UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Hmmm that can easily add up, we are talking about around... 7-8 weights? and 6 breast sizes? that alone is 48 different combinations, uniforms? around 69 if we don't count armor, then 48x69... a lot more, that's why I was looking into doing the pixel by pixel thing and I still believe it's posible, that would require taking the first 48 (edit: wrong, 8+6) images, and draw the costumes on them, those costumes would be very close to the picture used to draw them, so the idea is for instance to have a girl naked as the first picture, after drawing her a dress in the img2img this second picture will have the dress and be very close to the first image, IF there is a way to delete pixels in the second picture in such a way where "if the second picture's pixel is equal to the pixel in the first picture, then delete that pixel and keep everything else", then in theory only the dress would remain in the second picture, and that picture can be displayed individually as many visual novels usually do, it could be along other stuff like hats or gloves or whatever, also it could cover stuff like tattoos, that way we would just need 1 single picture for each accessory/costume, instead of needing to generate hundreds, we would just need to generate the 69 costumes + 8 weights + 6 breast sizes = 83, which is more doable.
I downloaded some sketchy software that "compares 2 images and keeps the difference" problem is, it subtracts, let me illustrate this.
Let's say there is picture A, a normal girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And picture B, same girl but with horns and wings

We want to keep the wings and the horns in our picture C, and this is what the software spits.
Like, it knows what's different, but it applies some mathematical operation to the pixels like subtracting them or dividing them, ruining the image in the process, plus, it does some statistical shenanigans that just adds noise to the final image.

As we saw previously, inpainting images aren't that far off their original pictures
That's why I believe it's possible, is just a matter of finding the software that can do that task
How would the outfits fit on different weight/breast sizes?
Edit: If i remember correctly breast augmentation only increased breast size by x amount of levels? so we don't really have to generate all the breast sizes for each character, only their natural and augmented version.
And we may not have to go all out on the first packs. we could have 3 weights and 2 breast sizes, like skinny/normal/fat and /natural/augmented. I think that's more than fair.

edit2: uniforms would overwrite anything else the character would be wearing so we wouldn't have to generate those combinations. Jewellery, bruises, scars i would leave out initially.

something to keep in mind: A thousand images would roughly amount to 132MB per girl.
300 girls would be around 40 gigs

even with those cuts, generating images for every combination is indeed too much. Will have to look into the inpainting thing.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I read you post but didn't really get it at the time. Now I see I probably should have sold that beautiful C+ slave I trained for a D+ contract at the auction instead of only getting 150 sparks for it from the contract :WeSmart:
I'm definitely still learning the game. One thing I did notice is that difficulty seems to be amplified by how well you do: If you are already doing well, things get easier, and when you are down the game kind of tends to keep you down. Not just mood but health as well: Low health -> low energey -> hard to fix health because low energy -> bad health. I broke out of it by snorting pollen.

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
I broke out of it by snorting pollen
Haha, nice.

Personaly I made money at the start by selling slaves to the "sub-purchaser" in the slave guild. That was the easiest thing I found. He just gives you a set price for the slave rank I think its $250 for either D- (I think) but its fairly easy to level a slave that far before they go crazy or try to kill you. And in the process of that you can up your trainer skills a bit and still get a small proffit if you're lucky.

And yeah the drugs can be quite helpful.

Aaand i buy my early slaves from the slave market, the cheapest ones available 20 - 30 start price

Jun 28, 2020
How would the outfits fit on different weight/breast sizes?
Edit: If i remember correctly breast augmentation only increased breast size by x amount of levels? so we don't really have to generate all the breast sizes for each character, only their natural and augmented version.
And we may not have to go all out on the first packs. we could have 3 weights and 2 breast sizes, like skinny/normal/fat and /natural/augmented. I think that's more than fair.

edit2: uniforms would overwrite anything else the character would be wearing so we wouldn't have to generate those combinations. Jewellery, bruises, scars i would leave out initially.

something to keep in mind: A thousand images would roughly amount to 132MB per girl.
300 girls would be around 40 gigs

even with those cuts, generating images for every combination is indeed too much. Will have to look into the inpainting thing.
That's true, there is no need to generate every single combination and we should keep it simple. About the weight, the tool (the pinga optimizer) that timanuk posted some pages ago, can halve the size of pngs, is a lossy compression and there is a difference in quality comparing them side by side, but I feel like is not a huge difference, is kinda hard to spot them, could be used. And 1k pictures per girl?... hope we don't have to resort to that...
Well I'll be trying the inpainting tool today, I'll post results later. Hope it works as I think it works...

Edit: Aaand I can't use it, not sure why...

Nevermind, reseted the server and now it's working, testing the XY prompt and trying to plot these costumes...

"nurse","apron","maid","armor","harem_outfit","gym_uniform","buruma","leotard","robe","tunic","school_uniform","kimono","yukata","short_kimono","business_suit","skirt_suit","suit","tutu","overalls","reverse_bikini_armor","reverse_bunnysuit"

Results...

Has some quality issues but I guess it's a matter of sorting the tags in some way that the costumes are around the same size and then paint masks according to the group size.

I tried a lot of stuff but while doing so I moved something and it begun to return trash very often. I wanted to upload a girl from the game and do the same tests but google put me a stop.

Here are all the pictures from the test.

So I really believe that it's very possible to mass produce and extract the costumes, even paint costumes to the girls that are currently in the game, it's a matter of finding the correct settings.

Last edited:

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I read you post but didn't really get it at the time. Now I see I probably should have sold that beautiful C+ slave I trained for a D+ contract at the auction instead of only getting 150 sparks for it from the contract :WeSmart:
The guild contract would still be unfulfilled if you did that, and you would need to train another slave for them before they would give you a new contract. Not ideal.

If you instead started with a market slave, trained them up until they qualify for at least one specialization, then went to the guild and looked for a contract that can be fulfilled by your already-trained slave, you could trade in your slave for a new one and get the best value from the guild. And you already fulfilled the contract so you can do whatever you want with the new one.

I'm definitely still learning the game. One thing I did notice is that difficulty seems to be amplified by how well you do: If you are already doing well, things get easier, and when you are down the game kind of tends to keep you down. Not just mood but health as well: Low health -> low energey -> hard to fix health because low energy -> bad health. I broke out of it by snorting pollen.
There are multiple ways out of almost every situation like that, but yes, if you don’t manage a negative situation then it tends to get worse.

Living in the slums is inherently a negative situation that needs to be managed.

Last edited:

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
That's true, there is no need to generate every single combination and we should keep it simple. About the weight, the tool (the pinga optimizer) that timanuk posted some pages ago, can halve the size of pngs, is a lossy compression and there is a difference in quality comparing them side by side, but I feel like is not a huge difference, is kinda hard to spot them, could be used. And 1k pictures per girl?... hope we don't have to resort to that...
Well I'll be trying the inpainting tool today, I'll post results later. Hope it works as I think it works...

Edit: Aaand I can't use it, not sure why...
Holy shit it may just work dude.
check this out

Keeping the positive prompt only" naked"
It performs pretty well, there are some artifacts, but i think with some fine-tuning and better mask painting it will work. The hands are also a bit of an issue.
Current conclusion: if the hands are touching the body, the AI will probably overwrite them and draw new ones. So the girls need to have distinguished arm shapes

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
You have a very long day ;)
Tell me about it! ^^

I'll do it as soon as possible, promise! Right now I just have no access to the computer.

Reading and writing short comments is doable, but editing the long OP on the phone is a bitch

Reactions: timanuk

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Trying again, new image, noise at 0.75. seems to work fine.
The whole arm conclusion may have brought me to a bright realization. Dude, we can just draw a giant fucking blob under their heads and the AI will do the rest. The pose doesn't have to be the same because the blob will FILL the original outlines. At least for uniforms anyway.
If i can get some good hands in the original image, the gloves should work better.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Trying again, new image, noise at 0.75. seems to work fine.

The whole arm conclusion may have brought me to a bright realization. Dude, we can just draw a giant fucking blob under their heads and the AI will do the rest. The pose doesn't have to be the same because the blob will FILL the original outlines. At least for uniforms anyway.

It's doable, but requires some skill and refinement, also, noticed that you can upload a mask of your own, that means time can be saved with some previous preparation...

That means that a picture with background removed... like these

Can have their masks ready in memeshop before running the AI...

That would save time that otherwise you'll waste drawing the mask, time that can be used to generate stuff instead, and there is a chance that with this the accuracy would be better. But will have to test it next time. And will have to find the software to extract the outfits too.

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
It's doable, but requires some skill and refinement, also, noticed that you can upload a mask of your own, that means time can be saved with some previous preparation...

That means that a picture with background removed... like these

Can have their masks ready in memeshop before running the AI...

That would save time that otherwise you'll waste drawing the mask, time that can be used to generate stuff instead, and there is a chance that with this the accuracy would be better. But will have to test it next time. And will have to find the software to extract the outfits too.
Could you explain how to make those masks?

Jun 28, 2020
Could you explain how to make those masks?
Sure, let's take picture X which has the background removed

Edit: in case you want to edit the girls in the game, it seems that some are locked and you will have to change the mode to RGB in the tool bar, image>mode>RGB color

UnceliusM

Jan 10, 2020
Sure, let's take picture X which has the background removed

Edit: in case you want to edit the girls in the game, it seems that some are locked and you will have to change the mode to RGB in the tool bar, image>mode>RGB color
Tried it out:

first with a mask like this:
The nipple part is a bit problematic.. Not sure how to get it to fill that section it deleted. If we were to layer it on the naked image, it would show.
Maybe make her proportions a little smaller initially, then expand the mask so that it crosses the body's outline somewhat and then use some "big breasts" prompt so that it would fill those extra spaces and covering the naked layer.

Maybe edit a version of the naked girl where we delete the protruding parts by hand and use that as the base where we layer the outfits on?

So that when the character in game is "naked" we will display the original naked. But when you change the clothes, the underlying layer is replaced with the "pruned" version so that it avoids clipping. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Here are torrents for Patch and the game separately.
Compressed version ( )

Jack-o-nine-tails v2.2.3
pixeldrain - workupload - mega
2.6Gb -> 1.44Gb
I aim to link your posts in the OP, but I can't because of the direct links to the "patch" (the thread would be killed by the mods if I did. They let me know, on the thread and in private, repetitively).

How it works is that you can link to a website which has the link to the patch. So I ask/suggest you both to edit your thread and edit the links for the patchs. Instead of directly linking to the patch, you would link to a JONT's hgames wiki page that you'd create and that links to the patch.

About the other link, to the no-loli edition's torrent and compressed version, no problem for letting it in your posts (y)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes