UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Okay, this should be everything. (except for the bordered sepia/etc pics - not sure how to do them).
I put everything into its respective folder and zipped it.
edit: fml i put the wrong items in again
edit2: should be fixed now
HELEN.7z

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: qwertyu12359
Jun 28, 2020
Starting to reach v1.0 with helen. Right now I'm scaling down the images to 795x596 and removing some bg artifacts.
16 - Women's uniforms and fashionable ladieswear.
Cropped all the emotions which can be layered on top of all the outfits, almost seamless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nailed the chain mail bikini, did you use those words in the prompt?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I put everything into its respective folder and zipped it.
helen-v1.7z
edit: fml i put the wrong items in again
edit2: should be fixed now
Looks great, cannot wait to see it ingame!

Do you think there is room for improvement before that?

1) The consistency of the body weight

We should aim to have it consistent all across the clothes.

Though this is not such a bad new, as the current inconsistency can be a canvas for future body weight variations :)

2) Description matching. There's a thin line between perfectionism and nitpicking, I know, but here I think it's worth fine-tuning.

Okay, this should be everything. (except for the bordered sepia/etc pics - not sure how to do them).
It's quite simple :) There is a template in game\content\pic\master called "master avatar.png". Then it's easy to integrate the face manually with paint dot net and photoshop. Then it's mostly common sense and imitation, about placement of the eyes at the line of the higher third of the frame, and then increasing saturation a little bit for sepia, reducing the brightness for black and white...

I made the portraits for Helen, here is how it looks like (y)
hellen.png hellen_sepia.png hellen_gray.png

Jun 28, 2020
Looks great, cannot wait to see it ingame!

Do you think there is room for improvement before that?

1) The consistency of the body weight

Though this is not such a bad new, as the current inconsistency can be a canvas for future body weight variations :)

2) Description matching. There's a thin line between perfectionism and nitpicking, I know, but here I think it's worth fine-tuning.

It's quite simple :) There is a template in game\content\pic\master called "master avatar.png". Then it's easy to integrate the face manually with paint dot net and photoshop. Then it's mostly common sense and imitation, about placement of the eyes at the line of the higher third of the frame, and then increasing saturation a little bit for sepia, reducing the brightness for black and white...

I made the portraits for Helen, here is how it looks like (y)
View attachment 2144778 View attachment 2144779 View attachment 2144780
I still believe there should be a standard in regards to the numbers applied to all the girls

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
I somewhat chalked it up to "these clothes make me look fat"

I could generate a new leather corset, yes.

About different weight classes, that level of precision and retainment of the clothes across all the weights is borderline impossible, i fear. Everything i change in the inputs has a sort of cascading effect. I could try and see if i can img2img the outfit images and adjust things there. It could work but i won't promise anything.
edit: Doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I still believe there should be a standard in regards to the numbers applied to all the girls
I don't understand what you're saying ^^ Which numbers?

(btw, the excel spreadsheet is progressing, I should be done in a couple of days :) )

I somewhat chalked it up to "these clothes make me look fat"
The difference is really too big between wedding dress and sorceress robes. Minor variations would be okay.

Maybe photoshoping manually would be the key but I have barely any skill with it.
I could generate a new leather corset, yes.
That would be great :)

About different weight classes, that level of precision and retainment of the clothes across all the weights is borderline impossible, i fear. Everything i change in the inputs has a sort of cascading effect. I could try and see if i can img2img the outfit images and adjust things there. It could work but i won't promise anything.
edit: Doesn't seem to work.
I understand, well it didn't hurt to try ^^ Now we know the (current?) limitations of it and learn to be more pragmactic with possibilities.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Good! Well I didn't mind that much the previous wedding dress. Model is going to be that slaves are going to be at 70% of a playthrough.

But the three above are good looking, so that's cool!

If you could also make apron less fat, would be great :coffee: :lepew:

Three, definitely! 100% :KappaPride:

Jun 28, 2020
I don't understand what you're saying ^^ Which numbers?

(btw, the excel spreadsheet is progressing, I should be done in a couple of days :) )

The difference is really too big between wedding dress and sorceress robes. Minor variations would be okay.

Maybe photoshoping manually would be the key but I have barely any skill with it.

That would be great :)

I understand, well it didn't hurt to try ^^ Now we know the (current?) limitations of it and learn to be more pragmactic with possibilities.
I mean the values in the xnconverter for sepia and gray frames and in photoshop if the frames carry some sort of layer, I remember you guys talking about some sort of shine, fade or color on top of the frame in the template

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Okay i've replaced the outfits. What's the next step in terms of implementation?
HELEN.7z
Let's try jewelry! If IA doesn't work to generate them, then transparent png found on internet.

Is anyone of you well versed on photoshop? I will try on my side with paintdotnet but that's the worst way to get results ^^

Then eventually implementation will have to be coordinated with ImperatorAugustusTertius, if he can make it work, it will be in dev' version. Then other two characters from the tuto would be great.

We'll try to simultaneously come up with as much new features and fix from the roadmap as possible to pack the common effort into a new release.

Jun 28, 2020
Tried to replicate Gloria... eh it didn't go so well
That's from the best I could get, the rest is nightmare fuel garbage. Getting scenes may be harder than I thought, will have to steal some prompts of common scenes and then change the girl with Gloria.

UnceliusM you were right, renaming stuff fixed the eyes.

In other news, tried some monster girls.

Wanted to try some stuff with the slimes and got amazing results.

Got the mermaid

Tried dwarf, couldn't get it, tried lamia, still can't get it right, tried centaur...

Saw some dude making goblin girls, will try that later.

Wasted some time mass producing some [patched] girls too now that the eyes are fixed.

I still may have some time left in the collab, any suggestions? requests?

Jun 28, 2020
Let's try jewelry! If IA doesn't work to generate them, then transparent png found on internet.

Is anyone of you well versed on photoshop? I will try on my side with paintdotnet but that's the worst way to get results ^^

Then eventually implementation will have to be coordinated with ImperatorAugustusTertius, if he can make it work, it will be in dev' version. Then other two characters from the tuto would be great.

We'll try to simultaneously come up with as much new features and fix from the roadmap as possible to pack the common effort into a new release.
Yazmin may be doable using the "toned" tag, the hair will probably be the hardest part to get right.
Wilhelmine can be done, I already made one before.
What about Isabelle?

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
That's from the best I could get, the rest is nightmare fuel garbage. Getting scenes may be harder than I thought, will have to steal some prompts of common scenes and then change the girl with Gloria.

Got the mermaid

Tried dwarf, couldn't get it, tried lamia, still can't get it right, tried centaur...

Wasted some time mass producing some [patched] girls too now that the eyes are fixed.

Did you try the pony hypernetwork?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Hey, has anyone heard of this?

An AI waifu generator with insane capabilities.
For example i typed in "girl, blue eyes, red hair, maid costume, cleaning"
and it gave me this image.

The possibilities with this thing are insane and a total goldmine for anyone who wants to create image packs for this game.

PS: if you want to try this out, on the setup click edit / notebook settings /hardware accelerator GPU/save. Then click the first arrow on 1. install files, wait for it to complete, then click the second arrow on 2. setup novel ai. Once it completes it will show a link that looks like this click on that and you can start
Thanks for this!

From some Googling, I found this, so now I have paid it forward.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-stable...verything-on-your-own-pc.136008/#post-9314782

Reactions: UnceliusM

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

Got the mermaid

Don't worry much about the hair color. It's easy to slightly shift the hue for a certain range of color, especially if the color you change is not similar to skin color. There's an extension on paintdotnet that allows to do that, I can do it (preferably on Gloria's original model so she matches your original purple).

Yazmin may be doable using the "toned" tag, the hair will probably be the hardest part to get right.
Wilhelmine can be done, I already made one before.
What about Isabelle?
Priority would be Yazmin and Willhemine. Fully fledged.

Then "appearances" for Isabella, as an assistant (what you can select on the bottom right of her rules).

Then costumes and scenes for the special slaves, who are at the end of the json folder and are named, like Felicity and Julia. Careful about the patched ones as their age change depending on the edition; you don't have to make two version, just the patched one is enough.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes