the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Is there anything I need to know about maintaining an assistant? I trained one up to S+ class but I've had some assistants in the past that had abilites start to slip. Do I need to do physical training with them regularly to maintain their stats?

Also, is there any benefit to training a cow in any other areas other than cow skill? Is there a benefit to raising the class of a cow if you are not interested in selling them because you want to use them for your own milk and milk sales?

Last edited:

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
Is there anything I need to know about maintaining an assistant? I trained one up to S+ class but I've had some assistants in the past that had abilites start to slip. Do I need to do physical training with them regularly to maintain their stats?
I suppose you are talking about the attributes of your assistant because to my knowledge skills do not drain over time if not used.
Attributes will change depending on what you are doing with her :

- Nature and Temperament will go up after a victory in the arena, directing them toward S+ but a victory will also grow Pride which will reduce its rank (you want Pride to be low for S+). A victory will also drain Empathy, lowering its rank.

- Endurance will change in positive or negative for a lot of reasons but it should mainly go up as assistant without you worrying to much as long as you don't overwork her to death (avoid red stars). Some medical intervention affect health (Endurance) and it is noted by the doctor when this is the case (neoplasty is said to have "significant health consequences" for exemple). So if you don't do anything specific that lower Endurance her work and/or daily sexual activity should make it gradually grow toward S+ without the need to train Gymnastic skill daily, if you have to do that you may want to look into what is draining this attribute so much.

- Physique is an attribute that is prone to quick change with your assistant, especialy if you are aiming for S+ (model) because it has a narrow window of +20/-10. This attribute is mainly (but not only i think) affected by the calories remaining at the end of the day, you have to keep a good balance between -400/+400 (need to test to be sure, mine seem to be ok with -200/+200). This attribute can switch from model to slender/bony in a couple of days if you don't pay attention, which in turn will drain the Beauty attribute until you fix it.

You have hints at the bottom center of the window about what affect each attributes if you click on them.
The Anatomy tab give you a recap of what is currently affecting her Beauty, Style and Exoticism.

Reactions: the_sexiton

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I suppose you are talking about the attributes of your assistant because to my knowledge skills do not drain over time if not used.
Attributes will change depending on what you are doing with her :

- Nature and Temperament will go up after a victory in the arena, directing them toward S+ but a victory will also grow Pride which will reduce its rank (you want Pride to be low for S+). A victory will also drain Empathy, lowering its rank.

- Endurance will change in positive or negative for a lot of reasons but it should mainly go up as assistant without you worrying to much as long as you don't overwork her to death (avoid red stars). Some medical intervention affect health (Endurance) and it is noted by the doctor when this is the case (neoplasty is said to have "significant health consequences" for exemple). So if you don't do anything specific that lower Endurance her work and/or daily sexual activity should make it gradually grow toward S+ without the need to train Gymnastic skill daily, if you have to do that you may want to look into what is draining this attribute so much.

- Physique is an attribute that is prone to quick change with your assistant, especialy if you are aiming for S+ (model) because it has a narrow window of +20/-10. This attribute is mainly (but not only i think) affected by the calories remaining at the end of the day, you have to keep a good balance between -400/+400 (need to test to be sure, mine seem to be ok with -200/+200). This attribute can switch from model to slender/bony in a couple of days if you don't pay attention, which in turn will drain the Beauty attribute until you fix it.

You have hints at the bottom center of the window about what affect each attributes if you click on them.
The Anatomy tab give you a recap of what is currently affecting her Beauty, Style and Exoticism.
Thanks for the clarification. One other question I have. I find that the initial training to get into the positive obedience levels with a slave usually takes 15 days or so for me and as a result I find that characters offering 750 sparks for slaves to be not very beneficial to peruse. Once I sell to all of the customers who are offering 3500 sparks for B+ rated slaves will I eventually run out of them? I have heard that selling 3 slaves in a single quarter will open up the ability to meet with higher up officials that ask for higher quality slaves that pay out even more so I'm hoping this will keep everything in balance, but I figured I should ask if it becomes a problem or something I have to worry about. Maybe I'm taking too much time to train them, and 750 spark customers can be more useful? I'm just trying to make sure I'm not failing at something without even knowing it. I would hate to get 40 hours into this game and then run out of good customers and go broke.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. One other question I have. I find that the initial training to get into the positive obedience levels with a slave usually takes 15 days or so for me and as a result I find that characters offering 750 sparks for slaves to be not very beneficial to peruse. Once I sell to all of the customers who are offering 3500 sparks for B+ rated slaves will I eventually run out of them? I have heard that selling 3 slaves in a single quarter will open up the ability to meet with higher up officials that ask for higher quality slaves that pay out even more so I'm hoping this will keep everything in balance, but I figured I should ask if it becomes a problem or something I have to worry about. Maybe I'm taking too much time to train them, and 750 spark customers can be more useful? I'm just trying to make sure I'm not failing at something without even knowing it. I would hate to get 40 hours into this game and then run out of good customers and go broke.
If you play well, you usually get better returns from selling B+ slaves than D+.

If you're afraid that clients run out, there's still guild contracts, or even better: the auction.

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
I find that characters offering 750 sparks for slaves to be not very beneficial to peruse.
It really depend on the way you are playing, where you are in the game, with which character, the difficulty setting for obedience, etc.
Selling D+ for 750 sparks is the thing that permitted me to take off with Johny in normal start/normal difficulty, in addition to living in the slum (for 0 rent), lowest living condition (0 additional cost) and eating every day at Virgin's Hip (1 spark/day).

Let's say you train her in 20 days in this condition that should cost you something around 100-200 sparks, giving you a ~500 bonus by D+ and if you min-max even more you can achieve greater benefices.
This is good for the start but the game incite you to sell higher rank as soon as you can afford it.
If you have a house and a rent to pay, therefore higher living condition (so additional expenses), an assistant and cook food at home then yes selling D+ is likely to be a net loss.

Once I sell to all of the customers who are offering 3500 sparks for B+ rated slaves will I eventually run out of them?
I've read that they should ask again at some point but that it take time, in my current game i sold D+ in the outcast to two customers at the beginning of the game and they still don't need a new one 400 days later so i am not sure if they refresh but by the time they do (if they do) you will most likely not sell D+ anymore.

You can ask the guild for a contract, you will have an advance and a bonus if you deliver quickly.
I personnaly don't do contract but the option is there.

Or you can sell to sub-purchaser at the guild, not the best price but nice for a quick buck and it's unlimited, no prerequisites, he will give you a fixed price and you accept or refuse.

Finaly you can sell (indefinitly ? didn't tried) to quite a lot of NPCs, like the doctor, the bartender, Madame Jofre at the Salon or any NPC who let you ask "Check for preferences", they will tell you what they want.

At the point you are trying to sell B+ i would recommend you to sell them to the Guild Auction of Branded Slaves (every 10 days, don't confuse it with the slave auction where Farid sell slaves tho), you can make a very good benefice there.

I have heard that selling 3 slaves in a single quarter will open up the ability to meet with higher up officials
That is what i have heard aswell but i can't answer that since i don't sell to them anymore, maybe it's a fixed number sold or a specific rank with the faction.
I sold 1-2 D+ in each quarter at the start and then switched to the Guild Auction.
If you click on your character portrait > Objective tab > "I need to work my reputation", you will see your current reputation with each faction color coded and a hint about what you have to do to gain more like "i need to sell a C+ to them".

I'm just trying to make sure I'm not failing at something without even knowing it
This is higly likely to happen, this game as a 89° difficulty curve and you will certainly make mistakes in order to learn what is efficient and what isn't. I recommend to save often.
You will not run out of customers but you can quickly go broke if you don't pay attention to your expenses vs gain.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
Alright, I'm playing on normal difficulty, but I used Jack who has a much higher starting pay so I could afford to start selling B+ slaves right from the get-go. I can usually pull in 2000 sparks or more off of each of them. I tried the auction and it's not paying as much as the customers who are asking for B+ slaves but it's pretty close and once you get them up to B+ it's pretty easy to push them up to A class and make good cash indefinitely from the auction so that's good to know.

I think you need to sell 3 slaves in a district in order to open up higher paying customers and progress the game, but I don't know for certain because I have not gotten there yet. I plan to get about 10,000 sparks together and then move to the outcasts house. I have an S+ assistant and the Bull Ring and I'm pretty much just saving up to get a little cushion to help me afford the higher prices of living once I move into a house.

Is there any benefit to training a slave to high level before using them as a cow or should I just train them to B+ in cow skills and then get the necessary medical augmentations to get them producing milk? Perhaps I should ensure that athletics and other skills that will max a character's endurance are in order before putting them in the stable?

This is probably the 6th game I've started, and I have learned a lot. I'm starting to get the hang of training and the daily routine in the slums is no sweat especially after I got the bull ring. I'm hoping I will be able to manage some stability in the outcasts house and push towards opening up some new customers and taking on the special jobs for pony races and demon raising. I'm really trying to avoid another game over situation. I have about 10 save files but I might consider pushing it up to 20.

This is probably the hardest game I've ever played in terms of getting used to it. I spent over 100 hours before I finally started asking for help in this thread and I feel like I'm just now getting the hang of it after nearly a month of playing it. It can be frustrating but it's kind of rewarding and a breath of fresh air from modern AAA mainstream games with their tutorials for the lowest common denominator. I kind of miss the fun of learning a game like I used to back in the day so I'm not going to complain even though this is hard enough to turn many people away from the game, I think I will manage.

Last edited:
Reactions: StJesuz

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is Jack HF a mod or is it a different version of the game?
It's both

It's a "mod" or let's say an unofficial series of updates to v1.21. HF stands for Hongfire, and its community is defunct. It went until HF v1.7.5.

Our version is itself overhaul of v1.8, which was a single-man effort to update HF v1.7.5 (after its community went dead). So basically, F95 version is a direct continuation of it.

------------------
There's also a Chinese translation which alters our version and it is called HF v2.2 but my guess is that the Chinese developer either didn't know what HF stood for, or wanted to do an hommage to its community.

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
It's both

It's a "mod" or let's say an unofficial series of updates to v1.21. HF stands for Hongfire, and its community is defunct. It went until HF v1.7.5.

Our version is itself overhaul of v1.8, which was a single-man effort to update HF v1.7.5 (after its community went dead). So basically, F95 version is a direct continuation of it.

------------------
There's also a Chinese translation which alters our version and it is called HF v2.2 but my guess is that the Chinese developer either didn't know what HF stood for, or wanted to do an hommage to its community.
I see, thank you very much for the info.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
With a little experimentation I see that the auction can actually pay more than district customers if you add a enough flash to get their charm up. I had a charm level of A and sold a B+ slave for over 5000 sparks beating the best offers I could get on the street by 1000 sparks or more.

I'm still not sure what I should be doing with the cow slaves. I think I'm going to build them up until they have high endurance and not worry about class ranking or teaching them a bunch of abilities that they won't need. The slave I have wants to be a cow so I figure as long as she has the endurance and the medical augmentations she should be fine. Fingers crossed, but I'll certainly be saving before I commit so I can go back if I have to.

One thing I would recommend to improve the game is a button next to the game options button that allows you to quick save or possibly even multiple save buttons that quickly allow you to save in multiple save slots with a single mouse click. I play in full screen mode and it gets kind of annoying having to minimize the game every time I want to save without overwriting my last save.

Last edited:

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
One thing I would recommend to improve the game is a button next to the game options button that allows you to quick save or possibly even multiple save buttons that quickly allow you to save in multiple save slots with a single mouse click. I play in full screen mode and it gets kind of annoying having to minimize the game every time I want to save without overwriting my last save.
There is a quick save button, its F5. F2 for quickload

You theoretically never need multiple quicksave slots because youre only ever training one slave at a time. If you need to make multiple check points, manual saving is probably still fine.

You can play window mode, but stretch it out to fit your screen so you can still access the explorer menu while having it technically full screen.

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
With a little experimentation I see that the auction can actually pay more than district customers if you add a enough flash to get their charm up.
I did not said it yesterday when i was talking about the auction but yes, make sure to crank up her style and exoticism before the sale to make a higher profit and specializations also add to it.

I'm still not sure what I should be doing with the cow slaves.
I've never trained one so i can't give you any hint about that, wanted to let you know that i did not avoided the question during our exchanges I just don't know anything about it.
If you make a search for the word "cow" or "cow training" in this thread you will surely find conversations about the subject.

options button that allows you to quick save
You can quicksave with F5 and quickload with F2.
Edit : Someone was quicker than me about that :geek:

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I've got another question. When I got my slave she said she wanted to be a cow. I went to the medical lab and she had the option to have permanent lactation. However, I decided to increase breast size and do some training. When I was finished training I went back to the medical lab and the permanent lactation option is greyed out. Is there something I did wrong? Anyone know the specifics on what causes this to be available or not?

I've had the surgery to make her fertile. I've done a search in this thread and some people have mentioned a stat that controls fertility or chance to get pregnant but I haven't seen one. So far she has not gotten pregnant so maybe I need to manage that.

Last edited:

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I'm still kind of experimenting with things but since I haven't been able to turn this slave into a cow I bought the outcasts house with farm and tried an egg layer and that seemed to work. I would get 5 eggs for free which saved 30 sparks a decade or something like that.

I also trained her to S+ and went all out on her charm, managed to sell her at the auction for 10665 sparks. That might be what I end up doing because the massive amount of cash would help far more than saving on milk each decade and I'm starting to get the feeling that I messed up somewhere and the lactating option doesn't seem like it's going to work on her for whatever reason. I think I spent about 3750 sparks training her so thats nearly a 7000 spark gain from her sale and well worth the trouble I went through to build her up.

Last edited:

Takana112

Jun 29, 2022
Cần giúp đỡ trong nhiệm vụ hạnh phúc Tôi có cô ấy 170 ngày
Tôi đã làm những gì nhiệm vụ yêu cầu
Bây giờ miễn là cô ấy có thai
Nhưng 170 ngày này cô ấy không rụng trứng
Đây có phải là lỗi không?
Tôi đang sử dụng phiên bản dành cho nhà phát triển v2.2.4
Rất mong được giúp đỡ

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
After the first procedure she needs to recover before you can do another. Look at her traits.
I did wait until she recovered but the option was still greyed out but the other options like breast enhancements were available. The option was available when I first purchased her but after I trained her to S+, I brought her back and it was greyed out. I thought maybe she needed her fertility restored before it would allow it so I went ahead and had that option done and then I waited until the she recovered, and it still wouldn't allow it. I'm not sure what happened but I got the feeling I either did something wrong without knowing it or something didn't work the way it was intended.

I ended up selling her. I bought a new slave that I'm training, and I've got her up to B+ and she is infertile, but the lactate surgery has been available the entire time I've been training her so it looks like it will work out on this one. I'm not sure what happened on the other girl though.

I've got to say, I'm impressed by all of the various quirks that get thrown at you. Every girl I've trained has been different and difficult in unique ways. The one I'm training now had a tough spot regarding spoiling that I maneuvered through with a little save scumming and then I ran into problems with her hardly learning anything. Her weight had dropped off my radar so I fixed that problem, but she still wouldn't learn. Turns out her Intelligence at B+ was keeping her back. The secretary skill was the only skill she would learn without giving mediocre results and feeling guilty afterwards. Raised her skill to A+ and she learned everything normally again. I was punishing her and she apologized and suggested that she might be able to do better in the future if she were better mentally prepared. I was like "oh that's it" haha.

the_sexiton

Dec 30, 2022
I thought so but I must have been mistaken. My whole point in training her was for milk and she said she wanted to be a cow so I started breast size increases and I thought the lactating option was available otherwise I wouldn't have went forward with training but it's possible I made a mistake and didn't realize it till I went back after training.

Are you the current developer? Could you tell me if there is any benefit to maxing out slave stats for egg layer and cow or should I just focus on getting them in the stable and training them at their specific tasks?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes