Rupert_

Jun 30, 2018
Tried some more with maid outfit generation, results arent as good as UnceliusM or NegroTercermundista results, but if anyone wants to work on those I can share seed and all the settings as well. Keep in mind those are still before upscaling etc, more of a concept

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Tried some more with maid outfit generation, results arent as good as UnceliusM or NegroTercermundista results, but if anyone wants to work on those I can share seed and all the settings as well. Keep in mind those are still before upscaling etc, more of a concept

Last one is not bad!

After upscales and stuff, the only things she'd need there are muscled arms and same eye color as original

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Nice to see more people taking an interest! I'll drop some knowledge I've gathered in case somebody may benefit.
The best practice we've discovered so far is that it is better to recreate the original image from scratch using txt2img and once you have a good naked, move on to inpainting for clothing, faces, etc. Make sure the head is inside the frame, preferably with enough room to add hats later on.
Using the original images from the game unfortunately won't get us very far.
copy-paste the generation info for the character into a txt file if you stumble upon something good.
To maintain consistency I would use inpainting instead of img2img because you can draw masks on the picture to limit what areas the AI can change. You can invert the masks from the ui to paint everything that isn't masked instead.
Remember to utilize the seed and prompts used for the original generation during inpainting! Even if you're only changing the eyes or mouth, etc, make sure most if not all of the original prompts are in there, and from there you change only the bits you want. Otherwise you may get drastically different looking results.
parentheses (()) also are really good if you want to emphasize a prompt more. It made outfit generation a lot easier for me.

Denoiser is a slider that regulates how creative the AI is.
change the cfg if your images are oversaturated or too sharp, look weird. The lower it is, the softer the drawing.
step size - anywhere from 20 to 50 is good enough. Sometimes you may wanna experiment with it.

For negative prompts, always have "Low Quality + Bad Anatomy" by default. The exception is when you are making monster girls and stuff. Remove Bad Anatomy.

Last edited:

Skartracer

Jun 27, 2020
Hey people! Lil question, does save scamming still a thing in this version? Just remembered myself playing this game in original version like in 2016, picking hardest start as a perv boy and fighting for girls in fogs with lesser tentacle monsters upgrading slaver skills in process. Trying this now and all encounters pre-generated for me :( There is like no chance for this kind of start without save scam.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey people! Lil question, does save scamming still a thing in this version? Just remembered myself playing this game in original version like in 2016, picking hardest start as a perv boy and fighting for girls in fogs with lesser tentacle monsters upgrading slaver skills in process. Trying this now and all encounters pre-generated for me :( There is like no chance for this kind of start without save scam.
It's indeed been adressed so that savescuming is less abusable for fights, races...

However it was also carefully checked and tested that every start should be playable, even in the hardest difficulties. It's a challenge. :)

Reactions: Skartracer

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Let's try jewelry! If IA doesn't work to generate them, then transparent png found on internet.

Is anyone of you well versed on photoshop? I will try on my side with paintdotnet but that's the worst way to get results ^^

Then eventually implementation will have to be coordinated with ImperatorAugustusTertius, if he can make it work, it will be in dev' version. Then other two characters from the tuto would be great.

We'll try to simultaneously come up with as much new features and fix from the roadmap as possible to pack the common effort into a new release.
The thing can occasionally do jewellery, but nothing precise or of decent quality

Necklaces and collars seem to be somewhat doable though. Some crown and tiaras could be doable too
Things like nipple piercings/chains don't seem to work too well
Using broad strokes and prompts i can get "some" results.

Jun 28, 2020
The thing can occasionally do jewellery, but nothing precise or of decent quality

Necklaces and collars seem to be somewhat doable though. Some crown and tiaras could be doable too
Things like nipple piercings/chains don't seem to work too well
Using broad strokes and prompts i can get "some" results.
From the tests I made last week, piercings in the nipples, navel and vagina come up easily, anything else is hard to get, almost like tattoos if you use the word piercing, piercings can come up in parts you didn't even mention, like in elf ears, so not only you have to be specific about what and where you want it, you also have to be specific on what you don't want... hmmm... I wonder if I can delete the womb tattoo that way...

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
From the tests I made last week, piercings in the nipples, navel and vagina come up easily, anything else is hard to get, almost like tattoos if you use the word piercing, piercings can come up in parts you didn't even mention, like in elf ears, so not only you have to be specific about what and where you want it, you also have to be specific on what you don't want... hmmm... I wonder if I can delete the womb tattoo that way...
Mhm. Also, for the jewellery/piercings to be viable it has to be done using inpainting and masks(else she may change too much). I'm not having much luck on that front. Give it a try? Let's try to get just a normal looking nipple ring on her right nipple.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Mhm. Also, for the jewellery/piercings to be viable it has to be done using inpainting and masks(else she may change too much). I'm not having much luck on that front. Give it a try? Let's try to get just a normal looking nipple ring on her right nipple.

What prompt did you use to inpaint that? did you include nipple in there?

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
When you back away from an encounter the next encounter can be different, and the encounter list changes every day, so you can still pick your battles. But you can't do it "for free" (have to spend time or energy to pick). However the value of these slaves when sold directly to market was also reduced, so you'll find it more profitable if you train them at least to D- (or find another way to dispose of them, like fatten for butcher). A dungeon helps a lot in training up to D-, especially if you're not concerned with going higher. Note the guild subpurchaser will pay 250$ for any D- slave no questions asked.

Reactions: Skartracer
Jun 28, 2020
i drew a mask on the boob and used nipple-ring and nipple-ring, piercing,
Include nipples too, like I said before, be very specific with everything, the AI may be reading nipple-ring and only thinking about the piercing itself that goes in the nipple but not about the nipple itself.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
As a reminder, the list of all things "needed" is on that post.

I gave it a quick try with gemstone clip-ons, and I think this is a proof of concept, it can even be taken as-is if people are fine with the design or we can't find better.

I went on Google, looked for gemstone clip earings, found something with a white background, removed the background on paintdotnet and put the earrings at her ears. Then kept only the earings at the right positions.

naked+gemstone clip-ons.png gemstone clip-ons.png

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Include nipples too, like I said before, be very specific with everything, the AI may be reading nipple-ring and only thinking about the piercing itself that goes in the nipple but not about the nipple itself.
Produces similarly mutated versions.

As a reminder, the list of all things "needed" is on that post.

I gave it a quick try with gemstone clip-ons, and I think this is a proof of concept, it can even be taken as-is if people are fine with the design or we can't find better.

I went on Google, looked for gemstone clip earings, found something with a white background, removed the background on paintdotnet and put the earrings at her ears. Then kept only the earings at the right positions.

View attachment 2146868 View attachment 2146869
Looks great. I think getting some .png jewellery items with the help of someone who's photoshop savvy would be the way to go. Once we have them, pasting and transforming them on the slaves is something anyone could do. Wouldn't have to worry about consistency either.

Only issue this might have i think would be the collision of different artstyles. But that may only be noticeable on the larger items

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes