Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
Do the trophies actually do anything or is it just for "cool factor"? Can't seem to find anything in the wiki

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
how can you add your Own Pic to the game I read the readme note but I don't get so Can anyone Tell me with video or steps ?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Replacing a master's picture is pretty straight forward, the other ones are 150x150 PNG files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Piece of cake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This awesome but can we change the Info of The Master Too ? let's say I will Replace the master_teacher_sepia can I change his info?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
This awesome but can we change the Info of The Master Too ? let's say I will Replace the master_teacher_sepia can I change his info?
Yes the entire came can be edited. The tool for this is qgen.exe which is located in the Qgen folder, once you launch qgen, use it to open the jack.qsp file inside the game folder. Make sure to keep backups of any files you modify.

I used the search feature in Qgen a bit and I think I found where the masters' information is stored:
1689816211604.png

Good luck with modding your game.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
how do you make slave pregnant? I'm trying to finished the damn Felicity quest it's so hard and other than pregnant I'm not even sure if I'm missing smt else

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
how do you make slave pregnant? I'm trying to finished the damn Felicity quest it's so hard and other than pregnant I'm not even sure if I'm missing smt else
lots and lots of sex and make sure she is not sterile, if she is unsterilize her and get her the fiend tattoo which i assume u already have. When she is pregnant u will notice her endurance going down or u can just check at the technosphere

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
lots and lots of sex and make sure she is not sterile, if she is unsterilize her and get her the fiend tattoo which i assume u already have. When she is pregnant u will notice her endurance going down or u can just check at the technosphere
does the amount of sex per day matter? or should it be 1 sex per day?

also what're all the relics you can get from fighting fog monster? I only got fire staff so far is there more? and if there is what're the monster that's likely to drop it

Last edited:

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
does the amount of sex per day matter? or should it be 1 sex per day?

also what're all the relics you can get from fighting fog monster? I only got fire staff so far is there more? and if there is what're the monster that's likely to drop it
once per day is enough, in the latest version, Felicity's conception rate should be 100%.
fire staff is the final prize for having defeated all types of mist monsters.

Edit: sperms can last for 3~5 days, in fact once per 3 days is enough.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
once per day is enough, in the latest version, Felicity's conception rate should be 100%.
fire staff is the final prize for having defeated all types of mist monsters.

Edit: sperms can last for 3~5 days, in fact once per 3 days is enough.
it's a save I transfer from 2.2 version and the only thing she seems to be 100% pregnant with is fiend parasite I've tried fucking her over like 3 decade and no dice hell none of my slave ever got pregnant with human baby unless there were like that when I got them

at this point I would even edit a save to get this quest done with but idk how

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
it's a save I transfer from 2.2 version and the only thing she seems to be 100% pregnant with is fiend parasite I've tried fucking her over like 3 decade and no dice hell none of my slave ever got pregnant with human baby unless there were like that when I got them

at this point I would even edit a save to get this quest done with but idk how
it takes alot more than just 3 decade LOL idk how long it took for me but when training a few slaves it took so many decades for them to get pregnant i didnt even bother sterilizing them

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
it takes alot more than just 3 decade LOL idk how long it took for me but when training a few slaves it took so many decades for them to get pregnant i didnt even bother sterilizing them
thank you so much for the help I didn't have enough time left last time to make it in time so I restart and fuck her everyday and it worked thanks man I can finally stop having to do this quest

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Gah. I'd forgotten that there was one extremely high criticism I had, which, so far I can't seem to FIX.

The music at the main menu when you're trying to read through the tutorial stuff. FOR $*%&*$&*#($*)#*$) SAKE, let us MUTE or otherwise LOWER volume levels ON THE MAIN MENU OR IN A SETTINGS AREA from it! Having to go INTO the game (even if it's just a randomly thrown together character) is a royal pain in the ass!

Granted, this does NOT apply if it's just because I'm being a twit and am not seein' the option here....

(edit: No, I do NOT mean just muting the whole program from the launcher itself. I know that option is there. However, that's like cutting your ears off when you start working at the sawmill, and they didn't offer you a pair of earguards.)

• Angry
Reactions: Millennium

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Gah. I'd forgotten that there was one extremely high criticism I had, which, so far I can't seem to FIX.

The music at the main menu when you're trying to read through the tutorial stuff. FOR $*%&*$&*#($*)#*$) SAKE, let us MUTE or otherwise LOWER volume levels ON THE MAIN MENU OR IN A SETTINGS AREA from it! Having to go INTO the game (even if it's just a randomly thrown together character) is a royal pain in the ass!

Granted, this does NOT apply if it's just because I'm being a twit and am not seein' the option here....

(edit: No, I do NOT mean just muting the whole program from the launcher itself. I know that option is there. However, that's like cutting your ears off when you start working at the sawmill, and they didn't offer you a pair of earguards.)
Im sure you already know this. You can mute the game and the effect persists, which means you only ever have to do this once.

1690003342972.png

And there's this button at the upper right in the game as well, which will mute the music. Again, only needed to be done once.

1690003448074.png

Not that the music in this game is anywhere grating, but the option is there. And even if all these dont work, you can easily just use windows' sound settings and completely mute the game forever more.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I'm not looking to mute the whole program. I just want to lower the volume of the music. Everything else, I've no problem with. It's the piano at the menu and its high notes that are ear-achingly loud.

Once again, I'm not arguing that the music is inappropriate or anything. I'm simply saying that being able to quiet the music at the main menu/tutorial zones should be considered. It harkens me back to my old school game eras, when trying to create a character/learn about the races/etc and having wardrums, or heavy chanting (skyrim etc) constantly.

Having to mute the ENTIRE program because there is no way to simply reduce one aspect seems strange to me. But hey, I'm crazy. What do I know? :confused:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Yes the entire came can be edited. The tool for this is qgen.exe which is located in the Qgen folder, once you launch qgen, use it to open the jack.qsp file inside the game folder. Make sure to keep backups of any files you modify.

I used the search feature in Qgen a bit and I think I found where the masters' information is stored:
View attachment 2784519

Good luck with modding your game.
I did Replace 2 Characters
here with the info but I can't Make them Jump into Other place always the Slums
master_impressario_sepia.png master_impressario.png
The Artist No more impressario
master_doctor_sepia.png master_doctor.png No More Doctor
Now His Arabic Master
master_granpa_sepia.png master_granpa.png
Master Grandpa
master_nerd_sepia.png master_nerd.png Master Nerd master_teacher_sepia.png master_teacher.png
Master Teacher
master_torturer_sepia.png master_torturer.png master torturer
master_butler_sepia.png master_butler.png Master Butler master_vampire_sepia.png master_vampire.png Master vampire master_werwolf_sepia.png master_werwolf.png Master WerewolfI left The Rest Master Fighter & Master Pimp & Master Noble They Look Good
It's Only Picture Change For All But The Artist & the Arabic Master Got Story and Change there skill Here the Stores >>>>>>
Artist story.png Arabic M.png

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm not looking to mute the whole program. I just want to lower the volume of the music. Everything else, I've no problem with. It's the piano at the menu and its high notes that are ear-achingly loud.
I have to say that the game audio is normalized at -24 LUFS. It's objectively very quiet. Around Skyrim level of quiet.

It's the player's prerogative to adjust the volume to a level where the loudest parts are not bothering, and then not touch the volume knob even for quieter parts (it's part of the dynamic range).

It harkens me back to my old school game eras, when trying to create a character/learn about the races/etc and having wardrums, or heavy chanting (skyrim etc) constantly.
Heavy chanting from Skyrim? :illuminati:

If your example for annoying heavy chanting, I'm inclined to think you have tinnitus or hyperacusis ^^

Having to mute the ENTIRE program because there is no way to simply reduce one aspect seems strange to me. But hey, I'm crazy. What do I know? :confused:
Is the problem just that it seems "dated"? And that just for the principle, you'd like a volume gauge separately for music and SFX accessible from the main menu?

Because, in effect, there's no real drawbacks to muting the program entirely compared to just the music. The only thing you'd miss is the "page flip" and "ok button" sound effect. Knowing that, do you think it's really worth creating a menu option accessible from the Start Menu? :unsure:

If so, the game is kind of open source by nature, you might give it a try yourself and share it here. The way to proceed is to open the qsp file in Qgen (included in the game). Then you can try to copy paste some of the relevant pre-existing code. After that, you could add a mute button to the main menu, one that would make the file "mainscreen.wav" be quiet. Or you could recreate an option menu that would be accessible from the get-go and contextual to the main menu. (y)

Reactions: StJesuz

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I'm speaking more about the starting music for Skyrim. The main menu music. See

All for the music, don't misunderstand. Just that it's a tad loud, and I admit, somewhat repeatative when you're trying to read the tutorials. Muting the entire program is fine if necessary, but it seems that the sound options would be best accessible from the main menu, rather then deeper within the program.

Again however, that's my two cents/opinion. Ive started to investigate the program further, so it's no longer a major concern. It was simply something I noticed while booting it up and reading through the training overviews.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
All for the music, don't misunderstand. Just that it's a tad loud, and I admit, somewhat repeatative when you're trying to read the tutorials. Muting the entire program is fine if necessary, but it seems that the sound options would be best accessible from the main menu, rather then deeper within the program.

It was simply something I noticed while booting it up and reading through the training overviews.
I get it, thanks for the recommendation

We have a lot of tasks in higher priority, but it might be something to add later down the road (y)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes