ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Spoiling is annoying and should definitely be dealt with quickly. Make her sleep on the floor, don't give her rewards, and try to "put her in her place" to get it down asap. I personally think Despair is worse, because once they start getting despair, they can quickly get low sanity and it is extremely difficult to raise Temperament and Nature (it takes a long long time).

You basically also HAVE to keep your slave happy. I've never been able to train a slave that wasn't happy. Honestly, when I have to punish a slave, I basically only use Psychological Pressure, Shaming or Bondage. Violence just decreases their Endurance, gives them scar and easily puts them in a downwards spiral of despair.
If anyone finds a way to make good use of all the punishment types, I'd like to know how to do that.
Spoiling isn't all bad. It increases the slave's sense of merit, so better rewards can be given without spoiling them further.

Despair isn't all bad, if you can prevent suicides. Prison or assistant supervise rule helps. Temperament and nature can be raised quickly by winning arena battles, which incidentally brings some income: win-win. Temperament can also be raised quickly with orgasms.

An unhappy slave can still be sufficiently motivated through fear and clothing. School and tutors help too. The ability to punish without causing damage depends on the master's skills. Scars are easily removed in the medical center.

Reactions: Svenn85

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Despair is bad, but isn't as bad as spoiling, because its pretty easy to get rid of. I rarely ever have a slave that isn't at least on despair 2 on the early parts, because you'd want her fear up at least by 2 rather quickly so she'll at least be workable. Just gift her the blanket, go on dates, spring baths etc. Usually by the time I get them to D+ the despairs long gone.

Spoiling requires me to put her in the dungeon, and sleeping on the floor reduces stam, so its technically worse than despair.

You can use violence, sometimes with certain slaves its nearly unavoidable, but never go beyond necessary, and certainly never above the guilt meter. The key is to raise their fear so they're at least workable, no further than that.

I should perhaps mention that Im doing all this because in this game you're sort of pushed to get results quickly. You can grind your slave slowly so you dont ever need to raise her fear at all, but the game is pretty harsh in that if youre too slow you'll lose more money than you get off your slave. For me, they'd have to be D- within 3 days, or Id consider it a failure.
Sleeping on the floor also raises taming. Trade a bit of energy for quicker obedience.

3 days to D- isn't always possible. It's not necessary to rush through the disobedience phase, because there are many ways to accelerate training later.

Reactions: Svenn85

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
If youre aiming to win those pony races, just be warned that you need a slave with S+ for pony racing, a load of gear (about 100 sparks in total I think), her endurance should be ideally S+, and I heard that temperament plays a part too

And even then you'll still need some luck and lots of save scumming. In other words, its not easy, and the rewards are paltry as well. Not really worth it in my opinion.

As for the place availability, to rent other areas you need to raise your rank with them i.e. you need to sell slaves to the residence within that area.
You can sometimes win with lower attributes but in general, yes, you need a highly trained slave if you want to take first place. Second or third place also gives a small reward now, as a consolation prize. Sometimes the track is so difficult that most competitors crash and you can take a prize with an untrained slave by choosing to draw reins every time. Note that how you design your chariot is important too -- more weight reduces maneuverability but if you can't pass a section then having the right reinforced part to sacrifice can avoid a crash. The rewards scale up with a streak of repeated wins by the master, so you can swap ponies freely without reducing your earnings, as long as you keep winning.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Sleeping on the floor also raises taming. Trade a bit of energy for quicker obedience.

3 days to D- isn't always possible. It's not necessary to rush through the disobedience phase, because there are many ways to accelerate training later.
3 days ha I think I am Bad Master :LOL: UntitledTr.png
I buy her with 55 only she Had her Marathonist S+ already the only thing that was up but in day number 7 i got Isabella she got to C- Fast but this Girl she Still F- I try it to be Rough with Back up save She become Easy to do whatever But with Fear if you Complement her work She Fear that you might hit her with other word you Become MONSTER in her Eyes Not What I want at all right now she know her Role and She Do some stuff but if you ask her to bath slave She jump to no

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I'm from Jack-HF2.21, I downloaded this version 2.23 and played for two days. I found this version too difficult, I started with Fenris and tried many times and couldn't survive each time. After I modified the money, I bought a slave with high intelligence and used various methods to tame her. I wanted to experiment with the process first, and ended up spending $4000+ and 100 days to train her to a B-, and I used her as an assistant. Then I bought another one with S in stamina and intelligence, and it was still F- after 20 days of training, obedience and a red flash. And my teaching skills have been maintained at D-I wonder if the bugs will not increase? As long as the slaves are rewarded to rest, like hot springs, no matter how many slaves have merits, they will definitely add a devotion. I think this game must start with a slave master character with a high initial skill, the attribute increase is too slow. I have changed money and have no motivation to continue playing.
See these threads for some tips: https://f95zone.to/posts/11173635/

It's possible to succeed on the hardest difficulty with minimal sparks and there are even multiple ways to do so and you can further challenge yourself with voluntary conduct restrictions.

Having said this, Fenris is not an easy start at all. As it says in the description when you select him for a normal start, he is 'high difficulty' and 'he cannot afford an apartment yet'.

Master characteristics and skills typically rise from F- to S+ within 10-20 decades of game start, if exercised. Doesn't feel slow to me, but you can adjust the training multiplier (speed of skill increases) through the cheat menu if you select a custom start on easy difficulty. If you find slave training too difficult (such as your "still F- after 20 days" experience) you can also lower the obedience difficulty setting at any time under the game options, unless you chose extreme difficulty at game start.

Reactions: StJesuz

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I try it something you see if you go Big daddy or other you can see other place there so Maybe it's about The Faction ? because i didn't Raise my rank to jump that area i just start normal Game simple is that
I am looking for Jobs in the game that win me some money without selling my slaves maybe use them to work for some places that is nice Jobs for the slaver and the slave
Each of the "normal start" characters has a faction listed at the bottom. They start with enough reputation in that district to immediately rent a house, as if they had already sold a slave to a resident there.

You can survive without selling slaves if you manage your costs carefully in the beginning and get income from arena events / farm.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeAngel

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
3 days ha I think I am Bad Master :LOL: View attachment 2803227
I buy her with 55 only she Had her Marathonist S+ already the only thing that was up but in day number 7 i got Isabella she got to C- Fast but this Girl she Still F- I try it to be Rough with Back up save She become Easy to do whatever But with Fear if you Complement her work She Fear that you might hit her with other word you Become MONSTER in her Eyes Not What I want at all right now she know her Role and She Do some stuff but if you ask her to bath slave She jump to no
How long it takes to reach positive obedience depends on the obedience difficulty setting and how quickly you can raise obedience. That in turn depends on both the slave and the master, and there are various tactics you can use to accelerate the process, each with their own trade-offs.

Guild contracts pay a bonus if you complete a D- contract in less than 40 days. By that measure, you still have plenty of time.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Now I feel that slaves can basically only sleep on the floor or dungeons and eat junk food in this version, otherwise they will increase spoiling. If the selected slave’s physical strength is not A+ or better, it is basically Nothing can be done.

Well, if no one else raises the difficulty question, maybe I'm not used to this version, I just think it's too unscientific. And because of the place of birth and the absence of a high-level houselard at the beginning, the high physical strength of the character setting is useless, and it will definitely fall off on the second or third day.
Sleeping on a bedroll doesn't increase spoiling. Giving anything better than dehydrated food is considered a treat: that's been true forever.

Physical strength of the master declines gradually when eating low-quality food but can be raised in many ways, faster than it declines. Click the strength line on the master's screen and then look at the text at the bottom for suggestions about how to raise it.

sddony

Jun 2, 2022
Sleeping on a bedroll doesn't increase spoiling. Giving anything better than dehydrated food is considered a treat: that's been true forever.

Physical strength of the master declines gradually when eating low-quality food but can be raised in many ways, faster than it declines. Click the strength line on the master's screen and then look at the text at the bottom for suggestions about how to raise it.
Ok, thanks for your reply, I'll try an easier character to start with next time, this one is too difficult. What's wrong with my aura always being lower than the slave's without using magic? Practicing in the Colosseum doesn't seem to help my health and combat ratings, if they're B's at all. In fact, I can only beat slaves below the level of Amazon warriors. Can't survive three rounds at the hands of the Amazons.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Ok, thanks for your reply, I'll try an easier character to start with next time, this one is too difficult. What's wrong with my aura always being lower than the slave's without using magic? Practicing in the Colosseum doesn't seem to help my health and combat ratings, if they're B's at all. In fact, I can only beat slaves below the level of Amazon warriors. Can't survive three rounds at the hands of the Amazons.
Defeat the slave if she rebels / wear noble regalia / improve the master's characteristics (allure is easiest) / complete missions from the forum in White Town.

Combat tips: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ntsman-community-development.390/post-7665283

Reactions: sddony

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Tips please.png Other Issue Sanity how do I remove this Treat guys I am afraid she might go LoCo:p
tio.png
Now I know why the game Jack-o-nine-tails (Jack for the idea of Hot and Fabingo and all ) O nine probably for two Things one the age of some and two For the Problem that you will Jump into in every action or reaction you do

Last edited:

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, i'm trying to do the Fiend quest quite early on a normal game (with Isabella as the fiend mate), but she refuse to train Xenophilia (and fetishism too). After a few days of failed attempt at mating, although she didn't become more obedient or devout she now accept fetishism training (but still not xenophilia) and still fail to collect any fiend cum.

With this data, I was wondering what are the requirement to train these sexual skills. I guess her failed attempt increased an hidden stat (perversion?) which is necessary for training fetishism. I also guess there is a way bigger requirement for xenophilia training but i don't find anything concrete to understand how it works.

Could someone explain me the exact requirements of these sex training? (or link a page/post explaining it).

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Hi, i'm trying to do the Fiend quest quite early on a normal game (with Isabella as the fiend mate), but she refuse to train Xenophilia (and fetishism too). After a few days of failed attempt at mating, although she didn't become more obedient or devout she now accept fetishism training (but still not xenophilia) and still fail to collect any fiend cum.

With this data, I was wondering what are the requirement to train these sexual skills. I guess her failed attempt increased an hidden stat (perversion?) which is necessary for training fetishism. I also guess there is a way bigger requirement for xenophilia training but i don't find anything concrete to understand how it works.

Could someone explain me the exact requirements of these sex training? (or link a page/post explaining it).
You need to get a fiend tattoo for her first. She'll never take on a fiend without one

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
View attachment 2804248 Other Issue Sanity how do I remove this Treat guys I am afraid she might go LoCo:p
View attachment 2804495
Now I know why the game Jack-o-nine-tails (Jack for the idea of Hot and Fabingo and all ) O nine probably for two Things one the age of some and two For the Problem that you will Jump into in every action or reaction you do
If she has sanity issues, its because her temperament, pride and nature are too low. Pride isnt an issue because you want it low, nature can be raised by sparring, temperament is a bit more difficult.

If your slave has sanity issues you might want to quickly rank her up and sell her. Its cost ineffective to have to deal with this while also training her, unless of course you want to train her up to be a gladiatrix

Read up the wiki, it'll show you the details;

As for the highlight, its because you're eating lower grade food. First thing to do on the list in the early game is to get isabella's cooking skills to highest possible point. Otherwise you'd have to keep getting your food from virgin's hip in serpentine to get consistent B+ food

Poor food quality will eventually downgrade your endurance, which of course is the worst possible thing.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 2804248 Other Issue Sanity how do I remove this Treat guys I am afraid she might go LoCo:p
View attachment 2804495
Click on Sanity and it will tell you that it depends on nature, temperament & pride. Click on those attributes of the slave for hints on how to manage them.

About the food … what do you think? Master wants better quality meals.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020

Refusal to do something is a failed obedience check. Raise her obedience in the usual ways. Sex training also gets a bonus (or penalty) to the obedience check from a lot of factors like her (lack of) arousal, what she’s (not) wearing, her mood, the master’s allure, her traits, etc. If she won’t accept one kind of sex training, try another.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
The tattoo protects against xeno pregnancy and makes her like the taste, but it isn’t required.
Lol, I was struggling with fiend training until I got her that tattoo, so I thought it was mandatorily required. Oh well, it worked out well at the end.

Is there any downside to getting that tattoo aside from its costs?

zack12121

Feb 8, 2021
Its literally on the front page.

Far as I know, the links in gofiles are still active.
yes i have already tried this , i can download the game however when ever i click play it doesnt work, i just hear the windows noise and nothing pops up

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes