AmberTheAlbeto

Oct 26, 2022
is there any chance for a dark mode UI as well as text scaling, i use my pc in the dark and the curent ui is hard to read leaning back in my chair.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
is there any chance for a dark mode UI as well as text scaling, i use my pc in the dark and the curent ui is hard to read leaning back in my chair.
First time I hear this for this game. There are 2 or three UI color schemes you might wanna try out. In general, if colors shift to unreadable based on your angle towards the monitor, it's because it's a TN panel, and you might want to invest on IPS (or anything else).

About text, it scales to the size of the window, and you can put fullscreen.

Anything else, on short term, would have to be made by you. For exemple, editing the ui folders in content/pic with paintdotnet, or gimp...

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Hi, what is the fastest way to make Felicity (Lord Spectre quest) milk the fiend ... this quest is driving me crazy :unsure:. I tried raping her, punishing her ... is alchemy the key? I can not break her fast enough ...

PS: Is this quest even possible on Difficult/Hardcore in 120 days?

AmberTheAlbeto

Oct 26, 2022
First time I hear this for this game. There are 2 or three UI color schemes you might wanna try out. In general, if colors shift to unreadable based on your angle towards the monitor, it's because it's a TN panel, and you might want to invest on IPS (or anything else).

About text, it scales to the size of the window, and you can put fullscreen.

Anything else, on short term, would have to be made by you. For exemple, editing the ui folders in content/pic with paintdotnet, or gimp...

i normaly sit about an arms legth back which is fine in most cases it just thin text on a white background when im so used to everything being in dark mode is hard to read. its not the moniter it's that i dont like light ui's and nether do my eye. (dosent help i need to get new glasses)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i normaly sit about an arms legth back which is fine in most cases it just thin text on a white background when im so used to everything being in dark mode is hard to read. its not the moniter it's that i dont like light ui's and nether do my eye. (dosent help i need to get new glasses)
Best I could do in 5 minutes is that ^^
1667994559353.png

I don't think it's any better.

But I have an idea. You can try to open Qgen, search for every black font hexadecimal value, replace it with white. Then, I can try to blacken the existing UI and give you the file. Mockup: lol.jpg

Hi, what is the fastest way to make Felicity (Lord Spectre quest) milk the fiend ... this quest is driving me crazy :unsure:. I tried raping her, punishing her ... is alchemy the key? I can not break her fast enough ...

There's a guide for that quest on the wiki but it is very outdated, so it might be worth taking a look but not to follow.

I play on normal, but ImperatorAugustusTertius tends to always make sure the game is doable in Hardcore difficulty with Johny before a new version gets released. (y)

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

Fastest way? Domini Dictum. Bypass obedience check. Otherwise, build up her obedience. You can let the fiend die and buy a replacement without failing the quest...

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Is it possible to make custom girlpacks of characters for this game? Also, what would I need to run QSP (if I do need something)?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is it possible to make custom girlpacks of characters for this game? Also, what would I need to run QSP (if I do need something)?
We're exactly on the process of making it possible for next version. A slave would have scenes attributed to her and only her.

So you can focus on the image retrieving. I can give you my help with some editing. Just mind that the game images have a certain standard. For exemple, they should all be in 795x596, in .png. Then that's it if you want to make a mod, but if you want to implement it in the next official version of the game, the images should all be uncensored and with mostly realistic body proportions, and without modern day technology like TVs, smartphones or computers. :coffee:

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
We're exactly on the process of making it possible for next version. A slave would have scenes attributed to her and only her.

So you can focus on the image retrieving. I can give you my help with some editing. Just mind that the game images have a certain standard. For exemple, they should all be in 795x596, in .png. Then that's it if you want to make a mod, but if you want to implement it in the next official version of the game, the images should all be uncensored and with mostly realistic body proportions, and without modern day technology like TVs, smartphones or computers. :coffee:
Oh buddy, I got plenty of images - I got image packs of a plethora of games involving girlpacks. If there is a tool being made that streamlines the process, such as the one for Brothel King, then that would make pack creation a whole lot faster for me. Heck, I'd probably be able to convert many of the characters if thats the case, but may be hard if they need to be those dimensions and that file type...

And that may be hard to make girls that don't have modern-day tech, going off how I have a ton of packs involving women with stuff like phones, futuristic tech, or modern clothing

AmberTheAlbeto

Oct 26, 2022
Best I could do in 5 minutes is that ^^
View attachment 2157854

I don't think it's any better.

But I have an idea. You can try to open Qgen, search for every black font hexadecimal value, replace it with white. Then, I can try to blacken the existing UI and give you the file. Mockup: View attachment 2157859
that would work. just wish i knew how to use Qgen. that said they boath offer a lot more contrast between the text and the ui making it easier to read

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
that would work. just wish i knew how to use Qgen. that said they boath offer a lot more contrast between the text and the ui making it easier to read
The first blue UI won't require you to touch Qgen, I will try to give it to you when I can, maybe in 8 hours (y)

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Working on breast augmentations. Seems that uniforms are doable. With inpainting at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gave another shot at Batchimg2img but it changes the image too much. If only i could use a mask in batchimg2img, we would be able to make different weight classes too.

Jun 28, 2020
So apparently there's either been a new leak or someone else has continued training on the NAI models. A newer version has come out that is better than what we use right now.

You can get it here.
Looks like it has more consistency, will try it later

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Jesus christ bois. The consistency is really fucking good. This was first try. Before i had to do hours of work on all the individual outfits to make them better.
The proportions are damn near identical. If i can do weights in a similarly consistent fashion, i could make 3 weight classes and 2 breast classes for helen. This would come to around a 100 images i think. Hopefully in a quick order. The school outfit is a bit weird but the rest are great.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Jesus christ bois. The consistency is really fucking good. This was first try. Before i had to do hours of work on all the individual outfits to make them better.
The proportions are damn near identical. If i can do weights in a similarly consistent fashion, i could make 3 weight classes and 2 breast classes for helen. This would come to around a 100 images i think. Hopefully in a quick order. The school outfit is a bit weird but the rest are great.

Yep, just tried it, looks better than the current model, may consider delete nai if I find no issue with this new ransomware to make space

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
One bad news is that helen looks different if i try to recreate her using my seed/prompts. So i can't modify her face anymore. But we have those pics we need so should be fine to finish her using this model.

Jun 28, 2020
One bad news is that helen looks different if i try to recreate her using my seed/prompts. So i can't modify her face anymore. But we have those pics we need so should be fine to finish her using this model.
Ah, remembered something, was reading this yesterday...

there is an option near the seed, called "extra" that can help to keep consistency in the future... idk if there is use for it right now though but in theory, by keeping this thing checked may improve consistency through a whole seed maybe? haven't tried it yet

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes