zack12121

Feb 8, 2021
where can i install the version where lolis are included?

ive looked but all the links ive tried are usually dead

krustus

Feb 21, 2022
Hey, my friends i am finally back from the Dead, did ya miss me? Hehe damn i am glad to be back i tell you.

So let me get the important question out of the way first: What developments did i miss? Last time i was active there was amazing development in terms of AI-Art for this game - so can i look forward to some nice image packs that were released? Can some of you nice fellows bring me up to snuff what happend in the last 8 months?

Hehe and don't worry when i start playing again i fully inent to continue my Guide series, i haven't forgotten.

Man, feels nice to be among fellow degenerates once more!

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
where can i install the version where lolis are included?

ive looked but all the links ive tried are usually dead
Its literally on the front page.

Far as I know, the links in gofiles are still active.

sarinee

Apr 12, 2021
Guys, does anyone know the game of this character? View attachment 2774077
Such avatar pics with transparent backgrounds may be hard to find on anime pics websites (Sankaku channel, konachan, yandere, danbooru pixiv rule34 etc.), for me, the most likely place where I see these avatar pics is Ehentai, someones share original CGs of games on it.
And in this way, the pics cannot be easily found by google image search, SauceNAO, yandex etc.

Reactions: bear0v0

bear0v0

Mar 20, 2019
Such avatar pics with transparent backgrounds may be hard to find on anime pics websites (Sankaku channel, konachan, yandere, danbooru pixiv rule34 etc.), for me, the most likely place where I see these avatar pics is Ehentai, someones share original CGs of games on it.
And in this way, the pics cannot be easily found by google image search, SauceNAO, yandex etc.
True, already tried.

bear0v0

Mar 20, 2019
My method is to take a screenshot (Win+Shift+S) and paste it to Yandex image's search bar. For this one I got several results that match pretty close, but I'm not sure for any of them (no tatoo).
Thank you. But it's different character I think.

slave-box

Jul 19, 2022
Hello, I am a Chinese game fan of Jack-o-nine-tails. First of all, thank you for making this game. I like it very much, and many people in China like this game.
But an unfortunate thing happened a few years ago. The Chinese-language community of the game was taken over by the profiteers who banned the distribution of free resources and sold his own mechanically translated version of the game, as well as older versions by other people translated, at high prices.
The community was abandoned, many people wanted to play the game but couldn't, and even if they paid for it, all they got was an extremely poor mechanical translation.
I couldn't stand this anymore, so I spent months translating the latest version of the game myself and posted it for free online.
However, there are still some problems. The game sold by the profiteers contains a lot of pictures that are not in the original, and the game size is 13.9 GB.
I would like to ask the creator if he used the image mod on this forum or did he get the image from somewhere else? I want to incorporate these images into the game I translate.
If it is a mod on the forum, please let me know the link address. If it is not a mod on the forum, I would like to send the game to you, hoping to add it to the next version of the game or make it a separate picture pack.
Thank you very much!
(I don't know English or code, so it's hard to make it on my own)
(Although I do not know English, and also use mechanical translation of the game, but I will compare the results of several mechanical translations, and polish, so that the translation is more refined)
(I have mechanically translated these words. Please forgive me if there are any inaccuracies or tone problems. Thank you.)
I am also a loyal Chinese player of this game. I also experience the phenomenon you mentioned. Can you share the forum where you share the game in a private message? A good environment is really important.
感谢大佬。

• Hey there
Reactions: StJesuz

Ireus

Oct 11, 2021
So I just started this game yesterday. And still confused about things can anyone teach me a strategy how to increase obedience effectively, I am having a hard time getting my slave to D+ because lack of obedience

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
So I just started this game yesterday. And still confused about things can anyone teach me a strategy how to increase obedience effectively, I am having a hard time getting my slave to D+ because lack of obedience
If you have improved your slave from F rank, then you are already on the right path. It's hard to give specific advice because slaves differ and respond to different things. I suggest reading the tutorial again, especially part 2 about submission.

I'd add that it's very beneficial to use items when gaining obedience. Brands and collars are the biggest impact, I tend to favor the steel collar for general training, I also like to use a pair of leather shackles on her hands. If you want to take things up a notch, the crown of thorns and nipple chain help the slave to realize her place, but beware the mood penalties. Use the other item slots to set your slave up for success in whatever field you want to train her. As she succeeds, you can reward her and offset the bad mood from unpleasant clothes.

Reactions: Ireus

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Most of the info you need can be found on the wiki;

If youre able to get to D- then that's a good start. A few general rules;

- Dont let spoiled go beyond 1. In fact dont let it go past 0 at all. Its one of the hardest things to reduce as the game progresses.
- If you get fear to 3 then usually they'll be D-, at that point the criteria to focus on would be awareness, taming and habit. Taming and habit are more easily obtained because you can just put on her leather collars and crown of thorns, awareness is raised by praising/punishing appropriately. Most of these you'll have to figure out the best way for yourself, because slaves differ according to many stats and everyone has a different way of approaching this game.
- Always start the day with explaining position, until the game tells you its not going to work anymore.
- Keep your slaves happy for the most part. The 'encourage' function is one of the best moves in the game. Make sure to use it and use it wisely.

xiaoguodedichen

Jul 13, 2023
Mirarara,帖子:11210663,会员:1763716 said:
我没想到还有这样的华人社区。那么现在社区去哪儿了?或者说原来的社区在哪里?
[/引用]
能告诉我论坛在哪里吗?谢谢

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes