ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Is changing of the body as well as the clothes actually a problem? If it looks like the same girl, some small adjustments to the position, or compression of muscles or skin on the body, would be okay. I realize that we saw some larger deviations but giving the AI some freedom might not be a bad thing.

Jun 28, 2020
Is changing of the body as well as the clothes actually a problem? If it looks like the same girl, some small adjustments to the position, or compression of muscles or skin on the body, would be okay. I realize that we saw some larger deviations but giving the AI some freedom might not be a bad thing.
It may be if you want to display that outfit on top of the naked picture because the nipple would stand out as we saw earlier, if the whole picture is displayed instead of just the outfit on top, then there is no issue, and I believe that's the path we should take, 1 picture for every single outfit, and ignore accessories at least until a clear way to get them consistently is found. That's my take, don't know what you guys think.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Looks like google did some shenanigans with the colab sites. Gonna try to get the locally hosted ver running more optimally. Apparently with the proper settings, files and prompts you can get it running as good as the novelai defaults.

There's also a note on hypernetworks. If you download the modules and enable them, the model will be tuned to produce monster girls, scalies and furries and shit.
Edit:
Doesn't seem to work.
Edit2: nvm got it to work i think.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Looks like google did some shenanigans with the colab sites. Gonna try to get the locally hosted ver running more optimally. Apparently with the proper settings, files and prompts you can get it running as good as the novelai defaults.

There's also a note on hypernetworks. If you download the modules and enable them, the model will be tuned to produce monster girls, scalies and furries and shit.
Edit:
Doesn't seem to work.
Edit2: nvm got it to work i think.
Were you able to produce monster girls?

Also, just finished a whole batch of girls. I could link all of them directly but not sure about what to do with the [patched] ones.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
UnceliusM Negro Tercermundista

I just thought of one great use for IA mass producing. It would be for punishments. The torture folder has some weird low tier art even after Powerairmax's overhaul of it (it's just too specific for picture hunting).

I had the dream of doing for torture folder the same thing as I did for normal and sex scenes. Which means one picture for every action, for every hair length, hair color and age.

I don't want to distract you from your current tasks, you choose your own projects. However, it might be an interesting task for stress-testing the IA. And will arrive just on point for the punishment tiers changing we are pushing on the dev' version :)

Jun 28, 2020

I just thought of one great use for IA mass producing. It would be for punishments. The torture folder has some weird low tier art even after Powerairmax's overhaul of it (it's just too specific for picture hunting).

I had the dream of doing for torture folder the same thing as I did for normal and sex scenes. Which means one picture for every action, for every hair length, hair color and age.

I don't want to distract you from your current tasks, you choose your own projects. However, it might be an interesting task for stress-testing the IA. And will arrive just on point for the punishment tiers changing we are pushing on the dev' version :)
Sure, I mentioned it yesterday, the AI is perfect for redoing scenes... although... I don't know how is the current state of the media folder, the one I have may be from 2 years ago.
It would be good if you guys compiled a list of what is needed/want to replace.

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, so looking back at the first mass production... a lot of stuff came bad, soulless eyes and horrific hands are common. Also, for getting the frontal view I used the tag cowboy_shot, it gives the pose consistently, the problem is, a lot of the girls at the beggining came up with cowboy hats and hats in general... some look really good but the point is to get them without clothes, for the first batch is not that bad, it can be refined I think

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, so looking back at the first mass production... a lot of stuff came bad, soulless eyes and horrific hands are common. Also, for getting the frontal view I used the tag cowboy_shot, it gives the pose consistently, the problem is, a lot of the girls at the beggining came up with cowboy hats and hats in general... some look really good but the point is to get them without clothes, for the first batch is not that bad, it can be refined I think

About the eyes, I had that same issue while i was trying the locally hosted version again. I got it fixed by downloading 2 extra files in addition to the model, renaming them and putting them in the stable diffusion/models/stable diffusion folder.
animevae.pt >> nai.vae.pt
config.yaml >> nai.yaml
model.ckpt>> nai.ckpt
They're in the same torrent i linked before.

Jun 28, 2020
About the eyes, I had that same issue while i was trying the locally hosted version again. I got it fixed by downloading 2 extra files in addition to the model, renaming them and putting them in the stable diffusion/models/stable diffusion folder.
animevae.pt >> nai.vae.pt
config.yaml >> nai.yaml
model.ckpt>> nai.ckpt
They're in the same torrent i linked before.
They have to be in the same folder? that might be why is not doing as well

Reactions: UnceliusM

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020

I ran some random seeds using the prompts: 5 girls, (crying), naked, pussy, hips, nipples, angry, tears, shackles,

Some of the punishments are definitely possible. The crux is whether or not the AI can make the "scene" good enough so that
all we have to do is inpaint one of the girls according to hair/age/etc

Jun 28, 2020
I've completed the basic uniforms for Helen. Following Negro Tercermundista suggestion on one image per outfit. Right now without weight/breast size differences. I've cropped all of the emotional states she can be in which can be layered on to all of her current uniforms. I'd like to see how these look like in-game.
View attachment 2139816
Uhh no dresses? they look good.
Also about the nipples... I was thinking "is not there some kind of erected nipple tag?" and found this tag
Are you still generating stuff? mind if you try it with Helen?

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Uhh no dresses? they look good.
Also about the nipples... I was thinking "is no there some kind of erected nipple tag?" and found this tag
Are you still generating stuff? mind if you try it with Helen?
Sure. I'll take a look.
I wasn't sure whether i should generate the dresses or not since they are part of the "combination" items. I could. But should i also then generate gloves/hats/collars?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes