the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
This game has so much to like in terms of depth and slow character building. I like the way you can progress through the various districts and homes and all of the options you have to shake things up. My problem is I just can't figure it out. I thought if I had enough patience I would get it at some point but I finally gave up tonight. I think I spent 100 hours playing this and I still don't understand how to play it.

I've trained an assistant to S+, I know how to manipulate stats and keep my monthly costs down but every other slave I get, I just can't train them for some reason. Some of them will gain obedience if you treat them nicely. Others only when you beat them and some of them you just can't improve no matter what you do. In order to get a good stack of cash flowing you have to sell a few slaves around B+ level and do it in a timely manner which I have managed to do on a few playthroughs, but I always end up getting stuck with untrainable slaves and losing all my cash eventually every time. I'm not putting down the game though, I can totally see why people like it, but I just can't get it. I don't consider myself stupid but I'm clearly not smart enough to figure this one out and no amount of persistence or patience could change that for me.

Reactions: JoeAngel

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
This game has so much to like in terms of depth and slow character building. I like the way you can progress through the various districts and homes and all of the options you have to shake things up. My problem is I just can't figure it out. I thought if I had enough patience I would get it at some point but I finally gave up tonight. I think I spent 100 hours playing this and I still don't understand how to play it.

I've trained an assistant to S+, I know how to manipulate stats and keep my monthly costs down but every other slave I get, I just can't train them for some reason. Some of them will gain obedience if you treat them nicely. Others only when you beat them and some of them you just can't improve no matter what you do. In order to get a good stack of cash flowing you have to sell a few slaves around B+ level and do it in a timely manner which I have managed to do on a few playthroughs, but I always end up getting stuck with untrainable slaves and losing all my cash eventually every time. I'm not putting down the game though, I can totally see why people like it, but I just can't get it. I don't consider myself stupid but I'm clearly not smart enough to figure this one out and no amount of persistence or patience could change that for me.
Have you read these posts? https://f95zone.to/posts/11173635/

Upload a save you're stuck on if you want more specific advice.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022

Some slaves are harder than others. If youre comfortable with, lets say, a slave with less pride or high temperament, just train those kind of slave. There's no reason whatsover to push yourself to train a bullheaded slave unless you want the challenge

If you have any specific difficulties, share your save/stats and this nice community would likely help you out ;)

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Yeah I've read those posts and checked out the wiki as well as some guides. The current playthrough I got stuck on came down to a character that had a positive attitude but I just couldn't gain obedience. I tried everything and the only result I got was punishing her got rid of her thorns but still I can't improve her obedience. The amount of money and time lost is getting to be insane and I just can't improve her. So I went back to a previous save and paid 750 sparks for a character that had pretty great stats. I thought it was going to be easy but once again, no matter how happy she is, no matter what rewards or punishments I try, her obedience just won't go up. I can force behavior on her and try to fight her attitude with gifts but obedience won't go up. She is immune to fear so my spells won't motivate her and neither will punishments. Of course I had no way of knowing she was immune to fear when I picked her up and that's my problem. Over and over again I am forced to go back hours and try new characters because I just can't train half of these characters. I can't make any logical sense of the gameplay and form a method to success. It just seems like random hit and miss wins and losses because something about it goes over my head. I can manipulate a characters pride or temperament to my liking but I can't get them to gain obedience. I can train them in all skills and maintain an optimistic attitude but without obedience I can't raise their level and sell them. Thats the problem.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah I've read those posts and checked out the wiki as well as some guides. The current playthrough I got stuck on came down to a character that had a positive attitude but I just couldn't gain obedience. I tried everything and the only result I got was punishing her got rid of her thorns but still I can't improve her obedience. The amount of money and time lost is getting to be insane and I just can't improve her. So I went back to a previous save and paid 750 sparks for a character that had pretty great stats. I thought it was going to be easy but once again, no matter how happy she is, no matter what rewards or punishments I try, her obedience just won't go up. I can force behavior on her and try to fight her attitude with gifts but obedience won't go up. She is immune to fear so my spells won't motivate her and neither will punishments. Of course I had no way of knowing she was immune to fear when I picked her up and that's my problem. Over and over again I am forced to go back hours and try new characters because I just can't train half of these characters. I can't make any logical sense of the gameplay and form a method to success. It just seems like random hit and miss wins and losses because something about it goes over my head. I can manipulate a characters pride or temperament to my liking but I can't get them to gain obedience. I can train them in all skills and maintain an optimistic attitude but without obedience I can't raise their level and sell them. Thats the problem.
What obedience difficulty level are you playing?

The moronic trait makes punishments ineffective, so the trick is to train her in a way that avoids the need for punishment. That means only giving her tasks she’s willing to do (early on, school and tutors help with this) and performs adequately (clothes and mood help with this, plus choosing a suitable activity).

Depending on obedience difficulty setting and how high her attributes are, it can take a while to reach positive obedience and start building devotion. Make sure you are maintaining aura supremacy over her so her taming trends in the right direction.

Later in the game, the combination of domini dictum and a philtre elixir can save you a lot of time with that trait.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
yes i have already tried this , i can download the game however when ever i click play it doesnt work, i just hear the windows noise and nothing pops up
It's either a problem with your computer or with how you installed.

However I cannot guess, it seemed you were asking about a fully patched version, and now you mention the entire game not launching... So is it a problem with the game or does the problem arise when you try to patch it?

If it's a problem with your computer, first make sure to read and follow the "installation" section in the first post of this thread. The problem could also be that you have Windows "N", which is a light stripped down official version of Windows; I let you search on Google how to figure out if you do.

So yeah, first concentrate on that. Then if it still doesn't work...

Then it might be a problem with your installation. You should take back the game's original archive and show me step by step what you do to install everything (either with screenshots or a video)

Good luck (y)

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
If youre aiming to win those pony races, just be warned that you need a slave with S+ for pony racing, a load of gear (about 100 sparks in total I think), her endurance should be ideally S+, and I heard that temperament plays a part too

And even then you'll still need some luck and lots of save scumming. In other words, its not easy, and the rewards are paltry as well. Not really worth it in my opinion.

As for the place availability, to rent other areas you need to raise your rank with them i.e. you need to sell slaves to the residence within that area.
I believe you can ask the Colosseum bull about the upcoming race track, and the wiki has a guide to how much speed you'll want on the different parts of the track. With enough knowledge of both how the speed works and the specific track, you can actually get through without save-scumming at all. Although yeah, I personally think the race track is a bit too risky if your slave is not maximized in pony training, because a failure often means a dead slave and then everything up until then was a waste.

Last edited:

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
What obedience difficulty level are you playing?

The moronic trait makes punishments ineffective, so the trick is to train her in a way that avoids the need for punishment. That means only giving her tasks she’s willing to do (early on, school and tutors help with this) and performs adequately (clothes and mood help with this, plus choosing a suitable activity).

Depending on obedience difficulty setting and how high her attributes are, it can take a while to reach positive obedience and start building devotion. Make sure you are maintaining aura supremacy over her so her taming trends in the right direction.

Later in the game, the combination of domini dictum and a philtre elixir can save you a lot of time with that trait.
What is the main difference between school and tutors apart from the price and that the tutor comes to your place? I must admit, when I play the game, I often find myself searching through the qsrc file in the LOCATION folder with Notepad++, because I like to understand how the game works. And very often I look for your comments in those files, because they are usually extremely informative :D

Reactions: qwertyu12359

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I've been playing on the custom sandbox game mode. I don't know what difficulty it is. I know when it comes to the tutorial, I can beat the easy slave, but I fail the normal difficulty slave even after 100 hours of playing. Which tells me I just don't get it haha. I can usually get the normal difficulty slave from the tutorial built up to D+ and start training sex skills when I run out of money. I just can't build up obedience fast enough. At least with her you can build obedience even if it does take insanly long. Some of the slaves from the sandbox mode simply won't improve no matter what I do.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
I've been playing on the custom sandbox game mode. I don't know what difficulty it is. I know when it comes to the tutorial, I can beat the easy slave, but I fail the normal difficulty slave even after 100 hours of playing. Which tells me I just don't get it haha. I can usually get the normal difficulty slave from the tutorial built up to D+ and start training sex skills when I run out of money. I just can't build up obedience fast enough.
Custom start has a difficulty toggle at the top of the scroll (easy - normal - extreme).
1690574526490.png
If you see Cheats under Game Options, you picked easy.
1690574585916.png
If you only see Difficult / Hardcore under the obedience difficulty setting under Game Options, you picked extreme.
1690574645228.png
Otherwise, you can switch the obedience difficulty under the options menu between Easy, Classic and Difficult. Easy is equivalent to the tutorial. Normal requires a bit more effort to raise obedience.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
My game settings say classic/Normal and since I am failing the normal difficulty tutorial character, it makes sense that I am also failing in sandbox mode as well. Either I take too long to gain a profit or I can't train them and I lose money. Some characters are fine though. My assistant was pretty easy to break. I suppose I could set the game to easy mode but I feel kinda bad that I can't even play it on normal mode after the amount of time I have spent on it. Just seems beyond me. I may try easy mode or keep experimenting with the normal difficulty tutorial character to see if I can squeeze out any further efficiency from my training methods. Though, I'm completely lost on how I would do that.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Could you walk us through the sequence of actions you're taking?
I give her a sundress and slippers to improve her mood. I give her supplements to help deal with energy. I set "no masturbation" and " No orgasm" as rules and then I train her in athletics. The next day I expand my aura and encourage her. Then I train in athletics and maid. I give her rewards alternating between moral encouragement, free time, and sweets. Her rewards are always balanced by the reward points she earned. By day 16 all of her spoiling is gone, and she is doing the maid work and the cooking with 5 buds of obedience and a pleased attitude. She has a D+ rating and nutritionist has been assigned to deal with her metabolism. This is where everything goes downhill. By day 20 she will drop back down to F- with two thorns of rebellion no matter what I do. I can keep training her and rewarding her and she will remain happy, but her class will drop to F- and her obedience will cease to exist. D+ recommends training sexual skills in order to level up further but I can't train her in sexual skill because she is arrogant, and I have no idea how you could lower pride by 80 points within the financial limitations of the tutorial. I don't know why she just drops off a cliff and all of her obedience disappears because there is no explanation and the goals to get her to C+ seem unreasonable. I have a save file at day 16 which gives me 3 or 4 days before the magical drop off point and I have tried a bunch of different things, but it always ends around day 40 to 60 depending on what I have experimented with and her rated at F- like she started.

Last edited:

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
My game settings say classic/Normal and since I am failing the normal difficulty tutorial character, it makes sense that I am also failing in sandbox mode as well. Either I take too long to gain a profit or I can't train them and I lose money. Some characters are fine though. My assistant was pretty easy to break. I suppose I could set the game to easy mode but I feel kinda bad that I can't even play it on normal mode after the amount of time I have spent on it. Just seems beyond me. I may try easy mode or keep experimenting with the normal difficulty tutorial character to see if I can squeeze out any further efficiency from my training methods. Though, I'm completely lost on how I would do that.
The game is not easy. It took my a long time to learn how to train a decent slave in a short to moderate amount of time.
I'd suggest you start with either Blade or Robespierre as character. They both start out with a lot of money, which means you can afford to rent a house, and I would NOT suggest trying to live in the Slums on your first playthroughs.

When you get your first slave, you can check in the Slaver's Guild for Contract Work, but if the slave you need to train has Pink endurance, temperament, nature or pride, you're probably better off buying a slave at the slave market.

When I shop for new slaves, I check the price of course. I try to keep the spending to less than 50 on a new slave. Then of course check her stats. If you have high Medic skill, it's easier to increase their endurance and physique because you can control their calories completely, and supplements make it fairly easy to get endurance to B+.

Then I check their Nature, Temperament and Pride. Of Nature and Temperament, I personally thing Nature is the hardest one to get back up if it gets low. You'll either want them to be Purple or Dark Blue, and you want pride to be purple or better. If Nature and Temperament are too high (light blue or green), the slave will be very difficult to deal with because she rebels a lot. Not impossible to take care of, but can be very tricky, and beating her in fights regularly will absolutely tank her Endurance. Like, she can go from B+ Endurance to Dying (Red) in just a few fights, and that means you'll need a lot of time to get her back up.

The reason why you don't want her nature and temperament to be too low is, that if she starts despairing, those stats can drop quickly and you end up with a mentally broken slave that you can't really use. It's not impossible to repair her mental state, but I'd suggest you try and keep her from ending there in the first place.

When you do end up buying a slave you think you can train it's important to:
- Get her a collar (either from Steel Rose or Ashure's Treasure). A collar increases Taming every day and if she runs away she will be returned. - Just a normal leather collar will do, it's the cheapest option. Don't use Steel Collars unless you want her mood to be low. But if you want, you could invest in an ornamented collar, because that will also increase her Style and Exoticism (which are factors when you are trying to sell her).

- Check her health in the Medical Center (Serpentine -> Technosphere) and cure her if she has rotphilis or if she is pregnant

- Get her a Brand Tattoo at Uncle Bo's (unless you're doing Contract work in which case she is already branded)

- Optionally I usually get my new slaves soft slippers and a sundress to help with their mood, but you can also wait with these clothings if you want to give them as rewards. If you do wait, it's very effective to give a Sundress as reward as soon as possible (if she has 2 merit of course) because she goes from naked (mood debuff) to wearing something she likes (mood buff).

- The first 3 days: Explain her position. I'm not entirely certain what this affects, but it does seem to have an effect. Maybe it affects her taming/awareness/habit or something - and these aura stats are important for obedience
- If her mood is very low, you can use Encourage to try and increase it, but beware you can only use this option a limited amount of times (the amount varies depending on certain factors) so try to only use it when you really need to increase her mood.
- On day 2 or 3, ask her "What do you think of me" (you can also check her aura. If she has too many red spikes of rebellion, she may not want to talk to you at all in which case you have to punish her). When she tells you that she doesn't mind doing a bit of housework, you can either train her in the Maid skill or simply ask her to clean the house, and in many cases, this will give her a feeling of merit which you can reward.

These really are the basics to get started. For rules, you need to check 2 of them to avoid spoilage. I usually start out with No Masturbation and Deny Orgasm, because they are pretty much free at the beginning of every slave. They're not interested in masturbating until their sexual arousal increases to 4 or 5. But if you need an excuse to spank her every day (to increase her fear of you) you could check Behave: Humility. In the first few days she will most likely break that rule, and you can either spank her or you can use a Shaming punishment to lower her pride faster.

After a few decades of training, you will most likely have trained your slave to get one specialization and be D+, then you can increase her style and exoticism with certain clothing (check the wiki's Items page to see what clothing gives style and exoticism), and you can either get her some piercings or tattoos if you want. It'll increase her value. On the day you're selling her, make sure her mood is good, go to the Salon Elven Laid in White Town and give her the Full Beauty Treatment. This way she will be presentable and increase her "Charm" stat, which can affect the price you'll get for her. I usually sell slaves to the various residents. So find one that wants a slave with the specialization you trained and sell her. Bargain for a better price, and often you can get more than they offer.

I'm pretty sure there's also guides on the wiki btw. But this is how I start out most of my games.

Reactions: the_sexiton

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
ImperatorAugustusTertius

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but if you start the day at B+ Strength, eat at the Virgin's Hip, but during the day your strength increases, the daily meal goes from Dark Blue to Red and your slaver will cook an F- quality meal at the end of the day, which seems to affect mood more than if the meal was just dark blue. There's an option to eat a better meal at the Virgin's Hip, but since you already ate, you can't do that.

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
I give her a sundress and slippers to improve her mood. I give her supplements to help deal with energy. I set "no masturbation" and " No orgasm" as rules and then I train her in athletics. The next day I expand my aura and encourage her. Then I train in athletics and maid. I give her rewards alternating between moral encouragement, free time, and sweets. Her rewards are always balanced by the reward points she earned. By day 16 all of her spoiling is gone, and she is doing the maid work and the cooking with 5 buds of obedience and a pleased attitude. She has a D+ rating and nutritionist has been assigned to deal with her metabolism. This is where everything goes downhill. By day 20 she will drop back down to F- with two thorns of rebellion no matter what I do. I can keep training her and rewarding her and she will remain happy, but her class will drop to F- and her obedience will cease to exist. D+ recommends training sexual skills in order to level up further but I can't train her in sexual skill because she is arrogant, and I have no idea how you could lower pride by 80 points within the financial limitations of the tutorial. I don't know why she just drops off a cliff and all of her obedience disappears because there is no explanation and the goals to get her to C+ seem unreasonable. I have a save file at day 16 which gives me 3 or 4 days before the magical drop off point and I have tried a bunch of different things, but it always ends around day 40 to 60 depending on what I have experimented with and her rated at F- like she started.
You ought to share a save with us, because from your description it really does sound like the slave is spoiled, very spoiled.
Fear increases obedience, and as it reduces you will naturally see obedience dip a bit. But the goal is to get the slave to be more devoted, so it compensates for the obedience gained from fear.

If the slave is spoiled, her devotion will suffer a blow and her obedience will reduce. But admitably Ive never got my slave spoiled to the extent that her obedience goes negative.

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
By day 16 all of her spoiling is gone, and she is doing the maid work and the cooking with 5 buds of obedience and a pleased attitude. She has a D+ rating and nutritionist has been assigned to deal with her metabolism. This is where everything goes downhill. By day 20 she will drop back down to F- with two thorns of rebellion no matter what I do. ... I have a save file at day 16 which gives me 3 or 4 days before the magical drop off point and I have tried a bunch of different things, but it always ends around day 40 to 60 depending on what I have experimented with and her rated at F- like she started.
Starting from day 16, please describe: her assigned rules, her aura on each day, and happens each day.

+5 to -2 in 4 days. It sounds like she became spoiled and may have lost some of her taming.

Losing taming can happen over time if her aura is stronger than the master's.

As for pride, rules like behave humility, pet and silence will be followed without forcing if her obedience is high enough. Deny toileting is also effective but may need to be forced. Forcing rules can cause despair, however, so is best done sparingly. Training her as a pet, pony or cow also lowers pride.

She can be trained in sex lessons (e.g. start with kissing, seduction) even while she is arrogant.

You can reach C+ rank with minimal training in a variety of sex skills, and reaching D- in a sex skill requires only one lesson.

1690645282793.png 1690645303683.png

Last edited:
Reactions: the_sexiton

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I've been closely monitoring it and it looks like she has one flicker of fear a minute and when that disappears, she loses 5 obedience which drops her back down to F class. A single spank can bring her back up to 4 obedience. She has no signs of spoiling during the ordeal. She won't agree to kiss with a 5 obedience, but I did manage to get her up to 9 obedience with 2 devotion and a single flicker of fear a minute. At that point she would obey sex training. I managed to get her to 4 obedience with no fear which shows signs of progress, but I ran out of money. I'm going need to spend less money next time. One thing I have noticed is her aura is stronger than mine. How do I control that?

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes