock in no.2 for depressed.
Regarding faces in general, i'm gonna go the extra mile here for Helen but for future characters it's probably best to omit the faces or reduce the number to like 3-4 since i'm having to milk this rock for every drop of water right now getting these ones.
Now i'm googling "what does an optimistic face look like" - feels like something a psychopath would do. xD

edit:
here are some variations for "optimistic" - i painted in only the mouth and nose parts.

For optimistic, I like the 3rd (tmpuy3j7pe2.png) :)

What does that leave us with? I'm sure one of the images above can be used for what's left

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
euphoric and ecstatic are left.
Maybe try "relaxed", "dreamy", "comfortable", "aroused", "seductive"? Euphoric and ecstatic don't necessarily need to be open-mouth smiles showing teeth, a small closed-mouth smile with relaxed eyes might work too. Delving into prompts along the lines of "she's into you" might yield interesting results too.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
euphoric and ecstatic are left.
After careful examination and comparison, I prefer the original ones, as cartoonish as they look ^^ Maybe slight variations of them, but in general they hit the mark for me. :coffee:

You picked 20. I prefer the one after that, number 21. It's subtle and I agree 20 works too, but 21's nose and mouth are a bit better to my eye.
View attachment 2142183
That's the nose that made me pick 20 ^^ I don't feel strongly 20 or 21, feel free to pick (y)

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Maybe try "relaxed", "dreamy", "comfortable", "aroused", "seductive"? Euphoric and ecstatic don't necessarily need to be open-mouth smiles showing teeth, a small closed-mouth smile with relaxed eyes might work too. Delving into prompts along the lines of "she's into you" might yield interesting results too.

Worked better than expected. Blushing also adds a whole other dimension

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes