Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
View attachment 2814536
I just experimented, it's the fourth morning of a new slave. Rewards easily increase spoiling without reducing Despair (rewards are for a 10 outfit, 2 hot springs and 1 park)

Sleeping on the floor, eating junk food, no orgasms and no masturbation.

Of course the rewards are intentional, I'm just experimenting.
Early game i dont typically always reward slaves alot and especially not 2 times a day cuz thats just spoiling incoming, once they get at least 1 devotion or high obedience then i can reward them once per day. Also be very careful on your punishment you do not want despair, i usually stick with shaming unless specific circumstance calls for something else

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Ok I got it figured out. So I'm sure there was a way but considering how deep into training I was I just couldn't turn her around no matter what I did. I tried beatings, shaming, rape, and it always found away to either break her or start adding even more spoiling when I all I did was punish her. I'm not sure what the deal was but I decided to start over with her from a save I made before I started training her.

I didn't realise until I was told that washing a slave is considered a reward or it can contibute to spoiling. This time I let her sleep on the floor and I gave her a sundress to keep her attitude in check. I focused on building witchcraft and alchemy and I didn't give her any rewards. I simply brought her to elven laid every day and that was enough to keep her in check. Every once in a while her attitude would drop too low and I would use level 1 and 2 bondage to correct her. This ate through her negative thorns of rejection and destroyed the spoiling that she was purchased with. By day 15 she had 3 obedience and all of her stats were in order with a D- rating. After pushing my common stats up I began sex training and then I started rewarding her using all the points she earned but if she hit 5 points before all of her energy was out then I would keep training and spend them at the end of the day. I got her to B+ in 60 days. I spent 1,625 sparks building her and negotiated about 4000 sparks for her sale. So I made about 2375 sparks and I'm going to build a gladiator next so I don't have to worry about spending money to keep my energy up and I'll be able to keep up with slaves that have high energy. phew, it really was easy once I started it the way it was supposed to go but if you build them for 15 days and run into a brick wall regarding character building, you might as well start over because you did something wrong. I think it took me about 4 hours real time to train her from start to finish.

Last edited:

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
When I earn 5 reward points I use only one of them. Last time I brought her some flowers and it made her optimistic without adding another ball of spoiling. It's getting pretty dicey though. If she breaks the masturbation rules I could spank her and that would raise fear as PDP19 is suggesting. My only problem with that is fear runs out and when it does it can cause chaos. I think I'm done playing for the night though. I appreciate the help guys. The game has alot I like about it and if I learn to deal with these training issues I think I'll be able to enjoy it. I may actually try turning up the difficulty and see how I feel about it. I'll have to think about it.
imo dont use no masturbation if she breaks it cuz then you have to punish her more than you need to and it makes it way harder or impossible to train cuz her mood will be trash, you can enable it later

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Yeah the no masturbation and orgasm are good options to enable at the start but once you start sex training you probably have enough obedience to enable other options like not using the bathroom without permission or calling you master ect. Alot of these the slave will learn to enjoy eventually.

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
qwertyu12359

I believe this question has been asked before, but I am so very poor at searching through threads on this forum.

Is it possible to make a modpack for sounds that the game will use instead of the original sounds? Or would I have to overwrite the current sounds? And does it only read wave files or can it read other sound files as well?

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Is it normal? Angelika wants me to train a broken slave.
View attachment 2815762
A lot of the contracts you can get from Angelika are not worth doing. Many of the slaves she wants you to train start out with stats that means it'll take too long to train the slave compared to how much she'll pay you. Even if she wants a D- or D+ slave, you still have to train them to B+ in their specializations.

It's worth to check Angelika for contract work if you don't have a slave, but since she will only offer you 1 contract each day, I usually end up buying new slaves from the Slave Market.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I looked a lot in the game code these past few days to answer my questions about how to increase/decrease most (aura) stats (primary increasing devotion and reducing Despair)
For those interested: here's the things I found that are out of date in the Wiki:

on "Rewards:Free time":

An hour of fun11 energyReduces despair by half of slave's Habit, Taming, Awareness, and Devotion.

2.2.3: Reduce despair by Temperament*1.

Fun till evening2All remaining energy (at least 2)Reduces Despair by slave's Habit, Taming, Awareness, and Devotion.

2.2.3: Reduces despair by Temperament*2.
Hot Springs3$2 and 1 energyCleans slave and reduces Despair by their Habit, Taming, Awareness, and Devotion. Improves Nature and Devotion once per day, and Empathy per visit.

2.2.3: Doesn't increase Devotion.
Reduces Despair by temperament*1.
Increase Nature per 1 (if below 4=A+ Determined Nature) once per day.
Increase Empathy per 2 (if below 3=B+ Sensitive) per visit.
Garden of Gethsemane42 energyMood bonus is almost entirely based on slave's Fear and Despair. Significantly reduces Fear, Despair, and Spoiling. Reduces Pride and Arousal. Increases Empathy if below 3, Nature if below 2, and Devotion always.

2.2.3: Doesn't increase Devotion.

Increases Mood (1 level of Mood=100) by 10 + Fear*5 + Despair*5 (min 25 and max 60) and give a temporary Mood bonus/Moodlet (Free time for entertainement) which give I guess 1 level of mood for the day.

Reduces Fear by Fear*4. (exemple: if you have 2 "Rubys of fear", it will reduces it per 10 points)
Reduces Despair by Despair*5.
Reduces Spoil by Spoil*4.
Increase Empathy per 2. (if below 3=B+ Sensitive)
Increase Nature per 2. (if below 2=C+ Uncertain)"
Golden Cage5$5 and All remaining energy (at least 3)Having more energy positively effects mood. Reduces Despair. Increases Nature, Temperament, Empathy, and Devotion. Raises Spoil by Temperament (glitch?).

2.2.3:

Increase Mood by (1 + Empathy + Nature + Temperament + Spoil + Energy spent)*3 with a maximum of +78 Mood. Also give a temporary Moodlet (+1 level of Mood for the day, same as Garden of Gethsemane I guess)

Reduces Despair by Temperament*3.
Increase Nature by energy spent. (so per 3 minimum )
Increase Temperament per 1.
Increase Empathy per 2.
Increase Devotion per 3.
Raises Spoil by Temperament.
And Increase Hygiene per 3.
(I didn't find the amount needed to Clean from Filfthy to Pristine in the code but it looks like it's 10 points from experience)

Also, in rules:
-Sleep In my bed gives 1 Devotion if Slave Pride <3 (at least B+ Aloof), Despair=0 and Devotion>=2

Finally, "Thick Steel Ring" seems to give +1 Taming overnight and -0.2 Mood per Day per piercing slot. (the wiki doesn't mention it).

And for those next, I would need some confirmation because I don't really understand some parts of the code:

-Eat Leftover: gives 1 Devotion overnight if Pride <2 (at least A+ Open), Despair=0, Slave Mood >3 (Pleased or better), Devotion >=2 and (at least C- Proud) and Cooked Food Quality>Slave Devotion if master_eats_dinner = 0

(For exemple, as long as slaves have the Pride,Despair and Mood requirement, Leftover would give +1 Devotion overnight to Slaves with 2,3 or 4 Devotion from food of a S+ Cook (foodquality=5), a A+ Cook (food quality=4) would give this bonus to Slaves with 2&3 Devotion and a B+ Cook (foodquality=3) would give this bonus only for a slave with 2 Devotion.)

The part I'm not sure I about "master_eats_dinner = 0":
From what i understand the master has not to eat the cooked food, so would slaves only get the Devotion bonus if the master got food from Virgin Hips or a Restaurant date?

About Despair: From what i understood from the code, if someone can confirm me if I got it right.
Doing a favorite activity (exemple Dancing if the Slave has Balerine Trait) seems to give -1 Despair (point), if the Slave isn't reluctant/disobedient (needs 10 Diligence, another "Hidden stat") and give a daily Moodlet (Did a favorite activity) which gives 1 daily Mood level Bonus.

At last, altough i managed to get most info I wanted from the code, I still have 4 questions I couldn't answer:

1) Each level of spoil gives -1 Devotion overnight.
But how does it works if the the slave spoil change overnight? (as several factors can change spoil through the night) :

Example : A slave goes to bed with 1 Spoil and wake up with 0 Spoil , would the slave still get -1 Devotion overnight.
Another example: Would a 0 Spoil slave who woke up with 1 Spoil get or not -1 Devotion overnight?

-The same question would apply to slaves with 1 Despair who wake up with 0 Despair, would they get or not the daily Devotion bonus from Awareness, Taming and Habit?
-And the other way around would a 0 Despair slave who woke up with 1 Despair still get this Devotion bonus or not?

2) Has anyone the Hidden value of the different learning (common and sexuals) skills level and aura stats (devotion, despair, fear, taming or even obedience)? Is there a way to know how many "learning points" or "stats points" do you need to increase a skill to each different levels.
(I didn't find anything in the code except level 1 devotion would require 20 devotion points (in fact goes to -10 to 10, with a beginning a 0 but often decrease to -10 if forced rules &/or spoilt before traning devotion) and that only one "experience" is needed to increase any sexual skill from E to D).

3) Is there a maximum learning bonus from items?:
For example, a slave with a Leather Corset (+4 sexual learning bonus), Leather Shackles on Hands (+1) and High Boots (+2) would get a total of +7 sexual learning bonus.
Or a slave could get +13 Pony learning bonus with the 4 pieces of Pony gear.
Is it right?

4) In Active Sex, can "Massage her","Arouse her","Caress with mouth/hands" increase arousal, attention or oppenness with enough skill? I still didn't manage to get any change of attitude with these options, evening when spamming them, altough I guess my Slaver lacks petting/oral experience.

Sorry for the huge post and thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359

Is it possible to make a modpack for sounds that the game will use instead of the original sounds? Or would I have to overwrite the current sounds? And does it only read wave files or can it read other sound files as well?
It is possible, you'll simply have to report the new filenames in QGEN.

Overwriting the current sound files is of course the least time consuming solution.

I advise normalizing every new sound/music file to -24LUFS as it's the current norm chosen. And preferably choose original sources for songs (don't download from YouTube out of convenience as it is compressed audio, you'd rather go to a private tracker and download pieces of an album in FLAC)

The game could read Flac or mp3 files, they were used in previous versions, but I think you'd have to tweak the engine part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Svenn85

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
The part I'm not sure I about "master_eats_dinner = 0":
From what i understand the master has not to eat the cooked food, so would slaves only get the Devotion bonus if the master got food from Virgin Hips or a Restaurant date?
I believe it's the other way around. If you eat at the Virgin's Hip, there are no leftovers.

Has anyone the Hidden value of the different learning (common and sexuals) skills level and aura stats (devotion, despair, fear, taming or even obedience)? Is there a way to know how many "learning points" or "stats points" do you need to increase a skill to each different levels.
(I didn't find anything in the code except level 1 devotion would require 20 devotion points and that only one "experience" is needed to increase any sexual skill from E to D).
I'm pretty sure it's the same advancement as attributes. Let me see if I can find the code.

cont_atr_min = 0
cont_atr_threshold[0] = 0
cont_atr_threshold[1] = 10
cont_atr_threshold[2] = 20
cont_atr_threshold[3] = 40
cont_atr_threshold[4] = 80
cont_atr_threshold[5] = 160
cont_atr_max = 200

As far as I know, skills are also listed as a type of attribute in the code as per this example in the code:

$atr_name['service'] = 'Maid'
$atr_name['cook'] = 'Cooking'
$atr_name['nurse'] = 'Nursing'
$atr_name['secretary'] = 'Secretary'
$atr_name['gladiatrix'] = 'Gladiatrix'
$atr_name['alchemy'] = 'Alchemy'
$atr_name['enchanter'] = 'Witchcraft'
$atr_name['expression'] = 'Elocution'
$atr_name['calisthenics'] = 'Dancing'
$atr_name['art'] = 'Painting'
$atr_name['music'] = 'Music'
$atr_name['pet'] = 'Pet'
$atr_name['dressage'] = 'Pony'
$atr_name['cowSK'] = 'Cow'

3) Is there a maximum learning bonus from items?:
For example, a slave with a Leather Corset (+4 sexual learning bonus), Leather Shackles on Hands (+1) and High Boots (+2) would get a total of +7 sexual learning bonus.
Or a slave could get +13 Pony learning bonus with the 4 pieces of Pony gear.
Is it right?
I believe item bonuses affect diligence which in turn affects the outcome of the training as per:

! ITEM BONUSES
if $target_skill ! '':
dynamic $replace($recalc_equipment_bonuses, 'dyn'+'slave', 'dynslave') &! refresh learn_bonus for slave (used in $misc_bonus)
interaction_dynslave['diligence'] += dyneval('result = learn_bonus[$target_skill]') &! item bonuses increase diligence

And my understanding is, that diligence has a range of 0 to 5 as per:

$dyn_diligence = {
! called from interaction_result after $dyn_repulse_check
! sets interaction_*['diligence'] in range [0,5], zero reflects inadequate/lackluster effort, positive reflects praise-worthy effort
! interaction_*['motivation_repulse'] can be set by caller in [0,5] range as a malus to overcome (motivation_repulse affects only diligence, not obedience)
! this function adjusts diligence to account for $target_affinity, if set by caller (affinities have strong influence)
! this function also imposes a range of [0, diligence] on the sex_quality global (which represents the slave applying skills to improve sex for partner)
! expects to be called with dynamic $replace($dyn_diligence, 'dyn'+'slave', 'a slave instance variable')

But I have not been able to fully understand how training works, since it's somewhat complicated in the code (at least for me)

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
I believe it's the other way around. If you eat at the Virgin's Hip, there are no leftovers.
Hi, the code for this entry is:

if slave['pride'] < 2 and slave['angst'] <= 0 and slave['mood'] > 3 and slave['moral'] >= 2:
if cooked_food > slave['moral'] and master_eats_dinner = 0: slave_rate['moral'] += 1 & slave['pos_cookie'] = 1 &! being allowed to eat an entire high-quality meal can increase devotion - ImperatorAugustus
if slave['pos_cookie'] > 0: slave_rate['moral'] += 1
slave_rate['instinct'] += 1

Here it says :

if cooked_food > slave['moral'] and master_eats_dinner = 0

-Which would translate to me as IF the cooked food is > slave devotion (therefore some food were cooked by a slave) and the master doesn't eat (the) dinner (master_eats_dinner = 0).

Also:

if slave['pride'] < 2 and slave['angst'] <= 0 and slave['mood'] > 3 and slave['moral'] >= 2:
if cooked_food > slave['moral'] and master_eats_dinner = 0: slave_rate['moral'] += 1 & slave['pos_cookie'] = 1

-From what I understand here, if the two lines are true, slave get +1 devotion & "pos_cookie".

if slave['pos_cookie'] > 0: slave_rate['moral'] += 1
slave_rate['instinct'] += 1

-And then, if "pos_cookie" is true, slave gets 1 devotion and 1 taming. Which means would means it gets +1 devotion a second time?

This code line is particulary hard to read for me ://

I also looked back to the "reward with a date" code line and found something I didn't see:

!interaction type - reward with a date
if $interaction_type = 'praise_date':
interaction_date_success = 5
if interaction_reward_potence < 40: interaction_date_success = 4
if interaction_reward_potence < 10: interaction_date_success = 3
if interaction_reward_potence < 5: interaction_date_success = 2
if interaction_reward_potence <= 1: interaction_date_success = 1
dynamic "$text[1] = '<<$date_description[interaction_reward_level]>>'" &! this assumes that each interaction_reward_level of this type has only a single interaction
dynamic "$text[2] = '<<$date_result[interaction_date_success]>>'"
dynamic $special_part
dynamic $replace($dyn_erotic_stimulation, 'dyn'+'slave', 'slave') &! should be done after $special_part - ImperatorAugustus
if interaction_date_success > 2 and interaction_slave['diligence'] > 0 and slave['domini_dictum'] = 0 and slave['pride'] < 4:
slave_rate['temper'] += 1
slave_rate['moral'] += max(0, min(2, (1 + interaction_reward_level)/2) - slave_already_done_today[$str(interaction)])

dynamic $replace($dyn_erotic_stimulation, 'dyn'+'slave', 'slave').

Does it means the Devotion bonus from "Reward with a date" overwrite the devotion gained from the "Erotic reward"? (erotic reward hasn't this line).
Therefore, should you do the date then the erotic reward to get both bonus in the same day??

Last edited:
Reactions: Svenn85

ImperatorAugustusTertius

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2020
You can use spoiler tags for big blocks of code to make your posts more readable.

being allowed to eat an entire high-quality meal can increase devotion
If there is cooked food of sufficient quality and the master doesn’t eat any of it (because he ate earlier, at restaurant or club), then the slave benefits extra.

pos_cookie can be true without the slave eating the whole meal: there’s a benefit even for just scraps.

Does it means the Devotion bonus from "Reward with a date" overwrite the devotion gained from the "Erotic reward"? (erotic reward hasn't this line).
No. That line applies erotic stimulation effects, not devotion, and there is no overwriting anywhere in the code you quoted.

Therefore, should you do the date then the erotic reward to get both bonus in the same day??
Incorrect. Order does not matter.

Reactions: Svenn85 and tak51

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I got question does Characters traits change if I restart all over again and buy the same Slave, her Traits go Different or the same I mean look at that Tips please.png and sanity did go away without any problem so let's say I will go save load trick and get the same slave would she will have the same traits ?

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
I got question does Characters traits change if I restart all over again and buy the same Slave, her Traits go Different or the same I mean look at that View attachment 2817075 and sanity did go away without any problem so let's say I will go save load trick and get the same slave would she will have the same traits ?
No. When you see a slave, she is already completely generated including hidden traits.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Depends when and where you saved. If you saved after she was already offered but before you accepted then if you reload that save she’ll have the same traits.
I mean I got UntitledTr.png this girl she got These Traits Tips please.png now I Would Start new Game and go to trade save before enter the Slave bet until she jumps in would she still have the same Traits ?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes