StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Wasn't devotion supposed to be capped by the lowest taming, awareness and habit?
I got a slave to 4 devotion while my taming is still on 3
I don't recall the devotion being capped in this way. For me it is generally the last one to be maxed but I think it depends on the choices that are made during training.

Some changes have been made over time for rates of aural stat gains, so you might be noticing something like that.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Wasn't devotion supposed to be capped by the lowest taming, awareness and habit?
I got a slave to 4 devotion while my taming is still on 3
It was never capped. The rate of gaining devotion passively overnight with good mood and positive obedience is equal to the lowest of taming, habit and awareness. But devotion also can be increased with spend time with and erotic rewards and Delikacia. In 1.2.1, the only source of devotion was the overnight passive increase.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
One last batch for yaz :BootyTime:, i promise.
Stumbled on some pretty good combinations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still baffles me what kind of art this thing is capable of creating.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
One last batch for yaz :BootyTime:, i promise.
Stumbled on some pretty good combinations.
Still baffles me what kind of art this thing is capable of creating.
Some of them are indeed pretty cool, but there's always one thing that bothers me (mostly how too much masculine)

My personal choice, after a good night of sleep, is definitely this one: 1667653048017.png

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Made the bruises for Helen. Looking at ways to make scars now.
Scars seem to be an issue. They look a lot like bruises if they show up at all.
can somewhat change their color but not looking good on this front.
There's also a tendency for bruises and scars and the like to come out as the dominant color of the image. for yaz it was mostly red but it fit. But with helen it's mostly purple shit.
Adding stuff as i go along.
So thinking about how to have both scars and bruises show up. using naked images for all variants is obviously out of the question. We'd have to crop them out and layer them. So i'm gonna see if i can do that in pixlr and try layering them.

So it seems it's probably best to generate individual bruises and scars on different parts of the body and then crop them. Bruises should be layered first and the scars on top of them because bruises can also have broad discoloration around the bruise area which would otherwise cover up the scars. I did a pretty shitty job cropping these bruises but it proves that it can be done anyway.
This is also good news because it means we don't have to generate individual bruises for each character. We can just copy and paste from a selection of items and that's that, more or less. There is still positioning involved but it's not really a big issue.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Negro Tercermundista said:
I'm progressing with the Excel file :lepew:

1667734483675.png

Basically, if a number is 0, it means the picture doesn't exist in the game. If it's 1, or 2... it means there are one or two entries in the game. Ideally, there should be no 0 (but we'll see if that's possible). It goes 0,0,0 for patch,young,mature.

I now have to rebuild a /torture folder, with every acceptable image I can get from the game (including in the /scenes folder). Then, ideally I share it with ImperatorAugustusTertius, as he might be capable of making a script that detects file names and automatically puts it as a number in the right category; I know it's possible, Powerairmax did it twice back in the day so I could fill in /normal_scenes and /sex_scenes.

If we manage to fill the torture folder, it'll be a major breakthrough for visual immersion, since as of now, that's the only in-game section where you see visuals not matching your slave's appearance. :KappaPride:

----------------------------------

1667735263140.png 1667735409767.png
UnceliusM

I was thinking that in terms of emotions, the mood is not all that we see, like fear, crying, etc. It'd be neat that she has actual reactions to verbal abuse!

However I see that reactions are a rabbit hole. There are a lot, for all sorts of things (rape, torture, verbal abuse, etc). Nonetheless, there might be a common pattern. So maybe three or four new face pictures for Helen and the rest might do the trick.

Furthermore, I'd like the "face" here: 1667735737005.png to also change depending on the mood (maybe that was your plan from the beginning). I can volunteer, though that's more something to do at the very end when the slave is fully completed. :coffee:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
I'm progressing with the Excel file :lepew:

View attachment 2150758

Basically, if a number is 0, it means the picture doesn't exist in the game. If it's 1, or 2... it means there are one or two entries in the game. Ideally, there should be no 0 (but we'll see if that's possible). It goes 0,0,0 for patch,young,mature.

I now have to rebuild a /torture folder, with every acceptable image I can get from the game (including in the /scenes folder). Then, ideally I share it with ImperatorAugustusTertius, as he might be capable of making a script that detects file names and automatically puts it as a number in the right category; I know it's possible, Powerairmax did it twice back in the day so I could fill in /normal_scenes and /sex_scenes.

If we manage to fill the torture folder, it'll be a major breakthrough for visual immersion, since as of now, that's the only in-game section where you see visuals not matching your slave's appearance. :KappaPride:

----------------------------------

View attachment 2150774 View attachment 2150784
UnceliusM

I was thinking that in terms of emotions, the mood is not all that we see, like fear, crying, etc. It'd be neat that she has actual reactions to verbal abuse!

However I see that reactions are a rabbit hole. There are a lot, for all sorts of things (rape, torture, verbal abuse, etc). Nonetheless, there might be a common pattern. So maybe three or four new face pictures for Helen and the rest might do the trick.

Furthermore, I'd like the "face" here: View attachment 2150807 to also change depending on the mood (maybe that was your plan from the beginning). I can volunteer, though that's more something to do at the very end when the slave is fully completed. :coffee:
I sort of forgot about the emotions tab even though initially I wanted to do the emotions there alone. I included the backups for the emotions so should be easy to deal with whenever.

I can try out some stuff. Could you elaborate on what kinds of reactions you want?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I sort of forgot about the emotions tab even though initially I wanted to do the emotions there alone. I included the backups for the emotions so should be easy to deal with whenever.

I can try out some stuff. Could you elaborate on what kinds of reactions you want?
1) puzzled 1667741337680.png (present_reaction['reluctant'])
2) haughty 1667741406785.png ($present_reaction['arrogant'])
3) angry 1667741482505.png ($present_reaction['hateful'])
4) broken (we can take neutral mood and see if it works)
5) horny 1667741709560.png ($present_reaction['horny'])
6) Shy 1667741789759.png ($abuse_torture_reaction['docile'])
7) frowning/pouting 1667741989096.png ($slave_relation_description['soft'])

I think the rest can be taken from moods, though we'll have to link every reaction manually, but it's okay.

Now it makes me wonder what face will characters have at the auction, before taking them. Should be interesting :)

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Aight, here is what is spat out.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Aight, here is what is spat out.
Puzzled 1667745487629.png This one
Haughty 1667745519449.png This but the mouth kind of glitched out. And it should be without lipstick.
Angry (needs more tries, mouth is too weird, and frowning too intense)
Horny 1667745890622.png Acceptable for me.
Shy 1667745919858.png Nice!
Pouting 1667745960182.png Not sure about the nose but the facial expression is perfect

MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
Hi guys, I'm having some problems selling a slave to the Necropolis Prince. He says "this style does not suit her", but her style is S+ (Exoticism and Fame is B+, devotion is maxed,....), I'm following the wiki to fulfill the requirements, maybe something is missing or wrong? Any help would be appreciated

PS: it doesn't show in the pictures, but yes, she is a virgin (restored, though, obviously)

I'm attaching pictures of what's happening:
Screenshot 2.png Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot1.png

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes