Jun 28, 2020
Produces similarly mutated versions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks great. I think getting some .png jewellery items with the help of someone who's photoshop savvy would be the way to go. Once we have them, pasting and transforming them on the slaves is something anyone could do. Wouldn't have to worry about consistency either.
At least the nipple is there now :unsure: tried moving the seed to distort the form of the piercing?

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Eh, it worked? how about bruises?
seems to work. for beatings i drew a mask on the body and used different levels of parentheses on bruise for each ++ level.
for bruises just draw a thick dot somewhere on the body and add parentheses until it shows up. It does add some scar looking lines though. But i guess they could be considered wilts or something?

Jun 28, 2020
seems to work. for beatings i drew a mask on the body and used different levels of parentheses on bruise for each ++ level.
for bruises just draw a thick dot somewhere on the body and add parentheses until it shows up. It does add some scar looking lines though. But i guess they could be considered wilts or something?
I see, so I lacked intensity at that time.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Looks great. I think getting some .png jewellery items with the help of someone who's photoshop savvy would be the way to go. Once we have them, pasting and transforming them on the slaves is something anyone could do. Wouldn't have to worry about consistency either.

Only issue this might have i think would be the collision of different artstyles. But that may only be noticeable on the larger items
Tried with the tiara... tiarra.png

hm, it looks cheep but I find it hard to do better

Skill issue

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JennaJJ

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Tiaras and hats i think we can skip probably. The AI should be able to generate them with some effort. The biggest issues are the small items like rings, hoops, studs.
Ah great, then that's not a problem for Helen at least since we don't see her fingers (no rings) and there are only clip-ons earrings in the tutorial (y)

For the others, might be worth looking for 3D assets of rings, and then take the right angle, process it 2D, and photoshop it on the finger. One day ^^

Jun 28, 2020
Generating some more wahmen. Tried giving her a more contemptful face. Will post soon.

I've had that happen on occasion. It's more of an error i believe.

Hmmm googling about the issue, it may actually be because of error, like the gpu is not good enough, and here getting nervous about not being able to generate more patched stuff

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Some more yaz.

By elimination it's going to be one of these two, for me.
1667600172044.png 1667600177969.png

Some others looked really great, but instead of "beautiful", the criteria "confident" "strong" and "abnormally long hair" were more important.

I think the second one would be a breath of fresh air, it's cool that the artstyle is so different. Jont always offered this variety of artstyle, so if an IA can still offer that, it'll be a great hommage even for an overhaul (kind of how Mortal Kombat 2011 had great production value and yet still featured stiff animation).

Edit: also with the second one it'll mean no need to photoshop rings on the fingers. And the more I look at it the more I feel the "soul" of it compared to the other one that looks more generic and evokes less charisma.

30eruxa

Mar 14, 2018
Wasn't devotion supposed to be capped by the lowest taming, awareness and habit?
I got a slave to 4 devotion while my taming is still on 3

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes